BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

Almost didn't download this mod.  Another set of animations, so what.  But I down loaded it anyway.  When I saw the animations in the game I thought, what the hell?  I need more of these.  Get your ass busy baka.  Not to take away from our other animators, but damn, these are GREAT!

Thanks for sharing your awesome work.  More please. 

Ignore the folder name, I just added it for my own orientation.

Unzipped the passworded files into a new folder.

image.png.2066c6fca9e82ef4b6dc3037e8fc05fb.png

Zipped that without a password.

image.png.d694d026879aeae341924eb91a7f24a5.png

The stuff inside it:

Spoiler

image.png.dc019bba1207ee6025ef49d218f6fb25.png

The outcome when trying to add it to NMM:

Spoiler

image.png.9edf5a9ffd567711ce1ae7132e4e3745.png

I'm really out of clues now. 

12 minutes ago, LordArek said:

I'm really out of clues now. 

Zip or Rar? I haven't used NMM in a long time, but it might not like one type of compression types verses the other. Also what are you using to compress it, windows or another software like Winrar or 7zip?

40 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Zip or Rar? I haven't used NMM in a long time, but it might not like one type of compression types verses the other. Also what are you using to compress it, windows or another software like Winrar or 7zip?

Well you're my hero of the day! Instead of RAR I tried making it a ZIP and now it worked. Thank you very much.

Have the same problem as zzlaq1.

Installed animations, ( Babo Human 2019.02.08 ) ran FNIS.

Skyrim starts but CTD when loading a save.

Uninstalled all other animations to make sure I was under the 500 limit you mentioned in another post, and ran FNIS.

No change. Skyrim starts then CTD loading a save game.

Uninstall your animations, reinstall previous animations, run FNIS.

Skyrim starts and loads saved game with no issues.

2 hours ago, backguard44 said:

Uninstalled all other animations to make sure I was under the 500 limit you mentioned in another post, and ran FNIS.

The Sexlab 500 limit has nothing to do with crashes, that's just a limit with how Sexlab was written. The real limit we are talking about is an animation limit that the game engine can handle. This varies between each persons PC, but it is somewhere between 11000 and 15000 animations. Some people can only have less, some can have more, just depends on how much they are loading on their game.

BTW, the limit is not just sexlab animations, it is all animations. Poses, idles, slal animations, zaz animaitons, weapon and attack animations can all add up. After you run FNIS it should tell you at the bottom just how many animations you are using. If you have to use the XL version, know that you are already in risky territory of having too many animations installed.

The new human pack only adds about 2-3 new animations so it shouldn't result in a crash if you are below the limit.

4 hours ago, Rachel said:

The Sexlab 500 limit has nothing to do with crashes, that's just a limit with how Sexlab was written. The real limit we are talking about is an animation limit that the game engine can handle. This varies between each persons PC, but it is somewhere between 11000 and 15000 animations. Some people can only have less, some can have more, just depends on how much they are loading on their game.

BTW, the limit is not just sexlab animations, it is all animations. Poses, idles, slal animations, zaz animaitons, weapon and attack animations can all add up. After you run FNIS it should tell you at the bottom just how many animations you are using. If you have to use the XL version, know that you are already in risky territory of having too many animations installed.

The new human pack only adds about 2-3 new animations so it shouldn't result in a crash if you are below the limit.

Very well written, just let me add one screenshot. It may not be clear to all people where they will find the number of animations.  The image shows the maximum number of animations in my case.

FNIS.png

15 hours ago, LordArek said:

Well you're my hero of the day! Instead of RAR I tried making it a ZIP and now it worked. Thank you very much.

You doth wound me!  I did, in fact, offer 7zip in my suggestion...

Glad it worked out for you ;)

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 4:21 AM, LordArek said:

Aye, thanks mate. I will try it again later, maybe I did something wrong due to being tired. Which is probably very realistic. 

The solution provided by 4nk8r does work. Unzip, re-zip and install as per normal with NMM.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 12:42 AM, LordArek said:

Edit: Dear god, please let no one comment with "Use Mod Organizer". 

I'm awarding an extra point for this. :thumbsup: :joy:

10 hours ago, Rachel said:

Thank you for replying. I shouldn't have even mentioned the animation count. I was simply trying to explain the troubleshooting steps I'd taken.

I had hoped that someone could help resolve the problem with the animations crashing the game, possibly offer a suggestion for something I have

not already tried. Currently my animation count is:

4604 animations for 15 mods successfully included (character)
322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

I was REMOVING other animations for nothing more than a troubleshooting step to try and determine what was causing these particular animations

to CTD the game. Do you have any suggestions as to why this particular set of animations and only these animations are causing CTD?

Any help is appreciated. For myself and everyone else that is having the CTD problem loading these animations.

Thank you.

11 minutes ago, backguard44 said:

Any help is appreciated. For myself and everyone else that is having the CTD problem loading these animations.

