Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

3 hours ago, saltshade said:

Where did you get Beta 9.3? It's not even on patreon.

Sorry should have been more clear. I mean 9.0 Beta 3 :)

Hi, I would like to know which version of DCL works with DD5.1? Should I use DCL8.5 or 9.0beta3?

Besides, I also encounter wrong devices in DCL8.4 with DD5.1 when applying the 'tie me up' button in DCL's MCM. For example, I can get multiple same devices (like multiple same collars) at the sametime instead of a correct set of restricted devices.

24 minutes ago, xiaoshuo550 said:

DCL works with DD5.1?

DCL 8.5 works with DD 5.1 only some quest have damaged scripts (as i remember Damsel in distress - i put into DCL 8.5 match script from DCL 9.0 beta and works normally - locked rubber gloves script)

8 hours ago, saltshade said:

Well, that could be done in a day. There is even people who have converted it themselves it seems. I've just started a new game after screwing up my last. Would you recommend trying to convert it myself or would the missing script update be a problem? I'd get decision anxiety if I started playing and 9.0 was released while I'm low level.

And why is the SE version still 8.4? Can I take the esp from LE and overwrite the old one?

4 hours ago, saltshade said:

But why not just update the main page? Pretty sure most people aren't reading every page of the thread.

I never sent that conversion to kimy, so it's an unofficial conversion, and I don't have the ability to update the main post. Now that i've taken over DD and DCL conversions from pfiffy, I'll send future conversions to kimy so she can update the main pages.

8.5 is also only a really minor update, only worth it if you want the ropes. that was the only thing added.

For now, i'd actually recommend going with 9.0 beta 3. It's an easy conversion now, as long as you remember to copy the bodyslides from 8.4 or 8.5.

Before the 9.0 beta, there were also script fixes needed, those are incorporated into the LE version now to make the SE conversion easier. There's still one missing script, I have that up on the troubleshooting post. You only need to grab it if you see the nio warning when wearing some rubber boots.

The advantage here, is when 9.0 is released, you should be able to upgrade from the beta to the ga release.

49 minutes ago, xiaoshuo550 said:

Hi, I would like to know which version of DCL works with DD5.1? Should I use DCL8.5 or 9.0beta3?

Besides, I also encounter wrong devices in DCL8.4 with DD5.1 when applying the 'tie me up' button in DCL's MCM. For example, I can get multiple same devices (like multiple same collars) at the sametime instead of a correct set of restricted devices.

8.4, 8.5 and 9.0beta should all work with DD 5.1 The issue with tie me up sounds like a script lag issue. DD 5.1 should fix some of that, but DCL 8.4 will not be using the new methods to call yet, so that could be what happened.

46 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I never sent that conversion to kimy, so it's an unofficial conversion, and I don't have the ability to update the main post. Now that i've taken over DD and DCL conversions from pfiffy, I'll send future conversions to kimy so she can update the main pages.

8.5 is also only a really minor update, only worth it if you want the ropes. that was the only thing added.

For now, i'd actually recommend going with 9.0 beta 3. It's an easy conversion now, as long as you remember to copy the bodyslides from 8.4 or 8.5.

Before the 9.0 beta, there were also script fixes needed, those are incorporated into the LE version now to make the SE conversion easier. There's still one missing script, I have that up on the troubleshooting post. You only need to grab it if you see the nio warning when wearing some rubber boots.

The advantage here, is when 9.0 is released, you should be able to upgrade from the beta to the ga release.

That's what I thought. When 9.0 is released, you should start your own thread so you can update yourself. Kimy seems too busy to update this too. She doesn't even reply in the LE thread.

18 minutes ago, saltshade said:

That's what I thought. When 9.0 is released, you should start your own thread so you can update yourself. Kimy seems too busy to update this too. She doesn't even reply in the LE thread.

She explicitly doesn't allow it, so we'll have to work with what we have. That's why pfiffy never did his own page when he first got permission to do the conversions.

I think the reason why DD 5.1 wasn't updated was I mentioned I still needed to fix HDT items for beast races and males. Once I do that and redeliver, we'll see if it gets updated in a week. anything after that, and for the DCL conversion later, if it's not up relatively quick I'll put up on the troubleshooting posts.

59 minutes ago, saltshade said:

She doesn't even reply in the LE thread.

I'm actually quiet worried that some bug reports, especially mine, will be lost in the posts because the mod author won't bother going through so many pages of replies in that forums. A bug report sheets or website or something like that would be better instead of having it in forums, but I guess she is too busy to think of that.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

She doesn't even reply in the LE thread.

