Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition with the customary addons

12 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Like you did literally enslave them. Only in very warped erotic fantasies are slaves greatful for being taken as slaves lol Though I suppose a toggleable mode to enable that kind of thing would be fun. (assuming it wouldn't be ridiculously hard to make work in the mod)

Hang on!  They are ONLY alive to whine because my char enslaved them instead of killing them outright and filling a black soul gem.

I do recall: " I submit! Death is overrated! etc." They could have continued to fight and die although the clone mechanism makes that difficult.

Once submissive and mouthing controlled they are treated decently and probably a lot better than even both warring soldiers and bandits are.

The attractive ones can become hookers and they usually jump at the offer.

If you care to read some RL histories, house slaves and even those outside could and often did love their masters if they were decent and showed it by their treatment of the slaves. The point here is that IF the slaves are still seen as human by their owners then they are usually treated well. But if they are not then they are not. Add criminals to this who are now slaves who once saw everyone as a potential target then no amount of decent treatment will change their view of the world and no amount of kindness or decency will be appreciated. Scum are always scum. Perhaps that should be 99% of them are so just to give the unlikely a chance.

The PAH mod does this very well IMO as you can hardly expect a classical hardcore criminal type to appreciate any kindness as by definition, they see that as a weakness, Certain ideologies make this a core principle. I realize that this was probably unintentional within the mod but IMO it is there and I fully appreciate it.

Those few who can be redeemed will be now as they are worth the attempt to give them that chance.  I know that it is just a game but its principles are RL ones.

Edited by Will55
23 minutes ago, Will55 said:

Hang on!  They are ONLY alive to whine because my char enslaved them instead of killing them and filling a black soul gem.

I do recall: " I submit! Death is overrated!" They could have continued to fight and die although the clone mechanism makes that difficult IMO.

Once submissive and mouthing controlled they are treated decently and probably a lot better than even both warring soldiers and bandits are.

The attractive ones can become hookers and they usually jump at the offer.

If you care to read some RL histories, house slaves and even those outside could and often did love their masters if they were decent and showed it by their treatment of the slaves. The point here is that IF the slaves are still seen as human by their owners then they are usually treated well. But if they are not then they are not. Add criminals to this who are now slaves who once saw everyone as a potential target then no amount of decent treatment will change their view of the world and no amount of kindness or decency will be appreciated. Scum are always scum.

The PAH mod does this very well IMO as you can hardly expect a classical hardcore criminal type to appreciate any kindness as by definition, they see that as a weakness, Certain ideologies make this a core principle. I realize that this was probably unintentional within the mod but IMO it is there and I fully appreciate it.

Those few who can be redeemed will be now as they are worth the attempt to give them that chance.   OMG! I sound like a penal sociologist

I was making a light joke and you're responding with a lecture about how actual slaves loved their masters? lol 

Anyway Clifton JD already had a much more on point and fair response. 

Like I clearly touched a nerve. Sorry

10 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

lol

due to recent discovery that slaves sold in aygas still get monitored for combat training thru pahe, i might be looking into a method of storing ex-slaves to be eligible followers. not sure when i'll find time for that yet, but its a recent addition to the list after other things get taken care of

Thank you...that would be an extra ...but one fully appreciated if and when you have the time.

This mod has taught me quite a lot about the realities of past RL slavery and has totally changed my view of it.

I do not see it in RL as the absolute evil that I once did unless the victims were not trying to kill someone in the first place, wars aside. Although WRT the latter in times such as Skyrim is placed, enslavement is the only thing that can and will keep POWS alive.

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Just a thought: If the independent prostitutes are integrated in the new ESP, we have a useless add-on. Why not use that one for the slaves? We just have to limit it to the Slaves and maybe give it a separated config menu... 

IMO slave hookers depreciate the prostitution market but having said that, they are part and parcel of slavery so such an obvious extra would fit nicely. into the game.

52 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I was making a light joke and you're responding with a lecture about how actual slaves loved their masters? lol 

Anyway Clifton JD already had a much more on point and fair response. 

Like I clearly touched a nerve. Sorry

He made obvious the point that you missed. I did not expect love but appreciation. 

I jumped as this mod has had such a profound effect upon my whole attitude towards that subject.

The "lecture" was written to explain it to you as I missed the humour. My apologies WRT that.

WRT slaves loving master etc. it was not common as most were treated as sub-humans but the advent of Christianity into Roman society made it more common.

But when they were, treated decently as fellow humans, appreciation or even love was far more common than you would expect and often such slaves would fight to the death to protect their masters not from submission or threats but because they cared.

When I read Roman history years ago and waded through the literature, I noticed all this but it never really registered as my views were fixed.

It was only until I used this mod and the TDF mod (as I was bored with vanilla Skyrim) that my eyes opened and it all came together.

TBH I am shocked at how my views have evolved.

Edited by Will55
31 minutes ago, Will55 said:

He made obvious the point that you missed. I did not expect love but appreciation. 

I jumped as this mod has had such a profound effect upon my whole attitude towards that subject.

The "lecture" was written to explain it to you as I missed the humour. My apologies WRT that.

WRT slaves loving master etc. it was not common as most were treated as sub-humans but the advent of Christianity into Roman society made it more common.

