How do I even use this mod whenever's I go into the machine or put on the milk armor the mod came with the boobs become polygons and they merge together I use 3bbb I've tried other physics mods but the boobs start stuttering so I was just wondering if there was a fix to either of those issues also I'm pretty sure the 3bbb breast size isn't getting affected by mme

Actually NVM turns out I didn't put the files in the body slide into body slide but the milker part of the clothing's don't fit on the characters chest they kinda just float there

Also even after I added the files through bodyslide they compress the hell outta my characters chest and they become flat ish

Ok what are alternatives to cbbe cbpc and 3bbb alternatives I think cbbe works but I dunno any physics mods that work with it so if it does can someone tell me any oh my I took off my character clothes and my characters tits got massive that's a big problem alrighty then now I dunno what to do and also why is the milk armor for when the character is getting milked and the one I made different? It seems one works kinda and the other doesn't

14 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

i'm running into a small problem with 2 of the parts when using MO2's latest version (2.32). both the Scripts and the Assets parts are being linked to Nexus mods, and i am not sure how to fix that or if this will break anything.

Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-2020-10-29.7z is being linked to the SE Mod at Nexus called "Races Rebalanced" (  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2020  )

Note: that even the previous version of  Scripts did this as well

Milk-Mod-Economy-Assets-SE-2019-06-04.7z is being linked to the SE Mod at Nexus called "Cloaks and Capes" (  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2019

i had to turn off the mod updating feature inside MO2, just in case. but when i look at both of the Milk parts, each have an ID assigned, and this ID is also corresponding to an active Nexus ID. (Scripts / Races Rebalanced are both using ID 2020, and Assets / Cloaks and Capes are using ID 2019)

would it be possible to maybe rename the ID's of both of these parts to something different, to prevent any potential conflicts ? maybe adding an MME in the ID (ie MME2020, MME2019) ?

the bodymorph and bodyslide parts seem to be fine, it's just Scripts and Assets doing this.

I update the metadata file (meta.ini) in the mod to fix this so I can keep updates on. I have had to do this for a few other loverslabs mods too, don't recall which at the moment. It doesn't break anything.

Basically, set the modid to 0, erase the nexus description, blank newest version and save meta.ini. Refresh your mods, and it shouldn't show up as needing an update anymore.

for assets i have:

Spoiler

[General]
gameName=SkyrimSE
modid=0
version=4.0.0.0-06-2019
installationFile=Milk-Mod-Economy-Assets-SE-2019-06-04.7z
repository=
url=https://www.patreon.com/Ed86
ignoredVersion=
comments=
notes=
nexusDescription=
converted=false
validated=false
color=@Variant(\0\0\0\x43\0\xff\xff\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0)
hasCustomURL=true
category="-1,"
newestVersion=
nexusFileStatus=1
lastNexusQuery=2020-10-15T05:44:59Z
lastNexusUpdate=2020-10-15T05:44:59Z
nexusLastModified=2020-09-25T03:06:14Z
tracked=0

[installedFiles]
size=0

for scripts i have:

Spoiler

[General]
gameName=SkyrimSE
version=29.0.0.0-10-2020
installationFile=Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-2020-10-29.7z
comments=
notes=
converted=false
validated=false
repository=
hasCustomURL=true
endorsed=0
tracked=0
modid=0
newestVersion=
category="-1,"
nexusFileStatus=1
ignoredVersion=
nexusDescription=
lastNexusQuery=
lastNexusUpdate=
nexusLastModified=

[installedFiles]
1\modid=0
1\fileid=0
size=1

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

I update the metadata file (meta.ini) in the mod to fix this so I can keep updates on. I have had to do this for a few other loverslabs mods too, don't recall which at the moment. It doesn't break anything.

