Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

5 hours ago, Hylysi said:

@Yinkle

Suggestion: An option to ignore Armor Adjustment when wearing armor that has the EroticArmor keyword, as this is often used on armor that has no breast support.

Another idea is to apply it to light and heavy armor, but not clothing.

It might be better to add a new keyword that can be applied to armour parts in the ABBA MCM similarly to how the erotic armour thing is done in SLA. This way it would only be checking for one keyword specific to this and "eroticarmor" flagged items that provide boob support would still make adjustments.

This could be a bit of a pain to implement so it woun't happen in a flash but I'll certainly think about it.

3 minutes ago, jclyde6108 said:

any possibility of a flower girls patch for this mod?

I tried a while back but it's not possible with the current version of "Aroused for flowergirls". I asked the author about making an skse version but shall we say "it didn't go well" so I shelved the idea. Sorry :)

Added: New options in the Armor Factor MCM page, Armor items occupying your chosen armor factor slots will be listed for the player and sexlab selected actor (selected using the "n" key by default). When these items are toggled on, ABBA armor factor will be disabled for this item. Bear in mind that if multiple items are listed for a character (for example main armor and a bra) worn items in these slots that are not toggled on will still trigger armor factor even if other items are toggled on.

When you close the MCM after making changes to these items, ABBA will update morphs for these characters.

Note: I've tested this out but would appreciate feedback if there are any issues :)

Thanks to @Hylysi for suggesting a feature akin to this.

5 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

how do i reset everything to default? i see no option to do it in mcm.

There isn't currently a way to set everything to default at once but you can do them individually by pressing "R". I might add this in future.

32 minutes ago, perrymwt said:

Overwrite your current profile.json with the original?  Simply delete your current profile.json?

If you delete your current profile.json it will just be rewritten with the current mcm settings. the only way to go totally default at this point would be to uninstall abba and do a clean save, then reinstall it with no profile.json and a default one will be written. I'll look into adding a way to set everything to default without this drastic measure in future!

5 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

NPC's that I set to immune do not have their morphs removed and continue to update as though they are not immune. Anything up? Currently using latest version.

The "immunity" keymap is for toggling whether that npc uses the randomised sliders. There isn't a setting for individual immunity to all morphing currently, you can disable morphs on all npcs in the mcm but I guess you wouldn't want that.

8 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

The "immunity" keymap is for toggling whether that npc uses the randomised sliders. There isn't a setting for individual immunity to all morphing currently, you can disable morphs on all npcs in the mcm but I guess you wouldn't want that.

Oh gotcha. I thought on previous iterations it removed any sort of morphs entirely? I remember previous iterations stopping immune NPC's from having any adjustments made to them.

Hi folks,

My gaming pc has died, after some testing (psu is fine, ram is fine, gfx card is fine tested in my old media pc) I'm fairly sure that the motherboard is goosed. It's an LGA1150 z97 board for 4th/5th gen i7 so I can't even buy a new replacement as it's obsolete now. I might be able to find a used one on fleabay but that would be risky and could be a waste of time and money. Sadly due to being out of work due to covid19 I'm totally broke so upgrading my mobo, cpu and ram is not an option at the moment. My old machine might be an option if my system drive wasn't an m.2 ssd.

So... further development of all my skyrim mods will be on hold until I have a working machine. I'll be able to post here on my laptop but no gaming for me :(

Hey I'm looking for an option to be able to change the sliders specific to the Armor Factor Adjustment. I like the option to remove the nipple morphs, but the other morphs under armor factor adjustment don't work out for thebody shapes I use. Using Wench Body atm with CBPC Physics. Is there any way for me to change or add the morphs i want for the Armor Factor?

To acheive the shape I want while wearing armor I would like to have the following morphs:

-doublemelon (Changes Overall Shape of Breast as the armor provides support, and displaces breasts to look as if they were shoved into tight clothing.)

-breastperkiness (Same as above needs to be able to go into negative)

-breastsize (Slightly Decrease Breast Size while armor is worn this slider needs to be able to go into negatives)

-the push up slider is fine as is.

I feel these sliders may help some body shapes acheive a look where the breasts are growing while still getting restricted by the chest armor.

I haven't had many issues adjusting some sliders using the CBBE Extra profile included with the mod. I'm just unsure if the sliders for Armor Factor can be changed. Any assistance or feedback would be aweosme.

Edit: So I rummaged arround the config files and have for the most part acheived success. Additional sliders cannot be added, but I found out the last three sliders on the MCM breast page are shared with armor factor adjustment. Editing the SliderProfile2.json to use the sliders I wanted worked. I'll just have to reorganise the sliders used for breast adjustments to get rid of duplicate sliders.

