TobiChocIce Posted April 19 Posted April 19 I remember this mod from years ago, good to see it's still going and the potential for using that new framework sounds great!
evil-I-r-n00b Posted May 5 Posted May 5 (edited) I'm having an issue with the learning the abba shout quest. Even before I kill the first dragon the statue doesn't give me a chance to ask about abba. It just asks what I want, and no dialogue options come up. After I've killed the dragon I use simple item spawner to add the book into my inventory. opening it started the quest and moved it to stage 5, but the statue still only asks what I want, and no dialogue options come up. This is on skyrim version 1.6.1170 using version 7.0.5. I never had issues with the quest in 1.6.640 or earlier. According to vortex the only other mod interacting with it is the bhunp patch, which loads after it, and all the prerequisite mods are loaded. I have ostimsa, oslaroused, and SL 1.66b loaded. Any ideas of what I need to do? Edited May 5 by evil-I-r-n00b
thegrimreaper2 Posted June 24 Posted June 24 Having an issue where Armor Factor adjusments dont reset when stripping for a sexlab scene. I'm on the newest version of ABBA, and Sexlab Util Plus newest version too
judgedeath13666 Posted August 13 Posted August 13 I love this mod, but every time it runs a scan my game glitches just for a moment, which is annoying, Is it just me or does it happen to anyone else ? ( my pc is way over powered so it's not a hardware problem ), or are there any settings that would reduce this effect ( other than increasing the scan time )
Yinkle Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 (edited) New version will be released soon, I've changed the mod so much that I might make a new post on LL (ABBA Re"Something") 🤣  I'm aware that there is a fancy new skse arousal morph mod on the nexus, but due to the fact that it still uses racemenu and engine limitations you will still see fps drops regardless.  My new version of ABBA uses jcontainers for morph queueing and has many other performance improvements. The base mod will have no quests or world edits, similar to the old ABBA light but way better.  In addition to this, I've been working on an addon "ABBA Adventures" that adds the old ABBA shouts, many new outfits, lots of fun quests and a nice npc.  All of this will be available soon Edited September 22 by Yinkle 7
alukard18 Posted October 1 Posted October 1 On 9/23/2026 at 1:11 AM, Yinkle said: New version will be released soon, I've changed the mod so much that I might make a new post on LL (ABBA Re"Something") 🤣  I'm aware that there is a fancy new skse arousal morph mod on the nexus, but due to the fact that it still uses racemenu and engine limitations you will still see fps drops regardless.  My new version of ABBA uses jcontainers for morph queueing and has many other performance improvements. The base mod will have no quests or world edits, similar to the old ABBA light but way better.  In addition to this, I've been working on an addon "ABBA Adventures" that adds the old ABBA shouts, many new outfits, lots of fun quests and a nice npc.  All of this will be available soon have you try this mod ? Aroused BodyMorphs https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/191816?tab=posts  Inflation framework NG https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/192276?tab=description
Yinkle Posted October 2 Author Posted October 2 On 10/1/2026 at 5:56 PM, alukard18 said: have you try this mod ? No, but it's the mod I mentioned in the post you replied to.
Yinkle Posted Friday at 11:28 AM Author Posted Friday at 11:28 AM (edited) Testing Testing. New physics simulations in Outfit Studio are something else! ScreenRecording2026-10-09122415-ezgif.com-mp4-to-webm-converter.webm ScreenRecording2026-10-09125117-ezgif.com-mp4-to-webm-converter.webm Edited Friday at 11:58 AM by Yinkle 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now