I've been having a lot of issues wit this mod recently. First and foremost I could be get in a machine but it wouldnt milk or give me the option to become a milkmaid. Then it wouldnt let me use them at all. I added lactacid using additemmenu and that allowed me to start generating milk but no dice with the machines.

I've made sure everything in the right order with loot. No conflits that I'm aware of. I used to get a warnin g but the mod worked perfectly fine. Now I get no warning and it doesnt seem to work at all.

I tried reinstalling and now I'm being told its the wrong game version but the files say SE?

The weird thing is it worked flawlessly for a long time. The only other mod I'm using that I assume could affect it is hentai pregnancy

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

you need animation with these names

if (animName == "3J Straight Breastfeeding"\
    || animName == "3J Lesbian Breastfeeding"\
    || animName == "3Jiou Breastfeeding Lesbian"\
    || animName == "3Jiou Breastfeeding Straight")\
    || animation.HasTag("Breastfeeding")

thanks, i separated 3jiou breastfeeding animation out of default Sexlab Anims thanks to your input.

But now i have another problem... new 3jiou's breastfeeding SLAL pack is not compatible with your Milk Mod dialogue mod since i deleted original default sexlab anims off the SLF... It's simply not registering new SLAL version of breastfeed anims right now.

Where should i start to make MME default dialogue system with my current SLAL version of 3jiou breastfeed anims? Should i go ask 3jiou himself for the possible fixes?

45 minutes ago, tigglywiggly said:

I've been having a lot of issues wit this mod recently. First and foremost I could be get in a machine but it wouldnt milk or give me the option to become a milkmaid. Then it wouldnt let me use them at all. I added lactacid using additemmenu and that allowed me to start generating milk but no dice with the machines.

I've made sure everything in the right order with loot. No conflits that I'm aware of. I used to get a warnin g but the mod worked perfectly fine. Now I get no warning and it doesnt seem to work at all.

I tried reinstalling and now I'm being told its the wrong game version but the files say SE?

The weird thing is it worked flawlessly for a long time. The only other mod I'm using that I assume could affect it is hentai pregnancy

Loot is no longer a reliable option. It should be organized with individual caution.

44 minutes ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

thanks, i separated 3jiou breastfeeding animation out of default Sexlab Anims thanks to your input.

But now i have another problem... new 3jiou's breastfeeding SLAL pack is not compatible with your Milk Mod dialogue mod since i deleted original default sexlab anims off the SLF... It's simply not registering new SLAL version of breastfeed anims right now.

Where should i start to make MME default dialogue system with my current SLAL version of 3jiou breastfeed anims? Should i go ask 3jiou himself for the possible fixes?

well i have no idea how all the looks/works with slal

dialogue check is 

if MilkQ.SexLab.AnimSlots.GetbyRegistrar("zjBreastFeedingVar") && MilkQ.SexLab.AnimSlots.GetbyRegistrar("zjBreastFeeding")
        MilkQ.MilkQC.MME_BreasfeedingAnimationsCheck = True
        Debug.Trace("MilkModEconomy 3J Breastfeeding animations found")

18 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

well i have no idea how all the looks/works with slal

dialogue check is 

if MilkQ.SexLab.AnimSlots.GetbyRegistrar("zjBreastFeedingVar") && MilkQ.SexLab.AnimSlots.GetbyRegistrar("zjBreastFeeding")
        MilkQ.MilkQC.MME_BreasfeedingAnimationsCheck = True
        Debug.Trace("MilkModEconomy 3J Breastfeeding animations found")

maybe i should DM you my mod result to further clarify what i have done currently.

Just a sec... Sending you a zip file.

Oh wait i just realized where did i screwed up.

it was supposed to be

' 3jiou_3j_BreastFeeding
s 3jiou_3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S1 3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S1.HKX 
+ 3jiou_3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S2 3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S2.HKX 
+ 3jiou_3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S3 3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S3.HKX 
+ 3jiou_3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S4 3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S4.HKX 
s 3jiou_3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S1 3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S1.HKX 
+ 3jiou_3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S2 3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S2.HKX 
+ 3jiou_3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S3 3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S3.HKX 
+ 3jiou_3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S4 3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S4.HKX 

' 3jiou_3j_BreastFeedingvar
s 3jiou_3j_BreastFeedingvar_A1_S1 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A1_S1.HKX 
+ 3jiou_3j_BreastFeedingvar_A1_S2 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A1_S2.HKX 
+ 3jiou_3j_BreastFeedingvar_A1_S3 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A1_S3.HKX 
s 3jiou_3j_BreastFeedingvar_A2_S1 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A2_S1.HKX 
+ 3jiou_3j_BreastFeedingvar_A2_S2 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A2_S2.HKX 
+ 3jiou_3j_BreastFeedingvar_A2_S3 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A2_S3.HKX 

but my FNIS list is 

' 3j_BreastFeeding
s 3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S1 3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S1.HKX
+ 3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S2 3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S2.HKX
+ 3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S3 3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S3.HKX
+ 3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S4 3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S4.HKX
s 3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S1 3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S1.HKX
+ 3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S2 3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S2.HKX
+ 3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S3 3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S3.HKX
+ 3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S4 3j_BreastFeeding_A2_S4.HKX

' 3j_BreastFeedingvar
s 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A1_S1 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A1_S1.HKX
+ 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A1_S2 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A1_S2.HKX
+ 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A1_S3 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A1_S3.HKX
s 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A2_S1 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A2_S1.HKX
+ 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A2_S2 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A2_S2.HKX
+ 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A2_S3 3j_BreastFeedingvar_A2_S3.HKX

sorry for inconvenience. I screwed up big time.

