Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

i encountered an orc lady named Forge-Wife Ashaka standing where Marget used to be , in Markarth with mismatching skintones, she appears to be from Cursed Loot, i do have face discoloration fix applied via the load order but the issue persists, and i saw no conflicting mods in SSE-Edit under the NPC section/category x.x  h-halp

Forge-Wife Ashaka (Mismatched Skintones)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.017b39ed56d568f27bd142ee3ab271d6.png

*edit:* i resorted to.. .equipitem dwarven armor set for the orcish lady forr now.. seeing how she is a 'Forge-wife' Is this NPC tied to a quest-line?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.c852a22c256d9d785d2f79c609187052.png

On 4/19/2021 at 7:13 PM, Elsidia said:

Then you are under some DCL quest and this blocked Dagonvar prison.

What quest you complete between good save and damaged save?

What version of DCL?

If 8.5 then probably you are bugged Leon's quest. If DCL 9.0 then this is fixed.

Waiting for answer to resolve what we need do more. i guess then you still have active rubber arrears quest because you can't put on Dollmaker's dress what is it from this quest.

But if it DCL 8.5, then 90% guilty is Leon's quest and i know how to fix it on your save.

Open quest menu and what DCL quest there is active?

Sorry for keeping you waiting. I have DCL 9.0 and you can see on my screenshot what quests is active. 20210422174429_1.jpg.d8ea718784ab15a0a962c9268be61303.jpg

20210422174506_1.jpg

3 hours ago, shadychild said:

can see on my screenshot what quests is active

The bound queen is active. In one stage it's blocks traps and dungeon.

Leon is active. This blocks Dagonwar prison mostly. But i don't know how you are active in Leon's quest and don't have items on and run DCL 9.0

Need know what's stages of those quest is.

3 hours ago, shadychild said:

what quests is active

Ok i just check a Leon's quest and you accidentally activated it by speak with Leon it's block all DCL 9.0 activities at start of quest. You can't hit DCL traps, rape, dagonwar prison while you complete this quest. Or (and) complete next quest too what you got or not got  on end of Leon's, if you choose it.  This next quest not block a Dagonwar prison but can be a little complicated play prison and this quest in one time. Also i think you can't do progression in Bound Queen while Leon's is active but about it not sure. Any way in one moment or Bound queen or Leon - nothing more.

I've been consistently having an issue where when my PC gets locked up in the Dagonar prison pillory, both the static mesh and the 'replacer' during the animation vanish despite the game still treating my character as though they're locked inside. Anytime I hit 'E', it brings up the dialogue you'd normally get for being locked up in a pillory. The prison quest scripts don't progress, and for all intents and purposes I'm basically stuck and unable to progress anything. Well, figuratively stuck that is. I can walk around just fine.

Only way I can cheese it is by attacking the guard or triggering something else that gets me sent to a cell early before I get shoved in a pillory. Though, sooner or later the foreman brings it up again and so it's been becoming a bit of a chore. Anyone else have similar problems to this?

Edit: The problem isn't as dramatic as I thought ultimately. Even though the pillories are gone and I'm 'locked,' I found out that by just waiting the same duration you normally would that eventually the quest completes and I get to move on at least.

excuse me, im having trouble with the princess slave start. i cant find the keys or something for the armbinders. i only found 4 corpse, 1 in the beginning, 1 in the bridge, 1 in the slope near cart and last 1 at the rocks no keys all of them only armors, sometimes there is a lockpick in one of the bodies but it will vanish in my inventory idk if its a bug or what.

On 4/21/2021 at 1:17 PM, boinboinhime said:

Is this NPC tied to a quest-line?

Yes, she's in the DCL quest 'learning the ropes'. If the textures are still mismatched even with discoloration fix, then you need to export the facegen manually from the CK. She wasn't mismatched for me, so it's something in your load order. It wouldn't have to be a conflict, it's more likely to be something like the skin mod you use.

