Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

15 minutes ago, Hylysi said:

IaRef in these lines need to be changed to PlayerRef, as IaRef will be None when there is no crosshair target.

Thanks, I don't use immediate morphs and hadn't spotted this. Will be fixed in the next update.

12 hours ago, Hylysi said:

IaRef in these lines need to be changed to PlayerRef, as IaRef will be None when there is no crosshair target.

Otherwise, Immediate Morphs will not work on the player when the raise arousal keybind is pressed.

Fixed in 5.4.1 thanks for the heads up.

Hey, does this mod have a way to adjust how much arousal decreases after a character auto orgasms? 

For example if an npc auto orgasms at 98 arousal then they might be left at 68 arousal when the animation ends. I'm wondering if I had any control over the final value.

3 minutes ago, venomr said:

Hey, does this mod have a way to adjust how much arousal decreases after a character auto orgasms? 

For example if an npc auto orgasms at 98 arousal then they might be left at 68 arousal when the animation ends. I'm wondering if I had any control over the final value.

This could become an option in the MCM, we'll see...

Is there a way to prioritize certain npc's with the cell scan? If not, do you have any intentions of implementing a system to Enable ABBA for specific npc's? I'm not to keen on having every female actor in a cell get morph updates, even if i can limit it to certain arousal thresholds.

Also, is there any way to add custom sliders to the mod? Certain sliders seem to be missing from what i can tell. (chubbybutt and apple cheeks for example)

18 hours ago, iprollyneedhelp said:

Is there a way to prioritize certain npc's with the cell scan? If not, do you have any intentions of implementing a system to Enable ABBA for specific npc's? I'm not to keen on having every female actor in a cell get morph updates, even if i can limit it to certain arousal thresholds.

Also, is there any way to add custom sliders to the mod? Certain sliders seem to be missing from what i can tell. (chubbybutt and apple cheeks for example)

Custom sliders can be added using the json files provided. Please read the instructions first and don't complain if you fuck it up.

Not sure about your other question, you want a way to exclude specific npcs from abba? As it stands abba prioritises the closest npcs when scanning the cell.

I could add a spell/keybind that immunises targeted npcs from abba but that would be a fair amount of work.

57 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Custom sliders can be added using the json files provided. Please read the instructions first and don't complain if you fuck it up.

Not sure about your other question, you want a way to exclude specific npcs from abba? As it stands abba prioritises the closest npcs when scanning the cell.

I could add a spell/keybind that immunises targeted npcs from abba but that would be a fair amount of work.

Thank you for the quick reply. Now that you have already answered the question. it says so right there on the front page, my bad. Will read instructions, and not complain when i fuck up.

Other way around, basically a way to completely forego the cell scan, and have a spell that Enables ABBA on specific npc's you cast it on, or something in a similar vein. Basically so i can be sure that a certain npc has ABBA enabled without having everyone in the cell have it enabled as well. (npc i want it enabled on isn't always the closest npc to me.)

I was also gonna ask if this mod supported Inflation framework, but then i read the front page, and felt dumb. Who guessed reading before asking questions could actually help with finding the answers...

8 minutes ago, iprollyneedhelp said:

Thank you for the quick reply. Now that you have already answered the question. it says so right there on the front page, my bad. Will read instructions, and not complain when i fuck up.

Other way around, basically a way to completely forego the cell scan, and have a spell that Enables ABBA on specific npc's you cast it on, or something in a similar vein. Basically so i can be sure that a certain npc has ABBA enabled without having everyone in the cell have it enabled as well. (npc i want it enabled on isn't always the closest npc to me.)

I was also gonna ask if this mod supported Inflation framework, but then i read the front page, and felt dumb. Who guessed reading before asking questions could actually help with finding the answers...

Not to be rude but: case in point- RTFM...

9 minutes ago, iprollyneedhelp said:

Not gonna happen, sorry but this would require the mod to work in a completely diferent way.

1 hour ago, AngryAtronach said:

hey man, I was wondering how far you are willing to go when it comes to adding new features....

You should probably start with asking about the feature so the mod person can at least figure out if its withing the scope of the mod. And after that they can decide if implementing is worth the effort or not.

17 hours ago, AngryAtronach said:

hey man, I was wondering how far you are willing to go when it comes to adding new features....

is it possible to add a lactation effect? i know milk mod economy already exists but i was hoping for something a bit more streamlined similar to how you added the squirt effect....

No, that effect would work very badly when using racemenu morphs.

I think BHUNP does not work anymore since the new version.
I had updated from 5.3.4 to 5.4.2 and noticed that nothing is working anymore. (Disable and re-enable the mod in the MCM.)
Switched back to the 5.3.4 version and now it works.
It would be a pity if I couldn't install new versions because of this.

How about an option to have the strip armor work on males as well? It's a bit odd that sex in a room full of people results in a heap of naked women with huge tits and all the men remain clothed despite their arousal being 90 - 100 (SLAR widget). Spectator crowds can fix that by getting them to masturbate or have an orgy but sometimes that's not quite what I want.

