1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Unfortunately I do not know.Ā 

If I were in your shoes and would create a save with just STA + Defeat in a place where you are ready to be defeated (near spiders etc).

Then start activating blocks of mods at a time. Start at the top of your load order otherwise dependencies cause problems. Go into game, get defeated and see if they turn hostile. If not, activate another block. If they do turn hostile then the culprit is in the block of mods you just activated.

Ā 

It's a pain in the ass I know but since I can't reproduce it on my end there's not much I can do except speculate. If you do find out what mod it is let me know so I can see if I can come up with a solution.Ā 

well, i didn't do that, but i did, one-by-one, go through a few mods i thought could have anything to do with the problem and deactivate them to see if they had any effect. and i figured out it was hot and sweaty detection extended. that's fine. i can play without that one. i mainly just had it because it gives draugr the ability to sense the player without sight, and i wanted them to detect the player from farther away, because they take 10 years to get up out of their coffins, and it makes them super easy to kill, which can be a buzzkill a lot of the time. but honestly the mod doesn't help much, if at all, with that anyway

14 minutes ago, letterman said:

well, i didn't do that, but i did, one-by-one, go through a few mods i thought could have anything to do with the problem and deactivate them to see if they had any effect. and i figured out it was hot and sweaty detection extendedļ»æ. that's fine. i can play without that one. i mainly just had it because it gives draugr the ability to sense the player without sight, and i wanted them to detect the player from farther away, because they take 10 years to get up out of their coffins, and it makes them super easy to kill, which can be a buzzkill a lot of the time. but honestly the mod doesn't help much, if at all, with that anyway

Great. Glad you figured it out. I will take a look at that mod later and see if I can figure out why that happens. If it happens with one mod then potentially it could affect more mods.Ā 

Is this it? :Ā https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79141

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Great. Glad you figured it out. I will take a look at that mod later and see if I can figure out why that happens. If it happens with one mod then potentially it could affect more mods.Ā 

Is this it? :Ā https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79141

arghs, I fear I can see the same issues in my game:

StA with active dummy

Ā 

during SD+ enslavement with bandits (means PC is in bandit faction)

Ass slap => dummy talks => bandit get aggro and kill the poor dummy

Ass slap again => dummy talks => dummy gets slaughtered again

after that there was no dialog from StA anymore and PC locked in cage

during cage SL scenes no StA dialog anymore

after a while the bandits had aggro on something again => CTD (while in SLscene)

Ā 

during DN2 event => thief gets aggro from PC => after surrender via NDUN => thief attacks something invisible and becomes aggro again to the PC

during DN2 event => thief gets aggro from PC => after surrender via DiD => thief attacks something invisible and becomes aggro again to the PC

Ā 

during DiD surrender to skeletons => one skeleton in SL action => the other skeleton seems to try and hit something invisible (but couldn't hit the invisible like it seems)

Ā 

during DEC triggered brawl => thief (DN2) became hostile during brawl

Ā 

(at least no CTD on save ^^)

9 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Could possibly be a separate issue. Do you use that hot and sweaty mod?

Of course I deleted the modified esp.Ā Here it is again. Give it a whirl:Ā Spank That Ass.esp

will try it right away!

no I don't use that sweat mod, my draugr are always sleeping till its too late

muhahahahahaha *cough*

Ā 

btw, during the SD+ enslavement, the PC didn't get any aggro only the dummy

that they attacked the dummy was obvious, because there was nothing close by and all 3 bandit hit the same spot next to the PC (2x)

5 minutes ago, -alpha- said:

The only thing i can think of to get around this is to do what the game does for vļ»æoice placeholder npcs

Like Namira.Ā Nocturnal or Meridļ»æia... perhaps checkingļ»æ those nļ»æpcs wiļ»æll shed some light on this.

