Does someone know if "Milk-Mod-Economy-Bodyscaling-Bodymorph.7z" is required for SLIF to work ? I can´t seem to get SLIF to scale with this mod. I got the "Increase breast size by milk" and "Increase breast size by level" pretty high up so I think I should see a change already. And my max breast size is at 9.00. I do have the 3BBB SLIF patch too.

2 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Does someone know if "Milk-Mod-Economy-Bodyscaling-Bodymorph.7z" is required for SLIF to work ? I can´t seem to get SLIF to scale with this mod. I got the "Increase breast size by milk" and "Increase breast size by level" pretty high up so I think I should see a change already. And my max breast size is at 9.00. I do have the 3BBB SLIF patch too.

try wm46's workarounds. links in his sig:

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

try wm46's workarounds. links in his sig:

Is there some sort of preset available ? I´m having trouble figuring this out. I can´t really visualise how each morph looks and how it looks at a specific scale. And I´m not even sure if I can get it looking anywhere close to the original MME Morphs. This looks like a ton of work ?

52 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Is there some sort of preset available ? I´m having trouble figuring this out. I can´t really visualise how each morph looks and how it looks at a specific scale. And I´m not even sure if I can get it looking anywhere close to the original MME Morphs. This looks like a ton of work ?

no, no preset. i'd say play with the sliders for your preset in bodyslide on the body you build and/or test by modifying the slif morphs directly. add morphs like breasts and breastsh and pregnancy belly. or just add the morphs you're interested in from the screenshots on the walkthrough (the 'Instructions' link). 

something like this for checking out the morphs.

before i got bogged down in dd conversions, i was using wm46's script fix (not the mcm, the script fix is older), the bodyslide morphs from the download page, and the 3bbb morphs for slif. i don't remember if i was using the tullius or the 000_default_bodymorphs. the mcm doesn't have that issue of hardlinking to a morph profile and is more flexible.

Not sure what happened but all the milking machines suddenly stopped working.  Went back and put MME as far down the load order as possible, disabled mod (Things in the Dark) installed after it, no joy.  Any ideas?

Edit:  Everything else works.  Manual milking, milking by npc's, etc.  Even breast inflation lol  It's just the stupid machines.

Edit Edit:  Milk cuirass will generate milk bottles but won't auto sell, despite that being turned on.  And yes, tested the pumps in two cities with auto sell turned off, did not make a difference.

https://i.imgur.com/plQBgJd.png

Can anybody tell me what is happening here? I've set the values for breast increase crazy high because I couldn't get the breast scaling to work at all. So for debugging purposes I've just set them very high. For some reason it looks like this now. 

Does anybody know what might be the issue? Maybe because I'm using 3ba body in BodySlide? Problems with my Skeleton or something?

A tip in the right direction would be appreciated!

EDIT: Nvm found the issue. It's because I was using the 3bbb/3ba body. Once I built the cbbe body in BodySlide the breast scaling worked fine.

Is there any compatibility patch for 3bbb?

3 hours ago, aurreth said:

Not sure what happened but all the milking machines suddenly stopped working.  Went back and put MME as far down the load order as possible, disabled mod (Things in the Dark) installed after it, no joy.  Any ideas?

Edit:  Everything else works.  Manual milking, milking by npc's, etc.  Even breast inflation lol  It's just the stupid machines.

Edit Edit:  Milk cuirass will generate milk bottles but won't auto sell, despite that being turned on.  And yes, tested the pumps in two cities with auto sell turned off, did not make a difference.

i've found it's best to not get into them in first person. switch to third person then activate them.

14 minutes ago, zarantha said:

i've found it's best to not get into them in first person. switch to third person then activate them.

Wasn't using first person.  They worked, then they didn't.  That entire characters seems borked though, lots of scripts stalling, never completing, or looping.  Prollly have to start clean, load a couple mods, let it settle, rinse, repeat.  Better chance of finding the problem that way.

On another note, on a different profile the pumps are working fine.  Although I have run into a funny problem with the latest MME version and SLIF that is causing double breast inflation.  I really wish I could tell SLIF "hey, ignore this mod, use this instead".

29 minutes ago, aurreth said:

Wasn't using first person.  They worked, then they didn't.  That entire characters seems borked though, lots of scripts stalling, never completing, or looping.  Prollly have to start clean, load a couple mods, let it settle, rinse, repeat.  Better chance of finding the problem that way.

On another note, on a different profile the pumps are working fine.  Although I have run into a funny problem with the latest MME version and SLIF that is causing double breast inflation.  I really wish I could tell SLIF "hey, ignore this mod, use this instead".

yeah that sounds like an issue with that save.

do you have the 3bbb body? do you see mme registered in slif, and are you using morph modus. there was some mention a while ago of something similar with breast inflation because mme wasn't registering to slif, so mme and slif both inflated the breasts.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

yeah that sounds like an issue with that save.

do you have the 3bbb body? do you see mme registered in slif, and are you using morph modus. there was some mention a while ago of something similar with breast inflation because mme wasn't registering to slif, so mme and slif both inflated the breasts.

MME didn't used to register properly with SLIF, so I was using another mod that acts as a bridge.  Today, for some reason, MME started working with SLIF so it was getting input from both MME and the bridging mod.  Wham, double size boobies lol

I consider this a SLIF problem.  It should have a way of saying "accept input from this mod, but not this one".

