Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

View File

A Mod for Skyrim SE that changes your character's (and NPC's) body shape and other things based on their arousal level.

Light "Bare Bones" version (No quests, Shouts, NPCs, Outfits or NPC Comments) Available here

If you have any other mod running that changes body shapes in game, then you might need to use an inflation framework mod like "SLIF" which this mod supports.

NB: As of 6.3.2 ABBA doesn't come with pre-built meshes, read the installation instructions below.

Requirements:

CBBE or 3BA or BHUNP

BodySlide

Racemenu SE

Sexlab SE ***

Sexlab Aroused Redux SE or OSLAroused

Heels Sound

powerofthree's Papyrus Extender

Faster HDT-SMP

Dynamic Armour Variants (as of version 6.6.7)

*** As of version 7.0.0 SexLab Framework isn't strictly required but is still HIGHLY recommended.

If you don't have SexLab installed, you will need PapyrusUtil and OSLAroused instead of  Sexlab Aroused Redux. ***

Also Requires running FNIS for users

Recommended:

Fuz Ro D-oh

Installation:

Step 1:

Install the main ABBA mod with your mod manager and enable it.

Step 2:

Pick one of the patches:

"ABBA CBBE Patch" if using basic CBBE and HDT SMP

"ABBA 3BA patch" if using acro's CBBE 3BA

"ABBA BHUNP patch" if using BHUNP. Note that if you are using BHUNP, some of the sliders work differently - for example, "Breasts" is reversed, so configure the settings in ABBA MCM accordingly.

Install one of the above depending on your setup and enable it.
Open BodySlide
Choose the relevant Slider group "ABBA" (ABBA CBBE Patch) or "ABBA 3BA" (ABBA 3BA Patch) or "ABBA BHUNP" (ABBA BHUNP Patch).
Make sure "build morphs" is ticked
Select your preset
Click Batch Build
Tick your shoe preference (ABBA Shoe or ABBA Shoe Alt)
Click build

Step 3:

Run FNIS for users.

Step 4:

Start the game and enable ABBA in the MCM

For new users: (spoiler in case you don't want a guide for starting the quest)

Spoiler

On starting the game, a book will be placed in your inventory with instructions for the quests.

If you've already killed the dragon for the Jarl of Whiterun before speaking to the statue, reading the book will advance the main quest.

Upgrading:

If upgrading from a version prior to 6.0 then a new save game is highly recommended and removal of the old "ABBA Outfit" mod is required.

When upgrading from version 6.0 onwards, disable the mod in the MCM 1st and then save your game, upgrade the mod and re-enable it.

Credits:

All of the above

The ZAZ guys for some mod assets

Srende (FHU) - For code ideas

Ousnius for looking at my code

All the folks that use my mod and have contributed ideas or spotted bugs, thanks!

Monoman1's "Spank that Ass" for Nioverride code ideas

Newmiller for the excellent jewellery

The Godess Dibella!

Thanks to Kimy for the help getting this off the ground and the folks who made the sexlab/aroused/bodyslide/racemenu mods.

Please note, this mod cannot be used in modpacks.

MODPACKS ARE NOT SUPPORTED AND NEVER WILL BE.

Suggestions (My other mods that work with nice synergy):

ABMM

SLLMU

Notes on editing the slider profile json files and a slider usage reference:

Spoiler

To use the 3 custom MCM options edit SliderProfile2, 3 or 4 with your desired Slider names etc.
If you edit one of these files while it is selected in the MCM then you will need to change to another Slider Set Type and then change back to see the changes.

Note that in the SliderProfile1.json or "UNP" option there are a few sliders in there that unp doesn't use. I just renamed the ones that have sliders that correspond to the default CBBE SE ones and disabled the unused ones by setting the value to "". You can rename the unused ones to other sliders to suit your taste.

Also note that if you edit these files be sure to back your edits up before updating ABBA in future as they will be overwriten.

