Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

38 minutes ago, legraf said:

The two settings "Relationship Rank" and "Morality" determine who is permitted to harass you - both will allow more NPCs, the further the sliders are to the right.

I understand, both are maxed to the right, but still getting only a few triggered.

Tested a whole evening adjusting settings, with no result

21 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

NPCs will only assault you after a physical collision occurs -- you must bump into them or they must bump into you.  Are you doing that?  You're more likely to get a solution to your problem if you explain what all you've tried.

i got it to work once but it was random with a random person whom was not near me touching does not do anything i messed with the setting re checked all my mods and stuff aswell

update: after a few hours i can say its totally random with random people from the general area

19 hours ago, Chancea35 said:

update: after a few hours i can say its totally random with random people from the general area

For me those are the same npc's all the time. Not for you?

Debug info in console shows a "chicken" when I hit a npc sometimes, wierd cause there are no chicken at the spot where I bumped in the npc haha

1 hour ago, prologue1337 said:

For me those are the same npc's all the time. Not for you?

Debug info in console shows a "chicken" when I hit a npc sometimes, wierd cause there are no chicken at the spot where I bumped in the npc haha

yeah its like the same people over and over randomly 

7 hours ago, prologue1337 said:

Which mod? Maybe this is a compatibility issue

Sexlad Adventures by any chance?

nah it was a tdf mod i also tried to get this to work with sse and cant get it to work there either and all i have installed on there is the requirements and a few other things

i noticed in the loading screen somthing about sexy clothing toggle and it would only work wit that or somthing how do you know it is on???? or more details about it or somthing

update i turned the no need for sexy cloths thing off and noticed the details about registering armors that was indeed my problem

On 1/12/2020 at 4:35 AM, Whizkid said:

did u try to disable the mod, imo just reset the quest via mcm menu and disable the mod also via mcm menu, after that just do a clean safe, also do this in an area without any npc around.

stuff that gets baked into the save are usually stuff thats been tied to existing assets in-game, so if quest are terminated properly it should not corrupt save unless there are other mods involved and things gets abit more complicated...

my 2 cents.

Yes, I attempted to disable the mod in multiple ways. In each case it resulted in CTDs or broke the game engine (multiple MCMs no longer worked, commands issued from console stopped doing anything, etc). I found that the only way to effectively kill it off and retain normal operation of the game was to disable the plugin.  For the record, I haven't experienced any similar issue with any other mod in the many hundreds of mods I've installed and uninstalled over the past 10 or 11 months. In fact I routinely disable and enable mods, and install and uninstall mods without any issues, aside from subsequent cleanup using Fallrim to clear out leftover garbage (scripts etc).  The mod is still technically "installed", but it has no teeth any more, since I purposely broke it at the root level by stomping on the plugin, then cleared out all of its residual scripts and references using Fallrim tools.

2 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

Yes, I attempted to disable the mod in multiple ways. In each case it resulted in CTDs or broke the game engine (multiple MCMs no longer worked, commands issued from console stopped doing anything, etc). I found that the only way to effectively kill it off and retain normal operation of the game was to disable the plugin.  For the record, I haven't experienced any similar issue with any other mod in the many hundreds of mods I've installed and uninstalled over the past 10 or 11 months. In fact I routinely disable and enable mods, and install and uninstall mods without any issues, aside from subsequent cleanup using Fallrim to clear out leftover garbage (scripts etc).  The mod is still technically "installed", but it has no teeth any more, since I purposely broke it at the root level by stomping on the plugin, then cleared out all of its residual scripts and references using Fallrim tools.

idk but i have been using this mod from 2.xx to 3.xx and never encountered CTD, imo did u run fnis or u might hv reached the animation limit since this mod does add to that limit, try using this Animation Limit Crash Fix LE or just disable some slal animations....