2 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

Is it possible to reposition the milk-dripping/gushing particle effect so it comes out of the nipple instead of the center of the breast?

you can use nifskope to edit particle meshes

31 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

you can use nifskope to edit particle meshes

So I tried that, and was able to at least fix the particle appearance so they'd show up under ENB lights. I also figured out how to adjust them such that they all drip together.

Now the issue is getting them to scale with the breasts and nipples using NiOverride and the CBBE morphs. Attaching to the "L|R Breast03" bone puts it in the right place, and using the Nipple Length morph should allow it to scale properly with the breast and nipple length. It will need to be able to scale with all of the breast morphs though.

You can probably use Cumshot as an example on how to do that. Cum particles from Cumshot are attached to the Genitals06 node and scale using NIO so no matter what size or shape the cock is, the cum particles will always come from the tip. Maybe Erstam can give you some ideas on how to make the particles move with the breast and nipple scales.

I was thinking of the hdt mobile milker that someone else brought up a while ago. it has a somewhat animated appearance. it wasn't very clear to me on what you meant earlier. I don't recall seeing that animation working even with just cbbe se, so i don't think it's a 3bbb only issue. The problem is, if you look at the LE page, it says those animations are BBP and HDT does not work. Both HDT SMP and CBPC are types of physics, so they also can't directly replace BBP.

5. If you want breast pumping animation during milkpump milking use XPMSE 2.14+ with BBP Rig(or old patch in installer), pumping breast animation is for BBP Rig only and will not work with HDT Rig and no, i don't know how to change that.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7150086-cbpc-cbp-physics-with-collisions/page-48#entry65353751

SMP config only works if used with HDT-SMP.

TBBP/BBP is not physics. It's just animations set up to look like physics.

HDT uses complex physics calculations so it costs a lot of performance.

CBP/CBPC use simple physics calculations so they're performance friendly.

Edit: also this from the top of the page:

Breast pumping animation only works with hdt dll disabled and BBP body/skeleton

23 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:
Spoiler

So I tried that, and was able to at least fix the particle appearance so they'd show up under ENB lights. I also figured out how to adjust them such that they all drip together.

Now the issue is getting them to scale with the breasts and nipples using NiOverride and the CBBE morphs. Attaching to the "L|R Breast03" bone puts it in the right place, and using the Nipple Length morph should allow it to scale properly with the breast and nipple length. It will need to be able to scale with all of the breast morphs though.

You can probably use Cumshot as an example on how to do that. Cum particles from Cumshot are attached to the Genitals06 node and scale using NIO so no matter what size or shape the cock is, the cum particles will always come from the tip. Maybe Erstam can give you some ideas on how to make the particles move with the breast and nipple scales.

After digging into both the 3BA (Acro's) body and the XP32 skeleton (RIP Groovtama), it's apparent that the emitter will only stay at the point it's attached to on the skeleton. In this case, only directly scaling the skeleton itself would move the position of the milk drops.

I think one way around this is to attach the emitters to a physical object that can be attached to the L/R Breast03 bones, and then built in Bodyslide to enable tri morphs so it can move and scale properly with the size and shape of the breast and nipples. Unless someone else has a better idea, I'll try experimenting with that.

21 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

After digging into both the 3BA (Acro's) body and the XP32 skeleton (RIP Groovtama), it's apparent that the emitter will only stay at the point it's attached to on the skeleton. In this case, only directly scaling the skeleton itself would move the position of the milk drops.

I think one way around this is to attach the emitters to a physical object that can be attached to the L/R Breast03 bones, and then built in Bodyslide to enable tri morphs so it can move and scale properly with the size and shape of the breast and nipples. Unless someone else has a better idea, I'll try experimenting with that.

Hmm I tried changing all the location node attachments to the bone and tried swapping out the node usage to tri but I ain't very good with nifskope so I ended up calling it plus I have no idea how mesh connecting works for something of the such so good luck curious I know its fixable xD

22 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

gl with that voodoo magic

Having trouble making my companions/people milkmaids. I have lactacid in my inventory yet whenever I talk to my companions or an NPC I just get either my breasts need milking or oh nevermind. Can't make a character a milkmaid by telling them to get into a pump and then waiting, as lactacid doesn't get removed from my inventory then either and the do you want a new milkmaid pop-up doesnt appear either.

Edit: Reset milk maids and that seemed to have worked, Lost 2-3 stages of being a cow but still now able to recruit more milkmaids.

Been at this issue for a few days, can't figure out where I went wrong. No matter what I try, I can't get the milk pumps to spawn in, the back of warmaidens is completely normal. Everything else with the mod seems to work, can access mcm, etc. Whenever I start the game, it gives me a pop-up saying add-ons and pumps should be installed after the main file, no matter the load order. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: tried place in a milk pump using campfire, and the pump doesn't function either.

20 minutes ago, FayeFyee said:

Been at this issue for a few days, can't figure out where I went wrong. No matter what I try, I can't get the milk pumps to spawn in, the back of warmaidens is completely normal. Everything else with the mod seems to work, can access mcm, etc. Whenever I start the game, it gives me a pop-up saying add-ons and pumps should be installed after the main file, no matter the load order. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You did opt to install some form of pumps from the scripts FOMOD?

12 hours ago, Fredfish said:

You did opt to install some form of pumps from the scripts FOMOD?

Yep, when installing the script file I chose the option for fancy pumps, though I have also tried the non-bound option as well, with no luck. Does it matter the load or install order for the assets and script files?