Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

2 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Already done in DCL 9.0. - When you select Free me it asks remove generics devices or all. If you remove only generics it's not touch quest items and quests stay active.

then it isn't done as i suggested. it may be an improvement from before, but it's not what i suggested.

29 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

In Case someone wants to keep any active quests still active, but only remove the restraints without impacting the quest status.

At this moment DCL removes non quest items and left quests actives

Also it's have option remove all quest items and cancel all quests.

There no third option remove all quest items and  still left quests active because if you don't have on quest items - quest is broken and not work.

What the fourth option you want?

I have been experimenting with the weights of the events, to make some hard quests/events that I haven't seen yet trigger with greater odds than events I have.
I set the "Rubber Doll Quest" slide all the way up and I noticed a significant increase in "slave gag"  events. To test of this was maybe coincidence I set all other weights to 0 and Rubber Doll to 100 (and for testing purposes set the Basic Cursed Loot chance very high too) and I now get exclusively Slave Gag events. So it seems I found a bug where the Rubber Doll Quest weight in MCM is affecting the Slave Gag.

Is this a know issue that I just have not been able to find on the forum?
Or is something weird going on? 

1 hour ago, tekkkie said:

Or is something weird going on? 

In new version in scripts are bug: in place where need start rubber doll quest, starts slave gag quest. That means in DCL 9.0 never will start rubber doll quest.

I don't know @Kimy, this is bug or rubber doll quest is disabled specially.

Script dcur_library

Procedure dcur_selectevents()

if chance < dcumenu.rubberdollweight
        if etl.dcur_startslavegagquest()
            processfollowers(destroykeys = false)
            return true            
        elseif dcumenu.standardweight > 0.0
            dostandardevent()
            return true
        else
            if dcumenu.debugenabled
                debug.notification("[DCUR] Selecting Event failed.")    
            endif
            return false
        Endif
    endIf

Is the speed of the animations starting still an issue? I saw posts about that, sometime ago, but this mod has several things I like I had the 5.0 version, but when the update came there were so many reports of bugs that I decided to not install it yet. I can take bugs as long as they aren't mod breaking but the animation speed is kind of an important thing for me.  

21 minutes ago, Lisette11 said:

but the animation speed is kind of an important thing for me.  

As sexlab not updated to new version then no, not fixed. To increase a speed need open console and when you see on left upper corner sex animation name, exit from console and sex starts

It's been about a month since I check in here last and there is a lot to go through! Has there been a fix posted for the clipping issues in the legs with the straitjacket catsuit that I mentioned in Post 4044 on Page 162 of this thread?

I really need to keep checking in here semi-frequently. There are so many posts it's just overwhelming! Kudos to those who deal with this every day.

I am encountering an issue where every time I get defeated in battle (or a devious event triggers, like stumbling over leg restraints) I get a message saying:

You were defeated by the law. Due to your violent actions, you are now facing a serious prison sentence...

But then no event triggers, except my follower keep talking to me every 2 seconds without actually having anything to say.

Can anyone point me to the mod that is causing this? And maybe also the event type so I can disable it?
I figure it is either DCL or POP, but maybe it is something else?

Since I am not sure which mod this I am posting here and hoping for the best, I can't find anything on it online.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, CharacterDump said:

Have there be surrender options for both the player and NPCs

It is.

If you enable combat surrender you can configure NPC surrender options.

I see sometimes NPC surrenders to me, but is complicated because of followers. It's kill NPC or force it's attack after surrender. Better use this option without follower.

Also you have magic "Touch of control" what allows surrender women NPC if it's hit by this magic (Dollmaker sells this magic for 10000 gold (1 level speech, with more level - cheaper))

If you contact with Slaver trader in Riwerwood you can sell captured enemies to him for DCL price. Also his gives to you book of teleport to allows teleport to him with captured slave and after sell, teleports back.

Or do with those NPC some nasty things (kill as example =_=)

Also Dollmaker gives you to sword after some DCL quests, what have enchantment on, what's forces women NPC to surrender. With hit there is chance to bind NPC in chains and after that she surrender.

Probably if you have good enchanter level you can take this enchantment off and put in another weapon. I don't test it.

UPD: tests show that you can. Only this weapon need use very carefully. Hit one time to NPC women, then no hit her (she starts gray glowing) and wait while DCL applies a restraints. Then you can talk with her and capture her.

I had a bug that prevented me from finishing the Chloe Quest normally. The Dollmaker wouldn't give me the proper dialogue at the end of the quest (having Chloe "explain" what happened). I had to edit the quest stage manually to get the final line of dialogue with Chloe and then use the MCM to take off the restraints (and spawn in a key for the vibrator because that didn't get taken off).

