Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

4 hours ago, LankyPanky said:

I wish the Rubber Doll quest and other MCM options weren't removed. I liked having control over the DCL quest dynamics.

I'll second that, especially for rubber doll.  WAY too long for the rubber suit to expand fully, and way too much sex needed to escape it with the default, now permanent, settings.  Guess I'll be disabling that one.

11 hours ago, abcdefghilmn said:

XX110EBF, dcur_ltr_ropebinder_inventory

Ok, that's the inventory piece. What you see is the rendered, dcur_ltr_ropebinder_rendered.

The rendered links to armor addon dcur_Armbinder_RopeBlackAA

dcur_Armbinder_RopeBlackAA is mesh devious\FeuerTin\FT_RopeArmbinder\FT_RopeBinder_Fingers.nif

The mesh is used elsewhere without issue, so it's just that specific device.

Looking at it, the hands and nails had alternate textures set. Removing those two textures fixed it. It may need to be fixed for dcur_Armbinder_RopeBlackAADUPLICATE001 too, but I don't see where that's used.

Delete these two textures:

image.thumb.png.e1bfdcc69658430a805f2b9f64f1db39.png

12 hours ago, abcdefghilmn said:

Extreme rope bindings (XX110EBE, dcur_ltr_bindings_extreme_inventory)

For this, you also want to go to the armor addon noted in the rendered version. that's dcur_ropeharnessfull_blackAA [ARMA:0811CF68]

Add calves and forearms there.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

For this, you also want to go to the armor addon noted in the rendered version. that's dcur_ropeharnessfull_blackAA [ARMA:0811CF68]

Add calves and forearms there.

Will do, thanks for checking and finding the problem!

Another question. I wanted to use the mod for Sofia - but unfortunately he uses as I understand his system of followers and therefore Sofia does not take part in the rape.
With the help of the EFF, I made a force recruit and she seems to be now a member of the general system of followers. At least the command menu has appeared.
But she still does not take part in the rape, because of what could it be?

10 hours ago, Elsidia said:

It's out of beta stage and in first page this thread are completely converted DCL 9.0 SE. No more beta. You update your version? About CTD - build in DD no HDT chains, install latest MfgFix. That is what i can remember of fast about CTD in SE.

o.k., Windows 10 is out of beta, too. But it is th largest adventure that you can pay.....-) DCL 9 have many mistakes for me, and sorry, I have delete it, I want play skyrim with deevious devices from th first secound. I want play bondage, and DCL9 have a option in "altrnate start". The quest goes to Helge, in Helge comes the quest with chloe and then come chaos...ähem....ctd step for step....and I don´t see what is wrong, thee talk with chloe is very diffucult....o.k., o.k., the talk with a wife is difficult, but not so.....:-)

I think that updates comes in time....

Have a nice day

Helmut

7 hours ago, cetuximab said:

I'll second that, especially for rubber doll.  WAY too long for the rubber suit to expand fully, and way too much sex needed to escape it with the default, now permanent, settings.  Guess I'll be disabling that one.

If you setup yourself for script editing you could easily adjust the duration for it.

But I know not everyone wants to go through that.

Personally I've ended up with about a dozen files I got to compare and edit each update for DCUR for things I personally want that might not be something Kimy wants.

Like in dcur_mcmconfig I uncommented out the following lines around line 1547-1549

AddHeaderOption("$DCL_ROYALCHASTITYQUESTPARAMETERS")            
            rc_itemdropchanceOID = addslideroption("$DCL_RCITEMDROPCHANCE", rc_itemdropchance, "{1}%")

Because I wanted to be able to set the drop chance still for the item.

1 hour ago, Helmut290456 said:

I play with minimal requirements for DCL 9.0 and i'm with Chloe in Riwerwood from LAL captured princess start. No one CTD or other problems. Even corpse with note lays where it must be (in DCL 8.5 corpse disappear) Also in one eye look into Whip and chain inn - works good, but have little lags because there is too many NPC with physics and chains. Still no CTD.

Your possible problems:

1) not installed all Skyrim SE engine fixes

2) Not installed latest mfgfix.

3) Not installed HDT SMP or it works wrong with your CPU or date format is wrong. (possible solution: change date format or build noHDT chains in DD 5.1 bodyslide)

4) Some mods not compatible with DD and DCL like noenchanment restriction mod.

5) Some mods have conflict with DD or DCL

6) Wrong mod load order.

4 hours ago, Helmut290456 said:

o.k., Windows 10 is out of beta, too. But it is th largest adventure that you can pay.....-) DCL 9 have many mistakes for me, and sorry, I have delete it, I want play skyrim with deevious devices from th first secound. I want play bondage, and DCL9 have a option in "altrnate start". The quest goes to Helge, in Helge comes the quest with chloe and then come chaos...ähem....ctd step for step....and I don´t see what is wrong, thee talk with chloe is very diffucult....o.k., o.k., the talk with a wife is difficult, but not so.....:-)

Have a nice day

Helmut

HDT SMP is a requirement, otherwise the chains will cause you to crash. That's why there's a 'NoHDT' version of chains in the 'DD Framework HDT or NoHDT chains' bodyslide group in DD. DCL uses the HDT chains from DD, and that is a leading cause of CTDs in DCL when people forget to install HDT SMP.

If you have crashes, it would be helpful to include a crash report from .NET Script Framework in the future.

Other issues are found here - especially make sure you don't have any of the conflicting mods.

20 minutes ago, zarantha said:

No changes  from the beta 2/3 script patch. I have no idea where I posted that or if I did. Up on the troubleshooting post now if I didn't.

Very thanks, I found the patch in that post :)

By the way, which mods are needed to compile this script file?

1 hour ago, tznvlw said:

Very thanks, I found the patch in that post :)

By the way, which mods are needed to compile this script file?

