Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

6 hours ago, DaveW said:

It seems that after a few RL hours into the game, it gets very difficult to get the event triggered.

If you bumped an NPC and didn't notice and kept going, the mod will be stuck trying to do that forcegreet even if you're long gone.  It will reset eventually on its own, but that takes awhile.  If "GetStage SLHH" is not zero, it's stuck in an event.  You can wait it out, or use the mod's reset function (which will also reset your settings). 

After some testing (Very early though!)  Sexlab Horrible Harrassment seems to work best with Sexlab Aroused Approach and you tick on SLHH in the Sexlab Aroused Approach MCM.  On it's own, I don't really see SLHH triggering much..if at all.  But it's early since I just installed those two mods.  YMMV.  This is for Skyrim SE.  I used Bakafactory's Sexlab Arousal mod.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:54 AM, HexBolt8 said:

If you bumped an NPC and didn't notice and kept going, the mod will be stuck trying to do that forcegreet even if you're long gone.  It will reset eventually on its own, but that takes awhile.  If "GetStage SLHH" is not zero, it's stuck in an event.  You can wait it out, or use the mod's reset function (which will also reset your settings). 

Thanks for the info!  "GetStage SLHH" returns 0, so I guess there is another problem.  The equivalent event in SexLab Disparity seems to trigger more consistently (as a debuff based on sexy outfit), though it doesn't have the nice "mini-game" that this mod has.

Overall, both mods are great.  I just wish Disparity would trigger the event in SLHH =P

The mod only works on NPC's that are part of a mod. The actual NPC's in the city don't harrass my character no matter the amount of bumping I do. 

I suspect it might be immersive citizens, Sexlab Sexlife or Sexlab Dialogue or Relationship Dialogue Overhaul but I am not sure. Kinda sucks that this mod doesn't work as intended. 

8 hours ago, sperostrike said:

The mod only works on NPC's that are part of a mod. The actual NPC's in the city don't harrass my character no matter the amount of bumping I do. 

I suspect it might be immersive citizens, Sexlab Sexlife or Sexlab Dialogue or Relationship Dialogue Overhaul but I am not sure. Kinda sucks that this mod doesn't work as intended. 

Sounds like you need to get xEdit and do a conflict filter, then make an integration patch for yourself.

22 hours ago, sperostrike said:

The mod works in a general that should be compatible with most NPCs, whether vanilla or mod-added.  As 4nk8r suggested, if you have another mod that's interfering with his one, you might need to cobble together a patch.  Normally, vanilla NPCs work okay with this mod.  However, as has been discussed before, there are other mods that also look for bump events and they tend to work against each other.  If you're using SL Survival, Sexist Guards, or mods like that which respond to bumps, it's quite possible only one will win and the others will miss the event.  If that's the situation, you'll have to decide which bump event means the most to you and turn the others off.

Hi thanx for the mod

I have a problem though.....playing with SLAX, SpankThatAss,.....(using bump events)...when bump events occur with followers and harrasment starts it sorts of loops and im going through the click screens twice resulting in no rape animations but a lot of spanking(hidden).... works  with other NPC though?

Another thing i would wish for this mod.......skip the click screens and go straight to raping.... the resist, persuade doesnt work anyway and for me, im having this mod for the rape thing.....not as a mini game option...its tedious .....sorry to say......(dont kill me)

Yours

This mod is pretty cool, thx for modifying it and thx to the original author if they read this. It's missing a couple major features though, one that I'd really like to see implemented. I have no desire to read thru this entire thread, I wouldn't be surprised if someone else already mentioned it, sorry if that's the case, just thought I'd post my thoughts on this mod.

It's very 'odd' that after someone tries to rape you, you can't kick the crap out of them in a brawl (at the very least) or kill them (I would say make this an option in the mcm whether you can do one or the other or both maybe). After you DO get raped however, you should definitely be permitted to kill the person. The problem with these situations is that some jerk-off can walk up to me and rape me in the middle of the city, while everyone stands there watching, doing nothing (this would make for another awesome change - if there are witnesses, they should also attack the raper - again, should be an option since some mods make this type of behaviour more then acceptable). My point though, is that after being raped, if you try to kill the person, which any sane person would do after being raped if they could, YOU get a bounty, thrown in jail, if not outright attacked and killed. Really kills the immersion of it all. Also, the raper should 'drag' you off to somewhere quiet so they can have their way with you. It would be a little 'jarring', but at the very least, this mod should be made compatible with the mod Privacy, so that you're not raped in the middle of the street surrounded by the townsfolk and children (again, might want to make this an option in the mcm, since some playthru's might actually enjoy having it public I guess).

It would also be cool if before they start actually ripping your clothes off, but after they've begun harassing you a little - There should be a brawl scene or a 'meter battle' scene where you finally try to push the person off you and walk away, failure either begins the brawl scene or ends up with you thrown in a sack and carried off somewhere quiet to be enjoyed at their leisure. Once in a 'safe raping location' without modest regular people just standing around watching you get raped, begin the attack again as normal, slowly ripping off the player's clothes etc...

Anyways, just a couple of thoughts, I realize some of that is harder then the others, but some of it would be easy to implement, mostly just commenting here in hopes that you or someone else makes this happen, since this has a lot of potential, but imo, it's still just the very basics for a mod like this.

