Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

The procs seems incredibly rare, maybe I am doing something wrong. I really want this to work (and would even let there be no wait period if I could)

Background: I have all the dependencies including the BakaFactory SL Aroused (on SE).

I have clicked:

dangerous conditions

aggressive state

morality max (to the right)

relationship max (to the right)

checked the box to not have to register armor in SL Aroused

harassment chance was set to 100

I also turn off the Spank that Ass proc when you bump into someone in case it interfered. 

I ran around the Bannered Mare for an hour (in real life) [both naked and clothed] and got the proc a single time from Leah (to clarify I was running into people, pushing them around, etc) . She grabbed me and I pressed resist, it said I failed then nothing else happened (she and another person that walked up in a scripted manner just walked away). I did the reset quest button, and she re-grabbed me (resisted again) then nothing, couldn't move or anything.

So I reset SLHH, clicked all the right buttons again, then even waited an hour (in game) to be sure. Kept running around and had no procs after that.

I have ZaZ Animation Pack 8.0 and enabled everything so I don't think its a lack of aggressive animations.

If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, Zombies123 said:

I really want this to work

In addition to Spank That Ass (which you took care of), look for any other mods in your lineup that compete for bump events.  For example, Sexist Guards looks for bumps, but that can be turned off.   Other mods that helpfully move NPCs out of your way or limit the way or the frequency with which they talk to you can interfere.

Be aware that performing bards are bad for this mod.  Bumping a bard triggers the event, but the bard's performance package keeps him from force greeting you.  SLHH will eventually reset and recover from that on its own, but only after a timeout period.  If you bumped Mikael, you might have set yourself up for problems.  Trying going outside and running into Nazeem.  If nothing else, it's fun to irritate the guy.

If you're not seeing the struggle animation, did you run FNIS and activate & register the animation?

On 2/4/2020 at 10:05 PM, HexBolt8 said:

"If you bumped Mikael"

This might be the reason. Even though I kept resetting the mod through the MCM would it still cause problems?

Also I saw the event proc a single time, got the struggle animation with the popup (submit, resist, etc.), but no animation played following my failure to resist. Any ideas for that?

1 hour ago, Sishkibehchkeh said:

Hi guys, I apologize in advance for my English(google translate), and maybe a stupid question, but I have such a problem, instead of a normal description of the parameters I have this, can anyone help?

Your SLHH is trying to use a translation file that is broken or missing.  In ...\SexlabHorribleHarassment\interface\translations you can make a copy of the English translation file, and rename it for your interface language.  If there's already one for your language, rename it something for now, replace it with the English one.  Then you can edit it, following the pattern carefully, and using your renamed version for reference.

27 minutes ago, legraf said:

Your SLHH is trying to use a translation file that is broken or missing.  In ...\SexlabHorribleHarassment\interface\translations you can make a copy of the English translation file, and rename it for your interface language.  If there's already one for your language, rename it something for now, replace it with the English one.  Then you can edit it, following the pattern carefully, and using your renamed version for reference.

ty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I've been using SLHHE in compatibility mode with Sexlab Approach Redux, there is a toggle button under the compatibility MCM page. I'm letting SL Approach Redux initiate rape events with SLHHE. After an approach, I get to the struggle animation as normal and then the struggle is lost and the player is stripped and given only the option to 'Give Up'. The problem is that the scene just immediately ends and the attacker walks away. A sex animation is not played. This seems to happen even when I change the sliders so that rapists always succeed at rape events. Does anyone know what migth be going wrong? 

I'm on LE and also using Sexlab Approach Redux by Bakafactory. I also have Spank That Ass installed, but this isn't an issue with bump events so I don't expect it to matter, the rape is being initiated by SL Approach Redux.

The requirements for this mod state this mods need Sexlab Aroused Extended by Lupine00 for LE version. Will SLHHE not work with SL Aroused Redux LE by Bakafactory?

EDIT: Also, does the SL Approach Redux compatibility mode only work for the original SLHH and not for this SLHHE by Bakafactory?

It's disappointing because the rape struggle event in SLHHE is very well implemented. It works even better with an unlevelled world. Rape mods have a problem with explaining why a powerful PC can be raped so easily, but it makes sense with the gameplay mechanics in this mod. It's a good companion mod with Sexlab Survival. It's just that the sex animations aren't working for my game.

1 hour ago, Corsec said:

So I've been using SLHHE in compatibility mode with Sexlab Approach Redux, there is a toggle button under the compatibility MCM page. I'm letting SL Approach Redux initiate rape events with SLHHE. After an approach, I get to the struggle animation as normal and then the struggle is lost and the player is stripped and given only the option to 'Give Up'. The problem is that the scene just immediately ends and the attacker walks away. A sex animation is not played. This seems to happen even when I change the sliders so that rapists always succeed at rape events. Does anyone know what migth be going wrong? 

I'm on LE and also using Sexlab Approach Redux by Bakafactory. I also have Spank That Ass installed, but this isn't an issue with bump events so I don't expect it to matter, the rape is being initiated by SL Approach Redux.

The requirements for this mod state this mods need Sexlab Aroused Extended by Lupine00 for LE version. Will SLHHE not work with SL Aroused Redux LE by Bakafactory?

EDIT: Also, does the SL Approach Redux compatibility mode only work for the original SLHH and not for this SLHHE by Bakafactory?

It's disappointing because the rape struggle event in SLHHE is very well implemented. It works even better with an unlevelled world. Rape mods have a problem with explaining why a powerful PC can be raped so easily, but it makes sense with the gameplay mechanics in this mod. It's a good companion mod with Sexlab Survival. It's just that the sex animations aren't working for my game.

