2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I think you've misread. Buffout 4 doesn't say that it requires Real Animated Poses, nor does the manual seem to even mention it anywhere that I can see. I can't imagine why Real Animated Poses would be required by anybody, given its author deleted it about 4 years ago and recommends their newer RohZima Fallout 4 Poser as a successor.

Anyway, if you're having trouble following the manual, the very beginning says to ask for assistance in the help channels on the AAF Discord. There are many knowledgeable people hanging out there who can usually help you in real time.

OK, I found it. Maybe I have other conflict mods. I´ll need patient like always. Many thanks

Went back through the past 20 pages or so and couldn't find where we were discussing it previously, but I had another occurrence of injury while the pacification timer is active causing aggressors to teleport to me from the cell I left. With essential player on, the steps were basically:

1. surrender to a group of enemies and get violated
  2. during pacification, exit the cell (go indoors if you were outdoors, or vice versa, or move from one indoor cell to another)
  3. while pacification is still running, suffer some minor injury
  4. you'll enter bleedout pose, and then aggressors from the other cell will teleport to you and begin a new violation
  5. I also saw aggressors switch to be hostile after the scene while their associates were still taking a turn on me.

It seems you need to have essential player on, and a long enough pacification timer to go to another cell and get yourself injured before it runs out, so it's possible this is why people aren't seeing it very often.

13 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Went back through the past 20 pages or so and couldn't find where we were discussing it previously, but I had another occurrence of injury while the pacification timer is active causing aggressors to teleport to me from the cell I left. With essential player on, the steps were basically:

2. during pacification, exit the cell (go indoors if you were outdoors, or vice versa, or move from one indoor cell to another)
  4. you'll enter bleedout pose, and then aggressors from the other cell will teleport to you and begin a new violation
  5. I also saw aggressors switch to be hostile after the scene while their associates were still taking a turn on me.

It seems you need to have essential player on, and a long enough pacification timer to go to another cell and get yourself injured before it runs out, so it's possible this is why people aren't seeing it very often.

If pacification timer is still active it means that the quest is also active and aliases are still filled (make sense).
5. never seen that before, unless aggressors get attacked by random encounter NPCs (like a freaking buzzkilling BOS vertibird passing by and ruining all the fun)

Edited by lee3310
9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Interesting.  I never saw that in my testing, but it sounds like a bug.  If you can post a script log of that it might help me find it quicker.

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I also saw aggressors switch to be hostile after the scene while their associates were still taking a turn on me.

That's actually by design.  If something aggroes the aggressors they'll initiate combat with it.  Vertibirds are really annoying for that.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Interesting.  I never saw that in my testing, but it sounds like a bug.  If you can post a script log of that it might help me find it quicker.

Sure, I'll get something put together.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That's actually by design.  If something aggroes the aggressors they'll initiate combat with it.  Vertibirds are really annoying for that.

Makes sense then, in the particular case I saw, they teleported to me while I was in a cell with NPCs from a different faction who weren't aggressive to me. In this case it was mirelurks who originally attacked me inside the Weston water treatment plant. I took the elevator up to the outside where all the super mutants are. I was playtesting a drug which temporarily puts the player in a faction friendly to the super mutant faction, so the muties weren't aggressive toward me. I jumped off a platform that was slightly too high and took a tiny amount of falling damage, which put me straight into bleedout pose and the mirelurks then started appearing one after another.

Because they were aggressive toward the muties, I guess that's why I saw the out-of-place lurks start trying to attack me (well, my AAF clone anyway) while I was in subsequent sex animations with their comrades.

2 hours ago, Captain africa said:

Thanks for the great mod!
Can this mod and "Crime And Punishment" work well together?

I used them together for a little while, haven't tried more recent versions of CAP but I expect it still works similarly. You have to make sure CAP's combat surrender features are completely disabled. Also Violate doesn't have integration for CAP abductions like it does for RSE II:CSA.

3 hours ago, Captain africa said:

Can this mod and "Crime And Punishment" work well together?

I am currently using both. However, I have completely disabled the combat system in CAP and RSEII-CSA, but enabled the abduction system in CSA. So, by and large, CAP/CSA works good with Violate.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

CAP の最近のバージョンはまだ試していませんが、同じように動作することを期待しています。CAP の戦闘降伏機能が完全に無効になっていることを確認する必要があります。また、Violate には、RSE II:CSA のように CAP 誘拐の統合がありません。

1 minute ago, deathmorph said:

私は現在、両方を使用しています。ただし、CAP と RSEII-CSA では戦闘システムを完全に無効にしましたが、CSA では拉致システムを有効にしました。したがって、概して、CAP/CSA は Violate とうまく連携します。

Thank you for your kindness!I'll make some adjustments.

