Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

11 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

never make any money either,

That part there is why i never dug deeper into making slaves work better as tdf independent prostitutes

13 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

they will get paid and make money,

oh, see my experience with it was always the above that when you asked them for your cut, they had nothing in their inventory to give your cut from

20 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

have not tested your AIO yet, as I just noticed you uploaded it a few hours ago. Before I do tho, should I be concerned about trying it on a save currently using TDF or should I use a save that has never had TDF installed to test it out on? If it's safe to use with my current prostitutes how should I switch over from multiple esps with TDF to the AIO esp file? Will my hookers have a heart attack or the save go ape shit crazy over not having all those esps and only using one single esp and the pahe-tdf patch? Speaking of did you include or "integrate" the pahe-tdf patch into your AIO esp file? or do I still need it?

that's the aspect we're not certain on yet. i think the best way to upgrade to the merged esp would be to tell all your independent hookers to stop working here and take them off the clock before upgrading. "hopefully" that's enough that from there the main esp will recognize the changes as an upgrade, but still not certain yet

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

seems like unplayable armors are not so easy to remove....

that bug i found even in the original mod, but what nonseen is showing i'm finding now even on regular bandit outfits after changing cells their outfit conflicts with dd suits and dwemer slave suits and becomes the visible item instead of dd

19 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

i need order salve strip now all the times this way the armor get removed and bug fixed.

yes, for now that's the only known work-around. this is why the dialog to "strip and redress" was added. in the future i'm thinking of adding a method for the framework to automatically check for dd items to strip and redress when needed

38 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I did it from scratch and skipped the parts, that messed up the previous tests. There is only one thing left, that I found what looks wrong: Scene13...

I rebuilt Scene2 and added the missing data as far as I found it.

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp 582.61 kB · 1 download

ok, i'll take a look, but might not get time again til late tonite or maybe tomorrow

Test report from Vex combat traning, very sort version:

Testrun A - Vex combat traning not using any combat traning glitch, not using any DD armor item.

Looks like combat traning faulty. only 1 point of combat traning given the the testsubject. no matter how mutch slave forced to fight aginst varius enemys.

incrase in combat traning beyond that only archived using "you not mood fight?" dialoge options

Testrun B

this time Vex forced to wear DD dwamer slave suit and a gag.

Similar result to testrun A, no improvment beyond 1 point traning maybe important note, this slave suit greatly improved vex combat potential.

i found error reoprts regarding this traning:

[11/27/2021 - 03:11:10PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (FF000C55)].TrainerGoldScript.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.TestShouldHaveFought() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdate() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ? 

i dont know this testing help or not, i hope helps.

7 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

yes, for now that's the only known work-around. this is why the dialog to "strip and redress" was added. in the future i'm thinking of adding a method for the framework to automatically check for dd items to strip and redress when needed

i dont know its important or not, this to cases i not enabled new disable default outfit option in mcm.

so this is the default behavior of things.

maybe not right idea from me:

can some how make possible to return old combat traning script? or make optional using MCM menu?

1 minute ago, CliftonJD said:

ok, i'll take a look, but might not get time again til late tonite or maybe tomorrow

No problem... All help is appreciated. In the mean time I will check If i can fix some things myself with out messing up other things....

6 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Anomalys observed:
As vex fighting in melle aginst enemy and healed back with healing hands some times acted as slave act as punished with flame spell.
i chorced and put both hands ower his head. acted liek punished. 
to check healing hands effect on her after combat i nonstop used at least 2 minutes on her my healing hands. she not played any animation like during the combat this time.
this beahivior seams linked to combat.

its not so much linked to combat as it is linked to her already damaged when you use it, she kne she was hurt before you used the spell, but doesn't understand that you're trying to heal her and not the 1 inflicting the damage

21 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

its not so much linked to combat as it is linked to her already damaged when you use it, she kne she was hurt before you used the spell, but doesn't understand that you're trying to heal her and not the 1 inflicting the damage

my test character lvl 27 conjurer.

i healed vex to keep in fighting condition longer. i summoned my minion and my magica reserve big enught so started healing, vex not good fighter. a bandit highway man can beat she easyli.

I managed to duplicate both Astrid and Gabriella and enslave both copies and enslave Mrs Mouth (with the six children who really needs a bath). BUT both copies and originals now have the same speech available which is kind of amusing as now I have ready access to both females in the DB sanctuary. Gabriella with decent hair is quite attractive.

