12 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

You should use tags to keep it generic.  For OnAnimationStart the tags are packed as a Var in akArgs[3]:

String[] tags = Utility.VarToVarArray(akArgs[3]) as String[]

If (tags.find("PenisToMouth") > -1) || (tags.find("StrapOnToMouth") > -1) || (tags.find("StickToMouth") > -1)
    ; this is oral sex so remove the gag
EndIf

It does get a bit complicated, because you need to get the body double from the OnSceneInit, then unequip the gag in OnAnimationStart.

Ok, thank you so much, this helps a lot. Body double from OnScene Init i stored already locally in a script variable - no problem

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I can probably guess what happened.  If the Player is in an animation, AAF creates a body double and makes the player invisible, and the body double performs the animation.  So your script probably worked fine, but the results couldn't be seen because you were modifying the player's equipment and not the body double.

Fortunately, AAF provides the Reference ID of the body double in the OnSceneInit event.  So you can do this:

Event AAF:AAF_API.OnSceneInit(AAF:AAF_API akSender, Var[] akArgs)    
    Int iResult =  akArgs[0] as Int
    If iResult > 0
        Debug.Trace("OnSceneInit Event: animation failed to start, result [" + iResult + "]")
    Else
        Actor myActor = akArgs[2] as Actor

If (myActor != None)
            ; unequip problematic DD
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndEvent

the nice thing is that the body double only exists for the duration of the AAF scene.  So you don't need to re-equip it afterwards, and the real player will still have the DD equipped.

Ok the simplified script work with undressing the "Player double" works, nevertheless I keep the complete unequip/reequip solution in comment brackets in my script.

Who knows if it could be useful someday ?

So now still need to add the chastitiy belt (forgotten) and then do something for "plugs of the commonwealth"

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You should use tags to keep it generic.  For OnAnimationStart the tags are packed as a Var in akArgs[3]:

String[] tags = Utility.VarToVarArray(akArgs[3]) as String[]

If (tags.find("PenisToMouth") > -1) || (tags.find("StrapOnToMouth") > -1) || (tags.find("StickToMouth") > -1)
    ; this is oral sex so remove the gag
EndIf

It does get a bit complicated, because you need to get the body double from the OnSceneInit, then unequip the gag in OnAnimationStart.

Thought I'm done already, but now have some other strange problem (papyrus does not show errors) :(

Scene plays and devious devices are unequipped. Scene ends, player have all devious devices equipped as before the scene and these devious devices

are also shown up in inventory.

Then running around for some seconds a lot of devices just visibly disappear and also are no longer in the inventory, while others are still there (blindfold).

Do not have any idea at the moment. At the moment there is no ProtectedEquipmentData.XML - This would need to put a lot of forms inside and I do not know if that was

a good idea. Will test it now with AAF installation only unequipping body armor. Then see if the gag will stay on the player or if my own mod does some "shit" in an other script.

1 hour ago, Adetu said:

Thought I'm done already, but now have some other strange problem (papyrus does not show errors) :(

Scene plays and devious devices are unequipped. Scene ends, player have all devious devices equipped as before the scene and these devious devices

are also shown up in inventory.

Then running around for some seconds a lot of devices just visibly disappear and also are no longer in the inventory, while others are still there (blindfold).

Do not have any idea at the moment. At the moment there is no ProtectedEquipmentData.XML - This would need to put a lot of forms inside and I do not know if that was

a good idea. Will test it now with AAF installation only unequipping body armor. Then see if the gag will stay on the player or if my own mod does some "shit" in an other script.

Finally found it. Was my own "shit". Triggered a quest unconditionally with setstage in the ResumeEvent that then started a script .

hello ego

I would like to know if it was possible to add an option so that only the player was equipped with DD peripherals because I have just been raped by wolfgang at the Drumlin Diner and trudy was raped by Simone and ended up with a DD device that cannot be removed.

cordially

58 minutes ago, hkheung said:

I would like to know if it was possible to add an option so that only the player was equipped with DD peripherals because I have just been raped by wolfgang at the Drumlin Diner and trudy was raped by Simone and ended up with a DD device that cannot be removed.