There are edits to the "ENAM - Animation Event" fields of three Idle Animation records:

• TrollTurnStop [IDLE:000ABEEB]
  • TrollTurnRight [IDLE:000ABEED]
  • ChickenDeath [IDLE:000FF135]

The edits in the ESP simply clear the ENAM field. Is that intentional or are they unintentional edits? Asking since I'm not sure how those records relate to the mod's functionality.

Bug Report:

• Resist Method: Initially has helper text for the Strip Settings menu. But once you select an option, it changes to $SLHH_ResistMethodInfo
  • I think there are some issues with the lines (not selectable) below it about the 2nd and 3rd chance as there is $SLHH prefixing it .

Also, I'm trying to test this mod but having trouble telling if it's working. I changed the morality setting to 3 (so all NPCs are included), set the chance to 100%, and turned off the SLA keyword requirement. Even after bumping into a number of NPCs in town, nothing happened.

Also, the default setting is for a morality of 1, which is immersive. But I don't think I've ever seen an NPC in town with a morality of 1 (even the Thieves Guild members have a morality of 3). Is there a mod that adds more criminals into the cities to make this mod trigger on default settings?

Hello,

How can I get this mod to stop stripping my slot 32 ????????????? (chest/cuirass)

The mcm menu doesnt give the option to ignore this slot.

Its been brought up a hand full of times since page 1 in this thread and there has not been a single reply to anybody mentioning it. Believe me I just read through 27 pages of loverslab haha.

2 hours ago, AzirMain said:

How can I get this mod to stop stripping my slot 32 ?

I don't believe that you can.  The attacker intends to rape you, but that's not possible while you're wearing armor or clothing, so the assault succeeds when slot 32 is stripped (plus any other slot that you did not flag to be ignored in the MCM).

On 1/22/2020 at 9:33 PM, HexBolt8 said:

I don't believe that you can.  The attacker intends to rape you, but that's not possible while you're wearing armor or clothing, so the assault succeeds when slot 32 is stripped (plus any other slot that you did not flag to be ignored in the MCM).

So to reiterate what you're saying. The event specifically ends when slot 32 is stripped? It doesn't end when all chosen items are stripped?

With my outfit there's no point in stripping slot 32, I'd like to leave it on. Only reason I'm asking!

56 minutes ago, AlipheeseXV said:

Cause with "normal SexLab Aroused Redux" nothing happens, no matter how much I bump into people and that I am already naked.

I also ask, because eXtended is only mentioned on the left side as requirement, on the ride side there is listed the Aroused Redux.

While I fully endorse the SLAX ... for some reason :) 

You shouldn't find it makes any difference to your experience with HHex.

HH only fires if you tick all the right boxes. Also, some mods might interfere with the bumps. SexLab Survival, or Spank that Ass possibly?

I have both those and did get events from HHex, but it was very rare.

While I'm here, I think there's a "feature" in HHex (or it's in SL Approach) that causes non-stop loading on SexLab, constantly calling the SexLab validate function on NPCs.

For this reason, I had to remove the above two mods from my LO, due to the strain they put on Papyrus.

My other mods were getting lagged out.

I think this validation check may be occurring too early in the approacher/rapist selection chain, and that the checks occur more often than needed overall.

15 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

While I fully endorse the SLAX ... for some reason :) 

You shouldn't find it makes any difference to your experience with HHex.

HH only fires if you tick all the right boxes. Also, some mods might interfere with the bumps. SexLab Survival, or Spank that Ass possibly?

I have both those and did get events from HHex, but it was very rare.

While I'm here, I think there's a "feature" in HHex (or it's in SL Approach) that causes non-stop loading on SexLab, constantly calling the SexLab validate function on NPCs.

For this reason, I had to remove the above two mods from my LO, due to the strain they put on Papyrus.

I think this validation check may be occurring too early in the approacher/rapist selection chain, and that the checks occur more often than needed overall.

Hi there, ofc you will endorse the SLAX :D

And I even know a bit longer of SLAX, just don't use it, as in the discription it is mentioned, that some bug causes the arousal to rise slower.

For HH: Do you mean with right boxes the "non wrong boxes" or "boxes on right side"?

