Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

try this settings

save and reload

Those are the same as my settings. I think I found the issue though. For some reason the "immediate morph on keypress" setting bypasses the npc morph setting, so even if you have npc morph turned off, if you raise arousal of npc with keypress, they will be updated with morph. Not sure if this is a bug or intended.

On 12/29/2021 at 10:49 AM, Arousel said:

Scheint auf SE/AE nicht zu funktionieren Zeigt mir Fehler an.

On 1/5/2022 at 5:21 PM, madcyb said:

Hello Look like ABBA dont work with AE some one can fix it please thx a lot

I get this warning :

ABBA: SKSE plugin check failed. Please check your version of SKSE ....

ja die dll muss mit dem neuen skse neu compiliert werden

aber ohne source daten kann das nur der author

yes the dll need recompile with the new skse
but without acces to source only author can do it

Edited by Geehral
On 1/7/2022 at 1:24 AM, Geehral said:

ja die dll muss mit dem neuen skse neu compiliert werden

aber ohne source daten kann das nur der author

yes the dll need recompile with the new skse
but without acces to source only author can do it

Oki merci thank you author left for ever so ABBA is dead ....

On 1/8/2022 at 9:27 AM, madcyb said:

Oki merci thank you author left for ever so ABBA is dead ....

The script source data is in the mod, i do not know, if it is enough to recompile the dll. I hope like with SOS someone will be able to recompile it, despite the mod abandoned (the mod is not dead yet, only abandoned, i am still hoping, someone can adopt it. It is a must have in my load order).

cheers

1 hour ago, monty359 said:

The script source data is in the mod, i do not know, if it is enough to recompile the dll. I hope like with SOS someone will be able to recompile it, despite the mod abandoned (the mod is not dead yet, only abandoned, i am still hoping, someone can adopt it. It is a must have in my load order).

cheers

Oki i hope it to thank you

Someone please do it because nipples need to be aroused and good looking :)

• 2 weeks later...

There is a mod similar to this but i cannot find its source anymore. It was called "Arousal Weight Change" or AWC version 0.3. It's practically more lightweight than this mod because it involves no node-editing and you can make the big breast version very easily in Bodyslide. No need to hassle with any config files and that's a huge bonus.

So i'm just reuploading, i have no clue who wrote it. I was simply looking for possible updates to it, not that i know any bugs in it:

ArousalWeightChange 0.3.7z

It also displays a message and does a stagger animation periodically as the body changes and that doesn't seem configurable. There would be some potential to improve it more. Definitely AE compatible.

Edited by Zaflis
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/6/2021 at 6:09 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

I'm baffled by these messages. One is about food, the other about ABBA, but they start happening at the same time and once they start I can no longer access the ABBA settings in the MCM.

ScreenShot2.jpg

Getting a similar problem regarding the ABBA immunity message spam and inability to access MCM.
Has anyone figured out cause/solution? Seems to occur even if I set ABBA to player only or disable ABBA in the MCM before it starts occurring.
Seems to start occurring after first sex scene.

Edited by Soulbite
Clarification
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2022 at 1:49 PM, Soulbite said:

Getting a similar problem regarding the ABBA immunity message spam and inability to access MCM.
Has anyone figured out cause/solution? Seems to occur even if I set ABBA to player only or disable ABBA in the MCM before it starts occurring.
Seems to start occurring after first sex scene.

ABBA was conflicting with a couple of mods and I ended up ditching it. Cool mod, just wasn't working with my modlist. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, the mod is working great with AE 1.6353 and 3BA body, but i have one question, i see a bunch of sliders (an entire page) are listed as DISABLED, can i change that ?
Anyhow, besides breasts and butt, nothing else changes, even if i go into the options and add the maximum amount of possible sliders (NIP, 30), any ideas ?

• 1 month later...