Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

The LE CK wrecked the Controlquest by splitting it up into the original and a copy. So If I do this, I have to do it with SE. Compiling with Notepad + is also not working anymore. I think the problem goes deeper...

ahh, so basically somebody made a booboo when creating the independent sluts addon.

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I have to find a way to merge the original mod and the add-on into one mod and then replace the Aliases....

i thought hard about this last nite, was about to add that to my list as a first back-port to Le, then fix Se problems with an updated combined port to Se...But then i remembered that any scripts would also need to be checked for which esp they look for and updated where needed. might still work on that for you since you're atleast familiar enough with editing the scripts to check those

41 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

argh is a hit topic for both nords and eventoned voice types with eventoned being the most commonly used:

PAHPDNHitTopic [DIAL:0800E569],  [INFO:0800E588] (in GRUP Topic Children of PAHPDNHitTopic [DIAL:0800E569]) for nords, and PAHPDFETHit [DIAL:08043144], [INFO:08045784] (in GRUP Topic Children of PAHPDFETHit for eventoned or default eventoned

whip i've seen the slaves say it in fuz without any voice to it, but don't see it in any of the known places it should exist for a slave. haven't seen the 2 used together in a sentence like that yet either so not sure, even the basic "shared dialogues" (PAHPDETSharedInfo [DIAL:0802C44E] for eventoned and PAHPDNSharedInfoStore "PAHPDNSharedInfoStore" [DIAL:080261C6] for nords) don't contain whip as far as i can tell so not sure where that's coming from

Thanks, I will take it from there and see what I can do!

27 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Thanks, I will take it from there and see what I can do!

welcome :)

On 11/21/2021 at 7:42 AM, Pfiffy said:

It might still need some polishing.maybe @CliftonJD can take a look at it.

On 11/21/2021 at 7:00 AM, Pfiffy said:

And I still don't understand the different use infos for the scenes: they should be used 7 times for all.  

looking at some of the dialogues now and i see why you would have trouble for some properties. basically what's going on(atleast for those i've seen so far), is that you get script properties like "SlenIface" that are intended to refer to a "BB_SlenInterface" quest and i see the same issue with the tdf config. when naming the properties in the script if the names don't match the quest it refers to, then the ck doesn't know what's intended for it so you have to manually assign it---that can be a pita when you're not the original author

Edited by CliftonJD
1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

"SlenIface" that are intended to refer to a "BB_SlenInterface"

many of the scripts that are assigned to that quest have too many properties to be assigned from tesedit reliably so our best route to take fixing anything associated with that quest would be to go back to the script properties and change it from within the scripts to something the ck can recognize for that quest

BB_SlenInterface or SlenInterface should work, but the script sources you sent don't match the scripts so i after comparison discovered the source file in slen that you sent on the previous page matches the script and the source file in legendary slen that you uploaded on the current page, but neither match the script in legendary slen so far so i need to use the source and script from slen - not legendary to make it all work - so far its this script, hopefully no others:

• bb_hookerclientstartsexquestscript
On 11/21/2021 at 7:28 AM, Will55 said:

BUT could you please assure me of the first point: will overwriting damage my current game?

I expect NOT but I do not wish to risk any damage.

Or should I wait until you are finished?

for now seems the slen version on the previous page might be better to upgrade to until the legendary version has the kinks worked out, only cuz its easier to upgrade or add to a running quest than it is to take away

7 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

ahh, so basically somebody made a booboo when creating the independent sluts addon.

i thought hard about this last nite, was about to add that to my list as a first back-port to Le, then fix Se problems with an updated combined port to Se...But then i remembered that any scripts would also need to be checked for which esp they look for and updated where needed. might still work on that for you since you're atleast familiar enough with editing the scripts to check those

I think, that I made the Booboo... First I made all changes in the original TDF and found them reverted by the add-on. then I made all the changes in the add-on. I think the old CK doesn't like this method. 

Backporting shouldn't be a problem. you just have replace the SE dance anims with the old LE ones. 

For the SLEN interface. Yinkle added it. I don't know what he did, but it is a soft dependency to make relation ship increases count in SLEN, too. It works fine, as it is...

Making a slave version will be a lot of digging, but I will have to do that for my other ideas, too... like adding more prostitutes... more places and so on. 

hm... I have to go to work now. 10 hours time to think about the steps.....

52 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I think, that I made the Booboo... First I made all changes in the original TDF and found them reverted by the add-on. then I made all the changes in the add-on. I think the old CK doesn't like this method. 

when you went to make the changes in the addon the key here to make it work would have been to find where the addon overwrites the same quest that you were just editing in the original, then make the changes in that quest rather than make a new quest

36 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

For the SLEN interface. Yinkle added it. I don't know what he did, but it is a soft dependency to make relation ship increases count in SLEN, too. It works fine, as it is...

