Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

41 minutes ago, nukamooka said:

Controller right now, with gamepad++ installed. I confirmed that the CTD happens with the controller disabled and gamepad++ still enabled. The CTD doesn't happen with both controller and gamepad++ disabled; orgasm + shout work normally. Guess that's it.

Any ideas on how to make gamepad++ and ABBA compatible?

EDIT: If disabled the Sexlab voice events in ABBA MCM, do NOT get CTD with both controller and gp++ enabled. However, the "click" still happens, and no shout + orgasm fx occur. Strange.

Yup, I'm not sure how to fix this issue with controllers as the shout is triggered by emulating input of the shout keybind and as far as I'm aware there isn't another way other way to do it. I only use keyboard and mouse and don't own a controller to test it on. The only solution I can offer is to toggle orgasms off for the player in the ABBA mcm. This way the shout can only be used manually.

What I might do in a future version is change the toggle option for player orgasms into a menu select with 3 options: 1 no player orgasms, 2: normal player orgasms, 3: abba shout enabled player orgasms. Sadly I can't do anything just now as my PC motherboard died and I'm waiting for funds and still deciding what to do about it.

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

Yup, I'm not sure how to fix this issue with controllers as the shout is triggered by emulating input of the shout keybind and as far as I'm aware there isn't another way other way to do it. I only use keyboard and mouse and don't own a controller to test it on. The only solution I can offer is to toggle orgasms off for the player in the ABBA mcm. This way the shout can only be used manually.

What I might do in a future version is change the toggle option for player orgasms into a menu select with 3 options: 1 no player orgasms, 2: normal player orgasms, 3: abba shout enabled player orgasms. Sadly I can't do anything just now as my PC motherboard died and I'm waiting for funds and still deciding what to do about it.

Oof, that sucks about your PC. I wonder if there's a discrepancy between the shout hotkey used by gp++ and what ABBA uses. By default gp++ uses Right Bumper + Right Stick (press down), which is different than what vanilla Skyrim uses. Is the shout emulation hardcoded?

7 hours ago, Revanswe said:

A question can I use this with UNP body or is it CBBE only?

ABBA is designed to work with any body/armor that is built in bodyslide  with tri morphs enabled. The default slider profile is set to CBBE and since UUNP has some differences from CBBE you will need to switch your slider profile in the MCM settings page. You can customize which sliders these profiles use by editing the provided .json files in /skse/plugins/abba.

1 hour ago, Claudia2409 said:

Hello, what an excellent job you have, a question which are the files that contain the mod notifications.
to be able to translate and with your permission upload them   :wink:  :kiss:

"/skse/plugins/abba/status.json" has all the notifications. If you make a translation please send it to me in a pm and I'll put it on the main page with a credit.

23 hours ago, Yinkle said:

"/skse/plugins/abba/status.json " tiene todas las notificaciones. Si hace una traducción, envíemela en una tarde y la pondré en la página principal con un crédito.

ok thanks, as soon as I finish the translation where I send it to you for publication

I purchased a "manufacturer refurbished" replacement motherboard on ebay (90 day warranty) for a ridiculous price that was almost as much as I paid for my new one 5 years ago. Bloody madness but I really don't want to do a full upgrade right now. All going well I should be back up and running within the week if I don't get sent a dud board.

11 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

Not sure if you got any reports about game crashes if you use the shout and have Estrus Chaurus+  installed for SSE, not sure what is causing the shout issue but it maybe something to look into

Are you using a gamepad/controller instead of keyboard and mouse? If so disable player orgasms in the abba mcm, this is a known issue. If not then this is the 1st I've heard of a conflict with estrus chaurus.

Good news folks, my machine has been resurrected! I can play computer games and mod skyrim again, Woohoo!

Now we just need this Oxford Uni vaccine for covid19 to actually prove useful and normal life might resume for all of us!

6 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Good news folks, my machine has been resurrected! I can play computer games and mod skyrim again, Woohoo!

Now we just need this Oxford Uni vaccine for covid19 to actually prove useful and normal life might resume for all of us!

better go ahead and make some sliders than spawning the forum :)

welcome back Yinkle

8 hours ago, Yinkle said:

¡Buenas noticias amigos, mi máquina ha resucitado! ¡Puedo jugar juegos de computadora y mod skyrim nuevamente, Woohoo!

¡Ahora solo necesitamos esta vacuna Oxford Uni para covid19 para demostrar que es útil y que la vida normal podría reanudarse para todos nosotros!

???  excellent friend congratulations to have fun

7 hours ago, venomr said:

Sometimes it seems like the breasts will morph but the outfits wont morph with them and so the breasts clip through. Any idea what causes this? I have SLIF installed too.

This is an issue with your outfit meshes, nothing to do with this mod or SLIF. One likely issue is a missing reference shape when you built them in bodyslide.