Crap, i just realized its still not working. "Hey there!" dialogue still results with nothing but "Nevermind...".

I dunno where i screwed up. maybe its related to me not linking it to "zJ"? new to whole modding stuff so i might've missed it.

It worked perfectly fine with Milk Addict SE, but now i confirm that Apropos is not working with SLAL version of Breastfeeding anims as well.

Gotta ask 3jiou himself about this. Is he still around?

2 hours ago, 4nchorage Pingas said:

Crap, i just realized its still not working. "Hey there!" dialogue still results with nothing but "Nevermind...".

do you have any lactaid in your inventory when you get this line ? if you don't, that's when you get the "nevermind" option. if you have lactaid, then you'll get a continuation of the dialogue.

4 hours ago, tigglywiggly said:

are you using MO2 ? if you are, then which version of MO2 are you using, 2.32 ? if so then the issue may be the "linking" that MO2 is making to an existing mod from nexus, and trying to update the file, possibly. go back a page in the thread where there was mention of this and how to resolve it (bandaid fix)

9 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

do you have any lactaid in your inventory when you get this line ? if you don't, that's when you get the "nevermind" option. if you have lactaid, then you'll get a continuation of the dialogue.

i was talking about breastfeeding option, not milkmaid option. Both my character and milkmaid was full of milk so there should've been a breastfeeding option in that category.

also Apropos was not working. I am certain i missed certain crucial codes while i was porting breastfeed anims.

18 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

are you using MO2 ? if you are, then which version of MO2 are you using, 2.32 ? if so then the issue may be the "linking" that MO2 is making to an existing mod from nexus, and trying to update the file, possibly. go back a page in the thread where there was mention of this and how to resolve it (bandaid fix)

I've shuffled things round a bit and got to a point where I get no errors in g ame and the MCM menu and milkpumps are present. But now when I activate one I just freeze in place for  a second nothing happens.

13 hours ago, tigglywiggly said:

I've shuffled things round a bit and got to a point where I get no errors in g ame and the MCM menu and milkpumps are present. But now when I activate one I just freeze in place for  a second nothing happens.

I've noticed I can't be in 1st person to activate them, I have to be in 3rd person. No idea what's up with that.

What's New in Version 15-11-2020

Released 11 hours ago

v 15-11-2020

added meta.ini, so mod manager wont try to link MME to random nexus mod, probably

no, the issue isn't in the ini file but the ID the mod is being given. nexus sees "ModID=2020" and links it.

best solution would be to not add an ID at all in the scripts, wherever the ID's are, or use a different method of ID identification than the date. i don't know where MOD ID's are stored that nexus recognizes them on install, but the ini file didn't work :(

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

no, the issue isn't in the ini file but the ID the mod is being given. nexus sees "ModID=2020" and links it.

best solution would be to not add an ID at all in the scripts, wherever the ID's are, or use a different method of ID identification than the date. i don't know where MOD ID's are stored that nexus recognizes them on install, but the ini file didn't work :(

He's not adding an id in the fomod, the issue is MO2 is interpreting the file name format as nexus's file download format, and determining the version that way.

Example, given this: The Kids Are Alright - The Final Cut SE-9175-5-0-1573137283.7z

the order is mod id, major version, minor version.

With this: Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-2020-11-15.7z

It reads it as mod id 2020 and version 15.0-11-2020

Forcing the mod id in info.xml bypasses the autodetect mod id from the file name that MO2 is doing.

Alternatively, you could also just rename the zip so it doesn't have the  date. There's more than one way to fix this. Renaming it to Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-20201115.7z also doesn't link it to a nexus mod. That might be even simpler for everyone.

Hello, could someone tell me how to make the breast inflation work with CBBE 3BBB Advanced? I've tried everything and can't get it to work. I have Inflation framework, I have put some confifurations that I have seen in the comments and it still does not work, I do not know if it is the type of body or what, because so far the only thing that works is the belly, but not the breast ? 

19 minutes ago, Gaussz said:

Hello, could someone tell me how to make the breast inflation work with CBBE 3BBB Advanced? I've tried everything and can't get it to work. I have Inflation framework, I have put some confifurations that I have seen in the comments and it still does not work, I do not know if it is the type of body or what, because so far the only thing that works is the belly, but not the breast ? 

I picked up the file here a while back, seems  to do the job:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/133779-cbbe-3bbb-advanced/?do=findComment&comment=2820451

Did you select the new configuration in slif, and did you try changing  it to morph modus?

image.thumb.png.510c3d525012ae0f00191fc6d8882d4a.png

The other thing that I recall needed to be done was to go to the Bodymorphs section and change breast, butt, and belly all to 0 for nioverride, then switch to percentages and change them all to 100%.

