Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

34 minutes ago, evilblade said:

that you suggested

I suggested full check - if you have chastity belt and gag then in theory you can't do oral. In your case you can do solicitation even in gag and it's cheat: you can do solicitation and earn money without sex because there no sex scenes what can select DD filter.

44 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Is there a list of usual suspects of what may be preventing triggers from happening?

Yes. DCL MCM-> Debug-> Active quest running - true.

If true DCL events is disabled. When quests are completed variable changes to false and events start working.

Chloe quest blocks events as example.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Yes. DCL MCM-> Debug-> Active quest running - true.

If true DCL events is disabled. When quests are completed variable changes to false and events start working.

Chloe quest blocks events as example.

Brilliant! Active quest definitely running! How to cancel quest once started? Tried using setstage on chloe quest to complete. that worked! tried for bound in skyrim and that did not end the quest.

48 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

bound in skyrim and that did not end the quest.

No need to end this quest - this is main quest line whats only shows what quest is active into DCL. It's not block events. If active quest running still true then some of other DCL quests is active or Chloe quest ends wrong because of setstage.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I suggested full check - if you have chastity belt and gag then in theory you can't do oral.

Yes, I realise that :) and I can always RP it and not to use variants that are technically imposible.

Thanks again, you've been a great help! Really :)

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

No need to end this quest - this is main quest line whats only shows what quest is active into DCL. It's not block events. If active quest running still true then some of other DCL quests is active or Chloe quest ends wrong because of setstage.

Started new game... works as expected! (Just completely skipping Chloe quest). Thank you again for the explanation. Much appreciated!

On 4/28/2021 at 5:26 AM, serranna said:

It's been about a month since I check in here last and there is a lot to go through! Has there been a fix posted for the clipping issues in the legs with the straitjacket catsuit that I mentioned in Post 4044 on Page 162 of this thread?

I really need to keep checking in here semi-frequently. There are so many posts it's just overwhelming! Kudos to those who deal with this every day.

No it hasn't been done yet. I'm kinda burned out on bodyslide atm.

However, Roggvir is back, and he was the guy originally doing some of the conversions. He's going through and updating several of the bodyslides now. Armbinders will be getting a facelift, and straitjackets were also redone.

On 4/29/2021 at 6:05 AM, tekkkie said:

Can anyone point me to the mod that is causing this? And maybe also the event type so I can disable it?

I figure it is either DCL or POP, but maybe it is something else?

So, unrelated to your issue tekkkie, i was having some really weird issues with DCL 9.0.
I could open the MCM page perfectly fine, but if i clicked on the Debug tab, the MCM would stop responding.
I could exit out of the MCM, but on that save game if i went back into the MCM and clicked on the DCL entry it would come up blank, no longer letting me access the standard pages.
I disabled DCL 9 and installed an old copy of DCL (6.4) started new game, DCL worked fine, Debug page and all. Went back out, swapped back to DCL 9.
Same as before, bugged out debug page.
I figured there was some conflict somewhere, so I was pondering the task of disabling pretty much everything and re-enabling until i found the culprit.
Seeing your post I figured I'd try disabling POP by itself on the off chance its that, and DCL 9.0 started responding perfectly with POP disabled.

Can we get an option to lower chances of finding cursed loot/keys to decimals?

The main problem is that keys can't be set lower than 0.5 and 1.0.

Which makes it hard to balance against the trigger rate for nice and smooth gameplay.

mO2wbeq.jpg

I'd prefer to play with 2-3% trigger rate, but then i get too many keys. So if we could adjust key drops to decimal values it'd be nice. Or chance key drop rate to a percent of basic cursed loot chance.

On 5/1/2021 at 9:54 PM, zarantha said:

No it hasn't been done yet. I'm kinda burned out on bodyslide atm.

However, Roggvir is back, and he was the guy originally doing some of the conversions. He's going through and updating several of the bodyslides now. Armbinders will be getting a facelift, and straitjackets were also redone.

Cant say I blame you with all the work you put into this. With the newest versions of DD and DCL my game is the most stable it has ever been. Even elbowbinders are looking better now than before though with a minor clipping issue still but looking infinitely better.

Sorry for the double post, but on the topic of elbowbinders, does anyone know what causes this difference? Picture 1 is how is looked originally, picture 2 is how it looked after saving and reloading the game. No difference other than reloading the same save.

ScreenShot429.png.9f74190b31c44f95e5a013e42d33f670.png

ScreenShot430.png.53632285d8e5370757874b4c6b45dec6.png

To hook onto this.
I also get the clipping with the elbowbinder (armbinders are fine).
I was actually here to ask about elbow binders anyway...
All elbowbinders are invisible. Except the black ebonite one, that one shows up just fine.
All other devices work and I can also see the white leather elbowbonder when I drop it on the ground.

18 hours ago, serranna said:

Sorry for the double post, but on the topic of elbowbinders, does anyone know what causes this difference? Picture 1 is how is looked originally, picture 2 is how it looked after saving and reloading the game. No difference other than reloading the same save.

What body are you using again?

Save and reload should have functionally been the same as when I was adjusting the bodyslides in game and unequipping/re-equipping to see the changes. All that happens is the nif is loaded again. The only way that would happen is if your nif changed between game loads (like by reinstalling or re-running bodyslide with a different preset) or if your body changed between saving and reloading.