Ā ļ»æ

Don't see anything special. vaerminas a wood elf apparently and namiras a high elf. No special keywords/factions or scripts that I can see. Keep in mind that these guys are in areas where usually there are no enemies. Meridia is up in the sky for example ;)

28 minutes ago, waiyan said:

Does your slavetats tweak conflict with Apropos 2 and Wet Function Redux ?Ā And is there a way to see blood on pc's face when using Enhanced Blood Texture light version?

They should all work fine together as far as I know.Ā 

On 2/7/2019 at 7:47 AM, worik said:

Your enthusiasm triggered me :classic_blush:

I just dug it out again and I think the upoming weekend will see how stable I get it in my setup. :classic_biggrin:

StA, latest version: the bump-into-NPC feature

Ā 

? Now, I deliberately bumped into the whole people of Whiterun but nobody cared about it.Ā  Is there anything else needed to trigger it?

Ok so I was in a dungeon getting assaultedĀ by a vampire that clearly cheated in order to defeat me, and while that was happening some skeeversĀ ran in and started attacking something near me.Ā 

Ā 

So close that it looked at first like they were attacking me or the vampire assaulting me, but neither of us took any damage.

Ā 

So I'm thinkingĀ they were attacking the invisibleĀ narrator from STA. This didn't cause any major malfunctions or interrupt the scene so not a huge deal, I will keep you posted on if it happens again.Ā 

3 hours ago, worik said:

StA, latest version: the bump-into-NPC feature

Ā 

? Now, I deliberately bumped into the whole people of Whiterun but nobody cared about it.Ā  Is there anything else needed to trigger it?

You know when PCs are blocking a door and you try to shove me em out of the way? "Hey! Watch it". And then they move about 6 inches out of the way and you have to do it again. That's what your looking for. Or you can just sprint full tilt into them. That pretty much always works.Ā 

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

Ok so I was in a dungeon getting assaultedĀ by a vampire that clearly cheated in order to defeat me, and while that was happening some skeeversĀ ran in and started attacking something near me.Ā 

Ā 

So close that it looked at first like they were attacking me or the vampire assaulting me, but neither of us took any damage.

Ā 

So I'm thinkingĀ they were attacking the invisibleĀ narrator from STA. This didn't cause any major malfunctions or interrupt the scene so not a huge deal, I will keep you posted on if it happens again.Ā 

Can you try the patchedĀ esp I posted up a couple of posts ^^^Ā please and let me know if it helps.Ā 

9 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

You know when PCs are blocking a door and you try to shove me em out of the way? "Hey! Watch it". And then they move about 6 inches out of the way and you have to do it again. That's what your looking for. Or you can just sprint full tilt into them. That pretty much always works

? That's exactly what I did. Rude behaviour 101 but whithout any spanking.Ā  Tested indoors with my followers and outdoors with literally everyone on the streets. Guards, random spawn, named NPCs.... :classic_unsure:

Debug mode was active but I had no notifications of anything scrolling through my screen either.

14 minutes ago, worik said:

? That's exactly what I did. Rude behaviour 101 but whithout any spanking.Ā  Tested indoors with my followers and outdoors with literally everyone on the streets. Guards, random spawn, named NPCs.... :classic_unsure:

Debug mode was active but I had no notifications of anything scrolling through my screen either.

Debug mode is mostly for sex scenes.Ā 

Ā 

Hum, I might have to get you the questid to load in tesedit to see if a mod is changing the conditions perhaps. Try sprinting into em.

6 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Try sprinting into em.

Yes, did that. A dozen times.

7 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hum, I might have to get you the questid to load in tesedit to see if a mod is changing the conditions perhaps.

Will do that later and tell you what I find. Will be interesting to know if other common mods collide :classic_smile: What questid would I have to watch out for?

1 hour ago, worik said:

Yes, did that. A dozen times.

