19 hours ago, Ed86 said:

what is inorrect?

perversion is sexlab stat

orgasm loss modifier is sexlab aroused modifier for arousal reduction

nympho is based on sexlab stat

You said there is no way back from nymphomaniac, but according to tests I made it can be reversed. You just have to lose enough perversion to go down one level.

Edited by RoninDog
1 hour ago, RoninDog said:

You said there is no way back from nymphomaniac, but according to tests I made it can be reversed. You just have to lose enough perversion to go down one level.

i did not. Ofc you can reverse it, if you only have sex with spouse or use other mods to change stats

5 hours ago, Terra1211 said:

looked at it again and the FM+ Mod Menu ingame states that SLSO support active = true. But it doesnt add sperm or gives the "x came inside x" message to me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

21 hours ago, Majin Buu said:

Any way to change it between Sexlab and Sexlab Seperate Orgasms to prevent orgasm on anal animations? Or any mod that fufills that functtion for SSE?

edit scripts

Hey I have one issue with the mod. During aggressive animations/events everything works correctly with the setting "require agressor orgasm" - animation doesn' end and it goes back a stage when no one has cummed yet. However the same cannot be said about consensual animations. If I press space on the last stage the animation just ends, instead of changing stages. I have tried changing the settings multiple times and testing but the result is always the same.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2022 at 12:44 PM, loniceraa said:

I'm having an extraordinarily strange problem with recompiling the sslActorAlias script in SLSO (the AE version). I've done so in the past with no problems, but that was before I upgraded to AE.

Even with no changes, when I try to compile the script (with all necessary dependencies available), I get the following error log:

Reveal hidden contents
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "sslActorAlias"...
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2321,4): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2321,15): cannot compare a experience to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2325,5): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2325,16): cannot compare a experience to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2338,72): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2338,70): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2341,69): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2341,67): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2344,44): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2344,42): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2349,69): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2349,67): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2352,44): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2352,42): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2357,42): experience is not a variable
C:\Skyrim\SteamLibrary2\Steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc(2357,40): cannot add a float to a experience (cast missing or types unrelated)
No output generated for C:\Skyrim\MO2Mods\SLSO test\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on C:\Skyrim\MO2Mods\SLSO test\Scripts\Source\sslActorAlias.psc

Note that the SexLab version of the script compiles fine; it's just the SLSO version that has the issue. Here are the functions in question (first error occurs on the line "if experience == -2"):

Reveal hidden contents
;orgasm stuff
function Orgasm(float experience = 0.0)
	if experience == -2
		LastOrgasm = Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - 11)
		DoOrgasm(true)
	elseif ActorFullEnjoyment >= 90
		if experience == -1
			LastOrgasm = Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - 11)
		endIf
		if Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - LastOrgasm) > 10.0
			OrgasmEffect()
		endIf
	endIf
endFunction

function HoldOut(float experience = 0.0)
	if Position == 0
		if  IsFemale 
			if (Animation.HasTag("Vaginal" || Animation.HasTag("Fisting") || Animation.HasTag("69")))
				LastOrgasm = Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - 8 + OwnSkills[Stats.kVaginal] + experience)
				BonusEnjoyment(ActorRef, (- 1 - OwnSkills[Stats.kVaginal]) as int)
			elseif(Animation.HasTag("Anal") || Animation.HasTag("Fisting"))
				LastOrgasm = Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - 8 + OwnSkills[Stats.kAnal] + experience)
				BonusEnjoyment(ActorRef, (-1 - OwnSkills[Stats.kAnal]) as int)
			else
				LastOrgasm = Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - 8 + experience)
				BonusEnjoyment(ActorRef, -1)
			endIf
		elseif IsMale
			if (Animation.HasTag("Anal") || Animation.HasTag("Fisting"))
				LastOrgasm = Math.Abs(RealTime[0] - 8 + OwnSkills[Stats.kAnal] + experience)
				BonusEnjoyment(ActorRef, (-1 - OwnSkills[Stats.kAnal]) as int)
			else
			endIf
		endIf
	elseif Position == 1
	endIf
endFunction

Now, I did find a workaround: renaming the "experience" var (e.g. to "xexperience"). Doing so, the script compiles just fine. But, of course, that makes no sense; is it possible that between SE and AE, "experience" became a reserved variable in Papyrus? Is it some other quirk of my updated modlist? I notice someone else had the same problem too:

Since I found a way to compile the script, I guess nothing is really *broken* here, except my sanity. Any plausible idea what's going on here? Have I lost my marbles since I last modded Skyrim?

Omg, I had the same problem, but the explanation is so simple: 'experience' is declared as a 'float' variable, but it is compared to an 'int' value. Change the comparison to "if experience == -2.0", then it should compile.

Edit: No, you were right, 'experience' cannot be used as a variable name, dunno why (has Papyrus no scopes for names?). Renaming it is the only solution

Edited by nopse0

Big oof. It might be because for some reason I had two different versions checked the 2022 and 2023. Welp time to restart and test
____
Everything works; however, I'm having a hard time setting it up to where it doesn't take forever for the npc to cum. It's still a must have mod so even if I gotta force advance/end when one scene takes half a day and prob longer. The only problem with that is when I have to do it a lot, I don't get filled up and risk preg / deal with the cum etc

It doesn't seem to take them forever all the time so idk what's going on or the best way to set up the menus

Running
Newest arousal NG
fill her up
Survival
Fert Mode
spank that ass
those are the main ones that I think might effect it

Any tips? turning off the ai edging and the chance for lower xp to lower their bar doesn't seem to do anything either. I'd rather them be on because things like survival begging and just the chance in general for non aggressive scenes to not have the npc cum

Oh I should add it's mainly the humans/beast race that does it. The creatures seem to work just fine although they too can take a long while sometimes

(already had auto stage advance off )

Edited by jaybunny
On 7/22/2023 at 9:25 AM, Terra1211 said:

looked at it again and the FM+ Mod Menu ingame states that SLSO support active = true. But it doesnt add sperm or gives the "x came inside x" message to me.

