The last of us II

8 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Saw it yesterday. Hopefully it also comes out for the PC as it looked like a pretty cool game. The other one that looked cool was beyond good and evil and hopefully that one will also appear on the PC.

Do they ever release PC games? The game play looks incredible as does the graphics... this is what next gen looks like if that was real game play.

12 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Saw it yesterday. Hopefully it also comes out for the PC as it looked like a pretty cool game. The other one that looked cool was beyond good and evil and hopefully that one will also appear on the PC.

PS4 exclusive.

On 6/12/2018 at 11:14 AM, EMayhem said:

The first of us was better.

I just watched some game play  of the first one looks real good but I will hold judgment until this is played this new one looks real good.... really did not want another console game system but perhaps I might have to get one.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, haanuman said:

Only if this was on PC, why are some games console specific and vice versa, they don't like more sales or they are promoting to buy consoles since this is published by SIE.

Because the asshats at the top believe they need the exclusives to push console sales rather then the 'merits' of the console itself. Considering 'consoles' are just locked down budget PC's the manufacturer won't let you upgrade yourself as well as charging $60 a year for access to their garbage network means I'll just wait for emulators to catch up. I won't ever buy another console since my favorite genres are like 90% exclusive to PC.

2 hours ago, winny257 said:

just one annotation, I personally have not tried it.

PS4 games play on PC: This is how Playstation Now works on the computer and console

sorry in German.

https://blog.notebooksbilliger.de/ps4-spiele-am-pc-spielen-so-funktioniert-playstation-now-auf-rechner-und-konsole/

So kehrt alles wieder - diesmal nur legal (nicht mit Seriös verwechseln, bei dem Preis). PS Spiele habe ich damals auf einem P90 gezockt und nebenbei Premiere entschlüsselt.

Ab einem AMD K450 war es dann vorbei. Der war einfach zu schnell für den PS Emulator.;)

• 1 year later...

Gonna necro this thread as it's relevant again.

The latest footage leaked is hot garbage and absolutely infuriating, the crunch at the company is an enormous abuse of power.

ND ruined the franchise because they apointed a SJW writer. R.I.P

They are deserving of a boycott.

TL;DR Don't waste your money on that worthless trash.

Naughty Dog and Sony Incorporated Entertainment (SIE) really dropped the ball with TLOU 2. Neil Cuckmann is an admitted simp for she-who-must-not-be-named, the same bitch who destroyed Battlefield VUncharted 3, and created the GamerGate conspiracy theory. Neither company seems to be aware of the Streisand Effect because now even people who normally wouldn't care have heard of this are taking notice. And worst of all (for them), the social justice wankers they were pandering to hate them because of "crunch culture." Not that SJWs buy video games...or see movies, or read comics, or really have any money to spend.

I don't doubt it will sell some copies. But the question I have is, "Will it break even?" Seven years is a long time to develop a game and everything that's happened has already alienated many would-be customers. And if Naughty Dog is hoping for a bailout from Sony when things bomb, they're going to be sorely disappointed. Sony as a whole just took a forty-plus percent loss to their own stock value as Japan pulls all of its manufacturing from China; they're in no shape to help anyone.

EDIT: And of course games urinalists are already blaming the fandom for everything, even the hack that led to the leak. A full month before the game has even released. Look forward to more of the same when it does launch, regardless of sales figures. I'm honestly surprised these rags (Kotaku, Polygon, and VG24/7) are still around. Especially with ad revenue drying up for everyone.

Naughty Dog I can understand being this shortsighted and pugnacious because that's what SJWs are. But Sony Interactive Entertainment of America as well? Sony as a whole took a 47% stock value hit just recently! Pursuing a lawsuit that likely won't even make it to court is the last thing anyone with any business sense would do.