On a side note I'm sorry to hear about your gaming PC Yinkle. I happen to have an old ASUS Z170-A Motherboard (Still has original packaging) socket LGA1151 that used to house my i7 -7700K. I stopped using it since the USB 3.0 hub couldn't handle VR. If you can somehow arange to pay shipping I can send it to you. Sorry I can't send it for free as I'm also off work due to COVID. It'd be comming from Canada though so I'm unsure how much that'd come to.

4 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Hi folks,

My gaming pc has died, after some testing (psu is fine, ram is fine, gfx card is fine tested in my old media pc) I'm fairly sure that the motherboard is goosed. It's an LGA1150 z97 board for 4th/5th gen i7 so I can't even buy a new replacement as it's obsolete now. I might be able to find a used one on fleabay but that would be risky and could be a waste of time and money. Sadly due to being out of work due to covid19 I'm totally broke so upgrading my mobo, cpu and ram is not an option at the moment. My old machine might be an option if my system drive wasn't an m.2 ssd.

So... further development of all my skyrim mods will be on hold until I have a working machine. I'll be able to post here on my laptop but no gaming for me :(

+1 crowd funding

8 hours ago, Kordain said:

On a side note I'm sorry to hear about your gaming PC Yinkle. I happen to have an old ASUS Z170-A Motherboard (Still has original packaging) socket LGA1151 that used to house my i7 -7700K. I stopped using it since the USB 3.0 hub couldn't handle VR. If you can somehow arange to pay shipping I can send it to you. Sorry I can't send it for free as I'm also off work due to COVID. It'd be comming from Canada though so I'm unsure how much that'd come to.

Very kind of you to offer but I think I'm going to try and find a cheap used replacement for my lga1150 board. I Don't feel the need (nor can I afford) to upgrade my cpu and ram too! I'm in the UK too so I'd guess that shipping wouldn't be cheap from Canada.

8 hours ago, T-lam said:

+1 crowd funding

haha! any contributions to getting my machine working again would be much appreciated!  :)

Thankyou so much for sending some help @T-lam much appreciated! :)

If anyone else feels like donating to the Yinkle PC cause so I can continue making mods please PM me for details. I could make a "hall of fame" list of folk who kept ABBA (and my gaming fun) going on the mod page!!!

@Yinkle

I understand we may not see any updates for some time, but I would like to ask if any future updates could see the Armor Factor Sliders get expanded. I'm having a very hard time acheiving my desired shape with only three sliders. Looking back to my last post I was naive thinking only three sliders alone would acheive my desired results. A Fourth, or even fifth armor factor slider would be most welcome.

1 hour ago, Kordain said:

@Yinkle

I understand we may not see any updates for some time, but I would like to ask if any future updates could see the Armor Factor Sliders get expanded. I'm having a very hard time acheiving my desired shape with only three sliders. Looking back to my last post I was naive thinking only three sliders alone would acheive my desired results. A Fourth, or even fifth armor factor slider would be most welcome.

I'll make a note of this and add 2 more sliders in the next release once I have my system up and running again which by the looks of things might be quite a while sadly.

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

I'll make a note of this and add 2 more sliders in the next release once I have my system up and running again which by the looks of things might be quite a while sadly.

Best wishes on getting your gaming pc up and running again.

I'm unsure if this can be an option for you since it's subscription based, but could be worth while if you have decent internet speeds.

https://shadow.tech/int

I've tried this before under a friends account and was able to play star citizen (which is very hardware demanding) without issues. This was on a 5 year old business laptop running windows 10. My net speeds are 70 Mb down, and 10 Mb up.

Thank you for this mod. I use it with 3BBB and haven't run into any issues, save one:

With auto-orgasm turned on, I get a CTD when orgasm triggers, but only after receiving the first shout after the dragon fight or talking to Balgruf afterwards. Try it before receiving the shout, no CTD. Someone earlier in the thread mentioned hearing a "click" before the CTD; same thing happens for me. Whatever the cause, it seems to be tied to that first shout.

Running ABBA v5.3.0.

9 hours ago, nukamooka said:

Thank you for this mod. I use it with 3BBB and haven't run into any issues, save one:

With auto-orgasm turned on, I get a CTD when orgasm triggers, but only after receiving the first shout after the dragon fight or talking to Balgruf afterwards. Try it before receiving the shout, no CTD. Someone earlier in the thread mentioned hearing a "click" before the CTD; same thing happens for me. Whatever the cause, it seems to be tied to that first shout.

Running ABBA v5.3.0.

Are you using keyboard and mouse or a controller?

Controller right now, with gamepad++ installed. I confirmed that the CTD happens with the controller disabled and gamepad++ still enabled. The CTD doesn't happen with both controller and gamepad++ disabled; orgasm + shout work normally. Guess that's it.

Any ideas on how to make gamepad++ and ABBA compatible?

EDIT: If disabled the Sexlab voice events in ABBA MCM, do NOT get CTD with both controller and gp++ enabled. However, the "click" still happens, and no shout + orgasm fx occur. Strange.