15 hours ago, Shaeris said:

I've been consistently having an issue where when my PC gets locked up in the Dagonar prison pillory, both the static mesh and the 'replacer' during the animation vanish despite the game still treating my character as though they're locked inside. Anytime I hit 'E', it brings up the dialogue you'd normally get for being locked up in a pillory. The prison quest scripts don't progress, and for all intents and purposes I'm basically stuck and unable to progress anything. Well, figuratively stuck that is. I can walk around just fine.

Only way I can cheese it is by attacking the guard or triggering something else that gets me sent to a cell early before I get shoved in a pillory. Though, sooner or later the foreman brings it up again and so it's been becoming a bit of a chore. Anyone else have similar problems to this?

Edit: The problem isn't as dramatic as I thought ultimately. Even though the pillories are gone and I'm 'locked,' I found out that by just waiting the same duration you normally would that eventually the quest completes and I get to move on at least.

I don't think you're meant to use the contraptions escape features for the prison punishments. That's probably a bug, or how it's handled after that would be a bug. You should be sitting through it or waiting it out until you're released and the next stage starts.

@Kimy is this a bug?

Is there a way to get a previous version of DCL SE? I am trying to install the Dungeons and Deviousness wabbajack mod list and it requires DCL SE 8.4 Rev 4. It's the only file I'm missing to get Wabbajack to install the mod list, so if I can get a copy of it that would be awesome.

On 4/19/2021 at 11:10 AM, Elsidia said:

First both you can open console and test prison quest by type startquest dcur_prisonquest.

arrest works on the broken save if I empty out my inventory, so it's probably choking on the part were my items are stored. So I guess good by to the carry weight mod.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

if I empty out my inventory

Ok seems that is because DCL try to remember your item list to put it in container, but i always my inventory keep maximum load to 400, what is my max weight or in test version it's about 175 kg.

9 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Ok seems that is because DCL try to remember your item list to put it in container, but i always my inventory keep maximum load to 400, what is my max weight or in test version it's about 175 kg.

yeah, i was lugging around 5k lbs of junk. I like having everything available, and hadn't gotten to the part in legacy of the dragonborn where i could start putting stuff up for display.

time to learn some self control. or at least make use of the trash bag more frequently, lol

just goes to show that we do this stuff to ourselves in large load orders. even when there's no outright conflicts.

Hi, I have three problems: 1) can't fast travel, but I have no active bondage quest besides cloe and bound in skyrim, which I remember didn't diable that when ou put the settings on only with quest, (wish there was a simple never disable option, no one forces one to fast travel ?

2) No further bondage loot for me since a while now, even pumped all the chances to max. Nothing, happens right after the spriggan quest from DeepBlueFrogs mod

3) Breast don't scale correctly, instead of getting "bigger", they instead go even further beyond, into the direction of my head, just pushed further top and somewhat squished.

Any help is much appreciated~

39 minutes ago, Daijena said:

3) Breast don't scale correctly, instead of getting "bigger"

It's for don't even work on DCL 8.5, it's uses morphs from LE version. Need rework a script (put corrects morphs and values) or Rework  all outfits body for LE HDT body (it's hard, i mostly rework only body and lost patience to rework others outfits)

38 minutes ago, Daijena said:

1) can't fast travel, but I have no active bondage quest besides cloe and bound in skyrim, which I remember didn't diable that when ou put the settings on only with quest, (wish there was a simple never disable option, no one forces one to fast travel ?

2) No further bondage loot for me since a while now, even pumped all the chances to max. Nothing, happens right after the spriggan quest from DeepBlueFrogs mod

Chloe quest blocks fast travel, block any DCL events. DCL MCM -> Debug-> Active quest true.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

It's for don't even work on DCL 8.5, it's uses morphs from LE version. Need rework a script (put corrects morphs and values) or Rework  all outfits body for LE HDT body (it's hard, i mostly rework only body and lost patience to rework others outfits)

Chloe quest blocks fast travel, block any DCL events. DCL MCM -> Debug-> Active quest true.

Ok thx, good to know, but could you further explain what you mean with the morph? I lack experience with mods so can't really tell what I'm supposed to do with just this. :/

5 hours ago, Daijena said:

what you mean with the morph? I lack experience with mods so can't really tell what I'm supposed to do with just this

I too don't know much. If i do i will be fix it myself and toss a solution. Most of it is guess.

