47 minutes ago, A Little Kitten said:

Hi.

Is there a way to make SLSO compatible with sexlab survival's cum addiction?

slso blocks satation from sex

It works fine for me, so it must be some wrong settings on your side (not exactly sure what you mean actually, but maybe you need to set male refractory period in SLS to 0, otherwise only one SLSO orgasm can "satiate" the PC, which is most likely not enough).

1 hour ago, Vigor said:

It works fine for me, so it must be some wrong settings on your side (not exactly sure what you mean actually, but maybe you need to set male refractory period in SLS to 0, otherwise only one SLSO orgasm can "satiate" the PC, which is most likely not enough).

Seriously?! it works for other people?! im waiting like two years for a bug fix!

Please tell me how do i make it work.

What is "male refractory period"? if it is cum replenishment, i tried setting it to 0 and oral sex till has no effect. Also i tried setting the satiation value from 1 to 10 (max).

The problem is that oral sex does not satiate cum hunger, does not change the addiction, and does not apply the "cum breath". Only cumtainers, like the "cum cocktail" do that.

So i thought i have to either remove slso (mid playthrough) or use a cum cocktail during sex scene to pretend like it works.

are there any settings or other mods that i need to make it work with slso?

14 minutes ago, A Little Kitten said:

Seriously?! it works for other people?! im waiting like two years for a bug fix!

Please tell me how do i make it work.

What is "male refractory period"? if it is cum replenishment, i tried setting it to 0 and oral sex till has no effect. Also i tried setting the satiation value from 1 to 10 (max).

The problem is that oral sex does not satiate cum hunger, does not change the addiction, and does not apply the "cum breath". Only cumtainers, like the "cum cocktail" do that.

So i thought i have to either remove slso (mid playthrough) or use a cum cocktail during sex scene to pretend like it works.

are there any settings or other mods that i need to make it work with slso?

I've been using SLSO + SLS since forever and everything you mentioned works fine, so it must be some combination of addons/settings, but I can't think of any obvious problem... 
I'm on SE, and my mod versions are:
- Sexlab Survival 0.685 BETA (14-Mar-2022) SE (no idea if it's deleted from the forums or not)
- Latest version of SLSO + Sexlab Utility Plus, but I don't think it affects anything.
And I'm not going to ask silly questions like "do you have separate orgasms enabled in Sexlab", etc. :D
Maybe you can find more help in SLS forum, because your issue is definitely not related to SLSO.

Read description so I'm sorry if I've missed an obvious problem, but I seem to be unable to make a character orgasm at all via masturbation.

Using:
Utility Plus
Aroused NG

Cumshot

Not sure, it seems to work in sex but not masturbation. I have tried trouble shooting a few things but at this point descriptions I'm missing the obvious or something odd is going on? Not dire, just looking for possible suggestions.

On 1/6/2024 at 10:49 PM, Vigor said:

I've been using SLSO + SLS since forever and everything you mentioned works fine, so it must be some combination of addons/settings, but I can't think of any obvious problem... 
I'm on SE, and my mod versions are:
- Sexlab Survival 0.685 BETA (14-Mar-2022) SE (no idea if it's deleted from the forums or not)
- Latest version of SLSO + Sexlab Utility Plus, but I don't think it affects anything.
And I'm not going to ask silly questions like "do you have separate orgasms enabled in Sexlab", etc. :D
Maybe you can find more help in SLS forum, because your issue is definitely not related to SLSO.

I've skaed there a few times, nobody ever answered, as if it was jsut normal.

thanks anyway though

On 1/8/2024 at 8:48 PM, MEyahMegusta said:

Read description so I'm sorry if I've missed an obvious problem, but I seem to be unable to make a character orgasm at all via masturbation.

Using:
Utility Plus
Aroused NG

Cumshot

Not sure, it seems to work in sex but not masturbation. I have tried trouble shooting a few things but at this point descriptions I'm missing the obvious or something odd is going on? Not dire, just looking for possible suggestions.

Try updating Utility Plus to the latest version. Previously it contained old SLSO code that prevented orgasms if animations weren't properly tagged by authors.

7 minutes ago, A Little Kitten said:

I've skaed there a few times, nobody ever answered, as if it was jsut normal.

thanks anyway though

I have only 2 ideas left then:
1) install nothing but SL Survival and SLSO to make sure no other mods break stuff
2) now that I read that you mentioned specifically oral animations, make sure your character opens mouth during them. Some animations keep it closed, some mods can change facial expressions to closed mouth. And also update Utility Plus to the latest version and make sure nothing overwrites its files. As the last resort, SL Survival has a menu (default key G) where you can open/close mouth manually.

1 hour ago, Vigor said:

Try updating Utility Plus to the latest version. Previously it contained old SLSO code that prevented orgasms if animations weren't properly tagged by authors.