As a final comment, I've barely even looked at this mod myself or it's features, I'm sure there are many ways to fix my 'issues' with it in it's settings, I just haven't had the opportunity to really take a look at those settings and what they can do. Any comments welcome due to my ignorance on this and ways to resolve them (like being raped in the middle of the city all of sudden surrounded by onlookers - since I really don't like this feature).

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, blaatand said:

It it possible to remove/disable the loading screens? 

Not through configuration, but it's an easy edit.  Open the mod in the Creation Kit or TES5Edit (it's easier with the latter).  Go to Load Screen and find the ones with IDs beginning with SLHH_loadscreen.  Delete them, or set the chance to zero, or change the wording to whatever you like.

19 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Not through configuration, but it's an easy edit.  Open the mod in the Creation Kit or TES5Edit (it's easier with the latter).  Go to Load Screen and find the ones with IDs beginning with SLHH_loadscreen.  Delete them, or set the chance to zero, or change the wording to whatever you like.

Excellent! Thank you so much

• 4 weeks later...

Okay so Even turned up to 100% chance, this mod barely triggers. only times it seems to ever work is if I back into someone.

I do have sexist guards and body search  and I'm using sexlab aroused redux.

Also I do not have the sexy armor toggled off as I did not see any difference when having it on or off.

Now as soon as I get a day, I'm wiping my entire skyrim clean and reinstalling everything, Any suggestions to make this mod work better?

3 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Any suggestions to make this mod work better?

Keep sexy armor toggled off.  Set the other configuration choices to the least restrictive values.  Turn off bump dialog in Sexist Guards.  Turn off bump events in any other mod that might react to them, such as SL Survival.  If other mods compete to respond to your bumping into someone, this mod might not see the event.  Look through your mod list for any that change how NPCs greet you, reduce how talkative they are, or cause them to move out of your way, since those mods might interfere with this one.  Consider removing any script-heavy mods that you don't really need, which will improve your game performance across the board. 

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Keep sexy armor toggled off.  Set the other configuration choices to the least restrictive values.  Turn off bump dialog in Sexist Guards.  Turn off bump events in any other mod that might react to them, such as SL Survival.  If other mods compete to respond to your bumping into someone, this mod might not see the event.  Look through your mod list for any that change how NPCs greet you, reduce how talkative they are, or cause them to move out of your way, since those mods might interfere with this one.  Consider removing any script-heavy mods that you don't really need, which will improve your game performance across the board. 

Also pay attention to the rules regarding relationship and crime levels.  Make sure you have "Dangerous Conditions" enabled (not sure exactly what this does, but the mod author recommends turning it on for things to work).

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'll try that, thanks

17 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Also pay attention to the rules regarding relationship and crime levels.  Make sure you have "Dangerous Conditions" enabled (not sure exactly what this does, but the mod author recommends turning it on for things to work).

I have, They are worded strangely but I think they are set okay. Thanks!

UPDATE: I shut off the Bump dialogue in sexist guards. That did the trick! Now I just need to reinstall the entire game and we are good

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to get this to work but running into a few problems. I bump into someone and after a bit of time they will start walking at me which slides my character away. That continues for a minute or so until they eventually start the dialog. At that point the PC and that NPC are stuck in their idle positions. I can't move my character at all and nothing happens and must reload.

I have Dangerous Condition on. Morality and Relationship set to their highest value. I've tried turning off all the bump events for other mods (but it's hard to know if I fixed them all). I am using Sexlab Adventure despite reading that it may not be compatible (it sounds like this is unconfirmed or possibly false.) And I reran FNIS (I don't think this was in the installation directions but seems required since it sounds like it comes with animations). Also I have sexy armor turned off.

Has anyone else hit this issue or know of a solution?

57 minutes ago, abode said:

Has anyone else hit this issue or know of a solution?

I'm not familiar with this one.  It sounds like perhaps the animations didn't get installed.  When you run FNIS you should see something like "Reading BaboHorribleHarassment" in the output.

There was a bit of a problem ... with ghost rapists. That is, with the invisible. In vain he ran again out of 3 cases this is the case. What is the solution?

--> if the translation is incorrect here the original.

Akadt egy csöppnyi probléma... a szellem erőszakolókkal.  Vagyis a láthatatlanokkal. Hiába futott újra 3 esetből kétszer ez van. Mi a megoldás?

Spoiler

451475245_SkyrimSE2020-04-2315-51-32-35.jpg.21f4b321287b22bca39d34bb6d3f6592.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Okay I encountered a new glitch, I want to see if anyone else has and what ya'll make of it.

I reinstalled HH for SE since it had started becomong buggy and wasn't working right after a few mods I loaded. 

After I reinstalled it, it wouldn't work at all. So After redoing the FNIS scan, I tried it again, and this time, the person reacted to getting bumped but didn't do anything until I clicked the button to speak with him. Is this normal? Normally the Dialouge triggers after the bump.

2 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

Okay I encountered a new glitch, I want to see if anyone else has and what ya'll make of it.

I reinstalled HH for SE since it had started becomong buggy and wasn't working right after a few mods I loaded. 

After I reinstalled it, it wouldn't work at all. So After redoing the FNIS scan, I tried it again, and this time, the person reacted to getting bumped but didn't do anything until I clicked the button to speak with him. Is this normal? Normally the Dialouge triggers after the bump.

Most likely a mod conflict.  Maybe try relocating this mod lower/to the bottom of your load order and see if the problem persists.