Right sorry was half asleep there.Ā 

Big question I overlooked:Ā Are you wearing armor? Bump spanks only happen if naked or wearing clothes. Not light/heavy armor. Seems logical enough. Of course the problem is that armor modders loveĀ making outfits as armors. Even if it's a scarf.Ā 

Perhaps I could link in with Milk addict to get whether your armor is slutty enough to be spanked. Might be interesting.Ā 

1 hour ago, michel1234 said:

can i get the bathing mod for sse i have been tring to get it to work but nothing

Sorry but there isn't a version for SSE right now. SSE and my PC don't agree for some reason. (45 fps looking at my feet in a totally unmodded game)

Anyone know of a good Skyrim -> SSE tutorial? How hard is it?

19 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Not light/heavy armor.

DANG! That's it :blush: I was in light armor.Ā  Problem solved! ?

Ā 

Bump spanks only happen if naked or wearing clothes.

Isn't that a bit a needless restriction? Why should an ironbrain have an excuse to be rude and bump into people without being disciplined?

:classic_tongue:

19 minutes ago, worik said:

Isn't that a bit a needless restriction? Why should an ironbrain have an excuse to be rude and bump into people without being disciplined?

Well it's just that my stupid brain tells me that trying to spank metal/glass is probably going to hurt you more :P

49 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Well it's just that my stupid brain tells me that trying to spank metal/glass is probably going to hurt you more :P

That's why "stripping naked" was invented. Speaking of a punishment, it simply makes more sense to humiliate the misbehaving culprit a bit more (and strip it bare naked).

Ā 

Technical proposal for StA:

• remove armor restriction
  • introduce
    • IF player.wearsArmour THEN
      • further humilitating dialogue
      • strip naked
      • add a dozen more to the spanking
    • ELSE
      • less humiliating dialogue
      • no need to strip further
    • spank

:classic_happy:

Spoiler

Guard: "Eh, vagrant! You think you can ignore our good people of <city>? Just because you ripped that fancy <metal_type> armor of a brave soldiers corpse. I'll teach you manners!"

Ā 

53 minutes ago, worik said:

That's why "stripping naked" was invented. Speaking of a punishment, it simply makes more sense to humiliate the misbehaving culprit a bit more (and strip it bare naked).

Ā 

Technical proposal for StA:

• remove armor restriction
  • introduce
    • IF player.wearsArmour THEN
      • further humilitating dialogue
      • strip naked
      • add a dozen more to the spanking
    • ELSE
      • less humiliating dialogue
      • no need to strip further
    • spank

:classic_happy:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Guard: "Eh, vagrant! You think you can ignore our good people of <city>? Just because you ripped that fancy <metal_type> armor of a brave soldiers corpse. I'll teach you manners!"

Ā 

It's not a bad idea. I don't know about starting a whole dialogue/interaction scene. I don't want to interrupt the flow of the game too much. Maybe just:

If wearing armor(

"WhatHisFace deftly strips your armor"

Spank

End

23 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

If wearing armor(

"WhatHisFace deftly strips your armor"

Spank

End

I wouldnt mind a forcegreet "I dont care if you are a thane or a beggar, but don't bully me. I'll teach you ...etc .." before the stripping :classic_laugh:

But you could either make it a toggle in the MCM or make a poll among spanking fans here an LL ...

errrr .. that didn't sound like it should :classic_blush: errmmmm.... I meant among "friends of decent public behaviour" Yes! That was it :classic_blush:

28 minutes ago, worik said:

I wouldnt mind a forcegreet "I dont care if you are a thane or a beggar, but don't bully me. I'll teach you ...etc .." before the stripping :classic_laugh:

But you could either make it a toggle in the MCM or make a poll among spanking fans here an LL ...

errrr .. that didn't sound like it should :classic_blush: errmmmm.... I meant among "friends of decent public behaviour" Yes! That was it :classic_blush:

Perhaps. We'll see

Ā 

In other news, BiS tweaked made hot files over on the nexus after battling off a torrent of waifu modsĀ ?