It might be the menu option (don't remember exactly what it was) but it was about having a lower sperm count if someone cums again within x amount of time

It was in the FM menu

Edited by jaybunny
12 hours ago, jaybunny said:

Big oof. It might be because for some reason I had two different versions checked the 2022 and 2023. Welp time to restart and test
____
Everything works; however, I'm having a hard time setting it up to where it doesn't take forever for the npc to cum. It's still a must have mod so even if I gotta force advance/end when one scene takes half a day and prob longer. The only problem with that is when I have to do it a lot, I don't get filled up and risk preg / deal with the cum etc

It doesn't seem to take them forever all the time so idk what's going on or the best way to set up the menus

Running
Newest arousal NG
fill her up
Survival
Fert Mode
spank that ass
those are the main ones that I think might effect it

Any tips? turning off the ai edging and the chance for lower xp to lower their bar doesn't seem to do anything either. I'd rather them be on because things like survival begging and just the chance in general for non aggressive scenes to not have the npc cum

Oh I should add it's mainly the humans/beast race that does it. The creatures seem to work just fine although they too can take a long while sometimes

(already had auto stage advance off )

Yeah it still takes a long time even with the correct version. I have it set where min is 1 and max is 2 and even npc chance to want more orgasms to 0 but they still seem to want more orgasms even as agressive. Is the included patch for arousal not for the latest NG? it's still not matching up and I don't see an NG patch option in the mcm. There's sorta one in the ng mcm; however, the description makes it seem like it should be off. Whether it's on or off doesn't make a difference anyway.

Also the spank that ass stam/magic option is turned off as stated in survival's settings for it

For example this one scene started about 10am and now it's getting to be late evening and the guy has only cum once but been nearly there prob since 12pm or so and is still going when it's already 6pm

____
Saw somewhere that said se is .63 framework so going to try that along with updating the baka slal pack - never mind was chasing rabbit trails I had the correct versions for slso XC

where can I find the including patch for arousal ng or do I just check the redux version for the latest ng?

Sorry for all the bloat but just really trying to figure this out because this really is a must have mod XC

I'm also using the pplus+ mod and the merged patched

Edited by jaybunny
4 hours ago, jaybunny said:

Yeah it still takes a long time even with the correct version. I have it set where min is 1 and max is 2 and even npc chance to want more orgasms to 0 but they still seem to want more orgasms even as agressive. Is the included patch for arousal not for the latest NG? it's still not matching up and I don't see an NG patch option in the mcm. There's sorta one in the ng mcm; however, the description makes it seem like it should be off. Whether it's on or off doesn't make a difference anyway.

Also the spank that ass stam/magic option is turned off as stated in survival's settings for it

For example this one scene started about 10am and now it's getting to be late evening and the guy has only cum once but been nearly there prob since 12pm or so and is still going when it's already 6pm

____
Saw somewhere that said se is .63 framework so going to try that along with updating the baka slal pack - never mind was chasing rabbit trails I had the correct versions for slso XC

where can I find the including patch for arousal ng or do I just check the redux version for the latest ng?

Sorry for all the bloat but just really trying to figure this out because this really is a must have mod XC

I'm also using the pplus+ mod and the merged patched

included patch is for sla redux

6 hours ago, jaybunny said:

ah okay. welp time to switch back - don't mind it being an older version of arousal - just as long as things work as intended Thanks :D

Now off to do more experiments XD

SLANG is based on SLAX, which has SLSO support built in, and the author hasn't made changes to that part (as far as I'm aware, from comments in the SLANG thread). I've been using SLANG for some time now and had zero issues with SLSO!

3 hours ago, Scautura said:

SLANG is based on SLAX, which has SLSO support built in, and the author hasn't made changes to that part (as far as I'm aware, from comments in the SLANG thread). I've been using SLANG for some time now and had zero issues with SLSO!

Oh thanks so much!

On 8/16/2023 at 10:04 PM, Ed86 said:

why would it?

SL - Survival is not a part of slso

It does, SLSO and SLS in AE now work fine together.

Basically SLS was looking for a script to fire once an orgasm was achieved, it looks like with this patch it is now finding it. Before it was not and so you had to use the normal orgasms provided with Sexlab

My PC will not orgasm, idk what happend. She just randomly stoped. The orgasm bar goes up in the beginning, but after a sec it goes down and does not go back up. She is always horny, and used to get orgasm but does not do that anymore. I am using NEFARAM, if that helps.

bug.png

Edited by xXSylviaXx
More info
20 hours ago, xXSylviaXx said:

My PC will not orgasm, idk what happend. She just randomly stoped. The orgasm bar goes up in the beginning, but after a sec it goes down and does not go back up. She is always horny, and used to get orgasm but does not do that anymore. I am using NEFARAM, if that helps.

bug.png

You might have more luck asking for support in the Nefaram discord server, considering that whatever problem you are having is most likely due to something within Nefaram specifically.