In bodyslide there is sliders what are build morph for Skyrim mods:

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.9b78a9f74c6baaa63d061e34b58e54e2.jpg

This is part of script what does breasts enlarge by using those build morphs. Something need change here:

Spoiler

If isEligible && hasbeenbreastenlarged         
        Float size = (arousal * (maxsize - minsize)) + minsize
        Float butt = (arousal * (buttmaxsize - buttminsize)) + buttminsize
        ;Float curve = 1.0 - (arousal * 0.4)
        SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, -size, "Breasts")
        SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, size/2, "BreastsSH")
        ;SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, size/4, "BreastsSSH")
        SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, size/2, "DoubleMelon")
        SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, size/2, "BreastsFantasy")
        SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, size/2, "BreastWidth")
        SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, size/4, "PushUp")
        SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, size, "BreastGravity")
        SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, size/4, "BreastHeight")
        SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, size, "NippleSize")
        SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, size, "NippleAreola")
        SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, -butt, "Butt")
        SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, butt/2, "BigButt")
        SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, butt, "RoundAss")
        SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, butt/2, "Thighs")
        SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, butt, "Waist")        
    Endif           

UPD: But at least now i can compile a scripts. Maybe i can test by change something and see how it's look in game)

UPD2; it's not so hard as i think. Maybe because i study this part of script and body sliders. but can't change it in game. You need change one line:

SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, -size, "Breasts")

Delete minus sign and line must look as SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, size, "Breasts")

That's because in LE version of game slider breasts decrease a size of breasts, but in SE version increase.

And then compile dcur_clocktickScript with new values, I got that result: it's from MCM DCL minbrestsize 2.0 and maxbreastsize 2.0:

Spoiler

ScreenShot36.jpg.1ae1b540e1844d306507fa3b031f217c.jpg

UPD3: The same for butt, if you want butt increase:

SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, butt, "Butt")

i wonder if anyone can help me im EXTREMILY new to modding and got cursed loot working through Vortex now, im trying to finish chloes quest so i can fast travel however ever time i got to talk to Nazeem in the halls of the dead i get a CTD has anyone else had this? btw im play on normal skyrim not SE

I'm having an odd little bug where trying to use the D.A.M.N Surprise Box, Dare Box and Universal Key. They were functioning normally earlier in my playthrough, but now all of a sudden instead of opening after I "equip" and close the menu, they're just equipping, and staying like that without opening. I tried reloading an earlier save before the issue appeared, and it's still present.

11 minutes ago, Seleia said:

I'm having an odd little bug where trying to use the D.A.M.N

This is old Skyrim bug, when item lost scripts, to fix it you need get new the same item and when you open it, it's restores a scripts on other the same type item. If you have say 1 dawn box you need get next box and then it will open, first box can be opened too.

12 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

This is old Skyrim bug, when item lost scripts, to fix it you need get new the same item and when you open it, it's restores a scripts on other the same type item. If you have say 1 dawn box you need get next box and then it will open, first box can be opened too.

Ahh, okie, thanks!

@Kimy

I'd like to make a suggestion for the next version or bug fix update. It's something that has been more and more obvious in my gameplays, to the point of being more of an annoyance than a boon.

In the Debug MCM menu, would it be possible to update the Free Me option, and add a second option in the MCM menu. Currently, Free Me not only unlocks and removed all restraints currently worn by the player, but also cancel any active quests from DCL. What would be more beneficial would be to have the Free Me option only remove the restraints on the player, and have a second option to cancel any active quests, as a separate option. In Case someone wants to keep any active quests still active, but only remove the restraints without impacting the quest status.

I have come across many scenarios where i had to use the Free Me option but did not want to cancel the quests, some of which were related to bugs or unwanted behaviour, mostly stemming from other mods (which as you know, happens constantly). So I can honestly see this as being beneficial for anyone using DCL.

Any chance this would be possible ?