Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFC for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFD for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFE for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFF for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFG for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFH for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFI for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFJ for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
 36 possible consistence issues

Should i be worried?

38 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Thought i'd give this a try but after running FNIS i'm getting

Reveal hidden contents

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_13 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMBoundFurn_14 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_01 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_02 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_03 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_04 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_05 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_06 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_07 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_08 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_09 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_10 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_11 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZMOMFreeFurn_12 for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack

Should i be worried?

i never got an answer when i asked this question.. good luck.

8 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Thought i'd give this a try but after running FNIS i'm getting

Reveal hidden contents

Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFA for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack
Duplicate AnimEvent ZaZAPCHorFB for character, mods MME and ZaZAnimationPack

Should i be worried?

8 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i never got an answer when i asked this question.. good luck.

I'm not getting it at all, and I don't recall doing anything special. Still have both ZAZ and MME installed.

Pretty sure I'm not using the patch I found in this thread, so don't recall if I did anything to fix it.

But anyway, you both can try this:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/101166-milk-mod-economy-se/?do=findComment&comment=3049125

On 10/16/2020 at 12:16 AM, Propheteer said:

Found another issue. My Mod Loader says all the plugins are meaqnt for a different game... even though I installed the assets and scripts from this exact page.

Ignore the warning. Converting to form 44 is not required for the plugins or mod to work

On 10/15/2020 at 7:07 PM, Talamaeus said:

So how would I make 3BBB Body Amazing Compatible?

Not sure what "body amazing" is, but I have been making 3BBB outfits for 4TITS, 6TITS and (starting on) 8TITS. Might not be what you are asking so ignore me.

If it is related, first know that I have no idea how to upload anything to this site so probably not a good idea to ask. Also I don't know if conversions for 3BBB are permitted on any sites.

I came here to ask a question about multiple breasts and this was the closest post I could find. Basically I am copying the body, removing everything except the upper chest and then moving it a little lower on the torso. I've gotten this to look good on a standing/walking/running character and it works well with body weights, HDT and most presets in bodyslide, but during some sex animations I've noticed that the 2nd row and 3rd row of breasts follow the main breasts instead of the closest part of the torso. It's as if they are linked to the shoulders instead of the mid or lower spine.

My question is how to fix this? I only have Outfit Studio so my abilities are limited and I am still learning it. But is there a way of moving the parent bone or selecting a different one? It must be possible since belts and underwear are attached to the hips and not the shoulders. But how?

A minor question would be how to apply body tattoos to the newly added breasts. They have appropriate skin, but they seem treated as clothing when tattoos are added. Not a big concern, but if anyone knows, that could be helpful. As a side note, when leaking animations are added after milking, all of the breasts do leak. So that at least works.

Capture1.jpg

for anyone that has paradise halls enhanced (pahe), is the information (stored milk, lactacid)  for enslaved milk maids being retained after reloading a save, if the npc was a generic npc (bandit outlaw silver hand etc)? I'm having an issue of npcs not remembering their data, and remember it working earlier on older playthroughs

11 minutes ago, Mr. Wick said:

for anyone that has paradise halls enhanced (pahe), is the information (stored milk, lactacid)  for enslaved milk maids being retained after reloading a save, if the npc was a generic npc (bandit outlaw silver hand etc)? I'm having an issue of npcs not remembering their data, and remember it working earlier on older playthroughs

If you do not have PapyrusUtil 3.9, that would cause it. The one in Sexlab was broken.

6 hours ago, Emrek said:

Not sure what "body amazing" is, but I have been making 3BBB outfits for 4TITS, 6TITS and (starting on) 8TITS. Might not be what you are asking so ignore me.

If it is related, first know that I have no idea how to upload anything to this site so probably not a good idea to ask. Also I don't know if conversions for 3BBB are permitted on any sites.

I came here to ask a question about multiple breasts and this was the closest post I could find. Basically I am copying the body, removing everything except the upper chest and then moving it a little lower on the torso. I've gotten this to look good on a standing/walking/running character and it works well with body weights, HDT and most presets in bodyslide, but during some sex animations I've noticed that the 2nd row and 3rd row of breasts follow the main breasts instead of the closest part of the torso. It's as if they are linked to the shoulders instead of the mid or lower spine.