Making a slave version will be a lot of digging, but I will have to do that for my other ideas, too... like adding more prostitutes... more places and so on. 

hm... I have to go to work now. 10 hours time to think about the steps.....

well ok, it may work how yinkle did it, but without the source scripts, you can't add any of those properties to the new stuff you're trying to add in legendary.

i'm using tesedit to compare against his work to see what quest his properties point at, then adding the quest as a new property in the older slen script source files using the quest name as the new property name so the ck can find it easier when we goto add it to the new scenes that you're adding that are missing the properties. this way once we get the source scripts from yinkle, the esp will be ready and we'll only need some minor tweaks to the scripts to adjust to the new property names already in the esp

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I have a new .esp.  TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp

ok

18 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

the script sources you sent don't match the scripts so i after comparison discovered the source file in slen that you sent on the previous page matches the script and the source file in legendary slen that you uploaded on the current page, but neither match the script in legendary slen so far so i need to use the source and script from slen - not legendary to make it all work - so far its this script, hopefully no others:

• bb_hookerclientstartsexquestscript

update on that, i found a workaround to the missing script sources to acquire yinke's script properties where needed. but still need the BB_PimpingAndPlayerQuestUtil script source to be able to remove the older script properties without damaging the script as the older scripts rely on those properties so going forward we need to be able to see in the script why those would be removed from his esp

Edited by CliftonJD
7 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

ok

update on that, i found a workaround to the missing script sources to acquire yinke's script properties where needed. but still need the BB_PimpingAndPlayerQuestUtil script source to be able to remove the older script properties without damaging the script as the older scripts rely on those properties so going forward we need to be able to see in the script why those would be removed from his esp

Yinkle send me to fixes for TDF. Maybe they help:

TDF Independent SE SLEN fix.7z TDF Prostitution SLEN Fix.7z

I have to sort this out, too...

Edited by Pfiffy
12 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Yinkle send me to fixes for TDF. Maybe they help:

TDF Independent SE SLEN fix.7z 23.22 kB · 1 download TDF Prostitution SLEN Fix.7z 56 kB · 1 download

I have to sort this out, too...

ahh, that's the missing key here :)

to help you sort it out, you need to start from yinkle's tdf slen fix then add the tdf independent slen fix...then add your changes to the combined results. i can already tell from the script you had me compile that it came from the tdf independent slen fix and the scripts you sent in your tdf legendary were only missing the additional source scripts of the tdf slen fix.

yinkle sent it as tdf and tdf addon so its understandable the scripts and sources weren't in both, only the modified scripts were included with yinkle's tdf independent slen fix

i'll be using winmerge to compare the results

Edited by CliftonJD
44 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

ahh, that's the missing key here :)

to help you sort it out, you need to start from yinkle's tdf slen fix then add the tdf independent slen fix...then add your changes to the combined results. i can already tell from the script you had me compile that it came from the tdf independent slen fix and the scripts you sent in your tdf legendary were only missing the additional source scripts of the tdf slen fix.

yinkle sent it as tdf and tdf addon so its understandable the scripts and sources weren't in both, only the modified scripts were included with yinkle's tdf independent slen fix

i'll be using winmerge to compare the results

I have just started to merge the mods.  It is a horror to create the Scenes from scratch, but Xedit does not allow me to copy them from the add-on to the Base mod, without making the add-on to the master....

I wonder if I should add the aliases for further Hookers now or wait until the Merge is done. 

For Starting a slave version, I think we will just have to replace Hooker with Slave and sort out, what we don't need...

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I have just started to merge the mods.  It is a horror to create the Scenes from scratch, but Xedit does not allow me to copy them from the add-on to the Base mod, without making the add-on to the master....

when attempting to merge esp's with xedit or sseedit open both sets of masters and the mod to be merged then compare the mod to its addon so in this case i don't think we have additional masters to load so we would open tdf and compare it to the tdf independent addon, then view it from the addon to copy the differences over to tdf. just be careful when copying large quests over sometimes it can mess up the quest so with quests its best to get the missing script properties from the ck, but if you ever find from tesedit that the older quest your copying to has some properties that don't belong there due to changes in the scripts, then you will need to recopy the older script into your scripts folder overwriting the newer script in order to see those properties again from the ck and remove them...then when done removing those properties recopy the newer script into your scripts folder and add any missing properties from it into the quest

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I wonder if I should add the aliases for further Hookers now or wait until the Merge is done. 

i would say easiest to wait til its done, but if you choose to do it now instead, then users with a current running save can use the additional hookers while a combined version could cause unforeseen sideeffects to a running save

Edited by CliftonJD
32 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I never did that before....

