Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You try experiment with skse.ini memory? For CTD sometimes it helps - not enough memory for operate all mods with skse64?

No, I've been avoiding changing those settings. I thought I read somewhere that it was not needed anymore for SE with engine fixes.

15 hours ago, zarantha said:

@YojimboRatchet @Yonzia

Do either of you have a papyrus log on where a trap was expected but not triggered?

How are you figuring the traps aren't triggering?

What patches from Lore (if any) are installed?

as per my original post from a few weeks back, it isn't just traps which are being affected.

Lore has almost identical features regarding Traps, Self-Bondage, and Restraints being found in containers. regardless of where Lore is installed in the load order, it will impact all of these features from DCL.

for example. Self Bondage. Traps will pick this option due to Lore, almost always. you will get a message about not being to contain yourself and you tie yourself up. even though you've set the preferences in the DCL MCM for self-bondage not to activate at all and set the Event as well to 0, Lore will override this all the time. DCL's trap diversity will rarely present itself as it will almost always be Self-Bondage, whenever traps are triggered.

that's just one basic example of the conflict i originally explained. as i said, where it's installed in the load order make no difference at all.

i cannot provide a log for it as i uninstalled a few weeks ago, and i am still having lingering issues. with the self bondage even after cleaning my saves, even with new saves. i may have to totally do a fresh install of everything to get rid of the left-over Lore issues now. i am glad this is finally being taken seriously and investigated, but i wish kimy would have paid attention to this weeks ago when i first reported this. well, better late than never i guess.

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

still no dialogue at the innkeeper for the working girl with a DD  worn.

Seems i now understand. To work as whore in inn you must be free from any restraint on you. Even nipple piercings. If you have as any DD on, dialogue is hiddden. If you have no restraints then:

Spoiler

ScreenShot10.jpg.eecb388c177482fb60ad9e8938668ef6.jpg

11 minutes ago, zarantha said:

No, I've been avoiding changing those settings. I thought I read somewhere that it was not needed anymore for SE with engine fixes.

I play with those settings:

Spoiler

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
;EnableDiagnostics=1
[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=2304
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

To be honest i don't see any big changes. Only i have subjective feelings that with those settings game more rare overload CPU, if you are in Whip inn or Dawnstar.

UPD: I have minimal requirements for DCL 9.0 and only 1 mod more (Laura Bondage shop) plus some non critical mods as add new armors and replace skyrim vanilla armors. I got only 1 CTD when Sasha fly away - i think she try masturbate and Sexlab sent her to wrong position. Later i continue walk in my build home and when i walk off basement i got CTD (seems because wrong Sasha position).

5 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I play with those settings:

This is why I was thinking it doesn't matter:
https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/5986248-skse64-ini-pre-download-for-lazy-users/#entry53519593

memory patch settings refers to the memory section in the skse.ini.

I never had an issue with the whip and chain inn, these were just random ctds in different places. It's very likely i had a misbehaving mod(s) or some conflict. (i remember some things about the immersive creatures and wet and cold making the game unstable).

44 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Seems i now understand. To work as whore in inn you must be free from any restraint on you. Even nipple piercings. If you have as any DD on, dialogue is hiddden. If you have no restraints then:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot10.jpg.eecb388c177482fb60ad9e8938668ef6.jpg

Right. and kimy said she wanted to correct this. becuase you rarely have no dd on if playing cl.

1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

Sorry English not my birth language, but i don't use translator. Only if some of word is ancient for me.

I just newbie in Skyrim SE mod. Hell i even not play with Skyrim as game. I don't know if i need use FNIS to run mods. I enter here from Fallout 4 and it was a bit different. Also when i install CBBE SE body physics there no need any configuration it works itself. Later i figure out how work xml files and made breasts physics similar as i see into Fallout 4.

But as for 3BBB... in Vortex installation you can choose what physics you prefer to use - but no one presets will look normal. All looks as i play with gummy bear. Even preset was name as natural breast physics. Also i found that 3BBB have too big breasts for straitjackets looks nice. Then i delete this body and don't want to return.