But when they were, treated decently as fellow humans, appreciation or even love was far more common than you would expect and often such slaves would fight to the death to protect their masters not from submission or threats but because they cared.

When I read Roman history years ago and waded through the literature, I noticed all this but it never really registered as my views were fixed.

It was only until I used this mod and the TDF mod (as I was bored with vanilla Skyrim) that my eyes opened and it all came together.

TBH I am shocked at how my views have evolved.

Dude, I'm autistic. I'm certainly not throwing stones.

I loved Mike Duncan's History of Rome Podcast and his Revolutions podcast. 

I am strongly in the slavery is bad camp. I'm just okay with it in skyrim and fallout 4 because in skyrim ritual sacrifice and canabalism are part of vanilla quests and Fallout 3 literally has slavery as a thing in the vanilla game.

I'll shut up now as this isn't relevant. I just didn't mean to upset you or cause any negativity with my comments.

But yes, I am entirely on board with the having ex slaves become followers mechanic for this mod.

32 minutes ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Dude, I'm autistic. I'm certainly not throwing stones.

I loved Mike Duncan's History of Rome Podcast and his Revolutions podcast. 

I am strongly in the slavery is bad camp. I'm just okay with it in skyrim and fallout 4 because in skyrim ritual sacrifice and canabalism are part of vanilla quests and Fallout 3 literally has slavery as a thing in the vanilla game.

I'll shut up now as this isn't relevant. I just didn't mean to upset you or cause any negativity with my comments.

But yes, I am entirely on board with the having ex slaves become followers mechanic for this mod.

It's okay. NPs. 

Well done in coping with autism but that fact says much about you as a person (the coping NOT the autism which can be very difficult to live with)

I am infamous for being a bit touchy when not "running on all cylinders" as over the last week and I do have tendency to lecture with or without attempted humour.

But then that was once my job and old habits die hard especially bad ones.

To gain RL perspective from a computer game is both a revelation and a shock to me.

I tend to play as if the game is RL and I can never understand those who massacre their way across a game nor PKs in MRRPGs.

I found the DB quests a little difficult to handle initially and dodged them on the first run.

The exslave followers addon is interesting as so many bandit, witches, NMs/conjurors and vampires are -4 faction no matter what you do and even freeing them usually has little effect.

I freed a -3 faction bandit  (became a -2) but she was still a follower and she demanded that I "release" her in no uncertain terms.

All -4s or -3s who do not improve once promoted to the household as hookers,etc. seem to be a dead loss of time as only those who move up to -1 or 0 or better are worth the effort.

My thalmor slaves ranged from -4 to 3 when promoted to the house and I have no idea why this is so as they all attacked my group as the reason for their enslavement.

Perhaps there should be another criterion that can be monitored like submission etc. such as faction being ranked from 0 (-4) to 100 (+4).

Only a suggestion as I have not a clue about how this could be implemented digitally and in actual fact it would be very useful generally as my char is trying so hard to woo a certain NPC and while I feel that it is slowly working (stuck on +3) proof would be nice and he is running out of "somethings" : )

Things, that might help: Yinkle also added the SLEN interface to SexLab Solutions... (I think, it is the same script....) and he also added a bit to Maids deception....

I think I have it all:

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

From the first look at it, it seems good for a start. (A lot of people will wreck it by adding the add-on) The Scene of the IndependentHooker2 is wrecked... I tried to copy it again but got the same result. it is used 24 times instead of 7 and the scene is empty and I think there is something wrong with the pimping quests.  

Edited by Pfiffy
7 hours ago, Will55 said:

It's okay. NPs. 

Well done in coping with autism but that fact says much about you as a person (the coping NOT the autism which can be very difficult to live with)

I am infamous for being a bit touchy when not "running on all cylinders" as over the last week and I do have tendency to lecture with or without attempted humour.

But then that was once my job and old habits die hard especially bad ones.

To gain RL perspective from a computer game is both a revelation and a shock to me.

I tend to play as if the game is RL and I can never understand those who massacre their way across a game nor PKs in MRRPGs.

I found the DB quests a little difficult to handle initially and dodged them on the first run.

The exslave followers addon is interesting as so many bandit, witches, NMs/conjurors and vampires are -4 faction no matter what you do and even freeing them usually has little effect.

I freed a -3 faction bandit  (became a -2) but she was still a follower and she demanded that I "release" her in no uncertain terms.

All -4s or -3s who do not improve once promoted to the household as hookers,etc. seem to be a dead loss of time as only those who move up to -1 or 0 or better are worth the effort.

My thalmor slaves ranged from -4 to 3 when promoted to the house and I have no idea why this is so as they all attacked my group as the reason for their enslavement.

Perhaps there should be another criterion that can be monitored like submission etc. such as faction being ranked from 0 (-4) to 100 (+4).

Only a suggestion as I have not a clue about how this could be implemented digitally and in actual fact it would be very useful generally as my char is trying so hard to woo a certain NPC and while I feel that it is slowly working (stuck on +3) proof would be nice and he is running out of "somethings" : )

Well I think the reason the thalmor are different is that there is literally a main quest that depends on them going from being on good terms with the dragonborn to wanting to kill them. 

Maybe pick a fight with thalmore more generally (kill thalmore in solitude or whatever) then see how your thalmor slaves react?

