1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

because it doesn't just calm any bandits for a while

and it is not dependet on range

=> adds the PC to a faction as Corsayr already stated

It makes the player harmless to any hostile faction (but not creatures) as long as naked and unarmed

have yet to see if StA interferes on my actual game with StA 1.05 and activated dummy

but I fear there is more coming up with StA and SD+

since StA 1.05 (and StA 1.04 with patch) SD+ enslavement to civil NPCs doesn't work anymore

or to be more precise, SD+ enslavement can be triggered but it doesn't stick

As soon as enslavement starts it stops already

will test what happens with NDUN helpless and StA dummy and test if removing StA will make SD+ enslavement working again

atm this is more of a guess that StA's dummy might interfere

Ok wait a second here. My opinion right now is that this is probably a ND issue.  Wrong! sorry.

Try this yourself. Start a new game and create a save. 

1: 

coc haltedstreamcamp01

proceed to get murdered by the bandits. Right?

2: load your save

player.addtofaction 5add2

coc haltedstreamcamp01

walk among the bandits and steal their shit without them batting an eyelid. 

5add2 = the captive npc faction that the dummies are in.

So what's happening?

As for SD that's even less likely I think. STA doesn't add or remove the player from any factions...

Though I have had problems with SD since the last update. (before STA)

Edit: Ok I've discovered that the Npc captive faction won't work for creatures but it should work for bandits/necromancers etc

Maybe a calm spell might work but I'd have to look into how it works. 

19 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Edit: Ok I've discovered that the Npc captive faction won't work for creatures but it should work for bandits/necromancers etc

Maybe a calm spell might work but I'd have to look into how it works. 

What if (and I am seriously going outside the box on this one) you gave the invisible voice a sneak skill of 100 and all the perks and told its AI to just sneak all the time...

13 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

What if (and I am seriously going outside the box on this one) you gave the invisible voice a sneak skill of 100 and all the perks and told its AI to just sneak all the time...

Try this: Spank That Ass.esp

Adds the dummies to the Creature Friend faction also makes them visible so you can visibly see whats going on. 

48 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

As for SD that's even less likely I think. STA doesn't add or remove the player from any factions...

Though I have had problems with SD since the last update. (before STA)

And your right!

Sorry, I was too fast again -.-

> removed StA and tried the same NPCs to enslave the PC via SD+ in a tavern => SD+ showed the same symptoms

> disabled immersive Wenches scenes in taverns (via Wenches MCM) and tried to get enslaved via the same NPCs => SD+ enslavement works in taverns

(I normaly have Wenche scenes disabled because it seems those scripts running on NPCs have a higher priority)

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Funny, I thought the disease modifier was clever. But dirty/filthy already applies debuffs to sneak/speech unless I'm misunderstanding you. 

TesEdit maybe?

Have a look at Spells :

mzinDirtinessTier2Spell

mzinDirtinessTier3Spell

Delete the effects mzinDamageResistDisease "Resist Disease" [MGEF:0200B4BD] from them. Adjust the description if you want. 

I don't think the 'Legacy' spells are actually used.

Many thanks, that will be a quicker way than editing with CK. The sneak/speech debuffs I applied are much higher :classic_smile:

Having a bit of an issue with Cum Overlays.

Installed the mod.

Filled all 4 sets of textures.

Started a new game.

Put the default SLF cum timer to max.

Changed the SCO timers to last a bit longer.

Have 12 free racemenu overlay slots for body/hands/feet/face.

Problem is - no cum actually applied.

Age old question - wat do?

5 minutes ago, General Goods said:

Having a bit of an issue with Cum Overlays.

Installed the mod.

Filled all 4 sets of textures.

Started a new game.

Put the default SLF cum timer to max.

Changed the SCO timers to last a bit longer.

Have 12 free racemenu overlay slots for body/hands/feet/face.

Problem is - no cum actually applied.

Age old question - wat do?

Try 14 or more overlays. Seems to be a common problem and I haven't figured out why yet. 

Update: started working after increasing the amount overlay slot from 12 to 18.

How does it detect/handle the slot amount? Maybe it gets a hiccup if youre at exactly 12 or something?

Upd2: after a quick look at the source, If NumSlots < 12 maybe thats the issue? it check below or above, but not exactly 12? And gets confused?

10 minutes ago, General Goods said:

Update: started working after increasing the amount overlay slot from 12 to 18.

How does it detect/handle the slot amount? Maybe it gets a hiccup if youre at exactly 12 or something?

Upd2: after a quick look at the source, If NumSlots < 12 maybe thats the issue? it check below or above, but not exactly 12? And gets confused?

Great. 

I'll take a look at the code again. I must have double checked it a few times at this stage. It's intended to prefer slots 12+ to keep out of slavetats' domain. 

image.thumb.png.d99763c24bd2f5346755969a4e46a0f9.png

Sooo, are we going to talk about the Detect Equipment Elephant in the room?? ? 

Me: How does it work?

MM1: Be Patient I just uploaded it and haven't had a chance to update the information page

Me: When is that going to be done?

MM1: Soon

Me: B-But I want it now!!

MM1: Well you are going to have to wait!

Me: ?

MM1: I am not falling for THAT again, Back to your corner! 