Options are:

abbamorphoptiontitle: This is the title that will show in the option select MCM dialogue

abbamorphslider0 - 29: These are the 30 actual slider names defined in the tri files  (NB when changing these look for your options in outfit studio and NOT in BodySlide as those can be renamed and misleading.). Note that if you set any of these values to "" then ABBA will skip this slider, useful if you only want to use a couple sliders or are running Skyrim on a mouldy old Potato!

MOST IMPORTANTLY, be very careful when editing these files as one misplaced or missing comma will break the whole thing. So make sure you keep the formatting. You CANNOT add more strings or integers as ABBA will only use the ones defined here.

A very useful website for checking your formatting: https://jsonlint.com/

Slider usage reference:

################# breasts mcm page ###################
        "abbamorphslider0" : "Breasts",
        "abbamorphslider1" : "BreastsNewSH",
        "abbamorphslider2" : "DoubleMelon",
        "abbamorphslider3" : "BreastsFantasy",
        "abbamorphslider4" : "BreastWidth",
        "abbamorphslider5" : "BreastGravity2",
        "abbamorphslider6" : "PushUp",              ; armor factor
        "abbamorphslider7" : "BreastsTogether",     ; armor factor
        "abbamorphslider8" : "BreastCleavage",      ; armor factor
################## butt mcm page #####################
(these 4 are affected by the Lewd Panties effect from abba outfit)        
        "abbamorphslider9" : "Butt",
        "abbamorphslider10" : "BigButt",
        "abbamorphslider11" : "HipBone",
        "abbamorphslider12" : "Thighs",
################# extra mcm page #####################
        "abbamorphslider13" : "",
        "abbamorphslider14" : "",
        "abbamorphslider15" : "",
        "abbamorphslider16" : "",
        "abbamorphslider17" : "",
        "abbamorphslider18" : "",                    ; extra armor factor
        "abbamorphslider19" : "",                    ; extra armor factor
################# nipples mcm page ###################
(these are affected by the clear nipple morphs armor factor option when enabled)

Note: Any of these with the "AreolaSize" slider name will be ignored by clear nipple morphs. This is because it's a UV morph and won't cause clipping.
        "abbamorphslider20" : "NippleSize",
        "abbamorphslider21" : "NippleLength",
        "abbamorphslider22" : "AreolaSize",          ; ignored by clear nipple morphs due to the name "AreolaSize"
        "abbamorphslider23" : "NipplePerkManga",
        "abbamorphslider24" : "NipplePerkiness",
        "abbamorphslider25" : "NippleManga",
################# pussy mcm page #####################
        "abbamorphslider26" : "Innieoutie",           ; InnieOutie adjust toggle. Note: the toggle is auto disabled in the mcm if using a diferent slider name here.
        "abbamorphslider27" : "OpenPussy",
        "abbamorphslider28" : "LabiaPuffyness",
        "abbamorphslider29" : "Clit"
######################################################

User submitted Slider Profiles:

Spoiler

@yenomad209's profile for CBBE + TBD in tandom HERE

Notes on translating using the /interface/translations files:

Spoiler

please be aware of the formatting for these files.

Example line from ABBA_English.txt:
$ABBA_SETTINGS    Settings

the 1st part of the line must not change eg:
$ABBA_SETTINGS

the 2nd part of the line which will be translated in the other files must be separated by a single tab (not space) eg:
Settings

So for the above example if I want to translate the line to French I would open the ABBA_French.txt file and for this line it would become this:
$ABBA_SETTINGS    réglages

Remember the gap between $ABBA_SETTINGS and réglages must be a single tab and not a space. You also must not use tabs as spaces in the translation text.