Edited by Farsh-nuke
20 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I use both PAHE and SLEN. I don't believe there's an existing PAHE patch for SLEN. Is there a way to make PAHE slaves "immune" from SLEN? Like when I absorb a dragon soul an everyone gets tagged with a SLEN event?

SLEN MCM

Sex Lab Eager NPC's:  Recent Partner's Tab:  Top option on the right side of the screen:  "Block all SLEN interactions" should do it.

21 hours ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

I use both PAHE and SLEN. I don't believe there's an existing PAHE patch for SLEN. Is there a way to make PAHE slaves "immune" from SLEN? Like when I absorb a dragon soul an everyone gets tagged with a SLEN event?

hmm, so you'e asking for slaves to be immune to this feature of slen:

On 7/31/2015 at 10:21 AM, BeamerMiasma said:

Dragon kill event: witnesses of dragon kills may get extremely aroused and/or initiate orgies with you and all other bystanders in the area.

not sure yet what part/s of slen are attached to that feature so that will take some digging to look into. might have to remind me again later with my time to my versus number of features and fixes on my list

18 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Just a thought: If the independent prostitutes are integrated in the new ESP, we have a useless add-on. Why not use that one for the slaves? We just have to limit it to the Slaves and maybe give it a separated config menu... 

we can use that to free an esp slot for users getting close to maxing their esp count and would still like to use the slave patch, but changing the tdf independent prostitutes addon to suit the slaves helps neither users...biggest problem with using that method is that any existing users of the tdf independent addon would still need to remove that esp long enough for skyrim to recognize that its original features are no longer in that esp, but moved to its master and existing users of the current tdf patch for pahe still use the same number of esp slots under a different name. unless your asking for some other tdf patch for slaves that you're not telling us about, but even the new feature you're asking about could be added to the already existing tdf patch so there's still no need to change the name of the tdf patch

14 hours ago, Will55 said:

filling a black soul gem.

if your intent would have been to fill a black soul gem had you killed them instead of enslaving them, you could still use the soultrap on them before enslaving them to fill that gem without killing them..long as its an actual spell lasting longer than a 1 second enchantment

6 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Things, that might help: Yinkle also added the SLEN interface to SexLab Solutions... (I think, it is the same script....) and he also added a bit to Maids deception....

I think I have it all:

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp 576.2 kB · 2 downloads

From the first look at it, it seems good for a start. (A lot of people will wreck it by adding the add-on)

bit confused here, are you saying yinkle made a tdf slen interface for sl solutions and maids deptions mods and what are you saying the tdf slen interface adds for those mods.

The Scene of the IndependentHooker2 is wrecked... I tried to copy it again but got the same result. it is used 24 times instead of 7 and the scene is empty

i can see why the independent hooker 2 scene would have issues as i'm merging it on Le due to sharing the same form id as the rejection spell in the original mod. everything pointing to that scene quest in the addon will need to be changed to the new quest assignment in the merged esp, which won't be easy, but this is a major reason i'm a bit more diligent erring on the side of caution to see where things connect and re-assign them where needed. haven't decided yet, but might prove more beneficial to instead reassign the rejection spell for the new merge

I think there is something wrong with the pimping quests. 

think the pimping quests are where i had the most issues trying to add yinkle's slen interface script so that would make sense also

11 hours ago, Will55 said:

have no idea why this is so as they all attacked my group as the reason for their enslavement.

don't know enough about slen yet to know if those numbers are linked to the base skyrim relationship to player, but submission goes up for being tied and/or for being punished by pain or pleasure. tied punishments while making sense to raise submission, don't make sense to raise relationship. likewise and more so with pain punishments, the pain punishments are still left using the skyrim onhit event to lower relationship to player. healing slaves also use the onhit event, but slaves don't know enough about the event to determine that its being used to help them so they still lose relationship to player for that as well. sexual punishments are also separated into 2 groups for rough sex and rapes, applying pain and losing relationship again, or gentle and consensual sex applying pleasure without so much pain to improve relationship rank to player

My thalmor slaves ranged from -4 to 3 when promoted to the house

if this:

5 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Well I think the reason the thalmor are different is that there is literally a main quest that depends on them going from being on good terms with the dragonborn to wanting to kill them. 

Maybe pick a fight with thalmore more generally (kill thalmore in solitude or whatever) then see how your thalmor slaves react?

you now have 2 problems that can come into play here for that description of the problem or solution to it

On 7/3/2018 at 9:22 PM, CliftonJD said:

What you can't do
* Enslave anything which isn't a playable race

• some creature exclusions are now available and further will be added at my discretion

* Enslave any 'important' npcs.

• well no, actually you can, But i wouldn't advise it if you plan to complete the quest that npc is associated with...it just might fail to complete the quest
  • random additional note, some quest npc's tend to have disappearing acts removing them from the game at certain quest stages that may effect your slave if you choose to enslave that npc

of the known thalmor quest npc's, this part would effect ancano, shavari, and gissurun

the other reason for this behavior you describe would be just plain faction wars if something went wrong during enslavement or if a mod interfered with enslavement like the previously mentioned bed warming effect of bathing beauties--unlike the original paradise halls mod, extra steps have been made to be sure the thalmor faction gets removed during enslavement so the above circumstance should not apply under normal rules for generic npc's or even for generic thalmor

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I fixed (?!) the scene and made a full pack.

