Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

so quick question about bound in skyrim quest:

after cursed collar is there anything else? feels kinda odd that particular quest just ends and the BIS quest stays open, like is there something i'm missing, someone i need to talk to or is that just it?

1 hour ago, iamwookie said:

Actually I believe that is it.

What happens when you end up in a non DD scene is that it will strip the DD's and then reapply them afterwards.

do you have any idea how set the stripping options correctly to stop that happening?

3 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

Does 9.0 work well with 3BBB or are we still waiting on some angel to sort that out?

3BBB for DCL has been out for a while. I just can't add it into the fomod without permission and I don't feel like maintaining a download page just for that.

It's linked on the troubleshooting post.

1 hour ago, DerMorix said:

do you have any idea how set the stripping options correctly to stop that happening?

If another mod is calling the sex scene directly and/or it's going through sexlab, flowergirls, or osex instead of DD, there's nothing to do.

If it's going through DD, that setting in the DD MCM is the one that needs to be set

1 hour ago, asdj1239 said:

I'm just wondering, with the body scaling when aroused option, do these sizes revert to normal when the player is no longer aroused or are they meant to be permanent?

It goes back to mostly normal. The lowest that the reset was working with was .1, for some reason 0 didn't work.

2 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

I'm just wondering, with the body scaling when aroused option, do these sizes revert to normal when the player is no longer aroused or are they meant to be permanent?

For you work body scaling? How? And what type of body you use?)

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

3BBB for DCL has been out for a while. I just can't add it into the fomod without permission and I don't feel like maintaining a download page just for that.

It's linked on the troubleshooting post.

I'm guessing you're referring to your troubleshooting post on the DD SE 5.1 thread - I thought the conversion you linked there was only up to date as far as 8.x though and was missing conversions for the new 9.0 outfits. Either way that's the one I'm currently using so I guess I'll just stick with that, thanks

12 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

This contains all: DDA, DDI, DDX, DDC, DD for him, DD for beasts races.

If something missing maybe you don't enable a installed plugin?

I checked, everything was active.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled and the error magically disappeared

10 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

I'm guessing you're referring to your troubleshooting post on the DD SE 5.1 thread - I thought the conversion you linked there was only up to date as far as 8.x though and was missing conversions for the new 9.0 outfits. Either way that's the one I'm currently using so I guess I'll just stick with that, thanks

There are no new outfits that need bodyslides for 9.0. The one that needs updated is DD 5.x.

The troubleshooting post exists in both the DD and DCL threads, and has the same content in both. It doesn't matter which one you look at.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

There are no new outfits that need bodyslides for 9.0. The one that needs updated is DD 5.x.

The troubleshooting post exists in both the DD and DCL threads, and has the same content in both. It doesn't matter which one you look at.

Ok thanks a lot for that - I should have more carefully read the change logs and trouble shooting post sorry.

I've encountered a bug though (I'm not sure if it's specific to my mod list or other people are experiencing it with DCL). A lot of the NPCs in DCL are showing the blackface bug for me. An example would be Kaleen [81111463] in Markarth. I checked in SSEEdit and no other mods are affecting this NPC, so maybe it isn't a load order issue but I'm not sure how to fix it. As far as I can tell so far, this is exclusive to some DCL NPCs and is not affecting anyone else.

edit: it is affecting other NPCs. I noticed Senna in the temple of dibella is having the same problem. Now I doubt its an issue with DCL

edit 2: placing devious followers above Bijin AIO (for warmaidens, wives, npcs) fixed the issue with some npcs like Senna that aren't part of DCL, trying the same thing with DF by itself or DCL and DF did not fix it for DCL-specific NPCs like Kaleen (even if I move both mods to the very top of my load order). As far as I can tell, this only affects new dcl npcs, others like chloe and the dollmaker are normal. Since SSEEdit isn't being helpful in finding the cause of the problem I'm just going to live with it but I'd be interested to know if anyone is getting the same issue with DCL npcs, and if they manage to fix it.

An unrelated question - I'm trying to figure out how to fix ankle and wrist gaps for certain dcl armor models. However, for the rope armbinder, adding forearms to the armor addon entry doesn't fix the wrist gap. I think maybe I need to add it to whatever is responsible for the glove mesh that is underneath the arm binder model, but I can't figure out what this is listed as in the armor addon list. Can anyone help please?