Double-check you have the LE version if running LE or vice versa for SE?

17 hours ago, LordArek said:

NMM works with either one and several more compression types.

1 hour ago, backguard44 said:

Thank you for replying. I shouldn't have even mentioned the animation count. I was simply trying to explain the troubleshooting steps I'd taken.

I had hoped that someone could help resolve the problem with the animations crashing the game, possibly offer a suggestion for something I have

not already tried. Currently my animation count is:

4604 animations for 15 mods successfully included (character)
322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

I was REMOVING other animations for nothing more than a troubleshooting step to try and determine what was causing these particular animations

to CTD the game. Do you have any suggestions as to why this particular set of animations and only these animations are causing CTD?

Thank you.

No worries, I'm sure someone else needs to hear about the animations limits regardless.

Only reason I can think of for animations to cause a crash is if the file you download was corrupted in someway. If you want to fully troubleshoot, try with no SLAL animations and make sure the game loads. Then redownload the pack and install, run FNIS, and load a save. If it crashes here then we know something isn't happy with these particular animations in your game.

If the previous pack worked without issues, you can also try removing the new animations from the new pack one at a time to see if it's a specific animation causing the crash.

As Grey Cloud posted above, double check if you need the LE or SE version, this could also cause crashes.

4 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

NMM works with either one and several more compression types.

Yes, I've had that experience too, but with this specific mod file it wasn't able to accept the RAR one. Strange indeed, but good you clarified it for others who might read.

3 minutes ago, LordArek said:

Yes, I've had that experience too, but with this specific mod file it wasn't able to accept the RAR one. Strange indeed, but good you clarified it for others who might read.

I just checked and I used a zip file so I can't confirm or refute the .rar thing.

3 hours ago, LordArek said:

I had that odd experience once too!

RAR didn't work, but zip did.

Mainly I have zips now (because of that experience), but once in a while a rar will sneak in without issues.

I WANT TO BELIEVE! =D

On 5/5/2019 at 1:30 AM, backguard44 said:

I was experiencing the above mentioned problems, and found no solution to start the saved game without CTD, but I really wanted to try this mod, so I went and downloaded 6.11.2018. version of the mod, and that version works perfectly. I don't think that there was a problem with FNIS (although at first I did uninstall some animations to clear the space, but the problem continued), only thing I can think of is my version of SKSE (I use older, 2.0.10). I don't know if this is helpful, just wanted to share my solution. 

Animations are really nice, thanks to the author of this mod. 

7 hours ago, kreka said:

I was experiencing the above mentioned problems, and found no solution to start the saved game without CTD, but I really wanted to try this mod, so I went and downloaded 6.11.2018. version of the mod, and that version works perfectly. I don't think that there was a problem with FNIS (although at first I did uninstall some animations to clear the space, but the problem continued), only thing I can think of is my version of SKSE (I use older, 2.0.10). I don't know if this is helpful, just wanted to share my solution. 

Animations are really nice, thanks to the author of this mod. 

•  
  On 5/5/2019 at 4:02 AM, Rachel said:

Very well written, just let me add one screenshot. It may not be clear to all people where they will find the number of animations.  The image shows the maximum number of animations in my case.

FNIS.png

On 5/10/2019 at 12:21 PM, poblivion said:
  •  
  On 5/5/2019 at 4:02 AM, Rachel said:

FNIS.png

Too many... Just too many of them...

I was wrong, it was a FNIS problem, I removed more animation from FNIS, and new version works. I was just confused because older version did work without problems, it's probably because it had less animations. Thanks for all the helpful advices. 

On 5/11/2019 at 7:31 AM, kreka said:

I was wrong, it was a FNIS problem, I removed more animation from FNIS, and new version works. I was just confused because older version did work without problems, it's probably because it had less animations. Thanks for all the helpful advices. 

It is NOT a FNIS problem.

It is a GAME Internal Limit that is being reached and exceeded, FNIS is only exposing that limit.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

It is NOT a FNIS problem.

It is a GAME Internal Limit that is being reached and exceeded, FNIS is only exposing that limit.

Yes, should have said it was the animation limit, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

The changelog hasn't changed but there have been updates. The link in the "changelog" doesn't seem to give me any information leading to anything different than I downloaded last time. I have no clue. It says version 2.12V but none of the files indicate a version but rather a date. The dates used to name these files are the exact same name as what I already have. Was this an SE update? I was hoping the link in the changelog would lead me to an actual changelog but all I see is a list of what comes with each version, ie 2.12V, etc..., but nothing indicating what the recent changes or upload consisted of. I get so confused when there are updates to a mod but absolutely no changes to the changelog. I reassure you that I am not intending to be a bitch or anything. I am just extremely confused and need help understanding what is what.  I love your animations and like staying up to date. Might you explain your system a little better for me so my challenged brain can comprehend what it is I need to do or not do please? Thank you kindly! And of course, you are not required to do anything and I thank you so much for sharing your mods.