Monoman, would you consider creating the following additional tweaks.

An overlay/tattoo when you get a disease like rockjoint (any disease really).  A simple face overlay, whitened skin, dark circles under eyes, red nose, that sort of thing.  Then have it disappear after praying at an altar or drinking a potion.  I've made a few tattoos here and there, I could even supply the artwork/graphic.  It's always funny to me to hear the npc's telling me I don't look to well when in fact, I look the same.

And maybe this one is far too ambitious, apply overlays/tattoos during a brawl.  Black eye, bruises.  The overlays could be designed as progressive so they only take one slot.  Have them fade over time or maybe removed after drinking a healing potion.  Again, I could attempt the tattoo/overlay graphics for this one as well.

7 hours ago, crudo said:

Monoman, would you consider creating the following additional tweaks.

An overlay/tattoo when you get a disease like rockjoint (any disease really).  A simple face overlay, whitened skin, dark circles under eyes, red nose, that sort of thing.  Then have it disappear after praying at an altar or drinking a potion.  I've made a few tattoos here and there, I could even supply the artwork/graphic.  It's always funny to me to hear the npc's telling me I don't look to well when in fact, I look the same.

And maybe this one is far too ambitious, apply overlays/tattoos during a brawl.  Black eye, bruises.  The overlays could be designed as progressive so they only take one slot.  Have them fade over time or maybe removed after drinking a healing potion.  Again, I could attempt the tattoo/overlay graphics for this one as well.

If you can come up with the textures, I'll see what I can do. It might take some time though, I've got my hands fulls. 

Like you said, applying a single progressive texture would be best. 

@Monoman1

Hey I think I found something pretty cool., how to create a voice without using an NPC dummy.

Could you give it some more testing?

So what I created was a "Talking Activator" and wherever you had SLS_PlayerDuplicate in your quests I swapped that one in.

Loaded up game and seems to work, plays voice like normal without creating an NPC that pushes you out the way.

Heres the settings

image.png.7194dc2c9db53ee913adc9be5b70bcbb.png

Here it is shoved into the quest.

image.png.c20c54c4f950309fde977967ce6148bb.png

4 hours ago, -alpha- said:

@Monoman1

Hey I think I found something pretty cool., how to create a voice without using an NPC dummy.

Could you give it some more testing?

So what I created was a "Talking Activator" and wherever you had SLS_PlayerDuplicate in your quests I swapped that one in.

Loaded up game and seems to work, plays voice like normal without creating an NPC that pushes you out the way.

Heres the settings

Hey, yea I thought of this the other day. Just don't have the time to implement it right now. What about idle dialogue like "That's not something you see every day" for being naked etc... any of that?

52 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hey, yea I thought of this the other day. Just don't have the time to implement it right now. What about idle dialogue like "That's not something you see every day" for being naked etc... any of that?

not sure.

didnt have much time today to really mess around and test it.

might try it now for a bit before headin to sleeps

6 hours ago, s520864 said:

6 hours ago, s520864 said:

@Monoman1

Sometimes generally when I'm playing all the NPCs get a charcoal skin color on their skin and/or armor then my game crashes.

Do you know how I could fix this? I don't think its an issue with Cum Overlays.

you can check here for more info about ENBoost: blog

after you installed ENBoost successfully and still get black skins/textures press F4 to clean up VRAM

you get the newest versions of ENBseries here http://enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.html

(oops didn't know that there was an update)

22 hours ago, s520864 said:

@Monoman1

Sometimes generally when I'm playing all the NPCs get a charcoal skin color on their skin and/or armor then my game crashes.

Do you know how I could fix this? I don't think its an issue with Cum Overlays.

It's an issue with how much MEMORY your Video Card has compared to the size of the textures you're feeding it.  When it doesn't have enough memory to store a texture that's been sent to it for display it will display all black instead.

You simply have too many oversized textures.  Best thing to do is reduce the size of textures for things you don't care as much about.  Like do you really need a 4k texture for a potion bottle?  Each 4k texture is 64 to 85 megabytes in size and the video card cannot store it compressed, it has to have it full sized in memory.  One of the best tools out there is Ordenador which you can use on various mods to not only reduce the size of overly large textures but also can quickly correct a lot of other problems with textures.

A frequent problem is that too many custom follower and custom NPC mods also have their own custom skin textures so if you have a few followers and/or you are in an area with a number of custom NPCs you could find this happening more obviously.  Using Ordenador to fix those or TES5EDIT to redirect them to use the common skin textures will help in those situations and maybe also fix some places where your FPS goes down as more huge textures saturate the bandwidth available for sending textures to your video card.

