Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

On 3/1/2021 at 1:59 AM, zarantha said:

I don't know which follower framework you use, but with EFF, there's two inventories. One is 'inventory', one is 'equipment'. Something worn would be in equipment but not in inventory for the NPC. You might have something similar.

'Free Me' depends on what added the armbinder. Yes, the pink armbinder is a DCL item, but if you've got some other mod picking DD items from leveled lists, it's quite possible DCL didn't add it at all and can't remove it. That's why I suggested using the mod DDe (which is separate from DD and DCL). It's been the most reliable for me in removing bugged items.

There are console commands to remove items, but it's complex for DD as there are invisible items that also need removed. If you can't remove it using one of the two methods mentioned, then I'd recommend going back to a save before the armbinder was added to her.

thanks for the assist,i used console command for remove all items,then later i added her normal clothes via additems mod.

On 10/31/2020 at 12:44 AM, zarantha said:

There are two versions of the zipsuit. One comes with DD, one comes with DCL.

As elsidia pointed out, make sure you've got the 3bbb version of the DD bodyslides installed.

I've also done 3bbb versions for DCL - do you have that installed?

https://mega.nz/file/8GYmGSYL#NenQzfc8Ni7ReXYJabsueUqpOyiHa63P-CEXreDG-H0

IIRC, I also recently fixed a zipsuit. Try this after making sure you've got the main 3bbb conversions installed for DD and DCL.

DCL_3BA_Zipsuit_updated.7z 7.18 MB · 37 downloads

Nice the smp physics is working on all of them but im having problem, on most of them the part of legs is missing. On the cbbe bodyslides it didn't do that.

39 minutes ago, NiX10 said:

Nice the smp physics is working on all of them but im having problem, on most of them the part of legs is missing. On the cbbe bodyslides it didn't do that.

The calves and forearms need fixed in the esp. I'm hoping kimy will fix this for SE users in DCL 9.0.

For now, follow the process here:

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

The calves and forearms need fixed in the esp. I'm hoping kimy will fix this for SE users in DCL 9.0.

For now, follow the process here:

Ah ok, well i don't care about them that much, i was just curious about it, cheers for the answer!

47 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Found good place and drop on ground.

ah okay that works, thank you, by any chance do you also know how to play around with ropes? I added every rope item in my inventory but none do a hogtie or a frogtie or whatever there is.

Another example is the ankle ropes, when I put them they are separate, how do I connect them or tie the ankles together?

3 hours ago, muhavaux33 said:

I connect them or tie the ankles together?

As i know ropes not make that type of animation. Can you send 100% right name of restraint? Also probably you can add this enchantment to those ropes by xedit.

3 hours ago, muhavaux33 said:

how to play around with ropes?

There no that animation. If you want - open console, select actor and type playidle dcur_hogtie.

or player.playidle dcur_hogtie for player.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

As i know ropes not make that type of animation. Can you send 100% right name of restraint? Also probably you can add this enchantment to those ropes by xedit.

ScreenShot27.png.098785af249cd37d8fbfd7fac4825c55.png

"zbf ankle rope 01"
"zbf ankle rope 02" are the names

"zbf" rope items are being very buggy, if I use "zbf wrists crossed rope" on my naked character, then after a certain time, my character will stop doing the wrists tied behind back animation to cover her boobs.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

There no that animation. If you want - open console, select actor and type playidle dcur_hogtie.

or player.playidle dcur_hogtie for player

But this doesn't work because after a certain time, the animation stops playing and I go back to normal, I'm sure there was a way to do a right hogtie, for example, take a look at this image which was taken from the main mod thread ofdevious devices:
dd1.jpg.2581b09cdabefdcc38c97c2d7bd073bb

and take a look at this image, which was taken from a youtube video:
image.png.3b5b387f5acece90dd8eff85960d8696.png

58 minutes ago, muhavaux33 said:

and take a look at this image, which was taken from a youtube video:

Also this is from ZAZ 8+ mod animation idles. And those is used from other mods. As i know DD and DCL not use those. I can remember that TIR uses this animation for NPC into game. Other mods don't know what use.

