BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

10 hours ago, AndragonFirefly said:

The changelog hasn't changed but there have been updates. The link in the "changelog" doesn't seem to give me any information leading to anything different than I downloaded last time. I have no clue. It says version 2.12V but none of the files indicate a version but rather a date. The dates used to name these files are the exact same name as what I already have. Was this an SE update? I was hoping the link in the changelog would lead me to an actual changelog but all I see is a list of what comes with each version, ie 2.12V, etc..., but nothing indicating what the recent changes or upload consisted of. I get so confused when there are updates to a mod but absolutely no changes to the changelog. I reassure you that I am not intending to be a bitch or anything. I am just extremely confused and need help understanding what is what.  I love your animations and like staying up to date. Might you explain your system a little better for me so my challenged brain can comprehend what it is I need to do or not do please? Thank you kindly! And of course, you are not required to do anything and I thank you so much for sharing your mods.

I Believe that in order to get the latest update you need to become a patron on their page. In other words looking to get paid for their work now which I'm not fully against mind you but in order for it to really be worth while updates should come more frequently then one or two per month. Could be mistaken and there simply hasn't been an update to the change log in what four months now

56 minutes ago, Chris79 said:

I Believe that in order to get the latest update you need to become a patron on their page. In other words looking to get paid for their work now which I'm not fully against mind you but in order for it to really be worth while updates should come more frequently then one or two per month. Could be mistaken and there simply hasn't been an update to the change log in what four months now

Baka does a lot more than just this animation pack - he is also responsible for the mod that allows creature dongs to be animated in the first place and a whole bunch of other mods like the updated version of Horrible Harassment, which are publicly available. 

Version 2.12V is the latest version publicly available - if you click the preview link it shows what versions include what.  It looks like right now the patron only version has a grand total of 5 extra animations over the public version.

Okay after getting the free pack I got hooked, but when I went to his Patreon page I got hit with a problem... Well 3 problems tbh.

1. How much does it cost to get the packs? Which tier do I need?

2. Where is the post for what version is available?

3. Please tell me I don't have to pay OVER 15 to get it as well. I have had a few scams in the past 5 months with Patreon because of this stuff.

I hope this post doesn't piss anyone off btw. I am just not getting any info from the Patreon page because I am a native English (coughs American coughs) speaker and the descriptions are a bit vague to me. Just want a bit of clairification before I throw money about...again.

19 minutes ago, ryproar said:

Okay after getting the free pack I got hooked, but when I went to his Patreon page I got hit with a problem... Well 3 problems tbh.

1. How much does it cost to get the packs? Which tier do I need?

2. Where is the post for what version is available?

3. Please tell me I don't have to pay OVER 15 to get it as well. I have had a few scams in the past 5 months with Patreon because of this stuff.

I hope this post doesn't piss anyone off btw. I am just not getting any info from the Patreon page because I am a native English (coughs American coughs) speaker and the descriptions are a bit vague to me. Just want a bit of clairification before I throw money about...again.

IMO your best bet would be to ask him on Patron or here with a PM - there is probably a Discord or something as well.

I just did ask and 15 is the price. I am paying "someone everyone knows" for packs and he told us if we unsub from him we are locked out. I think Baka has great animations and content but I really hope that for that price it gets updated a bit more than every 2-3 months because at that rate it is 45 for a few new animations. BUT in hind sight the guy I am supporting only updates if it "suits him" if you get my drift.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not getting a passworded download, but if you read the main file, you'd see that the passwords are carried over and should just be " BakaFactory", if required at all... what I am seeing is that FNIS complains that the FNIS_Babo Creature_Behavior.hkx isn't compatible, so is there a problem with LE? Files available are all only SE from the label, so maybe just missing LE-compatible upload, or is there no longer support for LE?

8 minutes ago, Forrim said:

Where can i get LE version??

both files available for download has "SE" in the title

Can this mod be used in both LE and SSE versions of skyrim?

Sorry my bad. I must have deleted it while I was uploading SE version. People kept saying it was so confusing with all the versions available so I deleted the previous versions.  I'll reupload it soon enough.

I really love your animations, but I have one request still...

Can you make regular changelogs with the names of the new animations added? I honestly do not understand the structure of your own homepage and animation previews.

Just a regular changelog list for loverslab with the names of the newly added animations from each version would be nice, just to keep track and easily find the new animations and test them out? :D

Much appreciated and keep up the awesome work.

Totally confused on where your downloads are kept.  Are they only on your patreon page?  That just seems to loop back here, so I'm not sure.  I've had your babo_human_SE_2019.02.08 and babo_creature_SE.2019.02.10 fix archives since early May.  I don't see anything new for download here.  I even downloaded the files again to make sure you're not just reusing the names with new archives, but they are all identical.  Am I just too quick?  I'll try again later.