If you put into installer physics presets why they not for basics users when HDT SMP physics works on first time?

I'm not saying you have to use BHUNP, but if you want to give it a chance choose the BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Ver 2. This is the preset I'm using for NPC.

Spoiler

Untitled-1.jpg.539f8a647473041d943b4e0491aeda61.jpg

Looks pretty normal to me, except I don't really like the arms of UNP. I make my own body in outfit studio with the bodyslide result as a base. Straightjackets make the breasts look a bit big, but that can be adjusted with the sliders. You can even assign a negative number for the sliders by typing it in the little box where it says x%. You don't need FNIS for bodies, but you need CBPC physics and XPMSE skeleton.

When I interact with the new furniture or get a furniture trap, the furniture becomes invisible and my character just stands there.

I can still press E and do the normal interactions though.

Is there something I've missed which has caused the furniture to turn invisible when used?

1 hour ago, Novatham said:

When I interact with the new furniture or get a furniture trap, the furniture becomes invisible and my character just stands there.

I can still press E and do the normal interactions though.

Is there something I've missed which has caused the furniture to turn invisible when used?

Which furniture, and where? Mod placed, or something you dropped?

Have you run FNIS? any errors with FNIS?

Anything overwriting DD? (patches, other mods)

Contraptions is included now, if you have a separate install of it, remove it.

So I decide to put together a personal file for building and being able to upgrade the Fighter/Explorer outfits in DCL that you can buy from the Dollmaker because the lack of being able to upgrade or put your own enchants on the items.

Some notes:

They are all crafted at the Forge and Upgraded at the Armor Workbench.

I haven't set the Armor Rating they are the base that Kimy gave so the armor value is a bit low I haven't decided how high to make things yet.

Even the ingredients I used could be changed easily enough if someone wanted in SSEEDIT.

The main materials (I didn't add Perk requirements)

Steel Ingots - Heavy Armor

Moonstone Ingots - Light Armor

Spriggan Sap - Cause I couldn't really think of what to use in place of Rubber/Latex and this is abtainable via spriggans and alchemist shops.

Cloth Items (Silk Minidress)- Tundra Cotton

Colors

Black - Nothing Required I considered it the default Color

Gold - 1 Gold Ingot

Red - Mountain Flower Red

White - Bonemeal

Pink - Bonemeal and Mountain Flower Red

Transparent - Wisp Wrappings (Wisp Mother and Alchemist Shops)

If Kimy wants to use this to move into DCL go for it the armor values likely need to be balanced to be similar to vanilla armors of some level and the materials definitely could be changed.  This was a personal thing I did for myself over the last few days.

Anyone that wants is welcome to do things with it I'm sure there is a lot people could do.

I don't have any plans to maintain this for the community at this time but someone easily could and expand this to include other items like the mage clothing.

I'm posting it because I know at least one other person was interested in being able to upgrade and enchant the armors.

This was made with SE (DCL 9.0 and DD 5.1) I don't have a copy of LE to test it on there.

All of the items are referring back to DCL Items for the Models and BS's etc so there is no additional work for that.

They are just duplicated and renamed for the esp which are then used for the recipes for tempering and crafting.

Here is the esp file 

UpgradeAble_DCLArmors.esp

Some screenshots.

Crafting

Spoiler

image.png.874dbc24f55e3f3882f575855f6048e0.png

After Upgrading

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b85058930a87a5fda5200dee5737dcd7.png

5 hours ago, iamwookie said:

So I decide to put together a personal file for building and being able to upgrade the Fighter/Explorer outfits in DCL

As i think craft-able this isn't good. To obtain those will be left as bonus from minigames or boxes. Or it's break a sense of rubber items from DCL. About upgrade nothing can say because i still not learn how to do it) I max level wa sin last game 37. Now 12 level) After DCL 9.0

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

As i think craft-able this isn't good. To obtain those will be left as bonus from minigames or boxes. Or it's break a sense of rubber items from DCL. About upgrade nothing can say because i still not learn how to do it) I max level wa sin last game 37. Now 12 level) After DCL 9.0

FYI

Goto dawnstar and visit the dollmaker shop there.