Naturally both the originals have negative faction towards me (maybe Astrid will try to remove me as Gabriella is -2 but Astrid is -4 : )). It makes talking to them in the sanctuary seem kind of schizophrenic although amusingly so. When the originals die I can simply rename the copies and hopefully have them available for the Dawnstar sanctuary. That should give the jester a fit. But I assume that the game does not choke here at all of this and that the copies do not die in unison with the originals. ohh what fun!

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

her tdf slut experience or possibly combination of her experience as an independent hooker would be the only reasoning i could think of for why she lost her name after returning to the same cell she was released in. keeping your current game progress on the slave might require a method of fixing her display name as an ex-slave like "jaxons renamer". if you want to instead try reloading your save to before she was released, you could try removing her from tdf and additionally resetting tdf from its mcm. might additionally help to leave her there and exit the jarl's longhouse. wouldn't think it necessary to save/quit here. heading back in and releasing her now might give better results, but haven't tested much with ex-slaves after release to help with this so not sure what's really going on

Will give that mod a try and see what happens, reverting to an older save sadly is gonna cost me about 12hrs gameplay, since for some stupid reason on my part all autosaves were disabled and the last hard save I made was 12hrs prior... just absentmindedness on my part there... hopefully that mod will fix it and not cause more issues...

Really hoping between you and Pfiffy y'all can figure out a way to get slave hookers to walk/run/teleport to their destination when ordered to "work alone in a city" as opposed to having to make them wait/sandbox then telling them to get to work.... Oh and any idea why a sandboxing slave isn't actually sandboxing and is instead just standing still in place and not moving at all?

Oh, and before I forget, is there a hidden conflict with follower manager mods like NFF and AFT? it's the only thing I can think of that caused this oddity when I enslaved a modded npc just to see what happens.... ok so I ordered them to sleep in a normal bed, then clicked enslave follower from the talk menu, and waited til they did the whole "surrender" thing where you can put the collar on, and made em a slave just fine... however when I went to "punish" them to test that out, the whip marks showed up, but did 0 damage, normally for the generic bandit whatever type slave it does abit of damage and could possible kill em' if whipping them long enough... with the custom follower I tested this on, it did 0 damage, and even spells had 0 effect... not sure if it is the follower mod causing this or if it is the follower framework manager mod doing it? Would being set to essential cause them to take 0 damage from all sources?

Anyway, just updated to 8.04 and continuing my 300ish hr save, will let ya know if I noticed anything else strange/weird/odd that happens. BTW I absolutely LOVE this mod it has made my game SOOOOO much more interesting as I am currently playing an evil dark elf vampire that enslaves anyone that looks at her funny or otherwise pisses her off. So far it's been a blast and I haven't done the main quest nor civil war and not a whole lot of other quests, but have a tad over 300hrs in it... LOL I may eventually get around to doing the main quest, maybe, LOL.

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

No I just merged TDF and the independent prostitutes and now I'm fighting with the results.  Next step will be adding more capacity to the cities, then add the smaller towns and remote inns. This is the easier part. For adding more active Hookers I have to find out, what I have to add/modify.  

Since there is no longer a 2nd esp and the references are new,  a clean save is a good Idea. I didn't really test the AIO myself. 

Edit: Clifton might be able to rework the mod or the add on, so that prostitutes might be handled with all the features. The add on will be easier to handle and allows to keep the Slave Hookers separated from the regular Hookers, different dialogs and so on....  

So should I wait a little longer til you have things worked out, prior to adding in new content or should I go ahead with the one you literally just linked here and test it out?

Pretty sure I know how to do a clean save: Have all hookers go "off the clock" so to speak and save, then uninstall all things TDF, load save without TDF and save again, take that save and "clean it" in resaver/failrim tools, then install the new AIO, reinstall the PAHE-TDF Patch, load the "cleaned" save and see what happens.... did I miss anything?

3 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

So should I wait a little longer til you have things worked out, prior to adding in new content or should I go ahead with the one you literally just linked here and test it out?

Pretty sure I know how to do a clean save: Have all hookers go "off the clock" so to speak and save, then uninstall all things TDF, load save without TDF and save again, take that save and "clean it" in resaver/failrim tools, then install the new AIO, reinstall the PAHE-TDF Patch, load the "cleaned" save and see what happens.... did I miss anything?

If you already use the AIO it should not make any problems on a running game, but switching from the old legendary version to the AIO will cause problems. All things that I add from now will just add further options, which will work if i did it right. Now Im going to check the scripts...

