BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

Animation is not believable and clumsy, in my opinion. I'm certainly not an expert, but for example, take the animation where the partner holds the woman by the neck. You are from the beginning try to hold for 10 years old child for 20 seconds with one hand on the neck. I'm not sure what it will be. For the author's diligence, great respect for him, but there is something to work!

On 8/29/2018 at 12:07 AM, Nazzzgul666 said:

Didn't even start Skyrim in a while, but those look like a must have next time. :)

Question: which body do you use? The open vagina in your screenshot looks way better than mine, although i think i've fucked up something while customizing it with bodyslide.

Sounds like wolfclub is looking for certain tags (or combinations) this mod has. In case of doubt, it might even be the same spelling mistake or something.^^

If sexlab can't find animations with the specific tags requested it falls back to random afaik, so that would explain why you had more avaivable earlier.

The same question wich body is this?

3 hours ago, Tixotus said:

Animation is not believable and clumsy, in my opinion. I'm certainly not an expert, but for example, take the animation where the partner holds the woman by the neck. You are from the beginning try to hold for 10 years old child for 20 seconds with one hand on the neck. I'm not sure what it will be. For the author's diligence, great respect for him, but there is something to work!

This pack includes all my work starting with the first pack about a year ago, which menas apparently there should be some animations that are not good enough. You look into my preview gifs and you'll see the certain improvements over times.

50 minutes ago, elzee said:

Hi, I'm an SSE user.

I'm confused which file should I download?

I found the those files marked 06.11.2018 is smaller than the older one.

And why there's no file marked 23.12.2018 which is the day you updated v1.9? 

The new ones are 2018.10.01 I believe. I think they are named as such because that's when they were released to Patreons initially. 

On 12/24/2018 at 12:17 AM, factoryclose said:

I thought I fixed it... Damn..

I can confirm the issue for me as well - the fix is really simple however.  I just copied the Gargoyle lines from the file "FNIS_Babo Creature_List - (Korean text).txt" to "FNIS_Babo Creature_List.txt" in meshes\actors\character\animations\Babo Creature, and ran FNIS again.

Great new animations btw, the horse one especially is very unique, and I haven't seen all of them yet (waiting for Sexlab Pheromones to trigger some of the creatures added in this update).

8 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I can confirm the issue for me as well - the fix is really simple however.  I just copied the Gargoyle lines from the file "FNIS_Babo Creature_List - (Korean text).txt" to "FNIS_Babo Creature_List.txt" in meshes\actors\character\animations\Babo Creature, and ran FNIS again.

Great new animations btw, the horse one especially is very unique, and I haven't seen all of them yet (waiting for Sexlab Pheromones to trigger some of the creatures added in this update).

While this did work, for some reason I'm missing one of the stages as it now only plays 5 of the 6 stages. I've been looking in the files, and they're all their as well.