TDF All in one.7z 37.28 MB · 1 download

ok, i'll take a look

Edited by CliftonJD
5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I fixed (?!) the scene and made a full pack.

TDF All in one.7z 37.28 MB · 2 downloads

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

ok, i'll take a look

your new esp looks much better. your eliminated the spell from the original that conflicted with the quest from the addon, but in your next revision you should instead try changing the formid of that spell to something new and unused so the dialogs and quests attached to that spell can still use it, not so sure the arousal magic effect you attached in its place will give the same desired dialog condition as the rejection spell. next you have some dialogs that were originally designed to compare the arousal faction rank to the client arousal threshold global that no longer look at this global. the 5 new independent quests are missing the scene properties

2 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

I think there is something wrong with the pimping quests. 

your pimping quests are missing the client reference from the script properties

12 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

1. if your intent would have been to fill a black soul gem had you killed them instead of enslaving them, you could still use the soultrap on them before enslaving them to fill that gem without killing them..long as its an actual spell lasting longer than a 1 second enchantment

2. don't know enough about slen yet to know if those numbers are linked to the base skyrim relationship to player, but submission goes up for being tied and/or for being punished by pain or pleasure. tied punishments while making sense to raise submission, don't make sense to raise relationship. likewise and more so with pain punishments, the pain punishments are still left using the skyrim onhit event to lower relationship to player. healing slaves also use the onhit event, but slaves don't know enough about the event to determine that its being used to help them so they still lose relationship to player for that as well. sexual punishments are also separated into 2 groups for rough sex and rapes, applying pain and losing relationship again, or gentle and consensual sex applying pleasure without so much pain to improve relationship rank to player

3. if this:

you now have 2 problems that can come into play here for that description of the problem or solution to it

of the known thalmor quest npc's, this part would effect ancano, shavari, and gissurun

the other reason for this behavior you describe would be just plain faction wars if something went wrong during enslavement or if a mod interfered with enslavement like the previously mentioned bed warming effect of bathing beauties--unlike the original paradise halls mod, extra steps have been made to be sure the thalmor faction gets removed during enslavement so the above circumstance should not apply under normal rules for generic npc's or even for generic thalmor

Thank you for the comprehensive replies

1. No. As a rule I would not waste such upon any normal NPC as they are only for uniques but there have been archery accidents when I wrongly equip the ST bow. It was a potential threatened action that was possible. I actually knew that the use of ST was possible but thank you anyway : )

2. I always make the initial enslavement, or as close in time to it as possible, when the mandatory rape is used and unless mouthy I leave them alone until 100 pose/submission. Then I have a good look at them. If mouthy then I have to take further actions none of which will endear them to my char. But this does not seem to be the total cause.

I grabbed a whole group of NMs and witches (including some of those "suibjugated(sic!) wenches who are a real handful in combat)1000+hps) and all were mouthy and I had to discipline the lot one by one (that and their capture took a whole gaming day..my time) . I used the whip, the face slap and spells to do so and a game week later was I surprised to find that half of them were near 0 faction. One even escaped and followed me and when I looked she was a confidante (+2) WTH??? I even wondered about masochism here but when I slapped her by accident (yes it was such as I meant "proteus look NPC")) she looked like she was about to cry so I had to check her faction (still +2) and gave her a gem. This game is beginning to become a little too real at times.

3. I don't think the MQ progression has anything to do with it as I am yet to meet any dragon other than Alduin at the beginning. I am about the do the war horn drop for Elisif and I know that I will be attacked by the thalmor then but that is quest caused not MQ.

Perhaps I misled when I said that I do not attack them as I do provoke them by NOT moving on when they demand that I do so after all Skyrim is still supposedly free. But they always make the first move. Since then I have happily flogged my hookers to the occupants*(all of them) of the thalmor tower in Solitude and the ones in Markath without any problems.  IIRC I have not enslaved any named thalmor although I think that my char killed at least one if not more.

So it seems to be a function of innate NPC as well as their treatment post enslavement. Remember that as I usually only enslave bandits , witches/hags, NMs/Conjs and Forsworn who attack first, many of them are probably programmed to be evil and will appreciate nothing and will stay at -4 no matter what I do or do not do. it is only the others that I can have an effect upon faction wise. The thalmor are a patronizing, arrogant bunch who see nords etc as almost subhuman and once bested in combat and enslaved are very likely to stay -4. But like all groups, some individuals may actually be decent.

I probably am reading far too much into this but it makes me so curious and it is strange how deep this has become.

I am about to see if I can enslave the middle female victim (Mrs Mouth) in the hut at the start of the DB recruitment as well as make a copy of the DB boss and enslave the copy. I expect that the later will fail but I cannot wait to see if the former works as I can imagine the verbal abuse already  : ). As she dies a digital death ingame anyway I wonder if I can even get her out of the door ? If not, then I will clone her and moveto player her. Can you imagine her as being placed in charge of the slaves?  Like Beitild, Beitild Silverblood and Nilsine I will try and keep her alive.

Edited by Will55

@CliftonJD

As requested i started conclude my PAHE 8.0.4 Vex Combat traning test run.

