Hey, i've integrated some requested feature and other thing in a new file for anyone that might have an interest in it

As to not disapoint anyone after a bit of reading i warn you now that this is not à SL P+ compatible edit just so you know.

You can let me know over there if it work alright for you or any other suggestions.

Edited by Hakkey
On 9/20/2023 at 7:35 PM, Nohrin said:

Is anyone else unable to get the "Require consensual orgasm" setting to work? The setting works fine for aggressive scenes, but any consensual scenes will end regardless of orgasm or not. 

I think this bug has been around for a long time. I remember having it last time I played Skyrim.

It's not just you... I also posted about this issue a page or two back, and I (as well as others) still haven't found a way to make consensual orgasms work.

Edited by Connector196
On 9/22/2023 at 8:35 PM, Connector196 said:

It's not just you... I also posted about this issue a page or two back, and I (as well as others) still haven't found a way to make consensual orgasms work.

On 9/20/2023 at 4:35 PM, Nohrin said:

Is anyone else unable to get the "Require consensual orgasm" setting to work? The setting works fine for aggressive scenes, but any consensual scenes will end regardless of orgasm or not. 

I think this bug has been around for a long time. I remember having it last time I played Skyrim.

I'm struggling with this as well, what specific settings do you have checked to make non-consensual orgasms to work? I've tried many different combos and can't get it to work properly, the scene lasts forever or until I end it with the hotkey. 

Thanks.

20 hours ago, spartan40 said:

I'm struggling with this as well, what specific settings do you have checked to make non-consensual orgasms to work? I've tried many different combos and can't get it to work properly, the scene lasts forever or until I end it with the hotkey. 

Thanks.

This might be interesting for you and @Ed86

17 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Probably not as Thief seems to be designed to do its own thing. I did try it once with other LL mods. It did not end well :/

ouch lol. well, that's unfortunate. i guess i'll remove this mod when i get around to trying thief and then put it back in after i finish it :P

6 hours ago, sunadokei said:

does anyone know if this mod works with thief

This mod can be installed while playing Thief - it simply does not work during Thief scenes. I've just finished Thief and can't say had any problems cause by SLSO being there for any other, "regular" SL controlled scenes.

Edited by PippinTom
5 hours ago, PippinTom said:

This mod can be installed while playing Thief - it simply does not work during Thief scenes. I've just finished Thief and can't say had any problems cause by SLSO being there for any other, "regular" SL controlled scenes.

oh awesome! thanks so much for letting me know ❤️

argh. i'm trying to figure out where i got this:  "SexLab Separate Orgasm Fix (20230925).7z"

scripts folder with SLSO_PlayerAliasScript.pex and a source folder with only SLSO_PlayerAliasScript.psc 

can some kind individual link me to where i got this last week? totally forgot to edit MO2's info page for it

If anyone has Sexlab Grass Patch Downloaded, It may cause the separate orgasm to not work properly (like the whole Mod just wont work but the widgets would pop just wont work) although it may just be my settings but the only thing I disable in my mod list was the grass patch and it started to work again

1 hour ago, majorfreak said:

didn't see any references to SLSO there, mate. neither in the downloads nor in the description links

You've asked from where this fix came from, so I answered. If you still can't find it, it isn't actually my fault, (...) here is the direct link

Edited by PippinTom
  • 2 weeks later...

Been having the instant orgasm issue like others, seems that high arousal people just instantly bust no matter the settings. Which, in gameplay terms, means in every scene (bc thats when you have sex :^))

blushed with aroused compatibility is off

the modifier is on flat

sexlab diary is low xp

i do have apropos2 without a patch (bc it doesn't exist anymore) but don't think that would matter for this anyway?

are there any other SL mods that would cause any more issues? (i don't have 'erection mod', unless that means SOS)

thanks

21 minutes ago, Jyratx said:

Does it work though?

Supposedly this still works, on LE. AFAIK no one managed to "port" it to SE because it's too clever/twisted piece of code to grasp by anyone but the author.

But what do I know, I may be completely wrong about that.

32 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

Supposedly this still works, on LE. AFAIK no one managed to "port" it to SE because it's too clever/twisted piece of code to grasp by anyone but the author.

But what do I know, I may be completely wrong about that.

And I'm guessing the author was unable/unwilling to convert it, and even if the author did, it would be a cross-mod compatibility nightmare, especially for some of the script and dependency heavy SexLab mods. Disappointment. That would be cool, to be able to go faster or slower when getting it on. But what can you do :confused:?