My first attempts I lead me to a new esp with both mods as Master. That is Not what I want....

So I open the file, and then copy TDF in a new file and add the independent stuff as overwrite? I will try that tomorrow...

• open tdf from xedit and wait for it load up
  • right click the file from within xedit and choose "compare to..." from the dropdown menu
  • open the independent addon from the box that pops up as your choice to compare it to
  • view the independent addon stuff, anything the same will be listed as green and yellow is a change, white is an addition. sometimes a main menu can be listed in green for the same while submenus can still have some stuff listed as yellow for changed. copy those differences over to the existing tdf file you compared against
Edited by CliftonJD
6 hours ago, CliftonJD said:
  • open tdf from xedit and wait for it load up
  • right click the file from within xedit and choose "compare to..." from the dropdown menu
  • open the independent addon from the box that pops up as your choice to compare it to
  • view the independent addon stuff, anything the same will be listed as green and yellow is a change, white is an addition. sometimes a main menu can be listed in green for the same while submenus can still have some stuff listed as yellow for changed. copy those differences over to the existing tdf file you compared against

Sounds easy... 

Ok. I still don't understand what you wrote about the SLEN interface. But I noticed that the script doesn't have properties, so I did something wrong, when I patched everything together. I should not do such things when I'm tired and short on time....

This should be fixed before I merge the esp's. And maybe the the problem with the additional Indi-Hooker scenes should be fixed also. (I can't remember what I did to make them for the additional cities, but there I made it right....)

13 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Ok. I still don't understand what you wrote about the SLEN interface. But I noticed that the script doesn't have properties, so I did something wrong, when I patched everything together. I should not do such things when I'm tired and short on time....

This should be fixed before I merge the esp's. And maybe the the problem with the additional Indi-Hooker scenes should be fixed also. (I can't remember what I did to make them for the additional cities, but there I made it right....)

i can recheck it against yinkle's esp, but after checking his script it seems to be how it was written as far as the properties of the slen interface script. but what i was writing about the slen interface was more about attaching the slen interface script as a property in other quests attaching to the slen interface quest

13 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Sounds easy... 

mostly its alot easier, just remember large quests don't reliably transfer the data thru xedit- best to use the ck for adding those properties or modifying them and only view it from xedit for any changes that may have been missed to go back to the ck and adjust

1 hour ago, Wowaiki said:

I have the problem that when loading a game not all of my slaves are recognized by MCM and when enslaving new followers (either by pressing G or by Diary of Mine abduction key) it's not working. Cloning Message not showing up and nothing happens.

What can i do?

• if you're a mo user, make a copy of your save to a different mo profile to preserve your save while we check that pahe is working on its own
  • dom followers might be lost without dom so next you'll want to re-enslave any important dom followers you prefer to keep while we test pahe
  • save/quit
  • next in the new mo profile set mo as if dom isn't even installed so that you're using only pahe without dom
  • reboot pahe from the status button in the main screen of pahe in the mcm
  • after exiting the mcm, wait for the reboot messages to says its finished or completed. time to complete can vary based on your gaming rig and number of slaves. if you have alot of slaves or an old slow gaming rig, it can also help to open the console and leave it open while it works so that nothing else is running
  • once that's completed or finished, save/quit.
  • reload your save and check that all the slaves are on the mcm now as they should be<<note, this does not include dom followers, if any weren't re-enslaved
  • if any slaves still aren't on the mcm, they could still be a remaining bug from removing dom so next you'll want to tell those slaves to follow you if they aren't already following or untie them first if any of them are tied up some place
  • if you don't have hsh(pah home sweet home), you'll need to install that to help with recovering those slaves
  • put them into home sweet home. if you don't have a camp or permanent home for them, the restless hunter will work for this purpose. we only need them there long enough for the dialogues to update to hsh dialogues, usually the slave count will update at this time, but no telling how far bugged those slaves are
  • once the hsh dialogues have been added to those slaves, you should now be able to tell them to hit the road
  • if you have any slaves that don't even have their dialogues, it get trickier to fix depending on how broken they were so you'll need to report those here after everything else is completed
  • if you don't have any other problem slaves after the above steps are completed, you can now go out into the world and start looking for test subjects to enslave
  • go enslave the world, but avoid quest npc's during this time as that's a whole other issue if you come across an npc i haven't found or fixed a quest blocker dialogue for
  • any new problems from this point on, please include a papyrus log with the description of the issue

if there aren't any further problems with out dom, then you'll need to report this in the dom thread returning to your preserved save in the previous mo profile