There is a tool which you can use to quickly translate the whole file available on nexus.
xTranslate
Bear in mind that this tool is not the simplest and will require a bit of reading to understand. The api that it uses require payment too in some cases and since it is machine translation it can end up being gobbledegook! I would recommend doing it methodically line by line. Slow and tedious but you will end up with a better result.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/09/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    CBBE, Racemenu, Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused or OSLAroused, Heel Sound, PO3 Papyrus Extender, Faster HDT-SMP, Dynamic Armour Variants
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by Yinkle

Hi Guys,

first of all i want to tell you that my english is not very good. I'm from Germany.

I have a little problem: After my first install of the mod i started a savegame and a message show me that the mod is active but Bodyslide was not updated so nothing happended to the Body. After a little chaos i reinstalled all mods and updated all of them. Now the Mod seems to be buggy or so...i load the same savegame but no message shown and no body change.

Are the changes between arousal 1 and 100 good visible?

All requirements installed.

I hope anybody can help me!

If i understood correctly, the deviously cursed loot already has this functionality. However it's not doing anything so i disabled the feature.

I actually really like the weight based solution, so i can use bodyslide to make min and max exactly the way i want to see them. Changing bones or something by mod can result in some unwanted form. So i'll try the old mod that changes weight first at least, until DCUR gets it working. It was fine in oldrim.

Also by unwanted form i mean we don't want just boobies getting bigger ?  With bodyslide we can control nipple sizing and making sure they don't look hanging down. When aroused, it should look more erect right?

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

If i understood correctly, the deviously cursed loot already has this functionality. However it's not doing anything so i disabled the feature.

I actually really like the weight based solution, so i can use bodyslide to make min and max exactly the way i want to see them. Changing bones or something by mod can result in some unwanted form. So i'll try the old mod that changes weight first at least, until DCUR gets it working. It was fine in oldrim.

Also by unwanted form i mean we don't want just boobies getting bigger ?  With bodyslide we can control nipple sizing and making sure they don't look hanging down. When aroused, it should look more erect right?

This should be okay for scaling.  The mod doesn't use node scaling, but bodygen morphs instead, like SLIF does.

On 8/11/2018 at 3:52 AM, Zaflis said:

I had issues with the weight changing version as my game would lock up while the character's weight updated. With this version, since it uses racemenu morphs, you barely notice it happening. I get what you mean about using bodyslide to get the right 0 -100 thing but when I have time I'll make an mcm config for this and add lots of options for what and how it morphs.

5 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I had issues with the weight changing version as my game would lock up while the character's weight updated. With this version, since it uses racemenu morphs, you barely notice it happening. I get what you mean about using bodyslide to get the right 0 -100 thing but when I have time I'll make an mcm config for this and add lots of options for what and how it morphs.

Sounds promising. I did notice the locking up, but it's still at most only a small fraction of a second. Maybe it also happens too often? I'd imagine it's enough if it is updated once every minute realtime, not ingame time because people might use different timescales. For ingame time appropriate would be about 30 mins.

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Sounds promising. I did notice the locking up, but it's still at most only a small fraction of a second. Maybe it also happens too often? I'd imagine it's enough if it is updated once every minute realtime, not ingame time because people might use different timescales. For ingame time appropriate would be about 30 mins.

To be honest I've pretty much abandoned the AWC project now in favour of ABBA as it offers way more options and flexibility. Of course the game locking up was no fun either :)

2 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Grazie! Ho dato un'occhiata e quella mod sembra un grosso lavoro da convertire in SE. Ho il sospetto che potrebbe essere fatto ma non da parte mia mi dispiace!

and can you make a similar but simpler mod ? similar your mod  with 1 aptional changing the body of specific npc female and male , not all npc togethers ?

Sounds great, like the mod Aroused Nipples but with more options and not also affecting NPCs - which is a bit of a concern. I'll be following this to see how it develops.

