Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

58 minutes ago, johnicarus said:

My game is crashing on the main menu screen because it says it requires Devious Devices Contraptions under the MO2 plugins list. Unfortunately Contraptions seems to be LE only.

Is there a fix?

Install DD 5.1 SE or DD 5.0 SE, contraptions is included now with those versions. DD 5.0 is currently on the downloads page, 5.1 update is on the troubleshooting post.

Both DD 5.x and DCL 9.0 require a new game.

On 3/13/2021 at 2:16 AM, zarantha said:

in the air for me. elsidia's had npcs teleporting to weird places too

See my report about first feelings on DCL 9.0 non beta: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=3317026

In that time in Helgen keep i found all imperial corpses on place even with note and only bug was they have weapons flying in air point with blade end vertically on sky. i was so in DCL i forgot made a screenshot (

@zarantha You was right that about HDT SMP CPU overload. When i replace prisoner chains with my own non CTD chains Whip in stops freezing a little. Maybe this is just coincidence about it. Also i play try to combine HDT ankle chains with my own non HDT prisoners chains to made nice leg physics in chains and also (or not) add HDT wrist chains. It's looks not soo good because not sure if it also need. Only thing probably i need figure out how to reinstall latest bodyslide without back effects. And only when i'm got back normal from DCL 9.0)

@Elsidia Yeah, HDT SMP is not really performance friendly but people love the effects, just not the side effects. It probably helped because of all the NPCs in the inn - less physics to process.

I'm starting a playthrough again myself finally, only to find skyrim is now CTD happy. trying to chop down my load order to find what made it unstable.

I saw your report in the other thread. I've stopped generating facegen after installing this mod, give it a shot. I know if fixed DCL facegen for me.

Face Discoloration Fix

12 hours ago, iamwookie said:

The "Wait, I know you..." is a vanilla bug actually you can google for it.

Basically means you have a bounty but it isn't big enough for them to arrest you 

Personally I installed https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11452

So that the small bounties and even the big ones eventually clear themselves because there is no other way to get dialogue with them if they are triggering the small bounty message like that.

Thank you for clarifying this and the link! However, my bounty was 500 gold already. I found out later that the arrested scene played out correctly after attacking a person (which added 40 gold to the bounty). Apparently this was enough. However, the main problem afterwards was the DCL prison where the guards are always instantly aggro. Without doing anything the sentence was prolonged endlessly by many additional days. My char got teleported to the cell. Wrapped up in bondage gear, beaten, released from the gear, wrapped up again. It made no sense to me. The quest targets "speak to the guard" and "enter your cell" could not be reached. I think it is bugged. I had to use the vanilla prison.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

What's alive? Nemesis?)

the mod. Cursed loot is like a Frankenstein's monster of mods, and its been years (maybe) since I've seen an update.

I don't know about nemesis.

47 minutes ago, huztue said:

I'm experiencing a lot of clipping with all of the dresses, even after building in Bodyslide. Also tried building using Zarantha's bodyslide file but that didn't seem to have any changes. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Did you install the right body?

Check where your bodyslide output is going?

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

Did you install the right body?

Check where your bodyslide output is going?

Yeah, I've got CBBE and I'm using the CBBE bodyslide file from you. Built files are going to the data folder. All my other my other armors/outfits are looking fine, so I'm not sure why it's just some of these DD and DCL outfits that are causing issues.

1 hour ago, tyuizx said:

I may found a bug in the cursed collar quest : the belt won't recognize the genital piercing and not allow me to put it on

iirc, you can't add piercings or plugs if you're wearing a belt. they have to go in/on before wearing the belt.

11 hours ago, tyuizx said:

the belt won't recognize the genital piercing and not allow me to put it on

If i remember old discussions is something about that some mods uses DD piercing slot and don't allow put it on. Maybe 3bbb? I don't remember. Maybe some mods for wings or other extras. Check your mod list for possible conflicts.

13 hours ago, tyuizx said:

I may found a bug in the cursed collar quest : the belt won't recognize the genital piercing and not allow me to put it on

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

If i remember old discussions is something about that some mods uses DD piercing slot and don't allow put it on. Maybe 3bbb? I don't remember. Maybe some mods for wings or other extras. Check your mod list for possible conflicts.

If it's for a 3BBB body, I have literally just realized it's because 3bbb uses slot 50 for SMP, which DD uses for the vaginal/genital piercing. If you're on the current version of 3bbb, change the slot to something DD doesn't use in the 3bbb mcm.

Edit: there's  an actual option 'DD compatible'. Use that.

image.png.112f830451c494f46ff1a728642a87bb.png

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

If it's for a 3BBB body, I have literally just realized it's because 3bbb uses slot 50 for SMP, which DD uses for the vaginal/genital piercing. If you're on the current version of 3bbb, change the slot to something DD doesn't use in the 3bbb mcm.

Edit: there's  an actual option 'DD compatible'. Use that.

image.png.112f830451c494f46ff1a728642a87bb.png

Thx, that solved the issue

Would like to report that Vekel's shipment on Supply and Demand quest is bugged with Devious Lore installed, it made Vekel's shipment to the misc section instead of armor section on SkyUI.

Devious Lore also messes up with DCL's traps not triggering.

Open Cities is also incompatible with DCL.

1 hour ago, Yonzia said:

Would like to report that Vekel's shipment on Supply and Demand quest is bugged with Devious Lore installed, it made Vekel's shipment to the misc section instead of armor section on SkyUI.

Devious Lore also messes up with DCL's traps not triggering.

That's the second report. For now, it seems they aren't compatible. Are you using the struggle patch, or the lore patch, or no patch?

Report this on the lore thread too.