Hello! Please, make an MCM toggle for debuff Breasts (that depends on NiO scaling, number of rows and milk, cuz it is so punishing, -60 stats lmao, 2^nodescale) or some options to scale it. As for me, i am trying to mod it on my own and had to collect tons of psc from many mods and still afraid i messed some little stuff cuz ineeds and mcm's psc  i found were outdated. If not making this MCM toggle, could You at least share your .psc environment for repeatability? Thanks a lot for Your work!

;breassize debuff 7D36A
numEffects = (MME_Spells_Buffs.GetAt(0) as Spell).GetNumEffects()
effectCount = 0
while (effectCount < numEffects)
	(MME_Spells_Buffs.GetAt(0) as Spell).SetNthEffectMagnitude(effectCount, BreastRows * Math.pow( 2, BreastsSize_Node) * (1+ akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetWeight()/100))
	effectCount = effectCount + 1
endwhile

Hello, trying this milk mod economy with a follower.  My pc is working fine, all morphs with belly and milky titties morph fine...my pc is lvl 10 maid with 24 tit size.  Her tits shrink and swell with milk during milking and sex.  This is cool, cool mod. Thanks.  I brought Rayya the Redguard with me to a orc milk cave to make her a milk maid cause I wanted some redguard titty milk.  I did the ask her to become a milk maid, she said hell yes.  Then fed her lactacid too.  I visually see her belly morph with lactacid and her boobs currently morphed to 4.0.  So her boobs filled with milk.  Now what do I do with Rayya.  I manually told her to milk herself on milk machine and she did.  Ok now what do I do with the whole milk mod economy thing and Rayya and possibly other followers and npcs once I figure out what to do with Rayya.  Is she going to make me money with Redguard titty milk?  Not sure what to do with her next?

I'm using cbbe 3bbb ba and for whatever reason everything is working except for breast node inflation. No matter what values I have for milk mme never gets registered in SLIF, any help is appreciated I'm usually pretty bad at troubleshooting when it comes to skeleton issues.

4 hours ago, H Bof said:

I'm using cbbe 3bbb ba and for whatever reason everything is working except for breast node inflation. No matter what values I have for milk mme never gets registered in SLIF, any help is appreciated I'm usually pretty bad at troubleshooting when it comes to skeleton issues.

For 3bbb need to follow this for SLIF !  Peace !

20 hours ago, Carillon said:

For 3bbb need to follow this for SLIF !  Peace !

Thanks! I got it working a little earlier today I installed that before making my post but missed that I had to set the percentages to 100, works great now

3 hours ago, BrightHeart97 said:

I don't know how it happened but once my character need milking this happened it went straight to this weight also this happened as well anyone know the reason?

something broke you breast size and set it to ~9-10, so you get 2^10 debuff, which goes into negative, and game or one of mods cant handle big negative values so it fucks it self over

Just wondering if there will ever be full compatibility with Fertility mode like there is with Beeing Female? (For example: Mild Maid status is only active when pregnant for Beeing Female but continuous with Fertility Mode). Also wondering if there's a way to get breast growth to actually appear when wearing anything other than a milking cuirass of some kind or when nude? And finally, Futa cuirass doesn't work at all. I put it on and basically all but feet, hands and head disappear.

Trying to figure out how to add something to the living armor lists.  MCM doesn't work, it just allows you to change lists, which are all empty.  I'm assuming there are json files someplace which store these lists, but wherever they are I can't find them.  Any help?

14 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

Just wondering if there will ever be full compatibility with Fertility mode like there is with Beeing Female? (For example: Mild Maid status is only active when pregnant for Beeing Female but continuous with Fertility Mode). Also wondering if there's a way to get breast growth to actually appear when wearing anything other than a milking cuirass of some kind or when nude? And finally, Futa cuirass doesn't work at all. I put it on and basically all but feet, hands and head disappear.

You're probably using a body type outside of CBBE with single breast bones. MME by default uses bone morphing. For body types like 3BA you'll need to use bodyslide morphs.

3 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

No. I'm using CBBE 3BBB.

3BA and 3BBB are the same mod The breasts have multiple bones for physics and bone morphs do not function with this body type. That's why you need to use bodymorph files to see any scaling.

The reason why you still see scaling in game using the Milking Harness is because this outfit is built to CBBE Body type and does not use 3BBB bones.

16 hours ago, Kordain said:

3BA and 3BBB are the same mod The breasts have multiple bones for physics and bone morphs do not function with this body type. That's why you need to use bodymorph files to see any scaling.

The reason why you still see scaling in game using the Milking Harness is because this outfit is built to CBBE Body type and does not use 3BBB bones.

I'm very confused by all this - I have 3BBB, SLIF, the Tullius json files, fertility 3.0. Milk mod works, but I don't generally see any morphs.  When I think I see it, it turns out my maid is pregnant from fertility. I believe these mods should work together and increase breast size based on both.  What do I need to make these mods work together?