I finished a quick half hour test i call it Refernece test runs.

Two more test planned to be done today and tomorrow, soon as finish that Tests i put them here at separate posts so more easy to find one Test.

Here is the results:

Reference run:
VEXR-Run 1-
installing mods over the save game i use, that save file not moded original skyrim SSE save.
after all mods installed save and quit.

No anomaly or bug observed.
log contains error messages this is expected. no unusual pahe errors detected.

VEXTR-Run 1-Reference Run Start-Papyrus.0.log

VEXR-Run 2-
moving to riften capture vex.
he is in sleep state, so i captured as sleeping... (dont underestimate power of muffle spell!!!!)
after capture tied up ordered to fight for me she agreed
save and quit

No anomaly or bug observed.
log contains error messages this is expected. no unusual pahe errors detected.

VEXTR-Run 2-VEX Capture -Papyrus.0.log

VEXR-Run 3-
moved a random bandit camp forced vex to fight then tied up punished for not fighting.
used glitch to train combat traning to maximum combination with flame spell.
over 5-10 minutes glitch/bug/exploit usage archived combat traning 103

after that moved in bandit camp and forced vex fight aginst enemys, given littiel suport to she.
after combat done checked agin the stats she has combat traning 105

to make sure we reached maximum combat traning i moved vithelem towers and let them fight aginst one enemy in 7 minutes.
i healed back vex multiple times. she reacted strange to recived healing hand spell during this time.

after combat done she remained same combat raning level. i belive 105 is the maximum or so slow incrase the combat traning using
this method of combat to slow to see any incrase.

Anomalys observed:
As vex fighting in melle aginst enemy and healed back with healing hands some times acted as slave act as punished with flame spell.
i chorced and put both hands ower his head. acted liek punished. 
to check healing hands effect on her after combat i nonstop used at least 2 minutes on her my healing hands. she not played any animation like during the combat this time.
this beahivior seams linked to combat.

log contain errors but not from pahe.

VEXTR-Run-3-Vex traning-Papyrus.0.log

Save file in use during the testing:

Save169_01B6384D_0_416C6C757261_DLC1HunterHQWorld_002147_20211124192806_27_1.ess

13 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

your new esp looks much better. your eliminated the spell from the original that conflicted with the quest from the addon, but in your next revision you should instead try changing the formid of that spell to something new and unused so the dialogs and quests attached to that spell can still use it, not so sure the arousal magic effect you attached in its place will give the same desired dialog condition as the rejection spell. next you have some dialogs that were originally designed to compare the arousal faction rank to the client arousal threshold global that no longer look at this global. the 5 new independent quests are missing the scene properties

your pimping quests are missing the client reference from the script properties

I don't know, what changed the dialogs, but they refered to the hooker scene instead of a spell. I simply replaced the entry with the first option the CK gave me. I will have to check it against the original file to see what entry is right there. I didn't expect that it will run out of the box. 

Hm... I copied everything as overwrite, with overwriting into the new ESP.  Maybe I should try it with new entries?

What do you think about my Idea about rewriting the add-on for Slaves?

Edit: My new attempt lead to the lost of data, but is easier to repair. The more I dig myself into the mod, the less I think that I know what I'm doing here...

Edited by Pfiffy

i found something looks bead i mean realy bead.

here is a very littil part of it, this go on for pages after pages:

Spoiler

[11/27/2021 - 03:11:10PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (FF000C55)].TrainerGoldScript.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.TestShouldHaveFought() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdate() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
[11/27/2021 - 03:11:10PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.TestShouldHaveFought() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnUpdate() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
[11/27/2021 - 03:11:16PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[11/27/2021 - 03:11:16PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[11/27/2021 - 03:11:40PM] ERROR: Object reference has no 3D
stack:
    [ (0001E68C)].Sound.Play() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (000A2558)].fxDustDropRandomSCRIPT.OnLoad() - "<savegame>" Line ?
[11/27/2021 - 03:11:55PM] ERROR: Object reference has no 3D
stack:
    [ (0001E68C)].Sound.Play() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (000A2559)].fxDustDropRandomSCRIPT.OnLoad() - "<savegame>" Line ?
[11/27/2021 - 03:12:00PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[11/27/2021 - 03:12:00PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[11/27/2021 - 03:12:05PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[11/27/2021 - 03:12:06PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[11/27/2021 - 03:12:11PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[11/27/2021 - 03:12:11PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[11/27/2021 - 03:12:16PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
[11/27/2021 - 03:12:16PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:

and here is the insane big one, biggest flood in log i seen to this point:

Spoiler

[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM] Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks:
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM] VM is freezing...
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM] VM is frozen
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM] Dumping stack 346725:
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM]     Frame count: 0 (Page count: 0)
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM]     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM]     Type: Normal
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM]     Return register: None
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM]     Has stack callback: No
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM]     Stack trace:
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM]         [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnHit() - (requested call)
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM]             [param 0]: [Actor < (00000014)>]
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM]             [param 1]: [Form < (0004D3F2)>]
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM]             [param 2]: [PROJECTILE < (00012FDC)>]
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM]             [param 3]: False
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM]             [param 4]: False
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM]             [param 5]: False
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM]             [param 6]: False
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM] Dumping stack 346726:
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM]     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM]         [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.OnHit() - (requested call)
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM] Dumping stack 346727:
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM] Dumping stack 346728:
[11/27/2021 - 03:15:56PM] Dumping stack 346730:

