2 minutes ago, DJShamrock said:

This would be vs the version prior to 10-29. I'm wanting to see what might have changed there. For the life of me I can't figure out what would have changed from that version to 10/29

The 2/4 one has the same dates and times for the esps. As far as I can see, nothing has changed.

1 hour ago, DJShamrock said:

In that case I am fully stumped. The only change is the version of the mod I grabbed.

The esp's haven't changed since 2/4. I can also confirm this with my 10-29 download, even with the checksums. (CreationKit will not update the dates on the files sometimes, that or it's how xEdit works)

(I moved them to show them all in a single list.)

dopus_2020-11-17_20-26-53.png

dopus_2020-11-17_20-27-39.png

So I'm not sure where you got these files, or thought you got them, but they were tampered with if you had them.

10 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

The esp's haven't changed since 2/4. I can also confirm this with my 10-29 download, even with the checksums. (CreationKit will not update the dates on the files sometimes, that or it's how xEdit works)

(I moved them to show them all in a single list.)

dopus_2020-11-17_20-26-53.png

dopus_2020-11-17_20-27-39.png

So I'm not sure where you got these files, or thought you got them, but they were tampered with if you had them.

I have now redownloaded the current files in this very thread (the actual mod assets and scripts file) several times, just to confirm there is no corruption in the download somehow, and I have disabled and re-enabled them probably over a dozen times now. If Assets and Scripts are loaded I CTD on main menu. If they are not, I load in just fine. I just want to figure out what is wrong, it is driving me insane lmao

9 minutes ago, DJShamrock said:

I have now redownloaded the current files in this very thread (the actual mod assets and scripts file) several times, just to confirm there is no corruption in the download somehow, and I have disabled and re-enabled them probably over a dozen times now. If Assets and Scripts are loaded I CTD on main menu. If they are not, I load in just fine. I just want to figure out what is wrong, it is driving me insane lmao

Run modwat.ch and post the public link. Once you enter a password and name, you can open the link it links to and link that (without the password we can't change anything).

I wanted to add, since I forgot, that the 11-16 did not change any scripts. It simply updated the FOMOD to say "FM 2.x: install FM patch" and "FM 3.x: install the same FM patch". The patch from the 2-4 version seems to have been approved for both versions of Fertility Mode (just not 1.x).

20 minutes ago, XenoDrake said:

Run modwat.ch and post the public link. Once you enter a password and name, you can open the link it links to and link that (without the password we can't change anything).

I wanted to add, since I forgot, that the 11-16 did not change any scripts. It simply updated the FOMOD to say "FM 2.x: install FM patch" and "FM 3.x: install the same FM patch". The patch from the 2-4 version seems to have been approved for both versions of Fertility Mode (just not 1.x).

Got it https://modwat.ch/u/DJShamrock/plugins

13 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

I don't have any of them anymore, I removed them all trying to troubleshoot this issue. Were there any changes to the master requirements as of the 10-29 version? Given this is a CTD on Main Menu it has to be either a missing master or wrong skyrim version issue, mod conflicts don't cause this.

this is the only version i have prior to 10-29 version. hope this helps

Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-2020-02-04.7z

To anyone that's curious, I have resolved the main menu CTD. Turns out a perk from Path of Sorcery>Vokriinator was fetching a value outside its array at main menu. No idea how updating MME caused this. I've spent about 40 hrs in the last three days on this and I'm crying. But it works. Thanks to the folks that helped me out. 

Edit: Accidentally posted this to LE thread.

Hey, I can't get the breast sizes to work. When I use the milk pumps I see the breasts are bigger, but just I'm confused why it's not working normally minus when I use the milk pumps. I got all the required mods and I completely reinstalled my game but I still have the problem. 

On 11/19/2020 at 7:01 PM, Commanderdemon006 said:

I don't why milk mod economy mcm won't activate milk pumps and lactaid are available. Also can make milkmaid. Please help thanks.

Check if you have all the requirement for the mod (and check carefully the fomod when enable it in MO/Vortex ect ect )+ correct Load Order (Loot +Wrye bash can help) and make a new game if you have installed the mod during a recent save ! I cannot say more °° I hope it will help !

2 hours ago, RoxDox said:

So would anyone be able to tell me or recommend if I should be using SGO4 or SGO3 with this? I've noticed SGO4 seems a tad buggy with body scaling.

I use latest beta 6 of sgo 4 with this but disable scaling. Sadly you wont get sgo to scale with anything else as for some reason its intended to be the sole scaling mod. No compatibility with SLIF. I just keep the scaling off

3 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

I use latest beta 6 of sgo 4 with this but disable scaling. Sadly you wont get sgo to scale with anything else as for some reason its intended to be the sole scaling mod. No compatibility with SLIF. I just keep the scaling off

Aight, thanks for that man. That is a shame as I think the scaling for SGO4 at the current time can be jank at the best of times

I think I'm dumb, but I cant for the life of me make 3BBB, SLIF, and MME work together. Specifically, the bodymorphs. The mods all seem to function how you would expect, but my characters breast size doesnt change. I've built morphs in bodyslide and installed the racemenumorphs plugin. I can manually change morphs in racemenu under the "CBBE Morphs" page, but SLIF doesn't change anything no matter what I do. I've also installed the 3BBB Profile for SLIF linked on the mod page. What I'm I doing wrong?

22 hours ago, Xleymn said:

I think I'm dumb, but I cant for the life of me make 3BBB, SLIF, and MME work together. Specifically, the bodymorphs. The mods all seem to function how you would expect, but my characters breast size doesnt change. I've built morphs in bodyslide and installed the racemenumorphs plugin. I can manually change morphs in racemenu under the "CBBE Morphs" page, but SLIF doesn't change anything no matter what I do. I've also installed the 3BBB Profile for SLIF linked on the mod page. What I'm I doing wrong?

It's not just you, I did all this as well. I also used older versions of SKSE, older versions of MME... nothing would work. I could change my size in racemenu, or manually change it using SLIF. Only once did I get the scaling to to work, but it only affected my clothing. 

Got a question for an issue i haven't managed to fix myself...milkpumps aren't added in cities (using fancy ones), but only them, the rest of the installation is here, only the milkpumps aren't placed on the spot they're supposed to be on. I've tried to change the load order, let it overwrite zaz, took a look at mod conflicts in Xedit but i still can't figure out why... i could use a little help. Or perhaps are we not supposed to convert the plugin to 44 ?

Edit : Yep, 44 breaks it

Hello,

I am having the problem that when I am in the Milk Machine the animation seems to play forever and the level of the Boob weight doesn't decrease. Also my character's boobs seem to magically float for no apparent reason. I have ZaZ and MME and I didn't install the one plugin that is there in installation because I was unsure of what the plugin actually patched. And as of now FNIS shows a total of 36 conflicting animations for the two mods. Any help would be appreciated.