Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

Hey all. Loving this new version. I recently looked at a pillory and a wooden horse and my character is terribly unaligned. How do you adjust your character for the bondage furniture? I know how to do it for zaz animations but it doesnt appear to be the same process?

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Starphyre said:

Any ideas what might be wrong?

If you have many long time unopened box from DCL, those lose a scripts on it. You need get a new Darepack and then you can open this fresh pack and broken Darepack will be fixed. For a short time.

4 hours ago, Robmonster13 said:

never happened to me until this point in my game.

Seems you have unlucky time to trigger 3 events in one time: Slave collar, DCL trap and Bound Queen next stage and those 3 got conflicts between all. This very rare, even unique event in DCL mod.

I even can't technically explain how it's can happen. Only a few. New equipping system don't have a delay and try equipping items when slot are busy because previous equip just happen, but next equip was triggered because it's not seen previous equip item success. Due to slow DD equip process (what is drastically increased in DD 5.0) Because it's spawn many DD items without really equip. Also probably there isn't triggered a simple DD trap but self bondage event what use this fast equip system. I already explain this system minuses in previous posts.

On 3/12/2021 at 1:15 AM, zarantha said:
On 3/11/2021 at 12:47 PM, abcdefghilmn said:

Extreme rope bindings (XX110EBE, dcur_ltr_bindings_extreme_inventory)

For this, you also want to go to the armor addon noted in the rendered version. that's dcur_ropeharnessfull_blackAA [ARMA:0811CF68]

Add calves and forearms there

Sorry for being 6 weeks late to this party. I'm trying to fix the same issue, the missing textures at calves and forearms during the Learning the Ropes quest. However I don't understand this answer. Is this done in SSEEdit, or bodyslide? I followed the black hands correction, with some difficulty. But I don't have a clue what to do with this.

8 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you have many long time unopened box from DCL, those lose a scripts on it. You need get a new Darepack and then you can open this fresh pack and broken Darepack will be fixed. For a short time.

I tried to open the pack within minutes of getting it. Well. I'll have to go back and try to get another one.

4 minutes ago, Starphyre said:

I tried to open the pack within minutes of getting it. Well. I'll have to go back and try to get another one.

You can try store one box into chest and try to open others from inventory. if it's opens it's fix all other too only not fixed what's is into chest. Then take it out and try get new to fix this broken one.

If after store 1 item into chest darepack not open, try store second and repeat until found working one. If no one (what is probably happen), then need to wait for new one.

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Seems you have unlucky time to trigger 3 events in one time: Slave collar, DCL trap and Bound Queen next stage and those 3 got conflicts between all. This very rare, even unique event in DCL mod.

I even can't technically explain how it's can happen. Only a few. New equipping system don't have a delay and try equipping items when slot are busy because previous equip just happen, but next equip was triggered because it's not seen previous equip item success. Due to slow DD equip process (what is drastically increased in DD 5.0) Because it's spawn many DD items without really equip. Also probably there isn't triggered a simple DD trap but self bondage event what use this fast equip system. I already explain this system minuses in previous posts.

Your reply has me wondering if it was possible that DCL and Enchanted Chests both went off when I opened the chest.  My arousal was 100 so both mods would have put me into a full bondage set ... which could account for 17 items being equipped on opening one chest.

9 hours ago, Starphyre said:

Sorry for being 6 weeks late to this party. I'm trying to fix the same issue, the missing textures at calves and forearms during the Learning the Ropes quest. However I don't understand this answer. Is this done in SSEEdit, or bodyslide? I followed the black hands correction, with some difficulty. But I don't have a clue what to do with this.

It's done in  xedit. Calves / forearms example:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-51-2021-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=2944414

What you really need to edit is not the inventory item the guy you quoted listed, but the Armor Addon, which is xx11cf68 / dcur_ropeharnessfull_blackAA

6 hours ago, Robmonster13 said:

Your reply has me wondering if it was possible that DCL and Enchanted Chests both went off when I opened the chest.  My arousal was 100 so both mods would have put me into a full bondage set ... which could account for 17 items being equipped on opening one chest.

That is very possible. There's no integration between them, so they wouldn't know what the other is doing.

21 hours ago, mcnd said:

Hey all. Loving this new version. I recently looked at a pillory and a wooden horse and my character is terribly unaligned. How do you adjust your character for the bondage furniture? I know how to do it for zaz animations but it doesnt appear to be the same process?

Thanks!

You could try the high heels offset in the sexlab mcm. but that doesn't do anything if you aren't wearing heels and it's misaligned.

You could also try even actor's height to have the actor's size reset to 1 during animations.

I'm not aware of any other method to adjust it. It's been brought up in the LE thread as a bug.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

You could try the high heels offset in the sexlab mcm. but that doesn't do anything if you aren't wearing heels and it's misaligned.

You could also try even actor's height to have the actor's size reset to 1 during animations.

I'm not aware of any other method to adjust it. It's been brought up in the LE thread as a bug.

Thanks for the help. I tried both to no avail =(

28 minutes ago, Valinski_the9 said:

does anyone else get a ctd when entering hunningbrew meadery for the Chloe quest? if so does anyone know what causes it?

Most likely an NPC facegen issue or a problem with HDT chains.

Try building the no hdt versions of chains.

If there's still an issue, try face discoloration fix: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441

If that doesn't help, you can try exporting facegen for DCL.

but if you get a netscriptframework crash log, we might be able to tell more exactly from that.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

35 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

How does DCL know what items can't be dropped because of bondage lover. Assume it is a keyword?

Thanks!

Didn't see a keyword that seemed to apply. All the bondage lover stuff I found was in script. Looks like it's checking DD libs for zad inventory and/or lockable items.

dcur_library seems to be the starting point. If you installed the source scripts, you can read through them and try to trace it yourself. It won't all be in DCL, some of it will be in DD.

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

It's done in  xedit. Calves / forearms example:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-51-2021-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=2944414

What you really need to edit is not the inventory item the guy you quoted listed, but the Armor Addon, which is xx11cf68 / dcur_ropeharnessfull_blackAA

Sorry for being dense, but understand it took me nearly a half hour to figure out how to remove an existing texture (for the black hands issues) How do I add forearms and calves into the armor addon??

I can get to this point on my own

Spoiler

43479b6491404845503444a1a6fb83c6.png

Where do I go from here?

2 hours ago, Starphyre said:

How do I add forearms and calves into the armor addon??

Depend on your screenshot press right mouse button over line 32 - body, 58 - unarmed in right size - it's ropeharnessfix.esp and select edit. Checkbox 34 forearms and 38 calves and press ok. Save a changes and exit from xedit or changes will not apply to game. Skyrim SE must be closed or xedit fail to save a changes.

2 hours ago, Valinski_the9 said:

"invalid file selection" "multiple master files selected for load.

You need create CreationKitcustom.ini into Skyrim SE executable folder (near the creation kit exe file) and add those lines from my creationkitcustom.ini example. if this ini file exist just add those lines or modify existing. I add my Creation Kit custom ini file

CreationKitCustom.ini

5 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

How does DCL know what items can't be dropped because of bondage lover. Assume it is a keyword?

When you try drop or destroy a armor it's checks keyword zad_InventoryDevice. If it exist, runs bondagelover script.

In short.

23 minutes ago, ck2modfan said:

Will try adding keyword to custom item. Appreciate it!

In DCL 9.0 bondage lower is disabled. To activate it you need export you DCL settings, edit exported son file, to activate bondage lower and import settings again.

Also if your arousal is enough high, instead of return to inventory, script try to equip it. If item not DD item it will probably fail, or equips as standard armor.