[edit] Having checked the scripts of Aroused Nipples (I decompiled them with Champollian v1.0.1.), it appears that the script TTT_ArousedNipsAlias noticed whenever SexLab Aroused Redux updated or checked arousal, or if anything started a stage, and then it grabbed the nearest / first 20 NPCs noticed or involved by those (SexLab Aroused Redux or the game engine) and applied to them the same function it normally applied to the PC. It didn't try to notice / find the NPCs on its own - it only used what SexLab Aroused Redux or the game's stage event manager had already noticed / hooked (which I'm guessing was normally less than 20). [/edit]

52 minutes ago, Yeshet said:

Sounds great, like the mod Aroused Nipples but with more options and not also affecting NPCs - which is a bit of a concern. I'll be following this to see how it develops.

[edit] Having checked the scripts of Aroused Nipples (I decompiled them with Champollian v1.0.1.), it appears that the script TTT_ArousedNipsAlias noticed whenever SexLab Aroused Redux updated or checked arousal, or if anything started a stage, and then it grabbed the nearest / first 20 NPCs noticed or involved by those (SexLab Aroused Redux or the game engine) and applied to them the same function it normally applied to the PC. It didn't try to notice / find the NPCs on its own - it only used what SexLab Aroused Redux or the game's stage event manager had already noticed / hooked (which I'm guessing was normally less than 20). [/edit]

Thanks for the heads up, I'll have a look at that, I'm a bit concerned that it will eat performance if it works on npcs though, even if just a few. Worth a crack though!

I'm not sure how I messed this up, but a few of my morph sliders seem to be inverted in my Racemenu.  Most of them are related to the nipple sliders, ie. as the values get less and less, the nipple gets longer.  The breast morphs seem to be working just fine, but I don't see any changes in the nipple size, could this be a result of the inverted sliders, and if so, can I change the values somehow in the MCM menu to make it work?  If not, no biggie.. everything else works like a charm and I thank you for giving us this mod.

8 hours ago, phillipswilliam92 said:

will this work with the reguler Skyrime or can you make a vertion of it for reguler Skyrim?

Hi,

I made it specifically for the new CBBE in SE so it won't work in oldrim as it stands. I might make a version for oldrim at some point but I want to get this to a non "alpha" version first. Still a fair amount to work to do. Thanks for the interest!

3 hours ago, nufndash said:

I'm not sure how I messed this up, but a few of my morph sliders seem to be inverted in my Racemenu.  Most of them are related to the nipple sliders, ie. as the values get less and less, the nipple gets longer.  The breast morphs seem to be working just fine, but I don't see any changes in the nipple size, could this be a result of the inverted sliders, and if so, can I change the values somehow in the MCM menu to make it work?  If not, no biggie.. everything else works like a charm and I thank you for giving us this mod.

It's an odd one, I don't know why the nipplesize slider for CBBE is inverted, it's the same if you look at it in bodyslide. For this mod I inverted it so the nipplesize slider in ABBA mcm actually works as you'd expect. Racemenu isn't just for CBBE though so that's why it's inverted there

36 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

It's an odd one, I don't know why the nipplesize slider for CBBE is inverted, it's the same if you look at it in bodyslide. For this mod I inverted it so the nipplesize slider in ABBA mcm actually works as you'd expect. Racemenu isn't just for CBBE though so that's why it's inverted there

LOL.  Thanks for the response! I should have left the MCM values alone then and not tried to change the max and min % and everything probably would have worked just fine.  I'm going to put everything back the way it was, Max 100% and min -50% for the nipple sliders.  What I can't fix though, is that your avatar has put this funny little theme song in my head and I can't get it out....?   Thanks for the mod and thanks for the help.

12 hours ago, nufndash said:

Yup, everything is working as intended. Thanks!

Oh and by the way, its been 16 hours and still "Hong Kong Phooey...Number one super guy.....Hong Kong Phooey..quicker than the human eye...."

haha sorry for giving you the burden of dodgy 70s cartoon music!

24 minutes ago, matekun said:

What values should I put to have the default sizes?

Right now the girls have gigantic breasts.I like the shape of the breasts I designed in Boidyslide and only want small changes,specially nipples.

Thank you.

If you set everything to zero they won't change at all, then move the sliders from there and play around :)