16 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

This is an issue with your outfit meshes, nothing to do with this mod or SLIF. One likely issue is a missing reference shape when you built them in bodyslide.

Batch building with the box checked for "build morphs" should be enough, right? It seems things work fine on a new game up until some point where I close and re open skyrim, then things don't morph together. And loading a previous  save on the same character (from a time when things worked,)  things are now not morphing together.

When I remove and put back on armor, the model seems to correct itself. I also have a hotkey to strip npc armor ( I think from the manipulator mod) and I can fix their clothes by quickly removing and applying the armor, but once the the next cycle of breast morphs goes through, they clip again.

18 minutes ago, venomr said:

but once the the next cycle of breast morphs goes through, they clip again.

When you say "they clip" do you mean that the body shape morphs and the clothing doesn't at all (or viceversa). or do they both morph and still it causes clipping?

Either way the issue is most likely with the clothing/body mods you are using.

ABBA (or SLIF if you are using that) just sends morph values to nioverride (part of racemenu) which then does it's magic on the meshes if they have tri morph files. A good place to start would be looking at the items being worn from your clothing mods. You can test these items in bodyslide/outfit studio to see what happens when you apply changes to sliders.

I have to admit that I'm geting tired of people posting problems that have nothing to do with ABBA or my other mods for that matter. Most of the time they don't even offer a thank you for the advice they recieve. From now on posts like this will be *more than likely*  ignored. I make zero income from modding except from the odd kind donation. I'm done offering support due to some other modder's fuckup. Sorry if this sounds harsh...

On 7/25/2020 at 4:33 AM, Yinkle said:

When you say "they clip" do you mean that the body shape morphs and the clothing doesn't at all (or viceversa). or do they both morph and still it causes clipping?

Either way the issue is most likely with the clothing/body mods you are using.

ABBA (or SLIF if you are using that) just sends morph values to nioverride (part of racemenu) which then does it's magic on the meshes if they have tri morph files. A good place to start would be looking at the items being worn from your clothing mods. You can test these items in bodyslide/outfit studio to see what happens when you apply changes to sliders.

Ah good stuff! I'll make some changes with this in mind. 

As far as the clipping goes, the best way I can describe it is The breasts gain 2 cup sizes while the clothes gain one.  Either that or the breasts are growing in a direction that's slightly different than the outfit,(my guess because the clipping is so uniform.)  Imagine cutting 2 holes in a shirt and the breasts are just hanging out, exposed.

I'm starting to think there's more than one mod affecting the characters breasts so this helps me know where to look. 

Update: Okay so I went into the json file and added a slider for "BreastHeight" and now everything seems to be working properly. I guess since my slif morphs had breast height enabled but my ABBA didn't have a slider for it, the breasts would slip out of the outfit when the two mods tried to work together. I also  accidentally rolled my ABBA version back to 5.3.0, so I'll  update it the next time I start a new game. (I'm not sure how running scrips work when you update a mod.)

On 7/10/2020 at 5:24 PM, Kordain said:

I understand we may not see any updates for some time, but I would like to ask if any future updates could see the Armor Factor Sliders get expanded. I'm having a very hard time acheiving my desired shape with only three sliders. Looking back to my last post I was naive thinking only three sliders alone would acheive my desired results. A Fourth, or even fifth armor factor slider would be most welcome.

I've started work on this and am going to add an MCM option to enable 2 more sliders. The extra sliders that are "Armor Factor" enabled when using this option will be the last 2 extra sliders (18 and 19) so they will be disabled by default unless you use a custom slider json file. I should have this done fairly soon unless my computer or I have a melt down!

New in Version 5.3.2

Added: "Extra Armor Factor" slider toggle. You can now optionaly enable 2 more armor factor sliders in the MCM. These will adjust the last 2 sliders in the "Extra" page (sliders 18 and 19). The idea being that you can add/change them by editing an skse/plugins/abba json file. They will appear if you enable this toggle in the armor factor page.

@Kordain Let me know how you get on with this, I've tested it a bit and it seems to work fine here :)

New in Version 5.3.3

Fixed: Edited some of the mcm help text mainly to reflect recent changes.

Fixed: Messagebox about npc rng values being generated was popping up twice on starting a new game, now fixed.

Added MCM option: "Load ABBA Defaults" which loads all mcm settings from "skse/plugins/abba-defaults.json" and then instructs papyrusutil to write these settings to skse/plugins/abba/Profile.json (NB this file will not be changed unless you save your game). I decided to make this option load from json so folk can make custom default settings. The "abba-defaults.json" that comes with the mod uses the settings you would have on 1st install with no "profile.json" in place.

Edit: 5.3.3.1 fixes an issue with Load ABBA Defaults