Soemthing looks like very bead or wrong with dddwamer slave shuit.

here is the full log:

VEXB-Run 3-Vex get sirus traning-BIGBUG-Papyrus.0.log

other obersvations:

this shuit not incrase combat traning as expected.

some strange anomaly observed: (new outfit script NOT ACTIVE, i not feel need for that i not plan capture salves so naked bandit bug not issue here)

ScreenShot1.png.f062dec36ab4d40a6bbf5a9133f9dd02.png

ScreenShot0.png.0c6d239cf2c7cd5e8a5af74712661c66.png

looks like vex wearing the dwamer slave shuit and over it with the original outfit she used to. this happen after load game.

22 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

i found something looks bead i mean realy bead.

here is a very littil part of it, this go on for pages after pages:

Reveal hidden contents

and here is the insane big one, biggest flood in log i seen to this point:

Reveal hidden contents

Soemthing looks like very bead or wrong with dddwamer slave shuit.

here is the full log:

VEXB-Run 3-Vex get sirus traning-BIGBUG-Papyrus.0.log 422.24 kB · 0 downloads

other obersvations:

this shuit not incrase combat traning as expected.

some strange anomaly observed: (new outfit script NOT ACTIVE, i not feel need for that i not plan capture salves so naked bandit bug not issue here)

ScreenShot1.png.f062dec36ab4d40a6bbf5a9133f9dd02.png

ScreenShot0.png.0c6d239cf2c7cd5e8a5af74712661c66.png

looks like vex wearing the dwamer slave shuit and over it with the original outfit she used to. this happen after load game.

seems like unplayable armors are not so easy to remove....

I ran into a small glitch? I think, not sure, if it's me or the mod, or if I did something wrong, so check this out.... I released a slave that had 100 in sub, res, sex and like 95 fear, 0 combat, and mood was neutral. I released her after using her as a TDF slut for an extensive amount of time while testing the TDF Enhanced mod comparing it to the PAHE-TDF Patch included with 8.01 (haven't updated to 8.04 yet). Before I released her I took her off duty as a TDF Slut, re-checked her experience/training/bonus% exp was 35 clients, training was 10, and forgot the bonus number. Anyway, I then released her as a slave using the dialog option not the mcm option. I wanted to see what happens to them when released as I have never let a slave go only sold them off either thru the slave camp or via HSH. So after I released her she stayed around where I left her which was on of the Jarl's longhouses cause that's where I had her working as a hooker, no clue why she stayed there after being released as she only worked there, it wasn't her home (she came from Pinewatch a generic bandit). Now the issue is I was able to talk to her ONCE and she had all the options I expect to have on any npc with relastionshiprank 4, could ask her to follow, tell her I love her via the I'm glad you're here mod, still have sex with her via the SL Romance mod, and various other dialog options that appear on normal ordinary rank 4 npcs.... The problem is I could only talk to her once, now when I put my mouse pointer over here there is no interact button, no E prompt, nada, it's like the mouse/game doesn't know she exists, but she still talks to me when I approach her, very nicely I might add, I just can''t interact with her at all. I've tried several console commands with no luck, and I've even killed her and resurrected her and still no E prompt to interact with her.  I am afraid the only option I have left is to disable/markfordelete her, which I really don't want to do but if I can't interact with her then she is just taking up space in my save game.... Any ideas as to what caused this or how to fix it?

3 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I don't know, what changed the dialogs, but they refered to the hooker scene instead of a spell. I simply replaced the entry with the first option the CK gave me. I will have to check it against the original file to see what entry is right there. I didn't expect that it will run out of the box. 

Hm... I copied everything as overwrite, with overwriting into the new ESP.  Maybe I should try it with new entries?

ok, that makes sense you got those results -

17 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i can see why the independent hooker 2 scene would have issues as i'm merging it on Le due to sharing the same form id as the rejection spell in the original mod.

17 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

might prove more beneficial to instead reassign the rejection spell for the new merge

so basically your copy from the addon is perfect like it is, but that also means you need to go back and compare your new merged results against the original tdf main file to copy the original rejection spell back into the new merged tdf as a new form id then attach the spell effect and the dialogs to the spell's new form id. then add the arousal global to the dialogs that are missing it as well, guessing those got messed up just as a ck bug

no idea why the ck messed up the client script properties in the pimping quests tho

