7 hours ago, girmrad said:

I would like to create a magical effect that raises an actor's enjoyment via script. What's the best function to do so? I'm having difficulty parsing the source code in terms of exactly how the final enjoyment is calculated. Mostly, I don't see where CalcEnjoyment is actually written.

Are there hard-coded differences in enjoyment calculations between female and male characters? If so, is there an easy way to disable or bypass those differences? Could I get a brief description of those differences?

sslActorAlias
function BonusEnjoyment(actor Ref = none, int fixedvalue = 0)
slso functions at the end of script

its calculated in 

int function CalculateFullEnjoyment()

i think only gender change is in where it checks gender modifiers
function SLSO_StartAnimating()

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:
sslActorAlias
function BonusEnjoyment(actor Ref = none, int fixedvalue = 0)
slso functions at the end of script

its calculated in 

int function CalculateFullEnjoyment()

i think only gender change is in where it checks gender modifiers
function SLSO_StartAnimating()

OK, thank you. I found the functions. For BonusEnjoyment(), can that be called any time before a scene starts or does it need to be called during a scene?

12 hours ago, girmrad said:

OK, thank you. I found the functions. For BonusEnjoyment(), can that be called any time before a scene starts or does it need to be called during a scene?

during

14 minutes ago, girmrad said:

OK. Is there any way to get an actor's current BonusEnjoyment? And it seems that BonusEnjoyment resets between scenes?

maybe

Thread.ActorAlias(Ref).BonusEnjoyment
SexLab.GetController(Thread_Id).ActorAlias(Ref).BonusEnjoyment

but im not sure

yes

Is it normal for the animations to stop when advancing through the different stages using the space bar? I also can't get the orgasm effect to occur even when both the pc and npc bars are full.

I have "separate orgasms" enabled in SexLab.

6 hours ago, Dweny said:

Is it normal for the animations to stop when advancing through the different stages using the space bar? I also can't get the orgasm effect to occur even when both the pc and npc bars are full.

I have "separate orgasms" enabled in SexLab.

no

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please help me with a few questions, I tried searching on the thread but didn't find anything about it.
How can I find what is the lewd level of my character?
And what does the enjoyment modifier option does (goes from 1 to 200)?
I also wanted to know if it's possible to remove the enjoyment decrease from going back one animation stage and keep only the enjoyment increase that happens with going forward one animation stage.

Trying to figure out why the first time a sex  act ever initiates the widgets both drop to 0 and never move again. The scene still plays out, but neither are considered to have had an orgasm. This is leading to multiple undesired effects. Is there a setting I'm missing, or some known sexlab incompatibilities that might be causing this? I'm specifically trying to use it with Wartime's Daughter, Sexlab Survival, Devious Framework and of course, their requirements. I'll be trial and error flailing at this for awhile, but if anyone has suggestions on what to look for that would help a ton. Either way, thanks for observing my post~

1 hour ago, KittenPen said:

Trying to figure out why the first time a sex  act ever initiates the widgets both drop to 0 and never move again. The scene still plays out, but neither are considered to have had an orgasm. This is leading to multiple undesired effects. Is there a setting I'm missing, or some known sexlab incompatibilities that might be causing this? I'm specifically trying to use it with Wartime's Daughter, Sexlab Survival, Devious Framework and of course, their requirements. I'll be trial and error flailing at this for awhile, but if anyone has suggestions on what to look for that would help a ton. Either way, thanks for observing my post~

instal mod correctly, dont overwrite slso scripts

Hi Ed! SexLab P+ Gist maintainer here. Would you be willing to join Scrab's Discord server to ensure compatibility of SLSO in future versions of P+? Scrab is starting to move a lot of stuff into it's back-end so the current approach most likely won't work with newer versions. Alternatively, @SlyApple could join and discuss how a patch could be made.

Does anyone use this mod with SLS? Just wondering if the cum spit/swallow pop-up occurs organically during scenes when the mouth is open, or you need to use the SLS open mouth function to get it to occur. And if it does work organically, what version of SLS and SL are you using? Thanks

On 6/30/2023 at 7:44 PM, Miss Corruption said:

Hi Ed! SexLab P+ Gist maintainer here. Would you be willing to join Scrab's Discord server to ensure compatibility of SLSO in future versions of P+? Scrab is starting to move a lot of stuff into it's back-end so the current approach most likely won't work with newer versions. Alternatively, @SlyApple could join and discuss how a patch could be made.

Hey sorry but I haven't touched Skyrim modding for quite a while, if the current approach won't work I'll see if there're other ways when the new version launch. Or if anyone else can chime in for a properly patched solution that'd be great too, because the old patch was just meant to be a stop-gap until P+ matures a bit more.

Hello there,

I'm kindly asking you people for some help figuring out why can't any of the characters during animations cannot orgasms. I followed instructions on the OP page (A: disable orgasm conditions A: enable orgasms/effects in sexlab), but still can't manage to make this mod works for some reason. When I first started a scene after installing the mod, both female MC and male NPC couldn't orgasm even if bars were full.

Also, and i dont know why, after de-checking some options in the MCM, now the widget for the NPC disappeared. 

I really need help here, i absolutely do not know what to do. Thanks in advance for those willing to enlight me.

Hey im having an issues wear everything else but the aggressor requires orgasms part of the mod isn't working. SO the animations end just like they usually do at the end of the animation between the PC and NPC unlike when it usually works where they keep having sex until the aggressor is satisfied.. Is anyone else having this issue? I've have the chances of the aggressor requiring more orgasms set to 100% but this feature just IS NOT WORKING. Please can anybody help? This has been an issue for me for weeks.

They've been talking about this mod for a long time...
But I do not understand what it does? Can anyone describe the capabilities of this mod?
Because I see quite a lot of running with patches and compatibility problems. The description says that someone can achieve orgasm faster, but that description is not enough. If anyone would be lazy, could someone please explain to me what the interest is in using this mod? And what gameplay elements does it add? 

Lets say an animation consists of 5 stages, the last stage is the orgasm stage. Normally every actor in an animation climaxes once you reach the orgasm stage.

SLSO changes it so that all actors have an independent arousal bar, and can climax independently from each other and the current stage.

It also adds features such as that an animation does not reach the orgasm stage and instead goes back 1 or 2 stages until both actors (or in a non-con animation the aggressor).

5 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Lets say an animation consists of 5 stages, the last stage is the orgasm stage. Normally every actor in an animation climaxes once you reach the orgasm stage.

SLSO changes it so that all actors have an independent arousal bar, and can climax independently from each other and the current stage.

It also adds features such as that an animation does not reach the orgasm stage and instead goes back 1 or 2 stages until both actors (or in a non-con animation the aggressor).

On my end, even if aggressor's bar is filled, orgasm does not trigger. Same for victim. Also it doesn't go back 1 or 2 stages like you said. What am I doing wrong ?

Do you use for instance auto pilot ?

Edited by Firch50