14 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Did you install STA before installing SLSO? 

the fomod installer installs different scripts based on your active load order. Reinstall STA while SLSO.esp is active and see if it still happens. 

Reinstalling seems to have fixed it, thank you so much! :bawling:

(I was batch loading mods into MO without activating the .esp's which might have been the cause. But it was also giving the warning for MME and DD which were installed prior which confused me!)

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Private image?

Access to i.imgur.com was denied

When you see that, move the caret to the URL, add a space to the end and hit enter.  That will cause the page to reload without the "referring page url" being fed to IMGUR who will then display the image.  They do that to keep other websites from using their server space to store and display images that the other website should be keeping and displaying itself.  It's a thing that some webmasters will attempt in order to keep their server and bandwidth usage costs lower.

Hey Monoman,

Its me again... with my annoying suggestions. i thought about a way for washing yourself in towns where you get hardly water, if you have a bucket in your inventory you can wash yourself even without water or a waterfall. i know not really immersive but this would save me a lot time while im running out of the town, wash my back and run back.

2 hours ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

Hey Monoman,

Its me again... with my annoying suggestions. i thought about a way for washing yourself in towns where you get hardly water, if you have a bucket in your inventory you can wash yourself even without water or a waterfall. i know not really immersive but this would save me a lot time while im running out of the town, wash my back and run back.

Hmm. How about a dialogue option with inn keepers.

"hey you. I need a hot bath."

"Sure thing. 50 gold"

"fine"

<Fade to black>

<Advance time 1 hour, fade back in>

31 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm. How about a dialogue option with inn keepers.

"hey you. I need a hot bath."

"Sure thing. 50 gold"

"fine"

<Fade to black>

<Advance time 1 hour, fade back in>

Oh this is also a good idea, but could you do a slider in the mcm for the value? i would like to increase the amount so i dont have so much gold

Sorry guys. Just noticed I posted Traps & Pitfalls v1.0 without a settings json which is why all the settings are zero in the Mcm. I've since uploaded a fixed version (didn't change the version number though since it's such a small change). 

If you've already installed the tweak just head into the Mcm and set all settings to default and enable "Trap Layer Enabled" if you want the trap layer to automatically start. 

How about Skyrim SE? What I would need to do for the Bathing of Skyrim and the overlays to work? Can I download BIS SE and...what exactly I would need to overwrite? ESP too or just scripts?

With SE racemenu would the overlays work?

Edit: Whoever is interested, I resaved the esp and they are working. For BIS I got a lot of dollar signs in the menu, so I used this BIS and then overwrote with the BIS SE version. Stuff still works.

7 hours ago, Renkuhairu said:

Can you move the hotfix for RND into the Bathing in Skyrim Tweak script? The edits are in the mzinBatheQuest.pex, I tried to do it myself but I can't due to my inexperience.

The hotfix is on the Nexus page of the mod.

I don't have enough free time to look at this now. Why the heck would you want to disable that option anyway. Bathing without water seems... weird.

6 hours ago, Metaton said:

How about Skyrim SE? What I would need to do for the Bathing of Skyrim and the overlays to work? Can I download BIS SE and...what exactly I would need to overwrite? ESP too or just scripts?

With SE racemenu would the overlays work?

Edit: Whoever is interested, I resaved the esp and they are working. For BIS I got a lot of dollar signs in the menu, so I used this BIS and then overwrote with the BIS SE version. Stuff still works.

I'm hoping to get around to doing SE versions of everything eventually. 

Has anyone got a nice tutorial on conversion? Preferably something short and sweet and to the point. Any time I look at those guides my eye glaze over. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

I don't have enough free time to look at this now. Why the heck would you want to disable that option anyway. Bathing without water seems... weird.

I'm hoping to get around to doing SE versions of everything eventually. 

Has anyone got a nice tutorial on conversion? Preferably something short and sweet and to the point. Any time I look at those guides my eye glaze over. 

I don't really want to disable bathing without water... 

It just that I am a little worry about the bugs may happen on another feature of RND/Bathing in Skyrim (I am clueless with script so may be I am having wrong suspicion)

Other than that, I really liked your tweaks and I want to add it into my game, but I also want to make sure this play through of mine is as glitchless as possible. 

So please clear my suspicion if you can, I would really appreciate it. 

8 hours ago, Renkuhairu said:

I don't really want to disable bathing without water... 

It just that I am a little worry about the bugs may happen on another feature of RND/Bathing in Skyrim (I am clueless with script so may be I am having wrong suspicion)

Other than that, I really liked your tweaks and I want to add it into my game, but I also want to make sure this play through of mine is as glitchless as possible. 