I have only 2 ideas left then:
1) install nothing but SL Survival and SLSO to make sure no other mods break stuff
2) now that I read that you mentioned specifically oral animations, make sure your character opens mouth during them. Some animations keep it closed, some mods can change facial expressions to closed mouth. And also update Utility Plus to the latest version and make sure nothing overwrites its files. As the last resort, SL Survival has a menu (default key G) where you can open/close mouth manually.

ehm.. ok i try pressing g next time. thanks

Hey gents! So I installed this mod and both E meters don't decrease. I'm using framework 166 as that's the latest one. If this compatible with the latest framework and how does this work? Do I just click M1 or hold it? I've been trying and nothing seems to work. Any advice would be nice. Thanks!

Hi, I have a problem with the widgets: they don't appear even when I use the commands. I use "A Matter of time" (A Matter of Time - A HUD clock widget at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)) and trueHUD (TrueHUD - HUD Additions at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)) and I would like to know if it's a problem linked to any of these mods.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I probably tested it wrong since they appeared and all is well now

Edited by SignoreSupremo
  • 3 weeks later...

Quick nooby question here: Since the newest Skyrim patch and subsequent sexlab update to 1.66b - what the hell do I pick here?

grafik.png.72ee2b57107cda3dee4e1413e23449de.png

When I pick the AE-option, Vortex asks me if I want to overwrite the following sexlab-files:

grafik.png.8d81107d988ba06d6b683eb30c20228c.png

I have no idea whether that'd have happened anyway, or if it's because of the newest Sexlab-version. Please advise.

Edited by Cornoholio
added more info
On 1/15/2024 at 10:48 PM, Joosh2021 said:

So there is no way to get this mod to work with SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66?

Requirements:
exactly Sex Animation Framework v1.63 SE / 1.65 AE

Just gonna have to wait for a patch.

Edited by Quoozey
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 1:02 AM, Quoozey said:

Just gonna have to wait for a patch.

i'm having this problem also, tried to load a save game and it says that SLSO is unavailable (i turned it off because it can't work with SL v1.66) and my game proceeds to crash upon loading. is my game crashing purely cause theres no SLSO or is there another problem beyond it?

On 1/8/2024 at 5:48 PM, MEyahMegusta said:

Using:
Utility Plus
Aroused NG

Cumshot

On 1/9/2024 at 8:19 PM, Vigor said:

did you ever find a fix for this @MEyahMegusta? i have the same problem, no one in my game can orgasm from masturbation, and i'm using the exact same mods as you too

edit: updating Utility Plus fixed the bug for me

Edited by akockl2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2024 at 2:17 PM, ravensm785 said:

You got the source files still? would like to check it out. also, have you tried these files with 1.6.1170?

My source file folder is large (and now messy because i didn't know what i was doing)  I did not compile 1170 as creation kit was only at 1130 at the time of my post.

• 3 weeks later...

I love this mod. But I'm having a big problem which nobody else seems to be having so I thought I'd try here for some support/advice. When SLSO is installed, everything works fine except I have an issue where as soon as Sex starts with any female character, the head texture changes and a head and body mismatch results and persists even after the sex has stopped. I know that it has something to do with SLSO because as soon as I deactivate SLSO i can have normal boring non-interactive SexLab sex and no mismatch of textures happens. I know this sounds really strange, and I didn't want it to be this mod as I truly love it. I am on Skyrim SE and using Sexlab 1.63. I have tried moving SLSO higher and lower in my load order but this doesn't fix the problem. 

I use CBBB and BnP skin with RSV textures, just as a reference. But like I said, the issue I'm experiencing only occurs when SLSO is active. if anyone has any ideas for me. I know it's something on my end as I haven't seen anybody else mention this problem before. I'm only intermediate with my modding experience but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. 

3 hours ago, Deepsoul26 said:

I love this mod. But I'm having a big problem which nobody else seems to be having so I thought I'd try here for some support/advice. When SLSO is installed, everything works fine except I have an issue where as soon as Sex starts with any female character, the head texture changes and a head and body mismatch results and persists even after the sex has stopped. I know that it has something to do with SLSO because as soon as I deactivate SLSO i can have normal boring non-interactive SexLab sex and no mismatch of textures happens. I know this sounds really strange, and I didn't want it to be this mod as I truly love it. I am on Skyrim SE and using Sexlab 1.63. I have tried moving SLSO higher and lower in my load order but this doesn't fix the problem. 

I use CBBB and BnP skin with RSV textures, just as a reference. But like I said, the issue I'm experiencing only occurs when SLSO is active. if anyone has any ideas for me. I know it's something on my end as I haven't seen anybody else mention this problem before. I'm only intermediate with my modding experience but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. 

slso doesnt touch textures, so youre mostlikely on your own