3 hours ago, Caithness said:

How about an option to have the strip armor work on males as well? It's a bit odd that sex in a room full of people results in a heap of naked women with huge tits and all the men remain clothed despite their arousal being 90 - 100 (SLAR widget). Spectator crowds can fix that by getting them to masturbate or have an orgy but sometimes that's not quite what I want.

Not sure what you're refering to but abba shout level 2 strips females, level 3 starts sex scenes which inevitably strips males too.

The resize function ignores males apart from applying magic effects at the start if the conditions are right. Processing males further into the function would require some effort and additional overhead which I'd rather avoid.

12 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Not sure what you're refering to but abba shout level 2 strips females, level 3 starts sex scenes which inevitably strips males too.

The resize function ignores males apart from applying magic effects at the start if the conditions are right. Processing males further into the function would require some effort and additional overhead which I'd rather avoid.

It's the level 2 strip females - as mentioned - having sex in eg Candlehearth Hall ends up being surrounded by naked women and clothed men, the men doing aroused idle hand actions - just inquiring if the strip script for females could apply to males as well?

Also - what is the level 3 you mention . Been running ABBA since I have been playing Skyrim and have NEVER had it initiate sex. (and just checked the MCM - nothing there other than strip item stuff for females) I use other mods for initiating sex - eg Spectator Crowds. Tried Scent of Sex but it was either doing nothing or making it impossible to step outside without bringing a city to its knees (or backs), and much too involved in setting up.

The pussy innie outie adjustment didn't seem to work. I'm using 3BA and the innie outie slider is set to 100 (closed) in bodyslide, but abba won't open the pussy.

I already set the slider to zero, but it didn't change anything, Do I need to do something in particular in order to make abba open the pussy?

Beside that, abba works just fine.

Any help would be much appreciated.

9 hours ago, NullBurner said:

The pussy innie outie adjustment didn't seem to work. I'm using 3BA and the innie outie slider is set to 100 (closed) in bodyslide, but abba won't open the pussy.

I already set the slider to zero, but it didn't change anything, Do I need to do something in particular in order to make abba open the pussy?

Beside that, abba works just fine.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Either leave it at 0 in bodyslide and let ABBA  manage it or Toggle off the "innieoutie" adjust option in the MCM (this adds +1.0 to the slider so it's closed when arousal is 0). I should probably rename this toggle to "Compensate" as it doesn't turn off adjustments for the slider.

Edit: if you set it to 100 (closed) in bodyslide and leave this toggled on then abba will make it effectively like bodyslide 200 when arousal is 0 and 100 when at full arousal so it will never appear open.

ABBA treats the bodyslide settings you used to build your body as base values and can't auto detect whether you set this slider to open or closed. I normally use very subtle settings to build in bodyslide so that abba is adjusting from nearly "Zeroed Sliders".

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

Either leave it at 0 in bodyslide and let ABBA  manage it or Toggle off the "innieoutie" adjust option in the MCM (this adds +1.0 to the slider so it's closed when arousal is 0). I should probably rename this toggle to "Compensate" as it doesn't turn off adjustments for the slider.

Edit: if you set it to 100 (closed) in bodyslide and leave this toggled on then abba will make it effectively like bodyslide 200 when arousal is 0 and 100 when at full arousal so it will never appear open.

ABBA treats the bodyslide settings you used to build your body as base values and can't auto detect whether you set this slider to open or closed. I normally use very subtle settings to build in bodyslide so that abba is adjusting from nearly "Zeroed Sliders".

I see. Toggling of the innie outie adjust option did the trick. I have no idea why I didn't do this before, because the text in the MCM is pretty clear about what this toggle does.

My apologies for being an idiot.

Thank you for the quick response, I appreciate that.

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed a really "noob" ommision in ABBA I should have fixed ages ago but only just noticed! It doesn't check for shout cooldown when doing the auto orgasm shout thing.

I'm amazed nobody else noticed this yet and gave me a scolding! Will be fixed in the next update, I'll set it so the player has a standard orgasm if voice powers are on cooldown.

7 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Just noticed a really "noob" ommision in ABBA I should have fixed ages ago but only just noticed! It doesn't check for shout cooldown when doing the auto orgasm shout thing.

I'm amazed nobody else noticed this yet and gave me a scolding! Will be fixed in the next update, I'll set it so the player has a standard orgasm if voice powers are on cooldown.

a real dovahkiin has no cooldown :)

8 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I break shout cooldown so early on I would never have noticed anyway.

9 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

Is there any way to get the shout without the body resizing? Or is there a way to turn off the resizing option upon initially getting the shout? I always ignore the "I feel strange but warm" dialogue in the beginning of the game to avoid the shape that is applied to the body.

There is no "shape applied to the body" at that point, abba simply increases the player's arousal and then makes appropriate adjustments. If you don't want this then disable player adjustments in the MCM.