That part there is why i never dug deeper into making slaves work better as tdf independent prostitutes

oh, see my experience with it was always the above that when you asked them for your cut, they had nothing in their inventory to give your cut from

that's the aspect we're not certain on yet. i think the best way to upgrade to the merged esp would be to tell all your independent hookers to stop working here and take them off the clock before upgrading. "hopefully" that's enough that from there the main esp will recognize the changes as an upgrade, but still not certain yet

Yeah as long as I do the wait/sandbox workaround to make the slave stay where I want them first, and then use the dialog to "work alone in a city" and either pick the city I'm in (if it shows up that is), or pick the "right here is a good spot" or whatever the wording is can't remember, then and only then will they actually make money. It does take a solid 24 in game hours for them to start making money, and I can normally check with them every 8 hrs and they'll have at least a little bit of gold to collect. But they have to physically be in the place you want them to work for them to make money. If they are listed under HSH and you tell them to go work in a city somewhere, they will never physically move and will stay put right where they are inside their HSH cell, thus causing them to never get any clients and never make any money. So if you can figure out how to make them actually walk/run/teleport from either the HSH house/camp cell to the city where you want them to work then no doubt that would fix that issue. No idea if it is even possible or not tho. Also if you can figure out a way to have PAHE "hand off" their movement control and only their movement control (so they keep the slave status) to TDF so they would walk/run/teleport to the city you tell them to go to, then that would absolutely work as well, but again I have no idea if that is even possible or not.

As for upgrading, that's probably what I will do and make a "clean save" once Pfiffy lets me know whether or not to go ahead and test it or not.

that bug i found even in the original mod, but what nonseen is showing i'm finding now even on regular bandit outfits after changing cells their outfit conflicts with dd suits and dwemer slave suits and becomes the visible item instead of dd

I have a question about this redressing thing too, but it doesn't involve any DD items... For some reason everytime I "rape" a slave as punishment they automatically put their clothes back on afterwards even tho I made sure to remove the checkmark from the "Victim Redresses" option in Sexlab. That's the only option in any of the mods I have installed that concerns NPCs redressing at all, so I have no idea why slaves are redressing after either being raped as punishment, or changing cells. I've had 3 bandit chiefs so far requip their items and armor even after completely removing them from their inventory after enslaving them when I leave them somewhere chained up.... I have unchecked the "disable auto outfit" and that didn't help either... I just want my new slaves to stay naked when I clean out their inventory after enslaving them.... this was on 8.01 and after updating to 8.04 it is still happening. Damn slaves won't stay naked, they keep magically making clothes appear. :(

50 minutes ago, Will55 said:

I managed to duplicate both Astrid and Gabriella and enslave both copies and enslave Mrs Mouth (with the six children who really needs a bath). BUT both copies and originals now have the same speech available which is kind of amusing as now I have ready access to both females in the DB sanctuary. Gabriella with decent hair is quite attractive.

Naturally both the originals have negative faction towards me (maybe Astrid will try to remove me as Gabriella is -2 but Astrid is -4 : )). It makes talking to them in the sanctuary seem kind of schizophrenic although amusingly so. When the originals die I can simply rename the copies and hopefully have them available for the Dawnstar sanctuary. That should give the jester a fit. But I assume that the game does not choke here at all of this and that the copies do not die in unison with the originals. ohh what fun!

Not to sound stupid but what or how are making duplicates of them having two copies? I'm abit confused here. I'd love to enslave Astrid for what she did (no spoilers) cause well the alternative isn't right imho.

26 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

If you already use the AIO it should not make any problems on a running game, but switching from the old legendary version to the AIO will cause problems. All things that I add from now will just add further options, which will work if i did it right. Now Im going to check the scripts...

Ok, then I'll wait awhile before trying the AIO, cause I'm currently using TDF Aggressive Prostitution 2.2.5.5, TDF Legendary (your file from your page), TDF Enhanced Prostitution, PAHE-TDF Patch (found 0 conflicts with any other mods in xedit). Like all the info I gave you in the TDF Enhanced thread things do work for the most part with abit of finagling, some issues but I take it that what I discussed with you in the other thread is part of what you and he are working on now to resolve. So I'll just wait abit til you let me know it's ok to dl and test on my current save. Eventually that is what I want to do is "upgrade" to ya'lls new one with the new content and use it on my current save... So I can wait abit til you say it is at least "semi-safe", :) .

15 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

if you need a tester pls let me know i happy to help try out a new TDF.

Of cause I need testers.... Especially testers who can give detailed reports on the things that don't work... (asking for problems seems a bit strange, but...) 

My main Problem is, that I  never got any reports on what was working and what not. I think that TDF is one of the most used mods and it is no longer in development by the original authors. In the beginning it was just another port for me, but there is so much more that can be done with it. At least I became contributor, so I have to contribute something....