{Returns to corner}

49 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Sooo, are we going to talk about the Detect Equipment Elephant in the room

Yea sorry don't have time to post a description right now. 

It's a module from the upcoming update to MWA. it'll add a power 'Detect Equipment'. Using it will highlight the nearest 5 armors and 5 weapons on the ground. Moving cancels the effect like frostfalls instincts. Thought some people would find it handy. It doesn't stop stuff disappearing through the floor though. 

On 9/17/2018 at 1:29 PM, Monoman1 said:

Invisible Npc bumping into you while speaking. I've have tried (Gods have I tried) to remove collision from this Npc but I just can not seem to do it. If anyone knows how, get in touch please.

Could this help?

I use a mod that removes entirely the "collision box" from Player while she/he is talking to someone. Other stupid (and blind) NPCs passes "trough" the player withut bumping or moving her. BTW, it's not an ESP but simply a SKSE plugin:

"Don't Push Me While I'm Talking" on Nexus.

6 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Could this help?

I use a mod that removes entirely the "collision box" from Player while she/he is talking to someone. Other stupid (and blind) NPCs passes "trough" the player withut bumping or moving her. BTW, it's not an ESP but simply a SKSE plugin:

"Don't Push Me While I'm Talking" on Nexus.

Hmm not exactly. The reason being that the mod just uses the console command tcl (toggle collision) which works only on the player as far as I know. Which is fine while you're 'stuck in place' talking directly to an npc. But if your character is just passing a comment and moving around and I were to tcl the player you could sink into the ground or through a wall.

I'm 99% certain this can be done at the mesh level. Hell I did it myself when I botched some armor meshes - They would float when dropped and your character would pass right through them. 

4 hours ago, sidfu said:

@Monoman1 this is the patch for sexlab infaltion for the orginal aroused nips.  it needs modifcation to work with your tweaked version.

TTT_ArousedNipsAlias.psc

I'll take a look when I can but I also use SLIF and haven't noticed anything. I'm not aware of any other mod that would modify the nipple nodes. There may be some 'fighting' going on between SLIF and AN though. 

36 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Hmm not exactly. The reason being that the mod just uses the console command tcl (toggle collision) which works only on the player as far as I know. Which is fine while you're 'stuck in place' talking directly to an npc. But if your character is just passing a comment and moving around and I were to tcl the player you could sink into the ground or through a wall.

I'm 99% certain this can be done at the mesh level. Hell I did it myself when I botched some armor meshes - They would float when dropped and your character would pass right through them. 

When you made that version with the visible voice she just liked to stand on top of me, is it possible to just give her instructions to move to a certain distance? 

On 9/17/2018 at 7:29 AM, Monoman1 said:

Pain will initially give you a Health/Stamina/Magicka debuff. As you become more of a masochist the debuff becomes less until eventually being in a lot of pain gives you a buff. As a full-blown masochist, not being in pain will give you a debuff. 

How does pain go away? is it over time? Do I need to apply aloe to the sensitive areas? ?

*Also not a big deal but Detect Equipments ability didn't auto-populate for me on loading, I had to console it in. But it works great! 

12 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

When you made that version with the visible voice she just liked to stand on top of me, is it possible to just give her instructions to move to a certain distance? 

I could just spawn her further away but then the voice would sound like it was coming from someone else. 

6 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

How does pain go away? is it over time? Do I need to apply aloe to the sensitive areas?

It's based on the intensity of the overlays on your tits and ass and your masochism trait. It should disappear over time as the intensity of the overlays fade. Of course if you're always getting er.... 'topped up' it's probably not going anywhere until your masochism trait flips from dislike to like. 

8 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

*Also not a big deal but Detect Equipments ability didn't auto-populate for me on loading, I had to console it in. But it works great!

Hmm. Just double checked and it starts ok for me... I have the ability in the alt start cell on a new game. ?

47 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I have the ability in the alt start cell on a new game. ?

Maybe cuz I didn't start a new game? If no one else is having the problem we can probably just write it off as an "I'm weird" thing.  ?

47 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

'topped up' it's probably not going anywhere until your masochism trait flips from dislike to like. 

That is what I was afraid of... I have Masochism frozen, so I am never going to like it... 

Any chance of a future update including some kind of skin balm to sooth the skin? Perhaps made from Butter and Purple mountain flowers? (I always think purple mountain flowers are kind of like the Pansy which has some anti-inflammatory properties.) ?

15 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Maybe cuz I didn't start a new game? If no one else is having the problem we can probably just write it off as an "I'm weird" thing.

Should be the same thing. It's in a quest OnInit(). Which will run on new games and the first time it's loaded in a save. Just checked there and it's definitely coming up on an existing save. 

16 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

That is what I was afraid of... I have Masochism frozen, so I am never going to like it... 

You could set the buff to zero if it's not your thing. I must add code to not add the spell if set to zero.

16 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Any chance of a future update including some kind of skin balm to sooth the skin? Perhaps made from Butter and Purple mountain flowers? (I always think purple mountain flowers are kind of like the Pansy which has some anti-inflammatory properties.) 

Yea, maybe. I'd have to see if I could shoe-horn it into the code. Wouldn't it be nice if applying 'butter' to your skin would also trigger wet redux. Another thing to look into.