Basically, set the modid to 0, erase the nexus description, blank newest version and save meta.ini. Refresh your mods, and it shouldn't show up as needing an update anymore.

for assets i have:

Hide contents

[General]
gameName=SkyrimSE
modid=0
version=4.0.0.0-06-2019
installationFile=Milk-Mod-Economy-Assets-SE-2019-06-04.7z
repository=
ignoredVersion=
comments=
notes=
nexusDescription=
converted=false
validated=false
hasCustomURL=true
category="-1,"
newestVersion=
nexusFileStatus=1
lastNexusQuery=2020-10-15T05:44:59Z
lastNexusUpdate=2020-10-15T05:44:59Z
nexusLastModified=2020-09-25T03:06:14Z
tracked=0

[installedFiles]
size=0

for scripts i have:

Hide contents

[General]
gameName=SkyrimSE
version=29.0.0.0-10-2020
installationFile=Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-2020-10-29.7z
comments=
notes=
converted=false
validated=false
repository=
hasCustomURL=true
endorsed=0
tracked=0
modid=0
newestVersion=
category="-1,"
nexusFileStatus=1
ignoredVersion=
nexusDescription=
lastNexusQuery=
lastNexusUpdate=
nexusLastModified=

[installedFiles]
1\modid=0
1\fileid=0
size=1

ok thanks.

still though, the mod files should probably be updated to fix this imo.

I made some small tweaks on the dialog options as they were kinda... meh. I didn't edit any orc dialog just yet because. Reasons. The plugin isn't on the Internet just yet.

I edited farmer dialog as well but I couldn't find any farmers who would give the MME dialog about milk etc. while recording. -.- So those changes are missing from the video.

The video is currently unlisted a.k.a. only people with direct link can see it. Consider yourself as premium players.

Also while making the video, I noticed a possible bug in the mod. When you sell vampire/werewolf/succubus milk to an alchemist using dialog, you get a duplicate message about the sold milk. I edited it out of the video, but I took a screenshot of that moment.

smth.jpg

16 hours ago, Dwnld said:

I made some small tweaks on the dialog options as they were kinda... meh. I didn't edit any orc dialog just yet because. Reasons. The plugin isn't on the Internet just yet.

I edited farmer dialog as well but I couldn't find any farmers who would give the MME dialog about milk etc. while recording. -.- So those changes are missing from the video.

The video is currently unlisted a.k.a. only people with direct link can see it. Consider yourself as premium players.

Also while making the video, I noticed a possible bug in the mod. When you sell vampire/werewolf/succubus milk to an alchemist using dialog, you get a duplicate message about the sold milk. I edited it out of the video, but I took a screenshot of that moment.

Do you have a planned name for the mod, so I can keep a look out for it when you upload it? This looks really awesome. :D

On 11/4/2020 at 12:04 AM, Dwnld said:

smth.jpg

what did buttons you press? i dont see problem

30 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

what did buttons you press? i dont see problem

I was a little unclear because what ever reason so let me correct it:

I accepted the transaction by clicking "Yes". Now, one milk is this "Succubus" milk that an alchemy NPC is looking for (as Arcadia says when asked), but yet she also bought the non-special race milk that she normally wont buy. Or at least she took it, I dunno if I got money for it.

I hope that makes more sense. I recreated this scenario at Solitude with different set and it happened again; having normal race milk in inventory she wont give dialog options to buy, but if I had special milk in addition to the normal race milk, she will buy both anyway.

On 11/2/2020 at 8:57 AM, YojimboRatchet said:

i'm running into a small problem with 2 of the parts when using MO2's latest version (2.32). both the Scripts and the Assets parts are being linked to Nexus mods, and i am not sure how to fix that or if this will break anything.

Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-2020-10-29.7z is being linked to the SE Mod at Nexus called "Races Rebalanced" (  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2020  )

Note: that even the previous version of  Scripts did this as well

Milk-Mod-Economy-Assets-SE-2019-06-04.7z is being linked to the SE Mod at Nexus called "Cloaks and Capes" (  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2019

i had to turn off the mod updating feature inside MO2, just in case. but when i look at both of the Milk parts, each have an ID assigned, and this ID is also corresponding to an active Nexus ID. (Scripts / Races Rebalanced are both using ID 2020, and Assets / Cloaks and Capes are using ID 2019)

would it be possible to maybe rename the ID's of both of these parts to something different, to prevent any potential conflicts ? maybe adding an MME in the ID (ie MME2020, MME2019) ?

the bodymorph and bodyslide parts seem to be fine, it's just Scripts and Assets doing this.

@Ed86

Zarantha did present a viable solution for this, on what they personally do, but, this is obviously a common issue with MO2, and other users will come across this as well. i'd suggest maybe adding a note / link to Zarantha's post in the first post of the thread where the mod description is, so that MO2 users are aware and have a fix, as they read the description of your mod. at least, this would be an option if you don't plan to change the ID numbers that is.

4 hours ago, Dwnld said:

I was a little unclear because what ever reason so let me correct it:

I accepted the transaction by clicking "Yes". Now, one milk is this "Succubus" milk that an alchemy NPC is looking for (as Arcadia says when asked), but yet she also bought the non-special race milk that she normally wont buy. Or at least she took it, I dunno if I got money for it.

I hope that makes more sense. I recreated this scenario at Solitude with different set and it happened again; having normal race milk in inventory she wont give dialog options to buy, but if I had special milk in addition to the normal race milk, she will buy both anyway.

well no idea, ive spawned bosmer succ milk and normal milk and it worked ok

1 hour ago, YojimboRatchet said:

@Ed86

Zarantha did present a viable solution for this, on what they personally do, but, this is obviously a common issue with MO2, and other users will come across this as well. i'd suggest maybe adding a note / link to Zarantha's post in the first post of the thread where the mod description is, so that MO2 users are aware and have a fix, as they read the description of your mod. at least, this would be an option if you don't plan to change the ID numbers that is.

no idea what any of tham means or hot it works

but i guess you can try adding 

repository=

hasCustomURL=true

14 hours ago, Ed86 said:

no idea what any of tham means or hot it works

but i guess you can try adding 

repository=

hasCustomURL=true

Those are in there already. I think I have a solution other than editing after the fact.

In your fomod info.xml, add in a line for 'id'. Something like this:

<fomod>
  <Name>Milk Mod Economy</Name>
  <Version>29-10-2020</Version>
  <Author>Ed86</Author>
  <Website>https://www.patreon.com/Ed86</Website>
  <Id>0</Id>
  <Description>

That seems to head it off and doesn't try linking it to the nexus even though it has a custom URL.

I think the mods that have a version rather than a date for the version are working without that tweak.

If some user is overwriting the same mod in MO2, they'll have to edit or delete the old meta.ini or else it doesn't get updated right (it still has the nexus info).

But installing over something fixed, or as a new mod works with that line.

Does anyone know of any 3BBB (preferably BHUNP) versions of the 4/6/8TITS bodyslide projects? The main page does mention you need specific nodes for the meshes to load boob sizes properly (I guess perhaps the mesh is referencing the root boob node sizes?). Obviously this won't work for 3BBB nodes since they use new bone structure. In my game (and even in BodySlide) the 3BBB mesh just loads hugeass sized boobs regardless of my actual boob size, and they look deformed with the nipple being improperly textured (it is off-set)

This would be really nice because the community is slowly shifting to 3BBB, and for good reason. They are really much more improved, and BHUNP and CBBE 3BBB play well with most mods at this point. They were designed to be backwards compatible with older breast node armors. Advanced stuff that reference the root nodes won't work obviously, but they are uncommon. Sadly MME seems to be one of these mods.

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

community can shift all it wants

if there's no one to fix meshes - nothing will change

I am trying to convert myself, but the base mesh has such huge tits I'd have to remodel them. What body preset are the meshes based on, if I may ask?

