6 hours ago, Jyratx said:

And I'm guessing the author was unable/unwilling to convert it, and even if the author did, it would be a cross-mod compatibility nightmare, especially for some of the script and dependency heavy SexLab mods. Disappointment. That would be cool, to be able to go faster or slower when getting it on. But what can you do :confused:?

you can learn C++, and start porting

14 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

you can learn C++, and start porting

Well, you see, I would do that, but as our dude @PippinTom said, it's too clever/twisted a piece of code for anyone but the mod author to understand, and I would assume he's repeating what other modders have said about it. And if those other aforementioned modders find it practically impossible to port it, what chance have I? Hell, I'm currently trying to give the Bijin Family mods the UBE anus and failing miserably at it... but I'll succeed. Eventually. 

7 hours ago, PippinTom said:

Supposedly this still works, on LE. AFAIK no one managed to "port" it to SE because it's too clever/twisted piece of code to grasp by anyone but the author.

But what do I know, I may be completely wrong about that.

17 minutes ago, Jyratx said:

Well, you see, I would do that, but as our dude @PippinTom said, it's too clever/twisted a piece of code for anyone but the mod author to understand, and I would assume he's repeating what other modders have said about it. And if those other aforementioned modders find it practically impossible to port it, what chance have I? Hell, I'm currently trying to give the Bijin Family mods the UBE anus and failing miserably at it... but I'll succeed. Eventually. 

It's been reported before that when SE was made by Betheseda, a function was not ported from LE to SE that the animation speed is dependent on.

Thus it was not possible to port that function across. Unless you re-write that missing functionality back in...

6 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

It's been reported before that when SE was made by Betheseda, a function was not ported from LE to SE that the animation speed is dependent on.

Thus it was not possible to port that function across. Unless you re-write that missing functionality back in...

Thanks for clarifying. And even if that function was rewritten to work with SE and thus the anim speed mod, the question still remains as to how both would affect other mods. Being able to screw faster or slower than current SL anim mods would allow would indeed be fun, but not at the expense of game-breaking problems.

4 minutes ago, Jyratx said:

Thanks for clarifying. And even if that function was rewritten to work with SE and thus the anim speed mod, the question still remains as to how both would affect other mods. Being able to screw faster or slower than current SL anim mods would allow would indeed be fun, but not at the expense of game-breaking problems.

It would be fun, but in this case Toddy is the man to shout at :D

On 8/20/2023 at 1:48 AM, jaybunny said:

It might be the menu option (don't remember exactly what it was) but it was about having a lower sperm count if someone cums again within x amount of time

It was in the FM menu

It wasnt that i think, since I always tried with some NPC once and not multiple times in a row. So that is realy unlikely i believe.

There is an orgasm condition check in sslActorAlias (line 970):

CanOrgasm = Animation.GetCumID(i, Stage) > 0 || Animation.GetCum(i) > 0

which prevents actors from orgasming in a lot of animations I have (they are pretty standard ones: leito, anubs, etc.) when they reach 100%+ enjoyment. Removing the "CanOrgasm" check solves the problem. I guess it's an issue with animations (authors don't care about CumID flag?), but I think there should be an option to ignore this check completely OR always make it pass at later stages (so actors don't orgasm at stage 1-2 or 1-3). Besides, there is also SLSO_DoOrgasm_Conditions() function that checks animation tags, so I think removing "CanOrgasm" check (or making it a bit smarter by allowing to orgasm at later stages unlesss CumID explicitly specified) will be almost unnoticeable.

2 hours ago, Vigor said:

There is an orgasm condition check in sslActorAlias (line 970):

CanOrgasm = Animation.GetCumID(i, Stage) > 0 || Animation.GetCum(i) > 0

which prevents actors from orgasming in a lot of animations I have (they are pretty standard ones: leito, anubs, etc.) when they reach 100%+ enjoyment. Removing the "CanOrgasm" check solves the problem. I guess it's an issue with animations (authors don't care about CumID flag?), but I think there should be an option to ignore this check completely OR always make it pass at later stages (so actors don't orgasm at stage 1-2 or 1-3). Besides, there is also SLSO_DoOrgasm_Conditions() function that checks animation tags, so I think removing "CanOrgasm" check (or making it a bit smarter by allowing to orgasm at later stages unlesss CumID explicitly specified) will be almost unnoticeable.

this ;/ /; block is commented out, so you have mod that overwrites slso scripts

18 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

this ;/ /; block is commented out, so you have mod that overwrites slso scripts

I just downloaded "SexLab-Separate-Orgasm 2023-01-16.7z" (using SE version), and from line 966 to 976 it's not commented out (sslActorAlias.psc file). But I'm also using mods that overwrite SLSO and they just copy those lines without commenting them out too :confused:

37 minutes ago, Vigor said:

and from line 966 to 976 it's not commented out (sslActorAlias.psc file)

In mentioned version of SLSO - commented block starts at line 963 and ends at 996. So... maybe you are just not aware of block comment being available in papyrus, beside line one?

7 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

In mentioned version of SLSO - commented block starts at line 963 and ends at 996. So... maybe you are just not aware of block comment being available in papyrus, beside line one?

Ye, I totally missed it sorry, and my notepad++ doesn't highlight it correctly. Now I need to post it in another 2 topics, because other mod authors either missed it too or ignored it :D

Hi,
I compacted slso.esp into esl.
Now with my esl version the slso mcm can no longer find the voice pack, i have the message at the top left corner of the add pack but nothing in the mcm.
With the esp version it works well.
I think the problem comes from the SLSO_MCM.pex file on lines 31 and 32 it looks for Getformfrom 0x535D and it became 0x0800 by compacting it in esl.
I tried to compile the script but without success.
Would anyone be nice enough to recompile the script for me with this new value?
I've played over 100 hours on my save game and i don't want to start all over again just for that )=
I didn't need the slso voice packs before but i would like to try the asl slso sound effects pack :)
I leave the source file with the correct value for slso esl version.

SLSO_MCM.psc

Hey guys not having any real problem with this mod, sexlab, or SL seperate orgasm adventures. But I do have a question (probably a nooby one) if anyone can help me. So my male PC sometimes (depending on his skill/arousal and the NPC's skill won't orgasm by the end of the animation. Isn't there a way to have the animation only end once the male actors orgasm? Do I have to turn off certain settings in sexlab like auto advance stages or something? I see that there's a option to have animations always end in orgasms but that's not really what I want. To reiterate is it possible to have the animation continue until orgasm? Thanks for any help, sorry if this is a dumb question

1 hour ago, ziggyxaki said:

Hey guys not having any real problem with this mod, sexlab, or SL seperate orgasm adventures. But I do have a question (probably a nooby one) if anyone can help me. So my male PC sometimes (depending on his skill/arousal and the NPC's skill won't orgasm by the end of the animation. Isn't there a way to have the animation only end once the male actors orgasm? Do I have to turn off certain settings in sexlab like auto advance stages or something? I see that there's a option to have animations always end in orgasms but that's not really what I want. To reiterate is it possible to have the animation continue until orgasm? Thanks for any help, sorry if this is a dumb question

no, mod was mado so your male wont ever have orgasm again

6 hours ago, ziggyxaki said:

Really? I don't get it there's even an option that says "Advance scene when male Orgasmed" Under general configuration for SL separate orgasms. It doesn't seem to work as intended though.

no

yes, you can turn off sl auto advance to get male orgasmend