Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

23 hours ago, T-lam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

nice dress Yinkle, will this be included in ABBA dress ?

because of my second last free slot ?

uuups, it's esl :)

Yeah, the idea is that this might be part of a new mod that will replace ABBA Outfit depending on the outcome of my poll. It's looking very likely that this will be the result going on current voting.

On 9/19/2020 at 2:36 PM, Yinkle said:

Yeah, the idea is that this might be part of a new mod that will replace ABBA Outfit depending on the outcome of my poll. It's looking very likely that this will be the result going on current voting.

Your leaving us where you going? this sad news to me?

• 4 weeks later...

I wouldn't recommend using this mod if you are using an advanced body like "3BA" or "CBBE 3BBB" or any armour/clothing mods that use "3BBB" breast nodes. The reason for this is that when the body is morphed in-game via racemenu with these extra breast nodes SMP physics can get messed up and even lead to the game locking up or CTD.

Only for feedback, i see that warning above (in the main page), but i am using cbbe 3bbb amazing, and all working fine, any CTD or any another bug...

9 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

Only for feedback, i see that warning above (in the main page), but i am using cbbe 3bbb amazing, and all working fine, any CTD or any another bug...

For anyone using 3BA or CBBE SMP don't worry too much about the body itself. ABBA will morph the body using standard CBBE sliders so the actual bones don't matter. You might run into problems with extreme settings (e.g. breasts as big as your entire body), but that could happen without ABBA if you just overcrank the sliders in racemenu or bodyslide.

If anyone wants, I've converted almost all of the ABBA outfits (except the "kinky" dress) and the Diva dress to 3BA (not "SMP"). Message me and I'll provide a link.

9 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

For anyone using 3BA or CBBE SMP don't worry too much about the body itself. ABBA will morph the body using standard CBBE sliders so the actual bones don't matter. You might run into problems with extreme settings (e.g. breasts as big as your entire body), but that could happen without ABBA if you just overcrank the sliders in racemenu or bodyslide.

If anyone wants, I've converted almost all of the ABBA outfits (except the "kinky" dress) and the Diva dress to 3BA (not "SMP"). Message me and I'll provide a link.

Thanks for reply. I am want this outfits, if you can send the links. And my bobs its not so much extrems. I let the default config from install... 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

have a strange issue where one of my followers is stuck at max "inflation" from ABBA. She would go up and down size wise earlier. Is there a way to get her reset size wise?

Have SLIF installed also...other NPCs seem to work just fine..just this follower is stuck..

Thanks in advance for any help.

• 2 weeks later...

While chasing down another issue, I notice there are lines of ABBA errors appearing in my papyrus logs - 

[02/01/2021 - 10:46:22AM] Error: HasMagicEffect called with invalid Magic Effect
stack:
    [ (FE119806)].Actor.HasMagicEffect() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ABBA_MainScript (B00436EB)].abba_mainscript.ABBAResize() - "ABBA_MainScript.psc" Line 152
    [alias ABBA_clocktickRef on quest ABBA_Clock (B0000D61)].ABBA_ClockRefScript.ProcessABBAActors() - "ABBA_ClockRefScript.psc" Line 106
    [alias ABBA_clocktickRef on quest ABBA_Clock (B0000D61)].ABBA_ClockRefScript.OnUpdate() - "ABBA_ClockRefScript.psc" Line 86

Happens with lots of the NPCs I encounter it seems - and I noticed the first one on the list was me [00000014] (male) , so I am getting pages of entries

On 10/21/2020 at 5:31 AM, AtomicPlayboy said:

Do I need your fixes if it only concerns the nipple sliders? I'm using 3BA and the only thing that I've resized is that area because when NPCs are aroused, I only want their nipples to stiffen and the like but idk if that needs fixes too despite it having worked well thus far <.<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/8/2021 at 1:38 AM, MisutaOtoko said:

Do I need your fixes if it only concerns the nipple sliders? I'm using 3BA and the only thing that I've resized is that area because when NPCs are aroused, I only want their nipples to stiffen and the like but idk if that needs fixes too despite it having worked well thus far <.<

The clothes use a different base body (a custom "two breast bone") where the body physics react differently to 3BA. You don't NEED the 3BA version if you don't mind the difference in physics, it's just an option if you want consistency across your outfits.

On 3/25/2021 at 3:54 PM, AtomicPlayboy said:

The clothes use a different base body (a custom "two breast bone") where the body physics react differently to 3BA. You don't NEED the 3BA version if you don't mind the difference in physics, it's just an option if you want consistency across your outfits.

Ahhh, I got it. I'll use your fixes then as I care about consistency a lot. Thanks fam!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's okay to use this with 3BA/3BBB bodies, but you must be aware that the standard breast, butt and nipple sliders are reversed. I experimented with it and setting them to a negative value will produce a good result that doesn't look weird in any way. You can keep modifying the values until you're happy with them. The easiest way to do that is to save while you have low arousal and then use an arousal spell from Eager NPCs, or just wait for a day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...