Yess! Seems i so blind that not see blindfold on Sasha inventory (found at least rendered device, seems still for NPC inventory devices disappear) and at least remove blindfold from her!)

Life-hack for Sasha: if you have enough keys in your inventory you can remove DCL traps restraints from Sasha by Sasha special removes commands. Sometimes it not use a keys. Only need necessary count in your inventory. Also it not remove a rope binds because those not need keys and game says - you don't have necessary keys. You need remove those by old method)

7 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

Ok thanks a lot for that - I should have more carefully read the change logs and trouble shooting post sorry.

I've encountered a bug though (I'm not sure if it's specific to my mod list or other people are experiencing it with DCL). A lot of the NPCs in DCL are showing the blackface bug for me. An example would be Kaleen [81111463] in Markarth. I checked in SSEEdit and no other mods are affecting this NPC, so maybe it isn't a load order issue but I'm not sure how to fix it. As far as I can tell so far, this is exclusive to some DCL NPCs and is not affecting anyone else.

edit: it is affecting other NPCs. I noticed Senna in the temple of dibella is having the same problem. Now I doubt its an issue with DCL

edit 2: placing devious followers above Bijin AIO (for warmaidens, wives, npcs) fixed the issue with some npcs like Senna that aren't part of DCL, trying the same thing with DF by itself or DCL and DF did not fix it for DCL-specific NPCs like Kaleen (even if I move both mods to the very top of my load order). As far as I can tell, this only affects new dcl npcs, others like chloe and the dollmaker are normal. Since SSEEdit isn't being helpful in finding the cause of the problem I'm just going to live with it but I'd be interested to know if anyone is getting the same issue with DCL npcs, and if they manage to fix it.

Use Face Discoloration Fix

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441

Or if you don't want to do that, you'll need to export the facegen in the CK.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Dark_Face_Bug

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Armor name and screenshot with gaps?

I can't get a screen shot at the moment, but the name was either "rope bindings" (I think this one) or "extreme rope bindings", whichever one was the rope armbinder. The other is the body harness which also had a gap above the ankles but that was easily fixed by adding calves to the corresponding entry in the armor addons list in SSEEdit.

(I tried fixing the armbinder myself by adding forearms to "dcur_armbinder_ropeblack" or something, then when that didn't work I tried adding it to the "duplicate" entries, then to everything that had glove in the name. It didn't occur to me at the time to add forearms to "harnessfull_ropeblack" entry, but I realize that might actually fix the gap so I'll try that)

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

This is facegen problem from LE, need SE facegen. You can generate facegen for actors by opening in CK DCL 9.0 or

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=3317256

26 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Use Face Discoloration Fix

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441

Or if you don't want to do that, you'll need to export the facegen in the CK.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Dark_Face_Bug

Thanks, I'll try the mod first but if that doesn't work will look into fixing it myself.

18 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

rope bindings

Need remove alternate textures for nails and hands:

dcur_ltr_ropebinder_inescapable_rendered [ARMO:101114A1]

dcur_Armbinder_RopeBlackAA [ARMA:10110EE3] - need add forearms.

extreme rope bindings - need add calves to dcur_ropeharnessfull_blackAA [ARMA:1011CF68]

10 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Need remove alternate textures for nails and hands:

dcur_ltr_ropebinder_inescapable_rendered [ARMO:101114A1]

Dumb question - how do I remove this? Do I just find the entry in SSEEdit and delete it? Or is there a different/"proper" way to remove the alt texture?

Also, how do you even figure out that this texture is what is causing the gap to appear? I'd like to be able to fix this stuff myself without needing to ask the forums but I couldn't figure out how to tell what textures were part of "rope bindings" other than by just searching for entries with the same name in the SSEEdit lists.

35 minutes ago, asdj1239 said:

how do I remove this?

Press on Alternate texture in SSEEdit right mouse button and remove it.

It's not make a gap it's makes hands black.

This texture problem is single accident in DCL. And if you see that some of body parts not the right color you need figure out what armor do it and search it in SSEEdit.

In this case hands are black - that means need remove alternate black texture from hands part in that armor. (3D name hands and nails)

Gaps are made by missed calves or forearms. because i ask screen shot to define what you mean a gaps? It can be not gap but black hands.

Zarantha found it before and report in this thread.