Those animation can call player.playidle ZazAPCAO051

ZazAPCAO052

ZazAPCAO053

ZazAPCAO054

Are from that series too.

And of course you can break this animation at any second.

58 minutes ago, muhavaux33 said:

zbf ankle rope 01"

Those are from ZAZ 8+ mod and don't have any connect to DD or DCL and don't have any scripts or effects to tied up player or NPC.

1 hour ago, muhavaux33 said:

zbf ankle rope 01

All zbf are from zaz 8+ but cover animation from DCL. Just disable this cover animation in DCL MCM and all ok.

I found restrictive some ropes from DD:

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.b6a1826bf8bee3e72de2e23b6ebdf780.jpg

Also in this mod are many arms and body ropes without visally tied effects but you can't free without struggle.

7 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

All zbf are from zaz 8+ but cover animation from DCL. Just disable this cover animation in DCL MCM and all ok.

I found restrictive some ropes from DD:

Hide contents

Clipboard.jpg.b6a1826bf8bee3e72de2e23b6ebdf780.jpg

Also in this mod are many arms and body ropes without visally tied effects but you can't free without struggle.

oh okay I see, then what about this image that I already posted above? this image is from devious devices mod description not ZAZimage.png.8d4a825c0f460292ea9a6de1b2b5ea25.png

21 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I think this is only art from developers or used some mod with static poses.

zarantha responded in another thread that it is used by this mod for certain quests/traps and gave me the possible name of the animation, I still haven't tested the animation yet, but Elsidia, the problem with the command you gave me for console is that after a certain time, the player goes back to normal, it doesn't stay in that animation forever.

40 minutes ago, muhavaux33 said:

zarantha responded in another thread that it is used by this mod for certain quests/traps

I can say more. It's used as i know in two situations:

1) At the start of quest - Damsel in Distress. Very hard quest. Triggered randomly when search a containers and trigger DCL trap. Chances of trigger are set into DCL MCM.

2) Used by combat surrender. Sometimes (percentage too are set in MCM) after surrender bandits left you tied up in hogtie pose and you need play mini game to free.

Of course animations from zaz and DCL if activated by console soon end work. 

UPD: also hogtied pose looks not as into that picture. Later i can add picture from Damsel of distress hogtie pose.

UPD2: here: also event after surrender looks like second scrrenshoot only items on you are random. Only armbinder always are in place.

Spoiler

ScreenShot6.jpg.0d67b17281ef306da7e226d5ba297ffa.jpg

ScreenShot7.jpg.23b16cf7036f6cb5c6f024afbc1480c8.jpg

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I can say more. It's used as i know in two situations:

1) At the start of quest - Damsel in Distress. Very hard quest. Triggered randomly when search a containers and trigger DCL trap. Chances of trigger are set into DCL MCM.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot6.jpg.0d67b17281ef306da7e226d5ba297ffa.jpg

ScreenShot7.jpg.23b16cf7036f6cb5c6f024afbc1480c8.jpg

Damsel in distress quest? I didn't see that one in the mod description page, how do you activate it?

1 hour ago, muhavaux33 said:

Damsel in distress quest? I didn't see that one in the mod description page, how do you activate it?

As elsidia said, it's random. You can modify your chances to hit the quest in the events section of the mcm. default is 5%.

image.thumb.png.0aeaaaa0b1ba9c32b182e642ad371bcf.png

2 hours ago, muhavaux33 said:

It's one of the traps but you will have to check your mcm to see what the chance is.

It's one of the hardest to get out of traps overall and will take you awhile to get out.

On 1/19/2020 at 5:33 PM, Stiffon said:

My issue was an animation change.  Even after removing the devices or reloading a save from before they were added, my PC was stuck in a forward crawl animation.  Removed DCL/DD and all is good again.  Guess I'll have to wait longer for some DD fun!