Speaking of slaves as TDF Sluts/Hookers/Prostitutes I found thru my vast amount of testing (just ask Pfiffy) that the only way to get the slave to "stay put" as a prostitute is to have them with you under the control of PAHE and telling them to wait/sandbox, then telling them to work alone in the city where you are. They will not under any circumstance that I have found walk/run/teleport to any city in neither the TDF base mod, nor the Independent addon when you tell them to work alone in a city and then select the city for them to go to. Normal ordinary npcs such as Olfina Grey-Mane work just fine and will walk/run/teleport to whatever city you tell them to go to with the work alone in a city option. But and I am assuming it has something to do with them being a slave and not free and being controlled by PAHE which only allows the slave to follow you or stay where you tell them to stay, and that is preventing TDF script from making them walk/run/teleport to the city you choose. At least I'm guessing that's what's happening. As slaves do not have an independent sandbox mode controlled by their AI and not another mod like a normal follower does. This holds true for both the TDF Enhanced mod/addon and the PAHE-TDF Patch, neither will have them "go on their own", and with both you have to manually take them to the place you want them to work, then tell them to wait/sandbox, and then use the "work alone in a city" option to have them work as a hooker. Which works just fine from what I found from my testing, but is a bit of a pita to get setup. Now while this is a workaround some things don't work like it does with either followers or non-follower npcs that are not slaves. Such as the slave will quiet literally stand in one spot even tho told to "sandbox", whereas the non slave versions sandbox properly even walking outside the inn to lean against the railings. Slave hookers will make money just fine after a they've been in place for at least 24hrs in game and their client count goes up. I've seen Olfina approach other npcs and "get clients" but the slave hooker doesn't do that at all, she makes money, but she stands still and doesn't interact or move. Even tho seeing Olfina and my companion followers get clients on their own, and the client follow them, I've never seen a SL Animation start, the "client" always walks away before the animation begins, but when I get them clients the animation plays with no problem, it only doesn't play when they find clients. Anyway slaves will not leave the cell they are assigned to if telling them to work alone in a city while they are managed by HSH mod either, they say ok will do boss, but then they stay in their cell and never move and never make any money either, so not sure if that is part of the PAHE-TDF patch, or TDF Enhanced, or if it's part of HSH, no clue there, just noting observations. 

All in all slaves can be made into TDF Prostitutes in a limited capacity with abit of workaround finagling. While under player pimp control they will have sex with any client you get for them just fine animations play great, they will "work" literally anywhere you want them to work after you order them to wait/sandbox and use the "work alone in a city" option to either "send" them to the city you are in, or just have them work from where they are standing. Their client count will go up over time, they will get paid and make money, but they will never move from the spot where you told them to wait/sandbox, and they will never ever do anything but stand still with no idle animations, which I am assuming is a bug with the wait/sandbox script in PAHE cause they should have idle animations while sandboxing because they sandbox just fine when doing nothing in their HSH House/Camp cell. They will also never ever walk/run/teleport to any other place in Skyrim even tho you specifically tell them to go somewhere else using the "work alone in a city" dialog option, they will stand as a statue where you last told them to wait/sandbox. Non-Slave hookers don't have this problem as their movement is not controlled by another mod (aka PAHE). Also while under player pimp control if you use the "I don't have time to find you clients do it yourself" dialog option and have not told them to wait/sandbox via PAHE, then if you leave the inside cell, or fast travel away, or just walk/run away from them, they will follow you and not "stay there looking for clients". They will still be trying to look for clients own their own but won't find any, so you have to order them to wait/sandbox before using either of the dialog options to get them to find clients, be it "I don't have time" or "work alone in a city".

I think that's all the information I have currently have from my long session testing TDF and PAHE together, I hope it's enough to make sense of anyway. @Pfiffy I have not tested your AIO yet, as I just noticed you uploaded it a few hours ago. Before I do tho, should I be concerned about trying it on a save currently using TDF or should I use a save that has never had TDF installed to test it out on? If it's safe to use with my current prostitutes how should I switch over from multiple esps with TDF to the AIO esp file? Will my hookers have a heart attack or the save go ape shit crazy over not having all those esps and only using one single esp and the pahe-tdf patch? Speaking of did you include or "integrate" the pahe-tdf patch into your AIO esp file? or do I still need it?

Sorry for the wall of text, just alot of information to share, just hope that it is helpful. :)

35 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

Before I released her I took her off duty as a TDF Slut, re-checked her experience/training/bonus% exp was 35 clients, training was 10, and forgot the bonus number. Anyway, I then released her as a slave using the dialog option not the mcm option. I wanted to see what happens to them when released as I have never let a slave go only sold them off either thru the slave camp or via HSH. So after I released her she stayed around where I left her which was on of the Jarl's longhouses cause that's where I had her working as a hooker, no clue why she stayed there after being released as she only worked there, it wasn't her home (she came from Pinewatch a generic bandit). Now the issue is I was able to talk to her ONCE and she had all the options I expect to have on any npc with relastionshiprank 4, could ask her to follow, tell her I love her via the I'm glad you're here mod, still have sex with her via the SL Romance mod, and various other dialog options that appear on normal ordinary rank 4 npcs.... The problem is I could only talk to her once, now when I put my mouse pointer over here there is no interact button, no E prompt, nada, it's like the mouse/game doesn't know she exists, but she still talks to me when I approach her, very nicely I might add, I just can''t interact with her at all. I've tried several console commands with no luck, and I've even killed her and resurrected her and still no E prompt to interact with her.  I am afraid the only option I have left is to disable/markfordelete her, which I really don't want to do but if I can't interact with her then she is just taking up space in my save game.... Any ideas as to what caused this or how to fix it?