I have problems with the mod.

To test I have occupied the surrender Hotky and me human enemies searched.
Now the problem is that the NPCs strip my char and the messages "Violation aborted" and "AAF OnSceneInot status [4]" are displayed.
The NPCS stand around for a short time and then become aggressive again. Nothing else happens?

I have installed all requiement sinstalliert and also read the guide on the subject of AAF.

17 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

I have problems with the mod.

To test I have occupied the surrender Hotky and me human enemies searched.
Now the problem is that the NPCs strip my char and the messages "Violation aborted" and "AAF OnSceneInot status [4]" are displayed.
The NPCS stand around for a short time and then become aggressive again. Nothing else happens?

I have installed all requiement sinstalliert and also read the guide on the subject of AAF.

AAF OnSceneInit status 4 is AAF's error code for when you don't have an available animation matching the requested combination of actors, tags, and so on. If you check AAF's admin log it should indicate what the requested was that failed.

For example, if you play as a human female and Violate chooses a female aggressor and you have it set to use only animations tagged aggressive, then it's likely you don't have a human female on human female aggressive animation for AAF to play. Usually some combination of disabling females, disabling threesomes, disabling use of the aggressive tag, installing additional animation packs, or installing animation patches which add female+strapon versions of male on female animations will help. It really depends on your specific situation as to what the best course of action is, though.

Edited by vaultbait
13 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

AAF OnSceneInit status 4 is AAF's error code for when you don't have an available animation matching the requested combination of actors, tags, and so on. If you check AAF's admin log it should indicate what the requested was that failed.

For example, if you play as a human female and Violate chooses a female aggressor and you have it set to use only animations tagged aggressive, then it's likely you don't have a human female on human female aggressive animation for AAF to play. Usually some combination of disabling females, disabling threesomes, disabling use of the aggressive tag, installing additional animation packs, or installing animation patches which add female+strapon versions of male on female animations will help. It really depends on your specific situation as to what the best course of action is, though.

Thanks, is there a recommendation for AAF Violate which animations mods cover all the functions of the basic settings?

33 minutes ago, N.Gamma said:

Thanks, is there a recommendation for AAF Violate which animations mods cover all the functions of the basic settings?

From the OP:

Q: What animation packs do I need?

AAF Violate will work with any animation pack that can be played through AAF.  The following packs are recommended for aggressive type animations:

4 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Is there a setting option so that I am not stripped of everything at the beginning?

In addition to the aforementioned equipment theft option, if by "stripped" you mean the undressing, there's a Violate MCM option for whether it should undress the actors before calling AAF instead of relying on AAF's undressing/redressing routine.

So, just curious, anyone use the Nightstriker mod, and this patch, and have creature assets for it? I have tried both Creature Resources and UAP's patch, neither seems to be adding the penis to the nightstriker. I checked Violate and I see no meshes for it included here either. Am I missing something? I don't see anything other than needing the Nightstriker mod (which I have) in the install and nothing I am seeing (unless I'm just looking past it) on the install page.

Thanks!

57 minutes ago, Plaguetard2.0 said:

So, just curious, anyone use the Nightstriker mod, and this patch, and have creature assets for it? I have tried both Creature Resources and UAP's patch, neither seems to be adding the penis to the nightstriker. I checked Violate and I see no meshes for it included here either. Am I missing something? I don't see anything other than needing the Nightstriker mod (which I have) in the install and nothing I am seeing (unless I'm just looking past it) on the install page.

Thanks!

i found this after a quick search here:

So i heard the animations not starting is a common "bug" ..any tips to fix it?

nvm addonsfixes w/e mod was making animations not happend..but now its weird when she surrender enemies spawn in front of her have their "fun" for a few seconds then continue humping the air o.O

Edited by Uxot
3 hours ago, Uxot said:

So i heard the animations not starting is a common "bug" ..any tips to fix it?

nvm addonsfixes w/e mod was making animations not happend..but now its weird when she surrender enemies spawn in front of her have their "fun" for a few seconds then continue humping the air o.O

Head over to the Fucking Manual and get your system setup correctly. That alone will most likely fix your issues, and maybe even ones you haven't seen yet.

I love this mod Im using for very long time. Im using with enemy surrender on but at the same time Im using MAIM to, and enemys are bleeding. When they surrender, after few seconds they bleed to death. So is there anyway to set some settings like, surrendered enemies are "protected" or someting?