EDIT: I guess this would really require blender experience. Sadly I'm not that experienced. Trust me, I'm not demanding someone make the conversion, only asking if there actually was one someone knew of already. I guess you answered my question, though. I appreciate the response.

2 hours ago, Commanderdemon006 said:

Can someone please help me been trying to get this mod to work for day's.

IMG_20201105_232542923.jpg

I was with similar error on load of previous save. IIf this is you point, the solution is in this link:

This mod (program) save one backup from the save fixed, but for me, this only make the save and game work like a charm... Many other little problem's are fixed to.

I hope I've helped

Att,

Moacir Jr.

6 hours ago, Commanderdemon006 said:

Can someone please help me been trying to get this mod to work for day's.

The errors are saying you are missing the mods for which you chose options for during the MME install. Make sure you are using the SE version of Milk Mod Economy and have the SE versions of the required mods installed. You cannot mix and match most of the MME-required LE mods with SE mods.

On another note, at least for 4 tits I've been able to continue to use this mod just fine when self-converted. Used it for years on SSE, was just hoping a 6 and 8 tit version could be found, but oh well: 

I do have a serious question though @Ed86: How do I add more lewds? is AddMoreLewds() function real? I demand this mystery to be solved!

3 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

On another note, at least for 4 tits I've been able to continue to use this mod just fine when self-converted. Used it for years on SSE, was just hoping a 6 and 8 tit version could be found, but oh well: 

I do have a serious question though @Ed86: How do I add more lewds? is AddMoreLewds() function real? I demand this mystery to be solved!

afaik its 3 same merged models with boobs lowered

no one living knows

On 11/5/2020 at 4:29 PM, Ed86 said:

well no idea, ive spawned bosmer succ milk and normal milk and it worked ok

Normal milk as something that doesn't include a race (Breton, Nord etc.) in it's name? Only those "boobgasm" milks will disappear.

well i deleted all default sexlab animations in my customized Sexlab Framework mod folder but turns out i deleted Breastfeed animations as well.

So i installed fresh new Sexlab and overwrite the modded one, now I can't use DAR because of 16k animation limitations and i'm currently at 17k.

So i'm trying to make my own compatibility SLAL package by cropping 3jiou's breastfeeding animation off the Sexlab Framework default animations.

But I'm not sure how to adjust it to match Milk Mod's "breastfeed" tag since there is no template to copy in SLF original folder.

I'm currently writing SLAL's source txt, but I am uncertain about my own SLAL compatibility pack match correctly with Milk Mod Economy framework.

Need your help. I need to dissect both SLF and MME and figure out how to make SLAL package that is independent from original Sexlab animations.

Sorry about lack of comprehensibility. Not native english speaker.

3 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

well i deleted all default sexlab animations in my customized Sexlab Framework mod folder but turns out i deleted Breastfeed animations as well.

So i installed fresh new Sexlab and overwrite the modded one, now I can't use DAR because of 16k animation limitations and i'm currently at 17k.

So i'm trying to make my own compatibility SLAL package by cropping 3jiou's breastfeeding animation off the Sexlab Framework default animations.

But I'm not sure how to adjust it to match Milk Mod's "breastfeed" tag since there is no template to copy in SLF original folder.

I'm currently writing SLAL's source txt, but I am uncertain about my own SLAL compatibility pack match correctly with Milk Mod Economy framework.

Need your help. I need to dissect both SLF and MME and figure out how to make SLAL package that is independent from original Sexlab animations.

Sorry about lack of comprehensibility. Not native english speaker.

you need animation with these names

if (animName == "3J Straight Breastfeeding"\
    || animName == "3J Lesbian Breastfeeding"\
    || animName == "3Jiou Breastfeeding Lesbian"\
    || animName == "3Jiou Breastfeeding Straight")\
    || animation.HasTag("Breastfeeding")