Select Trudy in console and use the command "openactorcontainer 1".  That allows you to trade with her as if she was a companion.

20 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Select Trudy in console and use the command "openactorcontainer 1".  That allows you to trade with her as if she was a companion.

Thank you for your response

I had the impression at the beginning that it was a bug in my game, then after some research I realized that I had corrupted F4SE scripts (3) . 
for info it's a clean backup for tests because I couldn't get raped by Wolfgang at the drumlin dinner and you told me it worked for you.

after replacing the scripts it worked fine.

question : is it normal that the neutral npc's around me are violated and have DD devices ?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I had a couple problems, recently, since 1.32, the attackers just followed me, so no matter how long the pacification delay, I could not get away.

So, I turned on the teleport to safe location,  but now I teleport on surrender, before any animations play.  teleport to safe place was working, but I turned it off several updates ago.

Not sure if it is a mod problem or something else.

3 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I had a couple problems, recently, since 1.32, the attackers just followed me, so no matter how long the pacification delay, I could not get away.

So, I turned on the teleport to safe location,  but now I teleport on surrender, before any animations play.  teleport to safe place was working, but I turned it off several updates ago.

Not sure if it is a mod problem or something else.

I fixed the early teleport, by downloading a fresh copy of 1.32 and installing it, then selecting Update in game to make sure it was updated.  Did not test to see if the raiders were still following.

7 hours ago, hkheung said:

question : is it normal that the neutral npc's around me are violated and have DD devices ?

Truly neutral NPCs will not.  But some NPCs become temporary allies in certain situations.  The people at Drumlin Diner are an example of this.  If you side with Trudy, she and her son will join the PlayerAlly faction for the duration of the combat, and if you side with the drug dealers they will join that faction instead.

Hi, I noticed I get duplicated as an NPC that gets violated by the adressor and then the NPC violating me becomes hostile and I die, while my clone gets  the sex animations. Also, if I don't die, the clone remains and just stands there idling.

Anyone got this before?

Hi, I am new here in fallout 4. I just got the game but I am used to use mods in older games like FO3 and Skyrim. The thing is, I installed aaf, the script extender, some animation packs from Crazy and Vadermania (I just picked names I read in the lists some of you posted in the topic) and the mcm. The thing is, when they are gonna kill my character, she surrender and removes her clothes but nothing happens. The enemies approach and applaud but that's all. I keep waiting and nothing.

Can you please help me? I am using the nexus mod manager but I don't know how to sort the mods using it. I look at the mod order in the vanilla menu. It seems to be right, first aaf, then animations, then violate.

1 hour ago, Manzor said:

Hi, I am new here in fallout 4. I just got the game but I am used to use mods in older games like FO3 and Skyrim. The thing is, I installed aaf, the script extender, some animation packs from Crazy and Vadermania (I just picked names I read in the lists some of you posted in the topic) and the mcm. The thing is, when they are gonna kill my character, she surrender and removes her clothes but nothing happens. The enemies approach and applaud but that's all. I keep waiting and nothing.

Can you please help me? I am using the nexus mod manager but I don't know how to sort the mods using it. I look at the mod order in the vanilla menu. It seems to be right, first aaf, then animations, then violate.

They answered this in the first/second post at Troubleshooting. Look it up there :) I was searching for my own errors.

1 hour ago, Manzor said:

Q: I can surrender to enemies, they surround me, but no animations play,  and I see I Need to Retreat followed by AAF OnSceneInit status [X]

A: This means that AAF responded to the animation request with an error.  Violate will end the violation scene in this case.

The error message won't stay on the screen for long.  However, you can bring up the AAF Admin console and see what the error was.  Hit the Home key to bring up the AAF menu, then the Del key until it says MODE: Admin.  Then hit Enter to bring up the window.  You'll see something like this:

20190720100342_1.thumb.jpg.5f1501966a8293efebed2575a4b75359.jpg

The Admin console shows all of the errors and warnings AAF has logged, with the most recent one at the top

The most common error is Error 4, meaning  that AAF was unable to find any animations matching the combination of actors and tags.  In the above example, I disabled the AAF Creature Pack mod, then surrendered to some Mirelurks, so AAF returned an error indicating no suitable animations were found.  To avoid this error,

• Make sure your AAF Violate MCM options match the animation packs you have installed
  • Make sure you enabled all of the required options when installing AAF Themes: enable Sex - Kinky Animation Support as well as all of the Race/Creature animations you will need.