Edited by CliftonJD

This is probably trivial, but I have been testing the release of slaves who have been accepted virtually as family and who do everything expected of them without delay or complaint. Almost half of them are so bloody rude if you talk to them after release that I actually wanted to attack them. it seems that being kept alive is not appreciated, nor are the excellent working condition and their release. You would expect some appreciation for throwing away 2200+g but over half of them do not. I guess that is why they are bandits, vampires and witches (the Forsworn seem more amenable but I guess previously living half naked in the snow helps). 

I doubt that any addition to the mod could do much about this and I guess that it is a good way or sorting out who it is that I wish to add to my households but I did make a concerted effort with three of them to see if I could improve post release faction ( I avoided SLEN for the test there as it seemed to be cheating) but it had no real effect compared to their reload release without any attempt at spoiling. I reloaded the save again and now two of them are now up for sale as 100 lev hookers. Serves them right. I am becoming a nasty sod according to the self-proclaimed (and probably correct) better half.

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

mostly its alot easier, just remember large quests don't reliably transfer the data thru xedit- best to use the ck for adding those properties or modifying them and only view it from xedit for any changes that may have been missed to go back to the ck and adjust

I could copy most of the stuff except from the most important ones....

The control quests....

Those with the refAliases... 

And i can't remove the old alias script.

But I managed to copy it with a different name into the new esp.I think every thing is there now, but not really ready for use. I will do some experiments tomorrow... 

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp

2 hours ago, Will55 said:

This is probably trivial, but I have been testing the release of slaves who have been accepted virtually as family and who do everything expected of them without delay or complaint. Almost half of them are so bloody rude if you talk to them after release that I actually wanted to attack them. it seems that being kept alive is not appreciated, nor are the excellent working condition and their release. You would expect some appreciation for throwing away 2200+g but over half of them do not. I guess that is why they are bandits, vampires and witches (the Forsworn seem more amenable but I guess previously living half naked in the snow helps). 

I doubt that any addition to the mod could do much about this and I guess that it is a good way or sorting out who it is that I wish to add to my households but I did make a concerted effort with three of them to see if I could improve post release faction ( I avoided SLEN for the test there as it seemed to be cheating) but it had no real effect compared to their reload release without any attempt at spoiling. I reloaded the save again and now two of them are now up for sale as 100 lev hookers. Serves them right. I am becoming a nasty sod according to the self-proclaimed (and probably correct) better half.

Like you did literally enslave them. Only in very warped erotic fantasies are slaves greatful for being taken as slaves lol Though I suppose a toggleable mode to enable that kind of thing would be fun. (assuming it wouldn't be ridiculously hard to make work in the mod)

6 hours ago, Will55 said:

the Forsworn seem more amenable but I guess previously living half naked in the snow helps

lol

6 hours ago, Will55 said:

doubt that any addition to the mod could do much about this and I guess that it is a good way or sorting out who it is that I wish to add to my households but I did make a concerted effort with three of them to see if I could improve post release faction

due to recent discovery that slaves sold in aygas still get monitored for combat training thru pahe, i might be looking into a method of storing ex-slaves to be eligible followers. not sure when i'll find time for that yet, but its a recent addition to the list after other things get taken care of

Edited by CliftonJD
1 hour ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Like you did literally enslave them. Only in very warped erotic fantasies are slaves greatful for being taken as slaves lol Though I suppose a toggleable mode to enable that kind of thing would be fun. (assuming it wouldn't be ridiculously hard to make work in the mod)

but the confusion doesn't come from them being mad or ungrateful over being enslaved, it came from being mad or ungrateful over being released from enslavement...

On 11/24/2021 at 1:07 PM, Pfiffy said:

I have just started to merge the mods.

ya, that's about right, only missing the dialogues

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I could copy most of the stuff except from the most important ones....

The control quests....

Those with the refAliases... 

And i can't remove the old alias script.

But I managed to copy it with a different name into the new esp.I think every thing is there now, but not really ready for use. I will do some experiments tomorrow... 

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp 543.03 kB · 1 download TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp 199.23 kB · 1 download

only about 300 records to go yet, but getting there. you need to run tdf main esp thru xedit for error checking and compare it against yinkle's for the fixes and differences in dialogue quests and dialogue conditions and package quest/data and scene phases---looks like typical response from the ck after making changes. getting closer here too, just need to update the quests at my end

Edited by CliftonJD