Nioverride -

image.thumb.png.75a94dcbee392182085bab19390758a7.png

Percentages -

image.thumb.png.893d4e7ee33a726156a97b343f8a029b.png

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

Recogí el archivo aquí hace un tiempo, parece hacer el trabajo:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/133779-cbbe-3bbb-advanced/?do=findComment&comment=2820451

¿Seleccionó la nueva configuración en slif e intentó cambiarla al modo morph?

image.thumb.png.510c3d525012ae0f00191fc6d8882d4a.png

La otra cosa que recuerdo que se necesitaba hacer era ir a la sección Bodymorphs y cambiar el pecho, el trasero y el vientre a 0 para nioverride, luego cambiar a porcentajes y cambiarlos todos al 100%.

Nioverride -

image.thumb.png.75a94dcbee392182085bab19390758a7.png

Porcentajes -

image.thumb.png.893d4e7ee33a726156a97b343f8a029b.png

I will try, thank you

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

He's not adding an id in the fomod, the issue is MO2 is interpreting the file name format as nexus's file download format, and determining the version that way.

Example, given this: The Kids Are Alright - The Final Cut SE-9175-5-0-1573137283.7z

the order is mod id, major version, minor version.

With this: Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-2020-11-15.7z

It reads it as mod id 2020 and version 15.0-11-2020

Forcing the mod id in info.xml bypasses the autodetect mod id from the file name that MO2 is doing.

Alternatively, you could also just rename the zip so it doesn't have the  date. There's more than one way to fix this. Renaming it to Milk-Mod-Economy-Scripts-20201115.7z also doesn't link it to a nexus mod. That might be even simpler for everyone.

11 hours ago, zarantha said:

@Ed86 It's the file \FOMOD\info.xml if you extract the archive manually. It's only used during install. Meta.ini is generated by MO2 from the info.

This is what I updated to fix it:

info.xml 11.29 kB · 0 downloads

14 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

well i use mo1 and i have no problem with ids, included meta file works fine

i guess i can add  

<Id>0</Id>

i see 0 difference with it

Does anyone have the version before the 10-29 release? I foolishly updated to that and the following two releases while adding mods to my load for a new run thinking there would be no issues and ended up spending the last 3 days straight troubleshooting for it. All of these versions CTD at main menu, which makes me suspect none of them are actually for Special Edition.

@Ed86 could you double check to make sure these are for SE, or provide a Script fomod dated before 10-29? I have tested everything else and MME is the only thing causing this CTD and it worked before that version update. Removing MME resolves the CTD.

17 minutes ago, DJShamrock said:

Does anyone have the version before the 10-29 release? I foolishly updated to that and the following two releases while adding mods to my load for a new run thinking there would be no issues and ended up spending the last 3 days straight troubleshooting for it. All of these versions CTD at main menu, which makes me suspect none of them are actually for Special Edition.

@Ed86 could you double check to make sure these are for SE, or provide a Script fomod dated before 10-29? I have tested everything else and MME is the only thing causing this CTD and it worked before that version update. Removing MME resolves the CTD.

Game launches just fine with the 11-16 script fomod for me. Maybe some conflict between those new mods and MME.

7 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Game launches just fine with the 11-16 script fomod for me. Maybe some conflict between those new mods and MME.

I don't have any of them anymore, I removed them all trying to troubleshoot this issue. Were there any changes to the master requirements as of the 10-29 version? Given this is a CTD on Main Menu it has to be either a missing master or wrong skyrim version issue, mod conflicts don't cause this.

18 minutes ago, DJShamrock said:

I don't have any of them anymore, I removed them all trying to troubleshoot this issue. Were there any changes to the master requirements as of the 10-29 version? Given this is a CTD on Main Menu it has to be either a missing master or wrong skyrim version issue, mod conflicts don't cause this.

All he did is edit the fomod itself trying to fix an annoying MO2 installer issue. The only script change I see is the installer now has an option for compatibility with Fertility Mod 3.x as well as 2.x. There are no changes to the esps themselves, so no changes to the masters. Maybe try redownloading? Did you make sure to grab the SE version? LE BSAs will also cause a CTD when skyrim is launching. Usually before getting to the main menu, but still worth checking.

Latest version:

image.png.fea2a4876df7b02d8047a0c1d505b046.png

10-29 version:

image.png.5708b42085cabf56ee68bf387e8e8de4.png

1 minute ago, zarantha said:

All he did is edit the fomod itself trying to fix an annoying MO2 installer issue. The only script change I see is the installer now has an option for compatibility with Fertility Mod 3.x as well as 2.x. There are no changes to the esps themselves, so no changes to the masters. Maybe try redownloading?

Latest version:

image.png.fea2a4876df7b02d8047a0c1d505b046.png

10-29 version:

image.png.5708b42085cabf56ee68bf387e8e8de4.png

This would be vs the version prior to 10-29. I'm wanting to see what might have changed there. For the life of me I can't figure out what would have changed from that version to 10/29