42 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

That is my big issue with these things. But perhaps they could be played as a lead-in to an aggressive spanky animation or something. I think it would also be very difficult to time the spanking slap sounds with the animation unless there some way for the animation itself to trigger it but I know almost nothing about animations. 

The slap might take about the same time as the stagger at least. As for the sound... yeah that sounds pretty tricky. I think get stripped (only mod i can think of with a spanking scene) played an audio file and timed it with the hits, but to do that with multiple other animations would be pretty difficult, especially considering the fact that sl anims can be skipped. 

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Fuck I've no idea then. You'll have to send me a log. Get spanked a few times and wait 6 hours and send it to me to have a look at. 

I can do that... I turned off Separate Orgasm and got an error message from STA so I cleaned the save and reinstalled STA. I'm going to play around some more.

Attempting to add files to SexLab textures for Cum Overlays and according to your notes I should find what I need in the directory, "\textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Setx'"

My directory reads as such, "Skyrim\Data\Textures\Sexlab".  Am I supposed to add the missing folders.  Here is a pic of the directory.

Spoiler

cfiles.png.b52e98dd4e44a1aea7d7f67955dc6c78.png

Currently I have this mod loaded for a texture replacer as my standard, https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1084-sexlab-sperm-replacer-3dm-forum-version/

I chose the "loose" version for the replacer mod, though I really don't know why.

15 minutes ago, crudo said:

Attempting to add files to SexLab textures for Cum Overlays and according to your notes I should find what I need in the directory, "\textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Setx'"

My directory reads as such, "Skyrim\Data\Textures\Sexlab".  Am I supposed to add the missing folders.  Here is a pic of the directory.

Reveal hidden contents

cfiles.png.b52e98dd4e44a1aea7d7f67955dc6c78.png

Currently I have this mod loaded for a texture replacer as my standard, https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1084-sexlab-sperm-replacer-3dm-forum-version/

I chose the "loose" version for the replacer mod, though I really don't know why.

Nope. The folders are already created. They are included with SCO but they're obviously empty. Double check the path you're looking at. The loose version is what you'll want anyway. 

16 minutes ago, coms77 said:

Alright, turning off separate orgasm helped, but now only one set is being applied, and in a weird way. My PC just had a gangbang and she only got facial set, nothing else. It also seems that only one particular set is applied all the time (when my PC has no cum on her only one out of 4 set is always selected after sex). All the sets I use have 33 textures in them.

Did you 'Redetect Sets' in the mcm after adding? How many sets did the mod detect. 

Also. If you use SLSO then 'Use Separate Orgasms' should be enabled. 

Check showracemenu to check are overlays actually being applied. 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Nope. The folders are already created. They are included with SCO but they're obviously empty. Double check the path you're looking at. The loose version is what you'll want anyway. 

I believe it's the correct path, Skyrim\Data\Textures\Sexlab, I don't see, \Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Setx.  Is there another folder besides the Data folder that I should be looking at?

Should I uninstall the mod and start over??

36 minutes ago, crudo said:

Is there another folder besides the Data folder that I should be looking at?

Nope, 99% of skyrim things go in the Data folder. 

36 minutes ago, crudo said:

Should I uninstall the mod and start over??

Might not be a bad idea. What mod manager are you using? Anyone know if some mod manager might just automatically delete empty folders? 

If all else fails just create the folders yourself.

\Data\Textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set2

\Data\Textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set3

\Data\Textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set4

\Data\Textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set5

paths.jpg.04006da5e759ab9aa19fcdb8a77e70ee.jpg

Just to be clear. What you're looking for won't be in the '\Textures\Sexlab\' folder. 

It's '\Textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\' you should be looking for.

11 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Nope, 99% of skyrim things go in the Data folder. 

Might not be a bad idea. What mod manager are you using? Anyone know if some mod manager might just automatically delete empty folders? 

If all else fails just create the folders yourself.

\Data\Textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set2

\Data\Textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set3

\Data\Textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set4

\Data\Textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set5

paths.jpg.04006da5e759ab9aa19fcdb8a77e70ee.jpg

Just to be clear. What you're looking for won't be in the '\Textures\Sexlab\' folder. 

It's '\Textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\' you should be looking for.

Yep.  Don't have that.  I'm using an older version of NMM, 0.63.5.  Everything else in the mod works just fine.  Should I manually add the "Sexlab - Cum Overlays" and set folders myself?

I'll try to do a reinstall first.

FYI, I was also looking to add different texture sets to your Bathing in Skyrim Tweak and could not find the set folders there.  So maybe it is my version of NMM that is the culprit.

7 minutes ago, crudo said:

Yep.  Don't have that.  I'm using an older version of NMM, 0.63.5.  Everything else in the mod works just fine.  Should I manually add the "Sexlab - Cum Overlays" and set folders myself?

I'll try to do a reinstall first.

FYI, I was also looking to add different texture sets to your Bathing in Skyrim Tweak and could not find the set folders there.  So maybe it is my version of NMM that is the culprit.

Yea, i suspect they are just being deleted because they're empty. You can just copy the textures folder from the archive yourself to your data folder. Should sort it out for both mods. 

so out of left field a bit i suppose but would you be willing to either teach me how to convert aroused nips tweaked to se or do so yourself? as nioverride is available now for se and sexlab aroused aswell and i quite like it particularly the integration with frostfall but have no idea how to convert it to make it acknowledge that the required mods are installed in the mcm and scripts and get it to work >_< :edit: also bodymorphs are working

16 minutes ago, coms77 said:

Looks like cum is only applied to face and nothing else - that's the only thing I can see in racemenu

Hum. How many overlay slots have you got for the body slot in NiOverride.ini? If it's below 14 try setting it to 14 or more. 

