24 minutes ago, mangalo said:

I must say I haven't thought that far about it, I like the idea of @donttouchmethere for the possibilities it adds :)  I imagined it in slavery and sub/dom scenarios where shyness isn't really a concern, if you ask someone to wash you I guess you have to swallow your pride but maybe others can brainstorm further about this

Perhaps just followers or SD master then maybe

55 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I guess that would be do-able. The npc would have to at least point towards the PC while animating though. Then what to do about shyness? And what should an NPC get in return for their good deed?

uh oh!

I realy thought way more simple lol

to save your time and nerves I thought about a way more simple solution, based on mod features that are already exist

For example:

> you can already register most NPCs with bathing in skyrim

> this will open the dialog "want to bath together?"

> normaly that will ony work if in water + soap/washcloth in inventory of the NPC too (and you have to get the PC close to water)

> that's why I only use bathing with followers and that means if you want to get a bath you have to find a follower (even if only tempoary) first

> now even if all is set, the PC won't be able to bath if in bondage (hands)

> so the rule could be like that for heavy bondage bathing:

• if PC arms are bound than bathing is not possible
  • if PC has follower (+soap +water) can ask for "want to bath together"
  • if dialog option "want to bath together" is choosen the rule "can't bath if in bondage" would be ignored
  • (optional: this could overrule the shyness rule, because the PC just asked for it^^)

or added variation of the "want to bath together" dialog for bondage situations:

• if PC arms are bound than bathing is not possible
  • if PC has follower (+soap +water) can ask for "can you bath me pls, my hands are tied"
  • if dialog option "can you bath me pls, my hands are tied" is choosen the rule "can't bath if in bondage" would be ignored
  • after bathing: trigger random(!, because SLR values will be already pretty high by then^^) dialog like
  • => NPC: "Bathing you in your bondage made me all hot. A little reward for my bathing service would be appropriate."

> extra rule if PC wants to bath while in a catsuit/bondage suit:

• if PC is in catsuit/bondage suit: bathing is not possible, still face get dirty a lot (the ebonite too, but we don't see that ingame^^)
  • if PC has ebonite solution or dwemer oil or wash rag bathing in catsuit would be possible
  • alternative: a new kind of soap => some kind of polishing oil (just the StA balm ^^)

13 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Don't want to go into simulation type territory but my brain tells me that the biggest problem with a catsuit would be underneath it. I'd imagine those things are hot and sweaty. 

yes it is, and there is nothing that can be done about it ^^

I just was looking for a loophole to get that face clean again ;D

hey monoman. do u know what would cause wet redux mcm to bug and when u change values for the first 3 areas that it would go to NaN.
now thi sisnt from your script it just noticed that my wet wasnt getting applied and noticed when i change4d it it always had NaN for number. it was fine before and on new game its fine. the only way i got the number to change was to modify the json from export settings then import it

Motoko - Jorrvaskr Living Quarters 2019-03-03 02.20.09.jpg

21 minutes ago, sidfu said:

hey monoman. do u know what would cause wet redux mcm to bug and when u change values for the first 3 areas that it would go to NaN.
now thi sisnt from your script it just noticed that my wet wasnt getting applied and noticed when i change4d it it always had NaN for number. it was fine before and on new game its fine. the only way i got the number to change was to modify the json from export settings then import it

Motoko - Jorrvaskr Living Quarters 2019-03-03 02.20.09.jpg

I think nan stands for 'not a number'. Dont know how you would get it other than maybe the variable not being declared at that moment in time. Or perhaps the json file setting had a string instead of a number. Not sure how the import would handle that. 

well a bit of info might help
1. it was fine starting a game. i manualy changed teh settigns and everything fine
2. when it noticed it stoped working is cause it seemed to be putting a frost texture on the body during sex

also before iforget to like the 99th time. your bathing tweak when u use a shower it doesnt count people around just bathing not shower

On 3/3/2019 at 8:22 AM, sidfu said:

well a bit of info might help
1. it was fine starting a game. i manualy changed teh settigns and everything fine
2. when it noticed it stoped working is cause it seemed to be putting a frost texture on the body during sex

also before iforget to like the 99th time. your bathing tweak when u use a shower it doesnt count people around just bathing not shower

Hey, sorry I forgot to get back to you. 

I took a look at this but can't find anything that looks wrong. If you can figure out how to reproduce the error let me know and I can take a look again. 

22 minutes ago, s520864 said:

Can someone give me step-by-step instructions on how to enable more than 1 set of cum textures? I read the main page but don't think I fully comprehend what to do.

I know where to find the set folders and I have the texture DDS files ready to go.

Which part are you having trouble with?

1. Dump the .dds files into the 'Set2' folder. 

2. Check there are 33 .dds files. If there are files named starting 'strapon' they don't count. 

3. If you're starting a new game there's nothing to do. The textures will automatically be detected. Just make sure 2 sets were detected in the MCM. If you adding the textures to an existing save where SCO is already installed then you need to tell the mod to check for new texture files. Open the MCM and press 'Redetect sets' and wait. Make sure sets detected changes to 2 otherwise something went wrong. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Which part are you having trouble with?

1. Dump the .dds files into the 'Set2' folder. 

2. Check there are 33 .dds files. If there are files named starting 'strapon' they don't count. 

3. If you're starting a new game there's nothing to do. The textures will automatically be detected. Just make sure 2 sets were detected in the MCM. If you adding the textures to an existing save where SCO is already installed then you need to tell the mod to check for new texture files. Open the MCM and press 'Redetect sets' and wait. Make sure sets detected changes to 2 otherwise something went wrong. 

I followed those exact steps to fill all the set folders, i tried a fresh save and a non-fresh save. non of the sets register

5 hours ago, s520864 said:

I followed those exact steps to fill all the set folders, i tried a fresh save and a non-fresh save. non of the sets register

This is often because you do not have the latest version of papyrus util. Or another mod you have that includes an old version of papyrusutil is over writing the new version. So try reinstalling papyrusutil first. 

If that doesn't work post a screenshot of your set2 folder. 

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

This is often because you do not have the latest version of papyrus util. Or another mod you have that includes an old version of papyrusutil is over writing the new version. So try reinstalling papyrusutil first. 

If that doesn't work post a screenshot of your set2 folder. 

I have PapyrusUtil standalone loaded in my MO2 loadorder, and I made sure it overwrites SexLab

54 minutes ago, pyjinbom said:

Hey Monoman, I love all of your mods, but I have one teensy tiny little request. Can you pleeease add an option for Spank That Ass to recognize armor flagged by either Milk Addict or SL Aroused to allow spanking for chainmail bikinis? ?

Sure that makes sense I guess. Think it might have been suggested already.