The mod stopped showing the partner's orgasm widget. Initially, all the widgets, including the character’s, disappeared, then I turned off the mod, cleared the save and installed the mod from the beginning, the widgets still did not appear, but by pressing the hotkey, the character’s orgasm widget appeared during scenes. However, the partner widget remained disabled. How to fix it?

Edited by Empty3301
Solved

Thanks for the great work on SLSO,

I tumbled on the SL P+ Vs SLSO problems recently and I think it would be great to host the compatibility patches on SLSO main download page, after all, that s why the patches were created and published.
It could save many hours to a lot of people in the future.

8 hours ago, garm0 said:

Thanks for the great work on SLSO,

I tumbled on the SL P+ Vs SLSO problems recently and I think it would be great to host the compatibility patches on SLSO main download page, after all, that s why the patches were created and published.
It could save many hours to a lot of people in the future.

its not great at all, its quite opposite

people who dont read mod description with patch links do not deserve their time being saved

Am I retarded? I just don't think I can get it to work properly.

All I want SLSO to do is have the aggressor orgasm and completely end the animation afterwards (while preferably advancing stages while building Enjoyment doing so)

Is there any settings guide that would allow me to read myself into it properly? The short descriptions in the MCM are mildly confusing.

EDIT: it doesn't auto advance stages and it doesn't end the animation entirely whatsoever

For some reason it stays in 1st stage of the animation until the aggressor orgasms and afterwards it switches stages rapidly (1 or 2 seconds per stage) until last stage and stays in that forever (even orgasming multiple times did not end the animation)

EDIT2: Or am I supposed to use SL debug functions (Space for example to change animation stage) to be able to make this mod work properly? That's the only way I was able to stop an animation so far.

Edited by Dajovve

So I have a question is this only supposed to work with my character and not with my followers when they're having sex with someone that well isnt me it just acts like the mod isnt there but for my pc it works just fine but even with npc game checked off it still dosnt work for my followers 

34 minutes ago, lol5678 said:

So I have a question is this only supposed to work with my character and not with my followers when they're having sex with someone that well isnt me it just acts like the mod isnt there but for my pc it works just fine but even with npc game checked off it still dosnt work for my followers 

it works with everyone

only player gets widgets

10 hours ago, lol5678 said:

Is there something I'm doing wrong then because Lydia goes through the animations then is just done like it wasn't installed I'm using SL Defeat to trigger scenes 

SL Defeat that might be your problem

does this mod allow or disallow the player to orgasm from devious device plugs/vibrators? i think something in my load order is preventing those devices from triggering orgasms, not sure what though

Edited by akockl2
3 hours ago, akockl2 said:

does this mod allow or disallow the player to orgasm from devious device plugs/vibrators? i think something in my load order is preventing those devices from triggering orgasms, not sure what though

One of the sexlab aroused mods had that problem. aroused modular i think. It was not SLSO.

I don't quite understand if the order of the mods is set correctly.
I use Sexlab Aroused NG.
In the description it was written that Sexlab Aroused NG should be lower than this mod. This is right? Or does it need to be higher?
After orgasm, the percentage of enjoyment drops to zero. Is this how it should be?

On 1/1/2024 at 8:51 PM, zarantha said:

One of the sexlab aroused mods had that problem. aroused modular i think. It was not SLSO.

thanks for the tip, i'm using SL Aroused NG so maybe it's that? i'll ask in its thread :)

Edited by akockl2