Sorry as this may sound totally dumb, but I am like Kelly Bundy when it comes to tecnical things, so I just have to ask.

Maybe you can share some advice what to tick and set, so that HH triggers?

For interferring mods:

I don't know. HH is my only (non combat) mod for triggering something in towns or villages between humans. Defeat would be the other, but that is combat relatet.

Note that I play with a Wood Nymph and more concentrated about nature, so HH was a choice to have something when I am in rural areas.

Thx for the reply

Edit:

Got it finally to work!

And as much, as I like the approach of this mod, I have 2 issues:

- It seems somewhat to hard to trigger. Maybe vanilla NPCs have their lines to say, what stops them mostly from triggering. And the 1 hour delay is a bit bad when some want to trigger a row before leaving town

- Only worked with animationsetting "aggressive". As I don't have many human animations, I untick aggressive from them to trigger them both in consansual and aggressive. Both other animationsettings did trigger the approach, but didn't play any animation at all.

Don't know if I will continue with this mod for now, as much as I like it.

28 minutes ago, genericlogin said:

How?

Firstly, I read this:

SexLabHorribleHarassment_English.txt

Missed it first as I just threw the mod in my Vortex.

It explains the sliders. Max them out to the right. "Relationship" and "Morality" are the important sliders - set them to max. Check "dangerous condition", its to activate the mod and can be missed fairly easy. And on "animation setting" choose "aggressive" (Also make sure you have declared aggressive animations - look in SexLab, there in animations and aggressive if animations are checked there. You don't have to check all animations in aggressive, but at least one must be). I had no luck with "Bound / Forced" animation setting - I guess cause have nothing from Devious series installed at the moment so no bound animations. And I don't know to which "sleeping / faint" animation setting is pointing.

VERY SADLY even the read me text file above doesn't contain an explanation on the animation setting.

Hope this helps.

But don't expect too much - I literally bumped into complete whiterun to have an NPC react through it. But could only be my imaginations as I never really looked into character bumping before having this mod.

And finally:

I have Skyrim for only 6 weeks and HHexpansion for 2 days, so no idea how helpful my information will be.

Greetings, Ali

On 1/18/2020 at 9:23 AM, Whizkid said:

idk but i have been using this mod from 2.xx to 3.xx and never encountered CTD, imo did u run fnis or u might hv reached the animation limit since this mod does add to that limit, try using this Animation Limit Crash Fix LE or just disable some slal animations....

Yes I tried everything. No it was not an animation limit issue. Something's screwy with the mod. I have successfully removed the mod at this point. It required disabling the plugin (from the MCM), disabling the plugin (from the plugins section of Vortex), playing the game for a while (actually several weeks but it probably didn't require that long, I just forgot about it until I was doing some housekeeping a few days ago), cleaning the saves using fallrim a few times along the way (something I do anyway, but HH stuff showed up a few times) and then finally uninstalling the mod.

I'm glad it works ok for you, It didn't for me. Perhaps it clashed with something else I have installed. I don't know.

FTR, it only caused CTDs when I originally attempted to uninstall the mod. Hence disabling the plugin, cleaning the saves, and finally uninstalling the mod.

thanks for the reply

@factoryclose

Could you eventually explain what is meant by the animation settings "aggressive", "sleeping / faint" and "bound / forced"?

It is listed in the document, but without any explanation.

Cause I have the problem to get HH only to work with "aggressive" setting and in this setting HH also asigns lesbian animations to female / male pairings oposed to my sexlab setting to filter homo animations.

Thx in advance, Ali

Maybe it's my script delay.

When the rapist has all taken off my clothes and is about to start the scene of sexlab.

I can still run from one end of the city to the other, and then stop and wait for the rapist to come 200 meters away.

Is it feasible to directly add functions that cannot be moved before entering the sexlab scene?

On 1/28/2020 at 7:15 AM, Lupine00 said:

I also see the VALIDATE spam in the console output and was wondering which mod was doing it.