I'm not sure exactly - I've got a bunch of script only files from mods that I enable only when compiling, and some are from LE because the SE ones weren't working or available when I set up. The SE versions may work now, I don't know. Some of them I had to run champolion decompiler on to get. I use the Papyrus Compiler App to compile now, as it works better than the CK or even the notepad++ plugin. I set it up to run from MO2 just like FNIS or Bodyslide.

These were what I enabled, not all may be needed.

Bathing in Skyrim

ConsoleUtil

MFG Console

Racemenu source scripts (decompiled?)

aradia ddi script only might be the DD 4.0 patch here.

eff scripts (decompiled?)

fnis source scripts (decompiled?)

fnis sexy move scripts

skyui 5.1 sdk

uiextensions

XPMSE scripts LE (XPMSELib.psc modified to get rid of some errors)

For xpmse, wherever there was a debugoutput = true, I changed it to debugoutput = false

I've had two minor issues so far with the alternate start scenario

The nobleman was t-posing way up in the sky around the embershard mine

-> I just spawned one, killed him and the quest was able to complete

Upon removing the slave devices, my carryweight was set to 1000

-> I just had to type "player.modav carryweight -700" (as a Nord)

Apologies if these have already been reported.

Edit: I've also disabled chastity belts and bras, but they were both equipped when the first trap went off.

3 hours ago, Player80 said:

I've had two minor issues so far with the alternate start scenario

The nobleman was t-posing way up in the sky around the embershard mine

-> I just spawned one, killed him and the quest was able to complete

Upon removing the slave devices, my carryweight was set to 1000

-> I just had to type "player.modav carryweight -700" (as a Nord)

Apologies if these have already been reported.

Edit: I've also disabled chastity belts and bras, but they were both equipped when the first trap went off.

He's probably supposed to drop. For the longest time, little luke just floated in the air for me. elsidia's had npcs teleporting to weird places too. it's not exactly a mod issue, as far as i'm aware. just skyrim weirdness. loading the game again usually helps.

the carryweight wasn't reported in beta either. i can check soon, but i'm pretty sure that's also just you.

how's your script load? if you try with just DD, DCL and their requirements, do you see the issue?

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

He's probably supposed to drop. For the longest time, little luke just floated in the air for me. elsidia's had npcs teleporting to weird places too. it's not exactly a mod issue, as far as i'm aware. just skyrim weirdness. loading the game again usually helps.

the carryweight wasn't reported in beta either. i can check soon, but i'm pretty sure that's also just you.

how's your script load? if you try with just DD, DCL and their requirements, do you see the issue?

If he were to drop, it would be seemingly in a random place and not in helgen at all (as described by the game)

I will try with only DD and DCL, however that won't happen until monday at least. DCL is probably the most script heavy mod I'm using at the moment, I'm also running Slaverun Reloaded but I haven't started it in game.

guess the main description wasn't updated with conflct mods properly...... Devious Lore specifically cannot be used with DCL at all..

so other than the RubberDoll MCM options being removed (which really sucks), what else is not working or buggy with this first iteration of 9.0 ?

3BBB files available as well ?

is there still backward support for mods with 4.3 references ?

2 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

guess the main description wasn't updated with conflct mods properly...... Devious Lore specifically cannot be used with DCL at all..

so other than the RubberDoll MCM options being removed (which really sucks), what else is not working or buggy with this first iteration of 9.0 ?

3BBB files available as well ?

is there still backward support for mods with 4.3 references ?

DCL 9.0 is not compatible with DD 4.3

3BBB files are the same as posted before, there's no new outfits that need bodyslides as far as I could tell. Get them from the troubleshooting post if you need to redownload them.

I don't have a list of what's buggy, other than the LE folks complaining they can't load into the new inn. That's a memory issue, I don't expect to see it too often for SE.

Devious Lore - wasn't that an issue with a patch? I might be thinking something else. Unless it was reported on the LE side, I don't know that kimy is aware of it. I know I forgot about it - sorry. Let me get past Chloe and I'll see about digging through this thread for all the Lore stuff, and maybe try it myself.

4 hours ago, Riding-Weeb said:

All the quests and stuff work for me but Traps just dont trigger at all for some reason and when i unlock devices they instantly get equipped back onto me so i have to use other mods to remove them one by one

Check the troubleshooting post for known issues - make sure you aren't using a mod that's known to conflict.

If you're using DCL 9.0, you need to install DD 5.0 or 5.1 and start a new game.

My char never gets transported to prison although the guard told otherwise. After that all guards only say "Wait, I know you..." without any further dialog. I never skipped through the guard dialog. I did let it play out. Nevertheless, its not working! Is this a known conflict with another mod? I do not have Prison Overhaul. I have SL Survival, Sanguine's Debauchery, DDI 5, Laura's bondage shop and several other mods installed. Please help!

19 minutes ago, Dude2000 said:

My char never gets transported to prison although the guard told otherwise. After that all guards only say "Wait, I know you..." without any further dialog. I never skipped through the guard dialog. I did let it play out. Nevertheless, its not working! Is this a known conflict with another mod? I do not have Prison Overhaul. I have SL Survival, Sanguine's Debauchery, DDI 5, Laura's bondage shop and several other mods installed. Please help!

Anything that modifies the guard dialogues could be conflicting here. I think DCL 9.0 was supposed to have a fix to make this more robust. What DCL version are you using?

10 hours ago, Dude2000 said:

The "Wait, I know you..." is a vanilla bug actually you can google for it.

Basically means you have a bounty but it isn't big enough for them to arrest you 

Personally I installed https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11452

So that the small bounties and even the big ones eventually clear themselves because there is no other way to get dialogue with them if they are triggering the small bounty message like that.