ENBOOST or a full ENB is a tool that helps by moving those textures out of the Skyrim 32bit memory space into the 64bit ENB memory space which greatly reduces the load on the memory management functions inside the Skyrim code (you will find the Skyrim.exe code needs little more than 1gb at most even with a huge number of mods installed).  I highly recommend it but it is not the answer to this problem.

Hi there, thanks for your mods, I'm already using your Nexus upload of Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked.

Got several questions for Cum Overlays.

1. Is Set1 the default SL texture at textures\SexLab?
  2. Can I go into RM when the effect was applied and further tweak them? I think that the MCM slider won't do a thing.
  3. And for those overlay mods, should we keep empty slots for them? Can we create more overlay slots, like increasing iNumOverlays=6 in RaceMenus' nioverride.ini?
2 hours ago, Mdy said:

Hi there, thanks for your mods, I'm already using your Nexus upload of Bathing In Skyrim Tweaked.

I'm installing the Cum Overlays right now. Since there isn't an installation instruction for the textures, where should I put the default textures?

Into textures\SexLab, the next one right into textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set2?

Btw, do those textures reduce SexLabs' famous glowing sperm problem or is it tweak-able?

And for those overlay mods, should we keep empty slots for them? Can we create more overlay slots, like increasing iNumOverlays=6 in RaceMenus' nioverride.ini?

The instructions are in the 'Purpose' block. Not sure why I put it there:

Texture sets need to be installed into: '\textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Setx'. The dds files go directly into the set folders. There shouldn't be any subfolders beyond the 'Set' folders. Texture sets MUST replace all 33 vanilla texture files for it to be considered by the mod. If a replacer hasn't got 33 files then you could perhaps fill the blanks with files from other mods or vanilla sexlab. Install sets in order. Ie: first set into the 'set2' folder, second set into the 'set3' folder etc. Do NOT install a set into 'set2' and skip a folder to install into folder 'set4', If you change any of the sets folders (add/remove sets) then you should use the MCM option 'Re-detect sets'. If you are removing a set you should 'Remove All Npc Overlays' first! You do NOT need to install all sets or any sets at all really for the mod to work.

[/spoiler]

don't know about the glow thing. I'd say that more depends on your enb settings.

Technically, both Bis and SCO should use only one overlay slot each so you should be fine at 6. But many mods use overlays and some people have bugs with the mods when they have less than 14 slots so I actually recommend changing the number of overlay slots to 14 minimum. 

Yeah I've seen it too late and edited my text just before you've answered, with slightly changed questions. Would you mind reading it again?

The sperm texture can glow in the dark, even when disabling the enb. Reducing the opacacity helps a lot.

2 minutes ago, Mdy said:

Yeah I've seen it too late and edited my text just before you've answered, with slightly changed questions. Would you mind reading it again?

The sperm texture can glow in the dark, even when disabling the enb. Reducing the opacacity helps a lot.

1. Yes

2. You can adjust them in race menu but I don't think the adjustments will stay. They'll likely be reset when a different overlay is applied.

3. See the end of the spoiler above. (Spoilers are still a bit weird here)

6 minutes ago, s520864 said:

None of the enemies are engaging in combat, does anyone know of a fix? I tried turning TCAI off and on, but nothing happens

Do you use death alternative?

Try 'Reset status effects' in its mcm.

Do you use naked dungeons? 

Try disabling its harmless feature. 

I tried "Detect Equipment v1.0".

Useful mod.
I could find a dagger that I lost in field a few game days ago.
But again you forgot to put script-file "_MWA_DetectEquipmentAdd.pex" in uploaded archive.
(it attached in _MWA_DetectEquipmentAddQuest [QUST:0201CDC7])

Because of this, Spell is not added.

I had to do it through console:

Player.addspell **01BD9E

Notes:
1. Currently only highlights weapons and armors. Should it be expanded to other types? Gems? Keys?

I think it could be useful.

10 hours ago, Asertyp said:

I tried "Detect Equipment v1.0".

Useful mod.
I could find a dagger that I lost in field a few game days ago.
But again you forgot to put script-file "_MWA_DetectEquipmentAdd.pex" in uploaded archive.
(it attached in _MWA_DetectEquipmentAddQuest [QUST:0201CDC7])

Because of this, Spell is not added.

I had to do it through console:

Player.addspell **01BD9E

I think it could be useful.

Right, sorry. Mod Organizer makes a fuckin idiot of me again. I'll fix it when I can.