You can fix that by equip then unequip the DD petsuit, then crawl is fixed 

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

As elsidia said, it's random. You can modify your chances to hit the quest in the events section of the mcm. default is 5%.

image.thumb.png.0aeaaaa0b1ba9c32b182e642ad371bcf.png

I set both this and the chance to get cursed loot from chests to 100% but when I open chests or lootables nothing happens...

6 minutes ago, muhavaux33 said:

I set both this and the chance to get cursed loot from chests to 100% but when I open chests or lootables nothing happens...

What level are you? A lot of this is blocked until after level 5.

And if you're on DCL 9.0 beta, this may not pop with mercyful dungeons, since that tries to avoid wrist restraints in dungeons.

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

What level are you? A lot of this is blocked until after level 5.

And if you're on DCL 9.0 beta, this may not pop with mercyful dungeons, since that tries to avoid wrist restraints in dungeons.

What is merciful dungeons? google search didn't come up with anything. Also no, I don't think I am level 5 yet, it would be pretty cool if information such as this was on the actual mod description... What kind of features are blocked until reaching level 5?

I toggled on the option for cursed loot on dead bodies, then I remember seeing two restraints keys in a guys body, which I took, and that triggered bindings. The option for looting dead bodies was also on 100% and yet, it only happened to me with 1 body, the rest had normal vanilla loot I could take freely without any triggers

Another problem is surrender and "rape scenes", after surrendering, the npc takes away my clothes without much delay, but after taking off my clothes, my characters just gets stuck there, can't move, can't open inventory, can't do anything other than move my mouse and camera, until after at least a whole minute of waiting for then something to happen, in that case, "the lesbian sex". Next time I get into such a huge waiting queue I will open console to see if anything is loading and maybe it just takes damn long to load, but it's too long for it to be normal.

1 hour ago, saltshade said:

The settings for traps don't work. I set them to min 1 and max 2 items, no chastity bra or belt, but I'm still getting 3+ items AND chastity gear.

I think not honoring the settings when low level was brought up, but don't recall the time frame (not sure if it was after or before beta 3). If you're still seeing it after level 5 might be worth mentioning on the LE thread to make sure that it gets addressed in the next beta patch. Make sure you don't have anything else that could alter traps, like deviously enchanted chests.

4 minutes ago, muhavaux33 said:

What is merciful dungeons? google search didn't come up with anything. Also no, I don't think I am level 5 yet, it would be pretty cool if information such as this was on the actual mod description... What kind of features are blocked until reaching level 5?

I toggled on the option for cursed loot on dead bodies, then I remember seeing two restraints keys in a guys body, which I took, and that triggered bindings. The option for looting dead bodies was also on 100% and yet, it only happened to me with 1 body, the rest had normal vanilla loot I could take freely without any triggers

Another problem is surrender and "rape scenes", after surrendering, the npc takes away my clothes without much delay, but after taking off my clothes, my characters just gets stuck there, can't move, can't open inventory, can't do anything other than move my mouse and camera, until after at least a whole minute of waiting for then something to happen, in that case, "the lesbian sex". Next time I get into such a huge waiting queue I will open console to see if anything is loading and maybe it just takes damn long to load, but it's too long for it to be normal.

It's a new setting in the DCL 9.0 beta.

Traps are supposed to be less punishing ones. It doesn't take long to level up that far, just play a bit and check again later.

Percentage is the percentage in a set of possibles. Even setting to 100% has been problematic from what I've seen in the LE thread. I don't know if that's a bug or just Skyrim.

I have noticed when looting anything, traps/keys/whatever are only updated when the container is opened, so auto loot won't trigger it, and i think quick loot fell into that category.

The rape scenes (any sex scenes really) are mostly sexlab issue and partly the DD filter. Upgrade DD to 5.1 to fix the filter issues. For the sexlab issues, all you can do is open the console and close it and/or open the menu and close it. There's supposed to be a update on the sexlab github to fix some of that, but i'm waiting for the update to be posted here. I think osmelmc's sexlab utility could also help, as it does not require the github version.