Q: I can surrender to enemies, they surround me, but then no animations play and everyone stands in place forever.

A: This means AAF did not respond to an animation request.  Violation scenes depend on AAF sending event messages back to Violate.  If AAF is not running or experiences a fatal error, it won't send any events and Violate will be stuck waiting forever.

There are two possibilities:

• AAF is not working at all.  You should verify that AAF works in your game by using the Home key to select actors and play animations.  If that doesn't work, your AAF installation has a problem.  Playing animations in Violate will therefore not work.
  • AAF tried to play an animation that caused it to crash.  Some animation packs or XML patches with incorrectly formatted XML can cause this.  You should make sure that your animation packs are correctly installed and that any patches (The One Patch, Patch for Animations, AJ's Various XML, etc) and their required mods are installed in the right order.

You can force a stuck violation to end by holding down the surrender hotkey for 5 seconds and releasing it.  This will allow you to continue playing, but AAF will probably remain stuck.

Thank you. It's being really hard to make it work. In other games there used to be topics that were guides for newbies, things like... a list of basic mods to make this work with links to download them easily, every required file at hand. There was something like that for skyrim, Oblivion and fallout 3 back in the day but now I couldn't even find the faq for fo4. And the troubleshooting page either. Maybe the entire site has become harder to navigate over the years?

Ok, I'll stop complaining, I am sorry. Now  I can't even find that "home" button. It's the tab? Escape button? The mcm config in the escape menu doesn't show aaf. In fact, aaf appears in the mod order in the vanilla menu and that's all, I see nothing about it. The aaf violate menu appears however in the escape menu / mod menu.

So, maybe the game isn't detecting aaf. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and nothing changes. I am installing this version https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31304?tab=files

What should I do now?

1 hour ago, Manzor said:

Now  I can't even find that "home" button. It's the tab? Escape button? The mcm config in the escape menu doesn't show aaf.

AAF has no MCM, the settings are controlled by the AAF_settings.ini.

The "Home" key is above your arrow keys, right above the "End" key. IF you're using a normal keyboard.

This "cheat sheet" might help you with the adult mods. ;)

24 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

AAF has no MCM, the settings are controlled by the AAF_settings.ini.

The "Home" key is above your arrow keys, right above the "End" key. IF you're using a normal keyboard.

This "cheat sheet" might help you with the adult mods. ;)

My keyboard has a key there named "end" ("fin" in my language, spanish), and it does nothing.

45 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I don't know why, but I can't surrender properly to dogs. The animations doesn't start and I get the error 4, if I remember correctly this means the animation isn't installed but when I surrender for CSA the animation works correctly

Yes, AAF error 4 means no animations found matching the actors and tags.  Both Leito's and SavageCabbage's packs have dog animations that are tagged as Aggressive by AAF Themes.  You can check the error in the AAF Admin console to verify that is the problem.

I'm having a bit of a problem. When surrendering to supermutants, for some reason sometimes instead of my character (female btw) getting raped, she turns tables around and starts fucking the supermutant. The results are hilarious, but still unwanted. Would appreciate help.

EDIT: Nevermind, tinkering with load order fixed it. (Can't always trust LOOT.)

updated to the latest version of the plugin. There was a problem: 1) the companion (Piper) is not subject to violation. In the mod settings, a violation of companions is involved.
2) I press the button "speak" - nothing happens. Therefore, I can not send  Piper a home. However, I can speak with other companions and characters.
3) I can take another companion, but even then I can not send a Piper home. 

13 hours ago, REB85 said:

updated to the latest version of the plugin. There was a problem: 1) the companion (Piper) is not subject to violation. In the mod settings, a violation of companions is involved.
2) I press the button "speak" - nothing happens. Therefore, I can not send  Piper a home. However, I can speak with other companions and characters.
3) I can take another companion, but even then I can not send a Piper home. 

The latest update did not change anything that could cause what you are describing, and Violate does not modify followers or the follower system in any case.