Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

• 1 month later...

Is the problems caused by using ABBA with CBBE 3BBB/ 3BA something that's immediately obvious, or is it more that there's stuff in the background that'll eventually blow up if you keep playing?

Because my current build is very 3BA based and I tested out ABBA with it and I really like what I can use it for.... and the first 30 minutes of testing seemed to go very well. Am I just setting myself up for inevitable dysfunction if I keep playing?

On 12/24/2022 at 5:32 PM, Bluegunk said:

I wonder if there is any possible way this could be patched for the Ostim stuff?

Just an idle thought.

Way beyond my skillset...!

I have no idea about ostim or whether it provides what sexlab does for ABBA, will have a look if I have time though.

5 hours ago, Anunya said:

Is the problems caused by using ABBA with CBBE 3BBB/ 3BA something that's immediately obvious, or is it more that there's stuff in the background that'll eventually blow up if you keep playing?

Because my current build is very 3BA based and I tested out ABBA with it and I really like what I can use it for.... and the first 30 minutes of testing seemed to go very well. Am I just setting myself up for inevitable dysfunction if I keep playing?

The main issue with using 3BA and ABBA is the combination of 2 diferent physics systems - SMP & CBPC. ABBA is made with SMP in mind, I've tried to make it work but found that CBPC relies on specific body types so just doesn't work very well with all the racemenu adjustments. It won't break your game but it's likely you won't get the desired effect and physics will get wonky.

33 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

The main issue with using 3BA and ABBA is the combination of 2 diferent physics systems - SMP & CBPC. ABBA is made with SMP in mind, I've tried to make it work but found that CBPC relies on specific body types so just doesn't work very well with all the racemenu adjustments. It won't break your game but it's likely you won't get the desired effect and physics will get wonky.

Thank you for the additional info :) 

So when I installed 3BA I'm pretty sure there were options for applying SMP or CBPC to various body parts... and, I think, I chose SMP for breasts (maybe that's not what you're "supposed" to do, but whatever). It sounds like that if that is the case, then the two may work okay together. Whatever I did, in my initial tests ABBA worked great and the breast physics looked fine too.

With that, I think I'm going to keep both in my upcoming mod list and see what happens. If anything interesting happens (or doesn't happen) I'll report back here (once I start playing... you know how it is with new mod lists....)

Edited by Anunya
On 12/24/2022 at 5:32 PM, Bluegunk said:

I wonder if there is any possible way this could be patched for the Ostim stuff?

Just an idle thought.

Way beyond my skillset...!

I looked into making an Ostim version but the API is lacking loads of Sexlab's features (that ABBA uses) so I decided not to at this point. I might look into it at a later date as Ostim seems to be under active development.

14 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I looked into making an Ostim version but the API is lacking loads of Sexlab's features (that ABBA uses) so I decided not to at this point. I might look into it at a later date as Ostim seems to be under active development.

hi Yinkle,

can you give us some insights on the next ABBA update. A while ago you said, that you are working on the next ABBA version. Any news on that?

Thanks

7 hours ago, monty359 said:

hi Yinkle,

can you give us some insights on the next ABBA update. A while ago you said, that you are working on the next ABBA version. Any news on that?

Thanks

Glad to hear folk are anticipating the new release! I'm currently testing new features and tweaking old ones. I can't give you a time frame as I just don't know but lets just say "soon" :)

Edited by Yinkle

Hello,

I have "some" problems to control the arousal of my pc, which is constantly very high. I have a lot of mods involved, so it is a bit hard to understand how things goes here.

However, I "feel" like adding ABBA has an impact on accelerating the rise of the arousal of my PC. So, I wonder if ABBA is doing something about it or it is just a wrong feeling.

Thanks in advance !

PS : Excellent mod... big thanks for doing a mod like that ?

3 hours ago, darkangel2041 said:

Hello,

I have "some" problems to control the arousal of my pc, which is constantly very high. I have a lot of mods involved, so it is a bit hard to understand how things goes here.

However, I "feel" like adding ABBA has an impact on accelerating the rise of the arousal of my PC. So, I wonder if ABBA is doing something about it or it is just a wrong feeling.

Thanks in advance !

PS : Excellent mod... big thanks for doing a mod like that ?

Are you using the ABBA outfits? Some parts have effects that increases arousal a fair bit - look at the enchantment descriptions. It's been a long time since I used the last version of ABBA so I'm not sure what else to suggest. I'll be releasing a new version soon so maybe try that out on a new game.