1 hour ago, NymphoElf said:

I had a bug that prevented me from finishing the Chloe Quest normally

Don't do that it can breaks all quest line later.

Also if you do it in DCL 9.0 you don't get next quest from Dollmaker and quest line is broken.

I don't see that problem but i can guess. You need enter in shop when are day (shopkeepers trade) and then dialogue will appear. Or open dialogue with Dollmaker and wait sometimes (need time to script load a proper dialogue) Also while wait try list dialogue to up and down. Sometimes dialogue is invisible in bottom or this force to update dialogue window.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Don't do that it can breaks all quest line later.

Also if you do it in DCL 9.0 you don't get next quest from Dollmaker and quest line is broken.

I don't see that problem but i can guess. You need enter in shop when are day (shopkeepers trade) and then dialogue will appear. Or open dialogue with Dollmaker and wait sometimes (need time to script load a proper dialogue) Also while wait try list dialogue to up and down. Sometimes dialogue is invisible in bottom or this force to update dialogue window.

Well, unfortunately I'm already well past doing it. I'm not super concerned with all of the DCL quests. If the other quests are broken, I'll work around that too. I just need to remember that I might have done it to myself.

Thank you for the reply though! I'll do my best to remember it for next time!

Heyho,

I've made a teeny tiny little QOL addon for DCUR SE v9.0: It's a simple plugin, that just adds a quest marker to Jack The Belter for those who want it.

Why I've made this? Quite simple: I wanted to progress Chloe's quest, but right before I could speak to Nazeem the first time, I got belted by Jack. And after searching for him for some realtime hours, I just got bored ^^

No DCUR files are edited, the plugin itself has been cleaned by SSEEdit, as well as it's esl-ified to keep space free for other mods.

There's no script, no MCM, nothing but the added marker. And if you want to really search first, just untick the quest in your journal to hide the marker ;) 

Installation archive in spoiler, so nobody can download it "by accident" :P 

Spoiler

50 minutes ago, Mister X said:

Heyho,

I've made a teeny tiny little QOL addon for DCUR SE v9.0: It's a simple plugin, that just adds a quest marker to Jack The Belter for those who want it.

Why I've made this? Quite simple: I wanted to progress Chloe's quest, but right before I could speak to Nazeem the first time, I got belted by Jack. And after searching for him for some realtime hours, I just got bored ^^

No DCUR files are edited, the plugin itself has been cleaned by SSEEdit, as well as it's esl-ified to keep space free for other mods.

There's no script, no MCM, nothing but the added marker. And if you want to really search first, just untick the quest in your journal to hide the marker ;) 

Installation archive in spoiler, so nobody can download it "by accident" :P 

Reveal hidden contents

Just what I needed! I've lost count of how many times this happened to me.

All of those hours wasted on looking for that guy :weary:

Why hasn't anyone thought of this before? Actually, why haven't I thought of this?

Thank you very much :smile:

Hey folks!

I've noticed the "[Solicitation] Do you like what you see" dialog option isn't there when a character has a chastity belt on.. But WHY? She can still perform an oral sex on client! Furthermore I wanted to choose "Sex for keys" option to try to ask a client to remove the belt completely.. But I can't since the dialog is not there :(

Maybe someone knows of some workaround? Can this "Solicitaion" dialog be forcefully activated? Some variable that needs to be changed maybe?..

48 minutes ago, evilblade said:

Maybe someone knows of some workaround? Can this "Solicitaion" dialog be forcefully activated? Some variable that needs to be changed maybe?..

In short - you need edit about 3 - 5 dialogues in xedit and add new dialogue answer  (by copy as new record into DCL old dialogue match type) like: "only oral as assume", edit in this dialogue devious belt condition, add near new condition if you wear a gag too, then can't and hope that in DCl nothing more broke and animations filter take only oral sex scenes or not end sex scene without any animation.

That's in shot.

In screenshot is example of one of dialogue edit (you need add all dialogue lines for successfully work):

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.65ab82d3b31bf6eb704dd0b87195da28.jpg

34 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

In screenshot is example of one of dialogue edit (you need add all dialogue lines for successfully work):

Reveal hidden contents

Clipboard.jpg.65ab82d3b31bf6eb704dd0b87195da28.jpg

Oh, thank you for the tip, man! It gave me a basic understanding of where to look :)

What I finally did was much simplier that you suggested - I've just deleted the condition which was checking if the player has a belt on and - voila, it works!!

Thanks again!

DCL is not triggering regardless of percent chances. Not using Quick Loot as per main page. Other aspects of mod are working... finding frigid wash positions, Chloe quest. etc...

Set minimum arousal to 1. 

Is there a list of usual suspects of what may be preventing triggers from happening?