Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

I believe i need "an idiot's guide to ABBA" cause i dont understand how it works.

So let's say i have CBBE 3BA with a nice body preset attached with bodyslide to all NPC'es.

What does this mod do? Does it make low weight NPC into high weight NPCs? If i already have low/high values for Breasts for example, what does the -2 -> 2 slider do on the mod MCM, does it multiply?

Anticipated thanks. 

3 hours ago, Sadopandoria said:

I believe i need "an idiot's guide to ABBA" cause i dont understand how it works.

So let's say i have CBBE 3BA with a nice body preset attached with bodyslide to all NPC'es.

What does this mod do? Does it make low weight NPC into high weight NPCs? If i already have low/high values for Breasts for example, what does the -2 -> 2 slider do on the mod MCM, does it multiply?

Anticipated thanks. 

It doesn't affect weight as such. It alters individual slider morphs based on the MCM settings.

For example, if you set the maximum for the "breast" slider to 1.0 and minimum to 0.0 in the MCM, ABBA will adjust this slider from 0.0 (your preset) increasing to 1.0 (equivalent to bodyslide 100% relative to your preset) at 100% arousal. Another way to think of it is this: ABBA is a little gremlin in your game adjusting it's own version of BodySlide on characters while you play.

If your preset is already generously proportioned then you can get some crazy results. I prefer using a "zeroed" slider preset when building everything with bodyslide. On the other hand you could use a preset that you like and make ABBA changes very subtle by keeping the min/max slider values close to 0. If you wanted you could make ABBA only affect 1 slider, entirely up to you how you want it to work.

Note that there's an optional "NPC Randomizer" in the MCM that can be used to generate 20 random ABBA Slider settings (between min/max values you can set). 1 of these settings will be selected at random when adjusting an NPC. This selection will be stored using SKSE so that npc will use the same setting each time. This can produce interesting results too!

Edited by Yinkle
8 hours ago, cascen said:

hello i have to overwrite the cbbe 3bbb on the installation? cos it ask me to overwrite it,i am not sure about it can u explain why this overwrites?

If you use CBBE 3BA, I wouldn't recommend using the body and outfits  from ABBA as they won't work as intended. In this case just let CBBE 3BA overwrite ABBA in your mod manager.

2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

If you use CBBE 3BA, I wouldn't recommend using the body and outfits  from ABBA as they won't work as intended. In this case just let CBBE 3BA overwrite ABBA in your mod manager.

ahh okay thx is that what i did indeed,another tingie i saw in my gameplay i let slif lead the mod instead of morphed option as it suggest having other slif related mods,but for some reason especially the boobs become super little almost like men chest ^^.

6.2.1 Patch

A patch to fix an issue where characters were being flagged as nymphomaniacs before having the maximum lewd sexlab stat. Overwrite version 6.2.0 with this patch, don't use it on earlier versions or it will break the mod.

Added a fun screenshot of the ABBA party dress going full Marilyn!

If upgrading from 6+ I recommend going into a house, then disabling ABBA in the MCM settings. Then save your game and exit, replace the mod with version 6.2.0 and load your new save, then enable ABBA in the MCM. If upgrading from less than version 6 you need to start a new game.

ABBA is now disabled when you start a new game. You have to go into the MCM and click enable in the settings, then exit the MCM and wait for the settings to update. This should help when starting a new game with a gargantuan load order.

Lots of optimization to the scripts, you should notice a performance boost if using incremental morphs - way smoother now (at least for me on my old 4th gen i7 and gtx 1070). I removed a lot of checks that weren't needed and just slowing things down. Generally cleaned up and simplified the old code.

Tweaked the quest dialogues and npc comments.

ABBA Thong and ABBA Nympho spell magnitude is now affected by the wearer/nympho's arousal.

fixed an issue where characters were being flagged as nymphomaniacs before having the maximum lewd sexlab stat.

Updated the statue voice using a new ai voice generator, should be more natural sounding. I also lowered the volume of the initial greeting and added a few variants.
ABBA now Adjusts all unaffected female characters regardless of arousal on 1st meeting. They are then added to the "ABBA_affected" faction and will only be adjusted conditionally.
If you have powerofthree's Papyrus Extender installed it will now make a huge diference when regenerating random values for NPCs.
Added a new MCM option:  incremental morphs for player only. Should help if your machine is struggling when adjusting loads of NPCs but you still want increments on your character.

1 hour ago, Iatrolia said:

Love the clothes but is there a way to disable the skin effects? not a fan of having extra effects on skins.

The skin effects are due to the enchantments. If you craft your own ABBA clothes you can choose diferent enchantments (or use a perk mod that allows disenchanting). I'll have a look into adding an MCM option too though.

Hey there. First off the Mod is a great improvement for my current modlist. Works like a charm.

Now for the question... Is there  a way to get the incremental steps (1-100) any higher? Like slider from 1-1000.

Id like to have more steps for more immersion.

For me it feels like the animation is triggered by a fix set amount of arousal. Is this true? I have like 2 times for the full amount of inflation. 

Greetings and ty for help in advance

19 hours ago, 2.7TurbinhoDuale said:

Hey there. First off the Mod is a great improvement for my current modlist. Works like a charm.

Now for the question... Is there  a way to get the incremental steps (1-100) any higher? Like slider from 1-1000.

Id like to have more steps for more immersion.

For me it feels like the animation is triggered by a fix set amount of arousal. Is this true? I have like 2 times for the full amount of inflation. 

Greetings and ty for help in advance

That can be done but I wouldn't recommend 1000 increments unless your computer is a beast from the future. Each time abba adjusts an increment it calls "UpdateModelWeight" to racemenu which is a performance hog.

Edit: Next version of ABBA will allow up to 200 increments (should be more than enough for most situations).

Edited by Yinkle
Update
46 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

That can be done but I wouldn't recommend 1000 increments unless your computer is a beast from the future. Each time abba adjusts an increment it calls "UpdateModelWeight" to racemenu which is a performance hog.

Edit: Next version of ABBA will allow up to 200 increments (should be more than enough for most situations).

If I had a beast from the future, I'd be asking for 10000 increments :D

41 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Would it be possible to get some custom sliders (something like 5, i have ideas for at least 4). They would be work depending on arousal, the increments should be adjustable in the MCM between 1 and your proposed 200 (i thing 100 is still enough). Very important though, the switching point should be configurable in MCM too.

I would like to make some effects with clothing and armor , that works simillat to "openpussy" feature. I created some panties in my mod (TAWOBAE)as a test and it worked well. i have more ideas, but the limitations of what already there, is severe. The freedom degree would be much higher, if there were a mod for sliders, like i described above.

Thanks for your work!

cheers

5 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Cant wait for the next version. Any further plans for it? Maybe something like lactating (like the ooze setting) Thank you for the fast reply!

Edited by 2.7TurbinhoDuale