On 8/9/2018 at 1:11 PM, Yinkle said:

Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

View File

A Mod for SSE that changes your character's (and NPC's) Breast shape and other things based on their arousal level.

NB: you will need recent updates for BodySlide and RaceMenu that add support for body morphs. In addition to this you need to tick "build tri morphs" when building outfits/bodies.

NB: Needless to say if you have any other mod running that changes your body shape then you might need to use an inflation framework mod like SLIF which this mod supports.

Regarding physics I recommend using HDT SMP as CBP and CBPC  rely on "body shape specific" config files and any ABBA morphs that deviate significantly from this will make physics look very strange indeed.

Thanks to Kimy for the help getting this off the ground and the folks who made the sexlab/aroused/bodyslide/racemenu mods.

Requirements:

Requires running FNIS for users after installing or updating

CBBE

BodySlide

Racemenu SE

Sexlab SE
Sexlab Aroused Redux SE or OSLAroused

Heels Sound

HDT SMP

Recommended:

Fuz Ro D-oh as of version 1.6+

The Ordinary Women

Credits:

All of the above

The ZAZ guys for some mod assets

Srende (FHU) - For code ideas

Ousnius for looking at my code

All the folks that use my mod and have contributed ideas or spotted bugs, thanks!

Monoman1's "Spank that Ass" for Nioverride code ideas

The Godess Dibella!

Suggestions (My other mods that work with nice synergy):

ABMM

SLLMU

Known Issues:

There is an issue with "Rigmor of Cyrodil" (ABBA shout sounds & the Rigmor shout voice firing at the same time). I found the cause and the author of ROC will be fixing it in the next update.

PM me if you want details on how to fix it yourself.

One thing I should add about this mod. It checks for a few things before applying any changes: changes to arousal level/whether the character has an armour item removed (if that is enabled) etc. So if you load it up and nothing happened for a while it could be that nothing has changed that deems a morph on your character or npcs. You can test it by setting the increase arousal keybind and spamming it for a while. Enjoy!

Notes on editing the slider profile json files and a slider usage reference:

Reveal hidden contents

To use the 3 custom MCM options edit SliderProfile2, 3 or 4 with your desired Slider names etc.
If you edit one of these files while it is selected in the MCM then you will need to change to another Slider Set Type and then change back to see the changes.

Note that in the SliderProfile1.json or "UNP" option there are a few sliders in there that unp doesn't use. I just renamed the ones that have sliders that correspond to the default CBBE SE ones and disabled the unused ones by setting the value to "". You can rename the unused ones to other sliders to suit your taste.

Also note that if you edit these files be sure to back your edits up before updating ABBA in future as they will be overwriten.

Options are:

abbamorphoptiontitle: This is the title that will show in the option select MCM dialogue

abbamorphslider0 - 29: These are the 30 actual slider names defined in the tri files  (NB when changing these look for your options in outfit studio and NOT in BodySlide as those can be renamed and misleading.). Note that if you set any of these values to "" then ABBA will skip this slider, useful if you only want to use a couple sliders or are running Skyrim on a mouldy old Potato!

MOST IMPORTANTLY, be very careful when editing these files as one misplaced or missing comma will break the whole thing. So make sure you keep the formatting. You CANNOT add more strings or integers as ABBA will only use the ones defined here.

A very useful website for checking your formatting: https://jsonlint.com/

Slider usage reference:

################# breasts mcm page ###################
        "abbamorphslider0" : "Breasts",
        "abbamorphslider1" : "BreastsNewSH",
        "abbamorphslider2" : "DoubleMelon",
        "abbamorphslider3" : "BreastsFantasy",
        "abbamorphslider4" : "BreastWidth",
        "abbamorphslider5" : "BreastGravity2",
        "abbamorphslider6" : "PushUp",              ; armor factor
        "abbamorphslider7" : "BreastsTogether",     ; armor factor
        "abbamorphslider8" : "BreastCleavage",      ; armor factor
################## butt mcm page #####################
(these 4 are affected by the Lewd Panties effect from abba outfit)        
        "abbamorphslider9" : "Butt",
        "abbamorphslider10" : "BigButt",
        "abbamorphslider11" : "HipBone",
        "abbamorphslider12" : "Thighs",
################# extra mcm page #####################
        "abbamorphslider13" : "",
        "abbamorphslider14" : "",
        "abbamorphslider15" : "",
        "abbamorphslider16" : "",
        "abbamorphslider17" : "",
        "abbamorphslider18" : "",                    ; extra armor factor
        "abbamorphslider19" : "",                    ; extra armor factor
################# nipples mcm page ###################
(these are affected by the clear nipple morphs armor factor option when enabled)