Here we go...

Until now most of the additions where copy and paste with changing numbers.  

25 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Of course I need testers.... Especially testers who can give detailed reports on the things that don't work... (asking for problems seems a bit strange, but...) 

My main Problem is, that I  never got any reports on what was working and what not. I think that TDF is one of the most used mods and it is no longer in development by the original authors. In the beginning it was just another port for me, but there is so much more that can be done with it. At least I became contributor, so I have to contribute something....

Here we go...

Is TDF the only mod of interest? If not, you might want to place a "testers needed" sticky somewhere prominent for the mod combinations of interest along with a report template (i.e., list of questions you need answered) you'd need your testers to follow. You might actually get as many testers as you need, or even more.

25 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

Ok, then I'll wait awhile before trying the AIO, cause I'm currently using TDF Aggressive Prostitution 2.2.5.5, TDF Legendary (your file from your page), TDF Enhanced Prostitution, PAHE-TDF Patch (found 0 conflicts with any other mods in xedit). Like all the info I gave you in the TDF Enhanced thread things do work for the most part with abit of finagling, some issues but I take it that what I discussed with you in the other thread is part of what you and he are working on now to resolve. So I'll just wait abit til you let me know it's ok to dl and test on my current save. Eventually that is what I want to do is "upgrade" to ya'lls new one with the new content and use it on my current save... So I can wait abit til you say it is at least "semi-safe", :) .

The sooner you switch, the more you will profit from the planned changes for the prostitutes. But it is up to you....

19 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Of cause I need testers.... Especially testers who can give detailed reports on the things that don't work... (asking for problems seems a bit strange, but...) 

Here we go...

Okay well you should probably be aware of a bug I found regarding the intersect between (I think) TDF Prostitution and Paradise Halls. I wasn't going to report it as I later found out I had zaz 7 installed not zaz 8 and Home Sweet Home wasn't being detected by AYGAS. That said. I had restrained a slave I set to be a prostitute and then found a client who wanted a threesome. Then things broke. 489830_20211127152548_1.png.4e2e67ecaedf2da258cc5565ff3d443f.png

That's the prostitute restrained on the floor as my character and the client stand on top waiting for her to get into position. I could wait and access the journal and mod config.

Technically she wasn't even restrained at the time as it took a while for sex lab to register and decide to do the animation and in that time I removed her restraint. Then the characters gathered for the threesome scene, stripped and the prostitute promptly resumed the hogtied pose. 

Hoping it was just a weird physics bug or something I saved and reloaded but the save made while in the middle of that was obviously corrupted (the SLAM widget numbers and letters were just blocks)

If it makes a difference the prostitute is a necromancer slave (and prisoner of the temple of molag bol) and the client is the Anabellea follower (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49204) (and cultist at the temple of molag bol)

I chalked it up to my zaz install not being zaz 8 and no harm was done as I had a save immediately before the client arrived at the temple. I just thought that since you (the maintainers of paradise halls and TDF Prostitution) are actively working together you might appreciate knowing about one way the intersection between your two mods can cause a corrupted save. 

24 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Is TDF the only mod of interest? If not, you might want to place a "testers needed" sticky somewhere prominent for the mod combinations of interest along with a report template (i.e., list of questions you need answered) you'd need your testers to follow. You might actually get as many testers as you need, or even more.

As the one who ported TDF to SE my interst is mainly the functionality of TDF. But I'm also using PAHE and the different mods around it and the combination of Slavery and Prostitution seems to be a theme. within the last few days I got more response here than in the TDF section...

Clifton has far more experience with modding and scripting than I have, so he might be able to get TDF working properly for slaves. 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Here we go...

i see.

If you "re using" exisiting scripts and functions this means existing bugs remain. so let say i go out and locate TDF bugs and how to tigger, you and cliffton maybe can wipe out this bugs?

if yes i go and if i not testing pahe or dom or making my other things i go do TDF tests.

27 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

i see.

If you "re using" exisiting scripts and functions this means existing bugs remain. so let say i go out and locate TDF bugs and how to tigger, you and cliffton maybe can wipe out this bugs?

if yes i go and if i not testing pahe or dom or making my other things i go do TDF tests.

If I'm able to wipe them out, i will do, but I have to admit that my scripting abilities are very(VERY) limited and Clifton is a great help, but he has a lot of work with pahe and might not have the time and/or the interest in digging himself into TDF.  So don't expect that all errors will be fixed from one day to another. I'm doing this without the help of the people that wrote the scripts.