7 minutes ago, muhavaux33 said:

I'm actually quiet worried that some bug reports, especially mine, will be lost in the posts because the mod author won't bother going through so many pages of replies in that forums. A bug report sheets or website or something like that would be better instead of having it in forums, but I guess she is too busy to think of that.

She does keep up on the LE threads, not so much on the SE threads. She doesn't post a reply on every bug report, but she does note them down. She stated that last bit somewhere either in the DCL or DD dev thread recently (within the last few months anyway). Some few do get missed, but it doesn't happen often. but that is why I suggested responding on the LE thread for that one issue, to be sure it doesn't get lost.

19 minutes ago, saltshade said:

I converted DCL 9.0 beta 3 with CAO but the MCM doesn't load. Am I missing something?

it happens. Kimi workaround is to start a new game, wait for 30 seconds, exit to main menu and restart a new game. It has always worked for me.

It's not a conversion problem tho, it's the same in LE as well

34 minutes ago, abcdefghilmn said:

it happens. Kimi workaround is to start a new game, wait for 30 seconds, exit to main menu and restart a new game. It has always worked for me.

It's not a conversion problem tho, it's the same in LE as well

That's funny. Just because you said that it worked right away this time...

2 hours ago, Evikleun said:

The 9.0 official update has been released for LE. I hope we can expect a conversion for SE soon!

Well, the most part probably will be updating the BodySlide and fixing the calves, I suspect. For the rest it's just a simple "run-over" with CAO ^^

timed belt

For further exploration can you say what parameters in MCM you mean (type like example: DCL -> Events -> Damsel of distress quest)

Also can you publish names of timed belt to allow me found those belts in xedit and check scripts attached to it.

the Belt of Shame?

I check scripts on DCL 8.5 and i can say (sure about 90%) that it not affect by MCM - it's default time from 1 day to 2 days.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

For further exploration can you say what parameters in MCM you mean (type like example: DCL -> Events -> Damsel of distress quest)

Also can you publish names of timed belt to allow me found those belts in xedit and check scripts attached to it.

I check scripts on DCL 8.5 and i can say (sure about 90%) that it not affect by MCM - it's default time from 1 day to 2 days.

Look at the screenshot in the spoiler. I decrease the timer in xEdit of the belt marked in blue - dcur_df_timedbelt_inventory, and I am wondering if it affects the "Belt of Shame" marked in red. There is no LockShieldTimer property in that. Is it controlled by a script? I hate Kimy for this....okay not really.

I would look in the script but all my previous attempts at editing scripts have failed. Can't even change a number and compile it successfully. 1-2 days is too long for my taste.  :(

Spoiler

Beltwahwahwah.jpg

47 minutes ago, saltshade said:

I would look in the script but all my previous attempts at editing scripts have failed. Can't even change a number and compile it successfully. 1-2 days is too long for me

No those timers what you see is for Lock shield for normal items. In DD 5.0 all items have lockshield timer. Most of it is zero, but chastity belts have 24 - 72 hours. That means you can't unlock those belts with key while lockshield is active (random number from this interval), but you can struggle out.

Also there standard timed locks items - when you wear it after this timer you can unlock those for free without keys when random time expired. For those is LockTimerMax and LockTimerMin properties.

Ok. You give me excellent idea and Kimy confirm this idea.

While i search for correct names of those variables i found that Kimy in MaidenShield set different properties. Later i check Chastity belt of shame script and as i'm sure on 90%  that those not affect by MCM i just add those properties to xedit and check in game. When equip this belt manually it works. You need check those when belt is equipped by script or DCL event. I set value 0.04 - what is in normal game 1 Skyrim hour and after wait 1 hour i got timer unlock message.

See spoiler:

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.85425b16be8a81f4292bebdf8b8c2322.jpg

UPD: I check Maidenshield scripts and Slave collar scripts and now i'm sure on 99.999% than belt of shame not use MCM because Maidenshield uses the same script as Belt of Shame and in Maidenshield are set min and max value 7 days and this not change as i think. Also in those script not activated properties for load MCM variables into script. But in Slave collar is.

More meshes with calves/forearms (I think? I hope it's not just my problem ahah)

All ropes during the "learning the rope" quest have the hands which are basically black, and the final rope all body binder also has missing forearm and clothes.

I tried messing with partitions for a while, but I can't seem to be able to make them appear. I hope it's not too late to fix for 9.0 if it's a common issue

On 3/9/2021 at 8:57 AM, zarantha said:

for the DCL conversion later, if it's not up relatively quick I'll put up on the troubleshooting posts.

When you say "troubleshooting posts" do you mean a post in this thread? Or do you mean somewhere else?