My question is how to fix this? I only have Outfit Studio so my abilities are limited and I am still learning it. But is there a way of moving the parent bone or selecting a different one? It must be possible since belts and underwear are attached to the hips and not the shoulders. But how?

A minor question would be how to apply body tattoos to the newly added breasts. They have appropriate skin, but they seem treated as clothing when tattoos are added. Not a big concern, but if anyone knows, that could be helpful. As a side note, when leaking animations are added after milking, all of the breasts do leak. So that at least works.

you probably better ask animators, they are the one dealing with skeletons and animations

4 hours ago, fred200 said:

If you do not have PapyrusUtil 3.9, that would cause it. The one in Sexlab was broken.

appreciate it, for some reason sexlab was overwriting my separate papyrus. My last current issue now is finding out why pahe enslaved are so resilient to punishment (the normal means don't seem to stop them from saying "I Don't have to take that from you" when asked to do something)

On 10/20/2020 at 11:29 PM, Ed86 said:

you probably better ask animators, they are the one dealing with skeletons and animations

True. They might know more. I'm still finding LL's forum system hard to navigate even though I have been here for years. So I'm lucky when I can find even a semi-appropriate thread about what I want to ask/talk about. If I do a search for anything - and I mean !anything! - I typically end up in the SIMMs or FNV somewhere instead and it's not all that helpful. Anyway, sorry for being slightly off topic, but I honestly didn't know where else to ask.

2 hours ago, superlerk123 said:

Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-2020-10-29.7z is the latest file yea? the change log says  v 04-02-2020

only asking since today is 10/29/2020 lol

yes, its stupid forum fucked up, whenever i click something page updates 2-3 times

I see a bug.

I had my own local fix for the newer version of Fertility Mode in MilkQUEST.psc and some extra debugging in MilkLactacidScr.psc.   So, naturally, I took a look at the new version to see if I could toss my changes.

I think you have a few typos.   You changed all calls under Plugin_FertilityMode to look for a ".esm", but I think you wanted to leave that one as an esp.

All of your code involving Plugin_FertilityMode2 and Plugin_FertilityMode3 is exactly the same; both do esms.   I'm pretty sure one was supposed to be esp and the other esm.

Global search/replace is a fiend... ?

3 hours ago, MikeWander said:

I see a bug.

I had my own local fix for the newer version of Fertility Mode in MilkQUEST.psc and some extra debugging in MilkLactacidScr.psc.   So, naturally, I took a look at the new version to see if I could toss my changes.

I think you have a few typos.   You changed all calls under Plugin_FertilityMode to look for a ".esm", but I think you wanted to leave that one as an esp.

All of your code involving Plugin_FertilityMode2 and Plugin_FertilityMode3 is exactly the same; both do esms.   I'm pretty sure one was supposed to be esp and the other esm.

Global search/replace is a fiend... ?

what?image.png

i'm running into a small problem with 2 of the parts when using MO2's latest version (2.32). both the Scripts and the Assets parts are being linked to Nexus mods, and i am not sure how to fix that or if this will break anything.

Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-2020-10-29.7z is being linked to the SE Mod at Nexus called "Races Rebalanced" (  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2020  )

Note: that even the previous version of  Scripts did this as well

Milk-Mod-Economy-Assets-SE-2019-06-04.7z is being linked to the SE Mod at Nexus called "Cloaks and Capes" (  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2019

i had to turn off the mod updating feature inside MO2, just in case. but when i look at both of the Milk parts, each have an ID assigned, and this ID is also corresponding to an active Nexus ID. (Scripts / Races Rebalanced are both using ID 2020, and Assets / Cloaks and Capes are using ID 2019)

would it be possible to maybe rename the ID's of both of these parts to something different, to prevent any potential conflicts ? maybe adding an MME in the ID (ie MME2020, MME2019) ?

the bodymorph and bodyslide parts seem to be fine, it's just Scripts and Assets doing this.