22 minutes ago, Sampon said:

1:  Supported mods:

2: my answer

3: it seems... you don't understand or can't follow the topic...

image.jpeg.2ecd643dfec838938a3037d12e19a885.jpeg

Looking at that, it appears MF Radiant Prostitution requires SLSO.

The way you posted, it looked like you were saying SLSO requires Radiant prostitution.

So here is a clever idea. Be clear in what you are syaing to start with rather than tell people they don't understand...

Edited by ebbluminous
4 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Looking at that, it appears MF Radiant Prostitution requires SLSO.

The way you posted, it looked like you were saying SLSO requires Radiant prostitution.

So here is a clever idea. Be clear in what you are syaing to start with rather than tell people they don't understand...

wowowowow did you just assume people can have clever ideas?

I don't know if it's this mod that causes the issue, or SL Cum Overlays Extended, so I posted in both threads.

My understanding is that the cum texture overlays should be applied after an orgasm. Yet for some reason that does not happen for me. Instead the texture gets applied immediately at the start of the animation, only once per animation and no number of orgasms changes anything about it. Weird thing to also mention is, that the texture even appears at animations that should not cause any cum textures (solo masturbation).

Now again, this might not be the mod that causes the problem, and you're free to ignore this and scroll past.

However if anyone ever had the same experience or knows a fix for it, I'd really appreciate it. It's a small thing,

but it's driving me nuts expecially since I'm starting a new game and this is the only issue so far keeping me

from playing further, just in case I have to change mods and start new again...

14 hours ago, Marajade said:

I have a questions: New to the mod. How do you actually play the minigame? What are you supposed to do to get the enjoyment level of your character to rise?

you press lmb/rmb to increase/decrease enjoyment. can you win it? well ... probably if you have vibration mod (dont remember its name) and wireless vibrator

press shift + lmb

or you can change focus in mcm to self so everyone will raise own enjoyment

Is there a way to make this mod work in such a way that I can have animation stages advance automatically while also having it automatically go back a few stages and/or change animations if orgasm is not reached at the end? The way that SLSO functions in my game currently causes it to not change animation stages unless I press space... even if a character orgasms, the animation does not end (this behavior is with auto-advance stages off in SexLab). If I turn auto-advance stages on, then the stages will advance, but will just keep going to completion unless I manually go back a stage. If I dont, then the scene will typically end without any orgasms from anyone. I've tried turning on 'require consensual orgasm' on, but that setting doesn't seem to work. I've also ensured that nothing is overwriting SLSO in MO2.

TLDR: Is there a way to have SexLab and SLSO automatically handle stage and/or animation changes while also respecting the aggressive/consensual orgasm rules that I have set so the animations don't end unless those rules are met? I only want to play the mini game... I don't want to handle anything else manually.

Edited by Connector196
4 hours ago, Sampon said:

What you do not understand, someone else can understand!

Your question did make no sense in the first place.

The way you phrased it meant that SLSO requires MF_RadiantProstitution_SE, which it doesn't, or by context one could assume you meant to question why Ed does not list all mods that depend on their mod which is a ludicrous assumption.

4 hours ago, Connector196 said:

Is there a way to make this mod work in such a way that I can have animation stages advance automatically while also having it automatically go back a few stages and/or change animations if orgasm is not reached at the end? The way that SLSO functions in my game currently causes it to not change animation stages unless I press space... even if a character orgasms,

SexLab itself has a function to automatically advance stages, and SLSO has a feature to backtrack 1-2 stages instead of advancing to the orgasm stage if not all participants / aggressors are satisfied.

Edited by Someone92
3 hours ago, Someone92 said:

SexLab itself has a function to automatically advance stages, and SLSO has a feature to backtrack 1-2 stages instead of advancing to the orgasm stage if not all participants / aggressors are satisfied.

I've tried turning on 'Auto-Advance Stages' in SexLab to automate the stage progression, but SLSO doesn't seem to do any sort of backtracking at all. The scenes behave like normal SexLab and just advance until completion while completing ignoring SLSO. I have aggressive and consensual scenes set to require at least one orgasm in SLSO, but the scenes end even though that requirement is not met.

want to use this mod as I find it helps make interactions more interesting, but I'm having a really frustrating time setting it up to work in the manner I described in my previous post.

I   am starting a new playthrough and was think about using SLSO . However in the past i got it working just fine with the sexlab shrines mod  except for one problem.

Everything would work fine unless your pc had sex with a npc with arousal at 100 percent . If this happened then It would cause problems and it was impossible to have 

an orgasm with breaks alot of things.Has anyone else had this problem? Is it a thing of the past and/or there is a fix?

Also I am using game version 1.5.97 is this ok ?

Edited by liniul
On 9/4/2023 at 4:41 PM, Someone92 said:

Make sure you use the most recent version of SexLab, the most recent version of SLSO, and no other mods that overwrite SexLab or SLSO scripts, and see if it works.

I've ensured that I'm using the latest versions of SexLab and SLSO with nothing overwriting them. The stage backtracking still works with aggressive sex (Defeat and stuff), but consensual sex still does not go back stages. The animation still just advances until it ends...

I've asked other people in various places about my issue, and they seemed to be having the same problem as well. No matter what I do, I can't get the "require consensual orgasms" setting to work.

Edited by Connector196

I have the "orgasm bar full, won't spit" problem, you know, the one where, despite having the orgasm bar full, the NPC doesn't cum. Arousal at 100, enjoyment at 200%, the bar is at maximum, it blinks but don't discharge.

I check the papyrus log and I found that:

SEXLAB - Thread[0] ActorAlias[Black Tom/1]  - Black Tom Orgasm blocked, male pos 0, conditions not met, no HasTag(Anal,Fisting)

Is this because is missing a tag on the animations? 

12 hours ago, furel said:

I have the "orgasm bar full, won't spit" problem, you know, the one where, despite having the orgasm bar full, the NPC doesn't cum. Arousal at 100, enjoyment at 200%, the bar is at maximum, it blinks but don't discharge.

I check the papyrus log and I found that:

SEXLAB - Thread[0] ActorAlias[Black Tom/1]  - Black Tom Orgasm blocked, male pos 0, conditions not met, no HasTag(Anal,Fisting)

Is this because is missing a tag on the animations? 

yes

11 hours ago, Ed86 said:

yes

By the description in MCM from the option "Male orgasm conditions" orgasm is blocked because the Male character is in position 0, where is seems it should be the female.

I made tests and disabling "Male orgasm conditions" solves the problem. But I have to disable also the others "female/futa orgasm conditions" because this reverse slot placement causes the same problem with other animations.

I'm using SLp+ (with the patch) that's the root of the problem?

42 minutes ago, furel said:

By the description in MCM from the option "Male orgasm conditions" orgasm is blocked because the Male character is in position 0, where is seems it should be the female.

I made tests and disabling "Male orgasm conditions" solves the problem. But I have to disable also the others "female/futa orgasm conditions" because this reverse slot placement causes the same problem with other animations.

I'm using SLp+ (with the patch) that's the root of the problem?

Have you tried with this latest patch (and to read the post)?:

13 hours ago, y_sengaku said:

Have you tried with this latest patch (and to read the post)?:

No, I didn't.

Is hard to know there a patch if isn't listed anywhere, and even I don't realized I had a problem until now and where comes from.

Thank you.

Is anyone else unable to get the "Require consensual orgasm" setting to work? The setting works fine for aggressive scenes, but any consensual scenes will end regardless of orgasm or not. 

I think this bug has been around for a long time. I remember having it last time I played Skyrim.