Note: Any of these with the "AreolaSize" slider name will be ignored by clear nipple morphs. This is because it's a UV morph and won't cause clipping.
        "abbamorphslider20" : "NippleSize",
        "abbamorphslider21" : "NippleLength",
        "abbamorphslider22" : "AreolaSize",          ; ignored by clear nipple morphs due to the name "AreolaSize"
        "abbamorphslider23" : "NipplePerkManga",
        "abbamorphslider24" : "NipplePerkiness",
        "abbamorphslider25" : "NippleManga",
################# pussy mcm page #####################
        "abbamorphslider26" : "Innieoutie",           ; InnieOutie adjust toggle. Note: the toggle is auto disabled in the mcm if using a diferent slider name here.
        "abbamorphslider27" : "OpenPussy",
        "abbamorphslider28" : "LabiaPuffyness",
        "abbamorphslider29" : "Clit"
######################################################

User submitted Slider Profiles:

Reveal hidden contents

@yenomad209's profile for CBBE + TBD in tandom HERE

Notes on translating using the /interface/translations files:

Reveal hidden contents

please be aware of the formatting for these files.

Example line from ABBA_English.txt:
$ABBA_SETTINGS    Settings

the 1st part of the line must not change eg:
$ABBA_SETTINGS

the 2nd part of the line which will be translated in the other files must be separated by a single tab (not space) eg:
Settings

So for the above example if I want to translate the line to French I would open the ABBA_French.txt file and for this line it would become this:
$ABBA_SETTINGS    réglages

Remember the gap between $ABBA_SETTINGS and réglages must be a single tab and not a space. You also must not use tabs as spaces in the translation text.

There is a tool which you can use to quickly translate the whole file available on nexus.
xTranslate
Bear in mind that this tool is not the simplest and will require a bit of reading to understand. The api that it uses require payment too in some cases and since it is machine translation it can end up being gobbledegook! I would recommend doing it methodically line by line. Slow and tedious but you will end up with a better result.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/09/2018
  • Category
  • Requires

• Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Screenshot_77.png

11 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Some more details would be helpful, like which mod manager you are using... I'm guessing Vortex, advice would be to use a proper one like MO2

yes vortex I dont like MO2, this is the first time ever getting any error from abba, love the mod,

"Invalid XML: The element 'plugin' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'conditionFlags, typeDescriptor'. (Line 17, Pos 9)" this is the exact error

6 minutes ago, keymaster1965 said:

yes vortex I dont like MO2, this is the first time ever getting any error from abba, love the mod,

"Invalid XML: The element 'plugin' has incomplete content. List of possible elements expected: 'conditionFlags, typeDescriptor'. (Line 17, Pos 9)" this is the exact error

try the "no_fomod" version

15 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Are you using the ABBA outfits? Some parts have effects that increases arousal a fair bit - look at the enchantment descriptions. It's been a long time since I used the last version of ABBA so I'm not sure what else to suggest. I'll be releasing a new version soon so maybe try that out on a new game.

Thanks for quick answer ! I don't use ABBA outfit, but no worries, I will continue to work on my side. And big thanks for the new version ! ?

Are there any console commands for starting the quest before you kill the first dragon ? I got it all installed but didn't get the shout after killing the dragon, tried interacting with the statue as well, heard the voice but nothing else happened, was on a cleaned pre dragon killing save but not a new game. love the update.

1 hour ago, jperrins66 said:

Are there any console commands for starting the quest before you kill the first dragon ? I got it all installed but didn't get the shout after killing the dragon, tried interacting with the statue as well, heard the voice but nothing else happened, was on a cleaned pre dragon killing save but not a new game. love the update.

It's pretty straight forward to start the quest:

Spoiler

You need to ask the statue about abba before killing the dragon at whiterun watchtower during the main quest. Then a new dialogue option ("I feel strange but warm!") will be available with the jarl when you tell him the dragon is dead. If you already killed the dragon before starting the abba shout quest try this console command: "setstage abbashoutlearn 5" this should hopefully give you an objective marker to speak to the jarl when you track the quest in your journal.