1. SLAP only works with Baka's SLHHe I don't think it works with the old version of SLHH

2. Are you able to initiate sex scenes any other way?

1 minute ago, Corsayr said:

1. SLAP only works with Baka's SLHHe I don't think it works with the old version of SLHH

2. Are you able to initiate sex scenes any other way?

Yes, sex animations play normally for other types of scenes. For example, they play normally for consensual sex scenes initiated by Approach Redux.

2 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Have you tried reinstalling SLHHe and reset the quests in SLAP? 

I already tried resetting the SLAP quest. I think it's not a SLAP problem, since the failure happens after the handover to SLHHe. SLAP seems to work as intended. I haven't tried reinstalling SLHHe. I'm currently testing it after loading it on a pre-existing save.

As for reinstalling SLHHe, I'll re-download and then start up a new game (with Spank that Ass removed just to be sure).

28 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Go ahead and try reinstalling SLHHe (Spank that ass shouldn't make a difference I use both all the time)

The other thing is load order I have SLHHe loaded above SLAP 

So I got it working properly now and I think I understand why. As part of testing the mod, I had set arousal thresholds to zero to maximise scene frequency. I had also installed Sexlab Survival, which on it's mod page claims to set a minimum threshold for rape scenes (there are no MCM controls for this that I know of).

It started working properly when I started a new game without Sexlab Survival. So I think the problem was that the rapists had too low an arousal and SLS was aborting the sex scenes. I'll post in the SLS about the arousal threshold and if it can be changed. Thanks for responding.

2 minutes ago, Corsec said:

So I got it working properly now and I think I understand why. As part of testing the mod, I had set arousal thresholds to zero to maximise scene frequency. I had also installed Sexlab Survival, which on it's mod page claims to set a minimum threshold for rape scenes (there are no MCM controls for this that I know of).

It started working properly when I started a new game without Sexlab Survival. So I think the problem was that the rapists had too low an arousal and SLS was aborting the sex scenes. I'll post in the SLS about the arousal threshold and if it can be changed. Thanks for responding.

That would do it, but the SLS setting should be both toggle-able and there is a way to set it. So you shouldn't need to forgo SLS. 

7 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

That would do it, but the SLS setting should be both toggle-able and there is a way to set it. So you shouldn't need to forgo SLS. 

Ok, thanks. I'll check again for the toggle. I probably just missed it the previous times I checked, it's certainly not the first time I overlooked something important like that. It's just that I never missed something before after looking for it so many times haha.

• 2 weeks later...

What is the difference between SexLab Aroused eXtended and Bakafactory's edit of Sexlab Aroused Redux (For LE users). I was going to use his edit because mods like this and Approach Redux are from him as well, but i noticed this mod states it specifically requires SLAX

17 minutes ago, TBDM said:

What is the difference between SexLab Aroused eXtended and Bakafactory's edit of Sexlab Aroused Redux (For LE users)

Bakafactory's edit just adds some keywords for clothing types.  If you don't care about options for skimpy forms of clothing, it isn't actually needed.  SLAX also adds those keywords and has some performance improvements and bug fixes.  

• 2 weeks later...

i am going to post the same post as i did in sex lab approach because i am so frustrated right now and i want this to work.

omg. i already spent more than an hour ingame and the event never triggers. i have a clean save a game with few mods,  installed all the requeriments. even horrible harrasments. and the only sex mods i have is this, sexlab, aroused, and horrible harrasment. still, i already spent hours messing around with the sliders, but the event never happened. wanted to test it. but i never could. can someone help me please?

On 4/3/2020 at 11:44 PM, KiraMantis said:

i am going to post the same post as i did in sex lab approach because i am so frustrated right now and i want this to work.

omg. i already spent more than an hour ingame and the event never triggers. i have a clean save a game with few mods,  installed all the requeriments. even horrible harrasments. and the only sex mods i have is this, sexlab, aroused, and horrible harrasment. still, i already spent hours messing around with the sliders, but the event never happened. wanted to test it. but i never could. can someone help me please?

Here's how I got this mod's event to trigger:

- In MCM -> SLHH Expansion, adjust the following options:
* check "Dangerous conditions"
* drag Morality slider to the right
* drag relationship slider to the right
* set Harrassment chance to 100

- I manually set NPC's arousal to 100 in MCM -> SL Aroused.  I am not sure what's the minimum required arousal.
(Suggestion to BakaFactory and Lupine00: Can this minimum value be configurable?)

- PC needs physical collision with NPC https://www.loverslab.com/topic/102119-sexlab-horrible-harassment-expansion-lese/page/25/?tab=comments#comment-2849555

- Note: With SL Aroused eXtended https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10461-sexlab-aroused-extended/ , clothings marked as "slooty" also work for the "sexy outfit" check in Horrible Harassment Expansion.

(SLAX v29 needs a bug-fix patch: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130406-sexlab-aroused-extended/?do=findComment&comment=2917814 )

- Incompatible with Sexlab Survival https://www.loverslab.com/topic/102119-sexlab-horrible-harassment-expansion-lese/page/28/?tab=comments#comment-2922505

- I also ran FNIS after installing this mod, but I doubt that this step is required.

Finally, huge thanks to BakaFactory and Lupine00 for this great mod!

In addition to the above, check "No need to wear sexy clothes".

5 hours ago, DaveW said:

I am not sure what's the minimum required arousal.

I'm pretty sure that NPC arousal is not a factor.  A minimum arousal could be a good new feature in the future.

It seems that after a few RL hours into the game, it gets very difficult to get the event triggered.  PC had to keep running back and forth colliding with a NPC for minutes before anything would happen.  Is it the intended behavior of the mod?

And thanks again for making all these great mods!