So please clear my suspicion if you can, I would really appreciate it. 

I use rnd. Haven't noticed any issues. 

Wow! i really liked Traps and pitfalls months ago i stopped using it because no new updates, i didn't know that you are working on it, nice!

I must say that potion traps were really cool in older Traps and pitfalls version then JimmyJimJim removed it i dont remember why, if im not mistaken potion traps are still in files just "hidden/disabled" for users are you planning to bring it back? Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

Wow! i really liked Traps and pitfalls months ago i stopped using it because no new updates, i didn't know that you are working on it, nice!

I must say that potion traps were really cool in older Traps and pitfalls version then JimmyJimJim removed it i dont remember why, if im not mistaken potion traps are still in files just "hidden/disabled" for users are you planning to bring it back? Thanks!

I looked briefly at potions and cursed armors when working on the tweak. I don't know why Jimx3 removed them but my problem with them personally is that it's kind of easy for me to tell that there is something wrong with them. First the potions are copies of vanilla skyrim potions but I've a potion mesh/texture replacer  so they look completely different. And the armors usually have values that are much more than what they should be (that and they probably wouldn't fit my character anyway - MWA). 

So basically I think there needs to be a new approach where the mod will take what you have in your game and attach a curse to it instead. 

30 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I looked briefly at potions and cursed armors when working on the tweak. I don't know why Jimx3 removed them but my problem with them personally is that it's kind of easy for me to tell that there is something wrong with them. First the potions are copies of vanilla skyrim potions but I've a potion mesh/texture replacer  so they look completely different. And the armors usually have values that are much more than what they should be (that and they probably wouldn't fit my character anyway - MWA). 

So basically I think there needs to be a new approach where the mod will take what you have in your game and attach a curse to it instead. 

I understand although there is really not a lot of potions in dungeons, what if some % of the potions provided by by T&P would be actually good and some bad i think that could make things a little bit more interesting. 

6 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

I understand although there is really not a lot of potions in dungeons, what if some % of the potions provided by by T&P would be actually good and some bad i think that could make things a little bit more interesting. 

Oh sure. I don't mean to stop adding stuff to dungeons. Just that the stuff that TaP adds should better mimic what your normal stuff looks like so you can't tell them apart. 

think i might have figured out the issue with the wet redux.  it seems to be giving far to much  a  neg wetness  and such. it seems to go down as far as -14 and such and once it does it doesnt want to go back up. only way to fix is to stop it on npc or yourself. but it happen again. might want to prevent any wetness and such from going into negatives as ive noticed it always happens when any value hits inot the negetavies

On 3/24/2019 at 6:58 AM, sidfu said:

think i might have figured out the issue with the wet redux.  it seems to be giving far to much  a  neg wetness  and such. it seems to go down as far as -14 and such and once it does it doesnt want to go back up. only way to fix is to stop it on npc or yourself. but it happen again. might want to prevent any wetness and such from going into negatives as ive noticed it always happens when any value hits inot the negetavies

That's not really something I would have changed though I know that's not what you're saying. I don't know off-hand if the mod clamps the wetness value to a 'correct' range but I might take a look at it.

In other news. Spank that ass is moving to it's own page: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8587-spank-that-ass/

There's probably going to be some notification spam while I move information across so sorry about that. But the good news is that it's been updated. I'll leave the old version up here for a while in case there's any issues. (I don't expect any major problems). 

25 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

In other news. Spank that ass is moving to it's own page: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8587-spank-that-ass/

All hail to the new an mighty mod page :classic_laugh:

Ermmm, ... no, wait. :classic_blush: I meant, .. hmmm ...  naughty! Naughty naughty mod page. Don't click on it, no no! It's immoral.

well on normal wwet redux i didnt have that problem so can only think its a issue ith the values as i never remembered it going to -14 in the old redux even when it would break and fix itself.

i did more testing and its only wetness that does this which is the key factor i think for all the other settings.

3 minutes ago, Tockity said:

With the Cum Overlays, I'm having a hard time understanding the difference between the two timer sets (Cum Time Player, Player Cum Lasts). Could you elaborate a bit on what those do?

The one on the left is the slider. The one on the right just tells you in human terms how long it will last. It's just for display purposes. 

4 minutes ago, sidfu said:

well on normal wwet redux i didnt have that problem so can only think its a issue ith the values as i never remembered it going to -14 in the old redux even when it would break and fix itself.

I'd have to look into it but I literally added/modified no lines in any existing function. Simply added a mod event in which existing functions are called.