her tdf slut experience or possibly combination of her experience as an independent hooker would be the only reasoning i could think of for why she lost her name after returning to the same cell she was released in. keeping your current game progress on the slave might require a method of fixing her display name as an ex-slave like "jaxons renamer". if you want to instead try reloading your save to before she was released, you could try removing her from tdf and additionally resetting tdf from its mcm. might additionally help to leave her there and exit the jarl's longhouse. wouldn't think it necessary to save/quit here. heading back in and releasing her now might give better results, but haven't tested much with ex-slaves after release to help with this so not sure what's really going on

29 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

Speaking of slaves as TDF Sluts/Hookers/Prostitutes I found thru my vast amount of testing (just ask Pfiffy) that the only way to get the slave to "stay put" as a prostitute is to have them with you under the control of PAHE and telling them to wait/sandbox, then telling them to work alone in the city where you are. They will not under any circumstance that I have found walk/run/teleport to any city in neither the TDF base mod, nor the Independent addon when you tell them to work alone in a city and then select the city for them to go to. Normal ordinary npcs such as Olfina Grey-Mane work just fine and will walk/run/teleport to whatever city you tell them to go to with the work alone in a city option. But and I am assuming it has something to do with them being a slave and not free and being controlled by PAHE which only allows the slave to follow you or stay where you tell them to stay, and that is preventing TDF script from making them walk/run/teleport to the city you choose. At least I'm guessing that's what's happening. As slaves do not have an independent sandbox mode controlled by their AI and not another mod like a normal follower does. This holds true for both the TDF Enhanced mod/addon and the PAHE-TDF Patch, neither will have them "go on their own", and with both you have to manually take them to the place you want them to work, then tell them to wait/sandbox, and then use the "work alone in a city" option to have them work as a hooker. Which works just fine from what I found from my testing, but is a bit of a pita to get setup. Now while this is a workaround some things don't work like it does with either followers or non-follower npcs that are not slaves. Such as the slave will quiet literally stand in one spot even tho told to "sandbox", whereas the non slave versions sandbox properly even walking outside the inn to lean against the railings. Slave hookers will make money just fine after a they've been in place for at least 24hrs in game and their client count goes up. I've seen Olfina approach other npcs and "get clients" but the slave hooker doesn't do that at all, she makes money, but she stands still and doesn't interact or move. Even tho seeing Olfina and my companion followers get clients on their own, and the client follow them, I've never seen a SL Animation start, the "client" always walks away before the animation begins, but when I get them clients the animation plays with no problem, it only doesn't play when they find clients. Anyway slaves will not leave the cell they are assigned to if telling them to work alone in a city while they are managed by HSH mod either, they say ok will do boss, but then they stay in their cell and never move and never make any money either, so not sure if that is part of the PAHE-TDF patch, or TDF Enhanced, or if it's part of HSH, no clue there, just noting observations. 

All in all slaves can be made into TDF Prostitutes in a limited capacity with abit of workaround finagling. While under player pimp control they will have sex with any client you get for them just fine animations play great, they will "work" literally anywhere you want them to work after you order them to wait/sandbox and use the "work alone in a city" option to either "send" them to the city you are in, or just have them work from where they are standing. Their client count will go up over time, they will get paid and make money, but they will never move from the spot where you told them to wait/sandbox, and they will never ever do anything but stand still with no idle animations, which I am assuming is a bug with the wait/sandbox script in PAHE cause they should have idle animations while sandboxing because they sandbox just fine when doing nothing in their HSH House/Camp cell. They will also never ever walk/run/teleport to any other place in Skyrim even tho you specifically tell them to go somewhere else using the "work alone in a city" dialog option, they will stand as a statue where you last told them to wait/sandbox. Non-Slave hookers don't have this problem as their movement is not controlled by another mod (aka PAHE). Also while under player pimp control if you use the "I don't have time to find you clients do it yourself" dialog option and have not told them to wait/sandbox via PAHE, then if you leave the inside cell, or fast travel away, or just walk/run away from them, they will follow you and not "stay there looking for clients". They will still be trying to look for clients own their own but won't find any, so you have to order them to wait/sandbox before using either of the dialog options to get them to find clients, be it "I don't have time" or "work alone in a city".

I think that's all the information I have currently have from my long session testing TDF and PAHE together, I hope it's enough to make sense of anyway. @Pfiffy I have not tested your AIO yet, as I just noticed you uploaded it a few hours ago. Before I do tho, should I be concerned about trying it on a save currently using TDF or should I use a save that has never had TDF installed to test it out on? If it's safe to use with my current prostitutes how should I switch over from multiple esps with TDF to the AIO esp file? Will my hookers have a heart attack or the save go ape shit crazy over not having all those esps and only using one single esp and the pahe-tdf patch? Speaking of did you include or "integrate" the pahe-tdf patch into your AIO esp file? or do I still need it?

Sorry for the wall of text, just alot of information to share, just hope that it is helpful. :)

No I just merged TDF and the independent prostitutes and now I'm fighting with the results.  Next step will be adding more capacity to the cities, then add the smaller towns and remote inns. This is the easier part. For adding more active Hookers I have to find out, what I have to add/modify.  

Since there is no longer a 2nd esp and the references are new,  a clean save is a good Idea. I didn't really test the AIO myself. 

Edit: Clifton might be able to rework the mod or the add on, so that prostitutes might be handled with all the features. The add on will be easier to handle and allows to keep the Slave Hookers separated from the regular Hookers, different dialogs and so on....  

Edited by Pfiffy