13 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You don't understand - if mod gives possibility to craft, then you use, and lost all DCL uniqueness. That's a human nature. need disable in mod possibility to craft.

The fact that you can already buy the outfits was already in the mod (I'm sure I missed some outfits in the process)

The problem with that though was that if you wanted to have them where you can upgrade them for armor overtime as you play and keep them as viable armor was there.

Also what if you wanted different enchantments than what was on them?  There was no way to get them without enchantments so you could add your own.

This doesn't affect DCL uniqueness at all if anything it opens up the possibilities with the things that were already available.

Anyways no one would be forcing you to craft the armors.  If you don't want to craft them that would be your choice to start with you don't need to install the file.

10 minutes ago, iamwookie said:

The fact that you can already buy the outfits was already in the mod (I'm sure I missed some outfits in the process)

The problem with that though was that if you wanted to have them where you can upgrade them for armor overtime as you play and keep them as viable armor was there.

Also what if you wanted different enchantments than what was on them?  There was no way to get them without enchantments so you could add your own.

You still not understand.

In Dollmaker shop you can buy only basics armors. And also only with one type of enchantment. But the same armor name and model have different enchantments models. Most of him drop as PRIZE from DCL events and boxes. Also from those events and boxes only drop better versions of that armors. Of course there can drop a standard item too. That means you need more boxes or complete a events.

As example:

Common Gold Tracker's Ballet Boots

Improved Gold Tracker's Ballet Boots

Advanced Gold Tracker's Ballet Boots

Master Gold Tracker's Ballet Boots

Legendary Gold Tracker's Ballet Boots

And name tracker's says that his type of boots and model have Fortrify stamina enchantment. Legendary also means that this armor have better parameters.

If you made those all as construable, you lost all sense of events bonuses and box sense. You break a mod idea about it. Also change a enchantments breaks a idea how you can get other types of that boots. The better reward as harder is to get.

7 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You still not understand.

In Dollmaker shop you can buy only basics armors. And also only with one type of enchantment. But the same armor name and model have different enchantments models. Most of him drop as PRIZE from DCL events and boxes. Also from those events and boxes only drop better versions of that armors. Of course there can drop a standard item too. That means you need more boxes or complete a events.

As example:

Common Gold Tracker's Ballet Boots

Improved Gold Tracker's Ballet Boots

Advanced Gold Tracker's Ballet Boots

Master Gold Tracker's Ballet Boots

Legendary Gold Tracker's Ballet Boots

And name tracker's says that his type of boots and model have Fortrify stamina enchantment. Legendary also means that this armor have better parameters.

If you made those all as construable, you lost all sense of events bonuses and box sense. You break a mod idea about it. Also change a enchantments breaks a idea how you can get other types of that boots. The better reward as harder is to get.

I'm just going to say no and drop this conversation.

the only thing I'm getting from it is you don't understand my intentions behind it and it's not worth my time.

58 minutes ago, iamwookie said:

Not breaking any mechanics but you don't understand that.

You intentions is made DCL armors craft-able and change a enchantments what's not support by DCL because they have own upgrade and enchantment system, what items you can got from as reward for DCL quests and DCL boxes. If it's not break DCL mechanics i don't know what is it.

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

Which furniture, and where? Mod placed, or something you dropped?

Have you run FNIS? any errors with FNIS?

Anything overwriting DD? (patches, other mods)

Contraptions is included now, if you have a separate install of it, remove it.

*sigh*

Of course it was FNIS.

Did everything but forgot to run FNIS ?

1 hour ago, DerMorix said:

No that isn't it. maybe my stripping options in Sexlab are wrong? what I the correct setting for Stripping?

Actually I believe that is it.

What happens when you end up in a non DD scene is that it will strip the DD's and then reapply them afterwards.