Just keep in mind that, obviously, cum will only be applied to the face with blowjob type anims. 

17 minutes ago, Xemnas23 said:

so out of left field a bit i suppose but would you be willing to either teach me how to convert aroused nips tweaked to se or do so yourself? as nioverride is available now for se and sexlab aroused aswell and i quite like it particularly the integration with frostfall but have no idea how to convert it to make it acknowledge that the required mods are installed in the mcm and scripts and get it to work >_< :edit: also bodymorphs are working

You'd have to teach me first! :P

I will PROBABLY® get around to doing SE versions of everything... eventually®

15 minutes ago, coms77 said:

Thanks, changing overlay slots in NiOverride helped! I had only 6 for body and 3 for everything else. Everything work fine now

Fyi, 3 is very low. And BiS and SCO seem to have this bug where things are unreliable unless there are 14 or more overlay slots. So what I'm saying is you should probably bump all the areas (not just body) up to 14 (or more) just to be safe. 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea, i suspect they are just being deleted because they're empty. You can just copy the textures folder from the archive yourself to your data folder. Should sort it out for both mods. 

I manually added the folders and SCO detected five sets so that seems to work.  Problem is it seems I only have one set of textures being applied.  Is it supposed to change after every sex act or after every cycle after it's either cleaned or faded away?  Putting it away for now.  Appreciate all the help.

8 hours ago, crudo said:

I manually added the folders and SCO detected five sets so that seems to work.  Problem is it seems I only have one set of textures being applied.  Is it supposed to change after every sex act or after every cycle after it's either cleaned or faded away?  Putting it away for now.  Appreciate all the help.

From the main page: 

If an Npc has no cum effect a random cum texture set is selected to be applied. If an Npc already has a cum effect then another texture from the same set will be applied.

You can be unlucky and get the same set several times in a row. Easiest way to test it's working  is sex/bathe/sex/bathe etc.

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

From the main page: 

You can be unlucky and get the same set several times in a row. Easiest way to test it's working  is sex/bathe/sex/bathe etc.

Yup, working.  Patience was all I needed.  Thanks!

About Bathing in Skyrim Tweak:

How about a dialog option on NPCs to bath the PC?

Nothing too complicated, just an alternative to get clean if PC is bound for a longer time and can't take a bath.

For example if some SLUTS runs go very bad, your pony might need more than one or two days to get the job done.

Till than your pony will become a full grown black beauty,

only that the black is dirt and the beauty is the sweet smell of rotting organic matter.

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

About Bathing in Skyrim Tweak:

How about a dialog option on NPCs to bath the PC?

Some more or less random thoughts how I see the  whole bathing thing in a bigger context from an RPG perspective

• cleaning myself with a rag or soap and no open water nearby, maybe bottled water
  • washing myself with a rag or soap with open water or some "bathing" type object nearby. A tub, bassin, well, ...
  • optional or explicit washout (vagina) and cleaning (body) of sperm => some more dialogue would be interesting "WHAT" I want to wash
  • optional cleaning with alcohol for scrubbing off some more serious stains
  • optional alcohol/potion type thing for cleaning tats
  • oils and perfumes ? similar to the SLEN aphrodisiac potions but lower magnitude and probably just a little buff on speech or health regeneration
  • PC washing the NPC => I'D LOVE TO SEE THAT as a service in the name of Dibella  => But we would need animations for that ? ( @DeepBlueFrog )
  • NPC washing the PC (big YES to your question) => Again, do we have animations for that ? ?
  • pleasure bathing ...e.g. for the hot water near Darkwater => buff on something that's associated with "feeling good and relaxed"

:classic_tongue:.. since you asked

10 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

3 hours ago, worik said:

Good ideas but a lot of this relies on animations, which I can't do. As well as that, if you're talking about an npc bathing your character when you're tied up then you're probably going to need different animations for armbinder/yoke/strait jackets etc. Not an easy ask of someone. 

Are new animations really needed though ?  For example, a tied PC can just stand straight while the NPC uses the "kind of pickpocketting" animation (one knee on the ground and the hands looking like they're tying a knot) that comes from Zaz I think ?  What I mean is that there are maybe vanilla animations that could be used, the PC doesn't have to use a custom animation IMO

4 minutes ago, mangalo said:

Are new animations really needed though ?  For example, a tied PC can just stand straight while the NPC uses the "kind of pickpocketting" animation (one knee on the ground and the hands looking like they're tying a knot) that comes from Zaz I think ?  What I mean is that there are maybe vanilla animations that could be used, the PC doesn't have to use a custom animation IMO

I guess that would be do-able. The npc would have to at least point towards the PC while animating though. Then what to do about shyness? And what should an NPC get in return for their good deed?

2 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I guess that would be do-able. The npc would have to at least point towards the PC while animating though. Then what to do about shyness? And what should an NPC get in return for their good deed?

I must say I haven't thought that far about it, I like the idea of @donttouchmethere for the possibilities it adds :)  I imagined it in slavery and sub/dom scenarios where shyness isn't really a concern, if you ask someone to wash you I guess you have to swallow your pride but maybe others can brainstorm further about this