2 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Totally confused on where your downloads are kept.  Are they only on your patreon page?  That just seems to loop back here, so I'm not sure.  I've had your babo_human_SE_2019.02.08 and babo_creature_SE.2019.02.10 fix archives since early May.  I don't see anything new for download here.  I even downloaded the files again to make sure you're not just reusing the names with new archives, but they are all identical.  Am I just too quick?  I'll try again later.

I'm kinda confused too. I have been looking for a new update for a month now. The last update was 9 hours ago according to the loverslab but the files are the same. there are some new animation preview on patreon, but I don't know where to download the new ones. Can someone clarify? 

1 hour ago, Viekang said:

I guess it is only an ad for his soon to come animations. 

13 hours ago, afshin76 said:

I'm kinda confused too. I have been looking for a new update for a month now. The last update was 9 hours ago according to the loverslab but the files are the same. there are some new animation preview on patreon, but I don't know where to download the new ones. Can someone clarify? 

15 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Post #211 right above all of your posts states he was cleaning up the downloads and accidentally deleted the LE versions and was reposting them.

2 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

Post #211 right above all of your posts states he was cleaning up the downloads and accidentally deleted the LE versions and was reposting them.

The only files we have on loverslab are 2.12v which have been there since February. He has made 2.5v already which you can see the previews on his blog. With that beeing said here is what I am confused about:

I check loverslab regularly. Whenever there is an update for a mod I see it. At the time I am writing this, according to loverslab this mod was updated 25 hours ago (Updated yesterday at 01:52 PM), but when I come to download the file it is the same version 2.12 which has been here since February. 

So is the 2.5 version file of this mod only for Patreon or am I making a mistake here? 

BTW the quality of this mod is outstanding.

5 hours ago, afshin76 said:

The only files we have on loverslab are 2.12v which have been there since February. He has made 2.5v already which you can see the previews on his blog. With that beeing said here is what I am confused about:

I check loverslab regularly. Whenever there is an update for a mod I see it. At the time I am writing this, according to loverslab this mod was updated 25 hours ago (Updated yesterday at 01:52 PM), but when I come to download the file it is the same version 2.12 which has been here since February. 

So is the 2.5 version file of this mod only for Patreon or am I making a mistake here? 

BTW the quality of this mod is outstanding.

Don't look at the update time - look at the changelog.  That shows the latest public version, which yes is 2.12.

Unfortunately, if an author changes stuff on their download page, even just to fix a typo or add pictures, it can trigger an update notification.  So don't trust the LoversLab "last updated" date.

12 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Don't look at the update time - look at the changelog.  That shows the latest public version, which yes is 2.12.

Unfortunately, if an author changes stuff on their download page, even just to fix a typo or add pictures, it can trigger an update notification.  So don't trust the LoversLab "last updated" date.

Thank you. I guessed so but wanted to be sure. So the only way for someone to get his hands on version 2.5 is to pay $15 on patreon, right?

Thanks again.

Your animations are crashing my game.....

I know its the Download from your anims, because I've tested before and after installation and checked my fnis animation count, and all my debugs are clean when I dont have your mod installed.

As soon as I install it, just the LE Creature version, the game crashes without fail. I can't figure out why. Any ideas?

51 minutes ago, neoncontacts said:

Your animations are crashing my game.....

I know its the Download from your anims, because I've tested before and after installation and checked my fnis animation count, and all my debugs are clean when I dont have your mod installed.

As soon as I install it, just the LE Creature version, the game crashes without fail. I can't figure out why. Any ideas?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/121811-animation-limit-cause-ctd-read-before-you-bother-author-of-animation-pack/

11 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I have not reached the animation limit. that's the thing. I have plenty of room with the XXL FNIS pack.  I'm running a few pose packs, and only 3 or 4 total SLAL Packs, with plenty of space left over, even when including the Bakafactory SLAL pack. 

1 minute ago, neoncontacts said:

I have not reached the animation limit. that's the thing. I have plenty of room with the XXL FNIS pack.  

It's not about the animation limit of FNIS. Here's some information from that site that Reesewow gave you:

The real limit we are talking about is an animation limit that the game engine can handle. This varies between each persons PC, but it is somewhere between 11000 and 15000 animations. Some people can only have less, some can have more, just depends on how much they are loading on their game.

BTW, the limit is not just sexlab animations, it is all animations. Poses, idles, slal animations, zaz animaitons, weapon and attack animations can all add up. After you run FNIS it should tell you at the bottom just how many animations you are using. If you have to use the XL version, know that you are already in risky territory of having too many animations installed.

If this is your problem, just remove some animations :classic_wink:

FNIS.png.df41d4ddcfa293e02cafbe1ec7ea663b.png