Are you on vortex? it like to revert my files a while back when I was manually changing the files.  But I'd expect it to be a bug if it's doing it to bodyslide output files.

Just a question, not saying that's the issue. I stopped using vortex a while back.

9 hours ago, tekkkie said:

To hook onto this.
I also get the clipping with the elbowbinder (armbinders are fine).
I was actually here to ask about elbow binders anyway...
All elbowbinders are invisible. Except the black ebonite one, that one shows up just fine.
All other devices work and I can also see the white leather elbowbonder when I drop it on the ground.

answered here:

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

What body are you using again?

Save and reload should have functionally been the same as when I was adjusting the bodyslides in game and unequipping/re-equipping to see the changes. All that happens is the nif is loaded again. The only way that would happen is if your nif changed between game loads (like by reinstalling or re-running bodyslide with a different preset) or if your body changed between saving and reloading.

Are you on vortex? it like to revert my files a while back when I was manually changing the files.  But I'd expect it to be a bug if it's doing it to bodyslide output files.

Just a question, not saying that's the issue. I stopped using vortex a while back.

I'm using the curvy body. First time using it in place of slim and many devices just seem to fit better with it. I am also using Nexus Mod Manager for installations.

To further elaborate, the above 2 screenshots happened after a reload of a save game, but I have seen the sudden change is how it looks upon an equip of a piece of gear through a trap as well. In other words, I have seen it look like picture 2 with all the clipping, then a trap gets sprung, something gets equipped and it goes back to looking like picture #1. What I screenshotted is not a one time thing, but it only happens with the elbowbinder.

Edit: In looking at the 2 screenshots, it almost looks like the top screenshot is just hiding the part of the arm that clips through in the second screenshot. Could that be possible?

2 hours ago, serranna said:

In looking at the 2 screenshots, it almost looks like the top screenshot is just hiding the part of the arm that clips through in the second screenshot. Could that be possible?

No technically it's not impossible. I made screenshot of wearing elbow binder with invisible textures. And as you see catsuit arms is still here.

UPD: i take my words back. After exit a Skyrim and load a save i got cut off arms. I investigate now why it's happens.

UPD2: Never mind. Catsuits meshes itself have increased calves size. Because when you load a save somehow catsuit updates a priority and makes forearms visible. The same when you apply other restraint on. Increase to all Elbow binders priority to 21 and it will help. As Elbow binders will be always on top of other items it will no make harm for other devices as i think.

Spoiler

ScreenShot39.jpg.cc10695154760f5e5a62425a60a30f2e.jpg

To made it possible (hide arms you need edit all catsuits meshes in outfitstudio and apply to that catsuit arms part 34 forearms partition to place where you want to hide. Also be sure that inside of catsuit not body arms. After you need in xedit change all elbow binders armor addon priority to 21. Then when you wear a armbinder catsuit arms will be invisible to place where you end apply forearms partition. Not sure how it will looks with other combinations of restraints but for catsuit it will hide a arms.

UPD: For you situation  i can only guess that after load a save, arms position is change (FNIS apply arms position wrong), because there is clipping.

Generic restraint is stuck, broken, and will not come off no matter what: Inflatable plug set

I've tried:

-Pulling it out (You do not posses the correct key to manipulate this pumps.)

-Removal via Laura

-Removal via Universal Key

-Debug: safeword FREE ME

-Console commands player.removeitem as explained in this thread

The earliest save I can load before the item was put on was over a week ago. It's absolutely my last resort.

FIXED VIA SUPERSTITION. Item removed after installing chastity belt, waiting the time lock out, then unlocking said chastity belt. THEN the plugs let me pull them out.

1 hour ago, rainbowgasm said:

Pulling it out

Inflatable plugs can pull out without key only when they are deflate. Free me option not works because for DD plugs are not lockable device and not need to remove.

This was even on DCL 8.5, only change was plugs can be removed by free me option.

Laura bondage shop not updated to DD 5.0 because probably not work.

18 hours ago, Elsidia said:

No technically it's not impossible. I made screenshot of wearing elbow binder with invisible textures. And as you see catsuit arms is still here.

UPD: i take my words back. After exit a Skyrim and load a save i got cut off arms. I investigate now why it's happens.

UPD2: Never mind. Catsuits meshes itself have increased calves size. Because when you load a save somehow catsuit updates a priority and makes forearms visible. The same when you apply other restraint on. Increase to all Elbow binders priority to 21 and it will help. As Elbow binders will be always on top of other items it will no make harm for other devices as i think.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot39.jpg.cc10695154760f5e5a62425a60a30f2e.jpg

To made it possible (hide arms you need edit all catsuits meshes in outfitstudio and apply to that catsuit arms part 34 forearms partition to place where you want to hide. Also be sure that inside of catsuit not body arms. After you need in xedit change all elbow binders armor addon priority to 21. Then when you wear a armbinder catsuit arms will be invisible to place where you end apply forearms partition. Not sure how it will looks with other combinations of restraints but for catsuit it will hide a arms.

UPD: For you situation  i can only guess that after load a save, arms position is change (FNIS apply arms position wrong), because there is clipping.

Would that updated DD patch help here you think?

@serranna try this patch and give feedback?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-51-2021-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=3371119

I am not testing device combos - there are simply too many combinations. When I test the armbinders, it's without the catsuit.